May 17, 2024, 02:40:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 583616 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: October 02, 2009, 01:59:01 AM »

Oh my goodness, Could a Mod please repair my post?  It was not intended to be all bolded!  Holy Horrors    'There is always a clue' is what was meant to be bolded.    {I don't see any Monkey Embarrased smiley ;}

Ok, 2 beers and it's time for me to hit the hay.  <<Hugs>>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: October 02, 2009, 02:12:55 AM »

But, IMO, I think she was home.
who?

Hi there Mamacrazy,  KaraK.

I'm sitting here watching the Mentalist as I type, and the thought just hit me that in every crime, there is always a clue, something that is, in the end, the telling factor that puts the last piece of the puzzle in place for the investigation.  In real life it just takes longer to be discovered IMO.

What is it in Lindsey's case that we are missing?  There has to be something that raises a brow, is out of cinq, found where it should not have been, or is a discrete link which is hard to decipher in the case that will be the Gestalt moment and without question put everything the investigators have learned into complete focus. 

There is something we haven't picked up on yet or learned.  I wanna find out what it could be and I know it is what we are all looking for because we all want Lindsey brought back home.  Finding the one who has caused her to be lost to all could easily lead to her being located.  We all want that to happen.

It might be right underneath our noses.     xox
so kk was on the same time i was?  cool!  i got some questions.  how'd i miss her?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: October 02, 2009, 02:15:48 AM »

oohhhh....
i get it now.  took me a min

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: October 02, 2009, 02:19:26 AM »

I will be good  I will be good  I will be good   I will be good  I will be good  I will be good...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz shortcake   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: October 02, 2009, 02:25:08 AM »

sweet dreams short cake. an angelic monkey

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: October 02, 2009, 02:32:07 AM »

who?

I'm sitting here watching the Mentalist as I type, and the thought just hit me that in every crime, there is always a clue, something that is, in the end, the telling factor that puts the last piece of the puzzle in place for the investigation.  In real life it just takes longer to be discovered IMO.

What is it in Lindsey's case that we are missing?  There has to be something that raises a brow, is out of cinq, found where it should not have been, or is a discrete link which is hard to decipher in the case that will be the Gestalt moment and without question put everything the investigators have learned into complete focus. 

There is something we haven't picked up on yet or learned.  I wanna find out what it could be and I know it is what we are all looking for because we all want Lindsey brought back home.  Finding the one who has caused her to be lost to all could easily lead to her being located.  We all want that to happen.

Hi Scandi!
The only person close to this case and all the players that is posting is MM. I would love to hear EXACTLY what transpired the night that Lindsey went missing. It is my understanding that MM was not with MB when Lindsey went missing, but she did talk to MB on the night that Lindsey went missing. I wish she could recall EXACTLY what was said. Maybe there is a clue in there somewhere and she may not even know that she has it. If this is not making sense, please forgive me, it is late.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: October 02, 2009, 02:56:23 AM »

who?

Hi Scandi!
The only person close to this case and all the players that is posting is MM. I would love to hear EXACTLY what transpired the night that Lindsey went missing. It is my understanding that MM was not with MB when Lindsey went missing, but she did talk to MB on the night that Lindsey went missing. I wish she could recall EXACTLY what was said. Maybe there is a clue in there somewhere and she may not even know that she has it. If this is not making sense, please forgive me, it is late.

Hi Sebastian,  It seems to me an excellent idea and makes perfect sense to me.  There might be something she is unconsciously holding in her mind.  It could be something Lindsey said that night when she was home,a comment running out the door, or even mayby a place where she and her friends often went when she was out after dark that MB was aware of from small talk in the home.

It also could be a clue from her internet activity.  Who knows?  There is something for sure.  I thought LE had connected the links to show probable cause.  Unless they release the document/s I am wondering if they are holding back now for some reason.

I'm off to bed but will see you bright and early in the morning.  xox to Sleuthers all
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: October 02, 2009, 03:02:55 AM »

If MM and MB were good friends, MB could have commented to her that night on something that seemed unimportant at the time.  There would have been the panic at first and then just conversing before MB took off to search.  Do we know if the two ladies spoke right after Lindsey went missing or even later in the evening??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1048 on: October 02, 2009, 06:03:45 AM »

I used the SM search engine and ... this appears to be the only past post submitted to the forum on Ricky Self.

