May 22, 2024, 06:50:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 354809 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #320 on: March 19, 2008, 09:53:30 PM »

You're welcome Janet, and Blonde.

It still stands out to me from that statement that Wiggins "doesn't believe" Croes could have taken the boat out due to the security system...He didn't state that he "knew" he couldn't or didn't.  Also the fact that Croes was fired shortly following still leaves a doubt in my mind.

Yes..Normally Employers try to hang on to Model Employees....

Great catch Hotping! The sheer number of lies from that place are dizzying aren't they? 
Yes....Lots of Habitual Liars for Sure On Aruba! Only thing about Habitual Liars is they have a tendency to forget what they lied about and eventually it bites them in the AZZ! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: March 19, 2008, 09:54:11 PM »

And I get no respect at all.  LOL

You're a bud and don't fergit it!  

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: March 19, 2008, 09:58:05 PM »

Steve was fired for a reason from the Tatoo. Was it for going to C&C and leaving the Tatoo unattended on May 29th? Or did he do something that got him fired? We heard 3 different excuses why Deepak's Mom was fired but none for the liar SGC?

Marcus just bounced him after his previous glowing review... why?  so you're right.

I don't think there is anyway on God's green earth that Croes could operate the Tattoo on his own, but even I can operate that dingy.

Hey Brudda! Throwing Steve into the equation adds a boat capable of handling a big trap and more muscle to get the thing in the boat.

And there's that 6:30 am phone call from a suspect's family he didn't even know.

Yooo!!  That boat would be the logical choice and a lot less work then a cigarette boat or a sea pro if they did use a cage like that. A couple of ATM withdrawls would be enough to borrow that boat from SGC for 90 minutes. It's always docked and easily accessable. Wish we knew exactly who that 6:30 AM call was placed to Sad Was it the Santa Cruz are or Santa Lucia area?

Of course those in charge of the radar saw that it was not working for them in this location.  The cat could have taken the load out, but security patrol and vanderstratten of the PD would know movements if they had other people working that area as well as inserting the Cromvroit son and maybe even the daughter into this case.  The initial taking out of the body could have been done that night or another night as far as that goes to be taken to where the final disposal would be.  That cage looks like it would have a hard time fitting in under the canopy poles, and seats.  Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: March 19, 2008, 10:03:34 PM »

Didn't the owner  of the Tatoo said that Steve had the key and could have taken  out the boat later that night without him knowing it.
Does he have a statement here somewhere

He had to have a ride from the Tattoo to shore.  That dude looks to lazy to swim that far, or even walk.  Also he must have been riding around with someone to get back home from wherever he lit that night (morning.)  jackb
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: March 19, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »

Of course those in charge of the radar saw that it was not working for them in this location.  The cat could have taken the load out, but security patrol and vanderstratten of the PD would know movements if they had other people working that area as well as inserting the Cromvroit son and maybe even the daughter into this case.  The initial taking out of the body could have been done that night or another night as far as that goes to be taken to where the final disposal would be.  That cage looks like it would have a hard time fitting in under the canopy poles, and seats.  Jackb

Yeah Jack, and Dompig was bragging about about how good their radar was to the American television crew. Oops, the goes the Aruba Lie Meter again!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 19, 2008, 10:08:24 PM »

Steve was fired for a reason from the Tatoo. Was it for going to C&C and leaving the Tatoo unattended on May 29th? Or did he do something that got him fired? We heard 3 different excuses why Deepak's Mom was fired but none for the liar SGC?

Marcus just bounced him after his previous glowing review... why?  so you're right.

I don't think there is anyway on God's green earth that Croes could operate the Tattoo on his own, but even I can operate that dingy.

Hey Brudda! Throwing Steve into the equation adds a boat capable of handling a big trap and more muscle to get the thing in the boat.

And there's that 6:30 am phone call from a suspect's family he didn't even know.

Yooo!!  That boat would be the logical choice and a lot less work then a cigarette boat or a sea pro if they did use a cage like that. A couple of ATM withdrawls would be enough to borrow that boat from SGC for 90 minutes. It's always docked and easily accessable. Wish we knew exactly who that 6:30 AM call was placed to Sad Was it the Santa Cruz are or Santa Lucia area?

Yes, according to what I have read, Croes could very well pilot the Tattoo and was working on getting a licence to do so.  It has been awhile since I read this.  Jackb
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: March 19, 2008, 10:10:14 PM »

ok...read through the last thread until page 50 and skimmed through the current thread. Still don't see the answer to my questions!!!!!!

What in the hey did they find in the cage: DNA (helllooooo???, from what source?), remains or skeletal remains and what in the hey (my nice way of putting it since it is Holy Week) is the difference between the three?????!!!!!

Am I the only one lost as to what Kyle posted yesterday????

What was found in the cage besides the "cloth"?!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: March 19, 2008, 10:10:59 PM »

Didn't the owner  of the Tatoo said that Steve had the key and could have taken  out the boat later that night without him knowing it.
Does he have a statement here somewhere

He had to have a ride from the Tattoo to shore.  That dude looks to lazy to swim that far, or even walk.  Also he must have been riding around with someone to get back home from wherever he lit that night (morning.)  jackb
Yeah jackb, no neck Croes wouldn't walk a block, but he had to get on that dingy at some point, just to get back. Believe it or not, that piece of trash boat would have enough room for that cage, IMO. Croes probably parks a white pickup right up from Moomba's. Bad things happen to bad people, and he fits somewhere...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 19, 2008, 10:12:03 PM »

ok...read through the last thread until page 50 and skimmed through the current thread. Still don't see the answer to my questions!!!!!!

What in the hey did they find in the cage: DNA (helllooooo???, from what source?), remains or skeletal remains and what in the hey (my nice way of putting it since it is Holy Week) is the difference between the three?????!!!!!

I believe the assumption is some form of human DNA but we don't know whos.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 19, 2008, 10:13:16 PM »

It still stands out to me from that statement that Wiggins "doesn't believe" Croes could have taken the boat out due to the security system...He didn't state that he "knew" he couldn't or didn't.  Also the fact that Croes was fired shortly following still leaves a doubt