Janet

++++

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum #2
« Reply #1750 on: July 28, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

bb in a bit, have some chores still to do ugh.  then I will get the SELF stuff all organized and see if the Ricky Self is connected, which I am sure he is.  Maybe he was on 6th and Larson?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5627.msg892101;topicseen#msg892101

Thanks Janet

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1049 on: October 02, 2009, 06:26:02 AM »

Ricky Self, RSO, lives in Skagit County.  That is approximately 3 hours from McCleary.
Thanks HeidisMom

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: October 02, 2009, 09:51:28 AM »

I've been in the healthcare industry for most of my career, not a clinician though, but any E.R. at any hospital I've ever worked at would have attended to that wound, whether Kara's son had a payor source or not.
[/quote]

Hi Madre!
I agree that they would have been accepted at any hospital. So.........why did an amateur attend to this wound? I get the eebie geebies looking at the wound and thinking of that kid going through that!
[/quote]

Hi All ! I ususally lurk, don't post much...and I think I botched quoting from Madre and Sebestian..sorry !

I'm just throwing this out there about that nasty stitch job on that kid's wound.  It has really been bothering me as well...

I used to live in a very large metropolitan area. I worked/lived/came into contact with many different people, from all walks of life... from CEO's of large companies, down to the homeless and the gang bangers....(I am not in the healthcare field..) 
But I have seen two situations firsthand, that happened within a week of each other...
a person who was indigent and had no insurance, and a VP of the company I worked for...both suffered comparable "cutting" injuries (the CEO sliced himself badly while making dinner; the indigent person was attacked with a knife by gang members).  Both were treated at the same local hospital for their wounds.
Well, the CEO of course, had top notch insurance, received excellent care by doctors, and the "scar" left by the wound was almost unnoticeable after the accident.  Excellent stitch job...
The indigent person unfortunately had no insurance, so was treated in ER after waiting many hours.... and was left with a horrific scar, caught an infection because it wasn't treated properly, etc.... That stitch job made me physically ill after seeing it, just like the scar the child has that we are all discussing here... 
So I wonder if money truly doesnt have something to do with the type of care received by this child?  Just sayin'.. and I do not mean to offend anyone in any way by my post...Just throwin' this out there....not defending KK or accusing her either, just trying to give my two cents... please don't throw nanners at me ! Smile

(one more thing: in my childhood, my family led a meager existence also, and I have a very large, ugly scar on my leg that I was told could have turned out much "prettier" if only I had gone to the doctor for stitiches...  I never went to doctor, or told my parents, just let it heal itself, cuz I knew momma and daddy couldn't "afford" to take me to the hospital to get it stitched.... 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: October 02, 2009, 10:16:05 AM »

lindsey was tracked out into the woods. its possible she went there on her own free will. i think we should remember that is always a possibility.  who would she have gone out there with?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: October 02, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »

I've been in the healthcare industry for most of my career, not a clinician though, but any E.R. at any hospital I've ever worked at would have attended to that wound, whether Kara's son had a payor source or not.

Hi Madre!
I agree that they would have been accepted at any hospital. So.........why did an amateur attend to this wound? I get the eebie geebies looking at the wound and thinking of that kid going through that!
[/quote]

Hi All ! I ususally lurk, don't post much...and I think I botched quoting from Madre and Sebestian..sorry !

I'm just throwing this out there about that nasty stitch job on that kid's wound.  It has really been bothering me as well...

I used to live in a very large metropolitan area. I worked/lived/came into contact with many different people, from all walks of life... from CEO's of large companies, down to the homeless and the gang bangers....(I am not in the healthcare field..) 
But I have seen two situations firsthand, that happened within a week of each other...
a person who was indigent and had no insurance, and a VP of the company I worked for...both suffered comparable "cutting" injuries (the CEO sliced himself badly while making dinner; the indigent person was attacked with a knife by gang members).  Both were treated at the same local hospital for their wounds.
Well, the CEO of course, had top notch insurance, received excellent care by doctors, and the "scar" left by the wound was almost unnoticeable after the accident.  Excellent stitch job...
The indigent person unfortunately had no insurance, so was treated in ER after waiting many hours.... and was left with a horrific scar, caught an infection because it wasn't treated properly, etc.... That stitch job made me physically ill after seeing it, just like the scar the child has that we are all discussing here... 
So I wonder if money truly doesnt have something to do with the type of care received by this child?  Just sayin'.. and I do not mean to offend anyone in any way by my post...Just throwin' this out there....not defending KK or accusing her either, just trying to give my two cents... please don't throw nanners at me ! Smile

(one more thing: in my childhood, my family led a meager existence also, and I have a very large, ugly scar on my leg that I was told could have turned out much "prettier" if only I had gone to the doctor for stitiches...  I never went to doctor, or told my parents, just let it heal itself, cuz I knew momma and daddy couldn't "afford" to take me to the hospital to get it stitched.... 
[/quote]

Hi MonkeyinSC!  I am from the healthcare field and my experience is this.  (Other than never wanting to go to the health care facility you mention here!! LOL)  Anyway, the business side of the E.R. or hospital generally does not have direct communication with the medical staff regarding a patient's payor source.  The business pp. check insurance, get all your personal info, etc., set up your account, etc.  Once the patient is triaged in the E.R. and with medical staff, generally there is no mention of the payor source or lack thereof.  There are there to give care/treatment and the business  side deals with the other.  In fact, the health care facilities I have worked for have no identifiers of the patient's payor source available for the medical staff to see.  The thought behind  it was (1) Payor Source is not necessary in order for clinicians to render treatment (2) to not take a chance that treatment would be different because of the payor source - which would be unethical.  However, this would not be the case at an indigent clinc, by its very nature.

The local hospital in McCleary is called Mark Reed Hospital and is a Designated Level 5 Trauma Center.  The hospital and Emergency Department staff have to jump through hoops to get that designation.  While procedures as I've stated above might be different at Mark Reed, I really doubt it.  Other than the ethics involved in rendering negligent treatment to an indigent, they would expose themselves  to lawsuits and possibly lose their Level 5 Trauma status, which is a big deal.

Anyway, sorry for my wordy response MonkeyinSC! an angelic monkey
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: October 02, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »

Hi Madre!

[/quote]

Sorry everyone. I don't know what happened to the quote stack in the previous post  Madre response below:

Hi MonkeyinSC!  I am from the healthcare field and my experience is this.  (Other than never wanting to go to the health care facility you mention here!! LOL)  Anyway, the business side of the E.R. or hospital generally does not have direct communication with the medical staff regarding a patient's payor source.  The business pp. check insurance, get all your personal info, etc., set up your account, etc.  Once the patient is triaged in the E.R. and with medical staff, generally there is no mention of the payor source or lack thereof.  There are there to give care/treatment and the business  side deals with the other.  In fact, the health care facilities I have worked for have no identifiers of the patient's payor source available for the medical staff to see.  The thought behind  it was (1) Payor Source is not necessary in order for clinicians to render treatment (2) to not take a chance that treatment would be different because of the payor source - which would be unethical.  However, this would not be the case at an indigent clinc, by its very nature.

The local hospital in McCleary is called Mark Reed Hospital and is a Designated Level 5 Trauma Center.  The hospital and Emergency Department staff have to jump through hoops to get that designation.  While procedures as I've stated above might be different at Mark Reed, I really doubt it.  Other than the ethics involved in rendering negligent treatment to an indigent, they would expose themselves  to lawsuits and possibly lose their Level 5 Trauma status, which is a big deal.

Anyway, sorry for my wordy response MonkeyinSC! an angelic monkey
[/quote]
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: October 02, 2009, 10:28:41 AM »

lindsey was tracked out into the woods. its possible she went there on her own free will. i think we should remember that is always a possibility.  who would she have gone out there with?

Good Morning sunshine.

What is the source that Lindsey was tracked out into the woods and ... what are the location of the woods?

Thanks

Janet
7:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: October 02, 2009, 10:31:41 AM »

Josh, Kara's daughter are my guesses off the top of my head Sunshine.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: October 02, 2009, 10:32:41 AM »

If MM and MB were good friends, MB could have commented to her that night on something that seemed unimportant at the time.  There would have been the panic at first and then just conversing before MB took off to search.  Do we know if the two ladies spoke right after Lindsey went missing or even later in the evening??

Scandi

Maybe when Melissa M. logs on she can share.  I am interested too.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: October 02, 2009, 10:42:49 AM »

Janet- i was referring to harry o's dog search results. unless i was reading it wrong. i trust his results more than anything else in this case. in my opinion its the only scientific evidence we have so far
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: October 02, 2009, 10:43:16 AM »

Thanks so much for your reply, Madre ! Glad to have a health care person chime in...and sorry if my story came across wrong to anyone... just that I have seen/experienced instances of lower class people getting the "shaft" in life...so I try to advocate on their behalf when I can.. not that my story was advoating, or saying that anyone here is indigent...I was just telling my story.. and. ugh I need to shut up and stop rambling..will now crawl back into my corner. Thanks again Madre !
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: October 02, 2009, 10:44:39 AM »

Janet- i was referring to harry o's dog search results. unless i was reading it wrong. i trust his results more than anything else in this case. in my opinion its the only scientific evidence we have so far

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

i'm sorry, i meant the logging road, but i think a poster said she went out there and it was woodsy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.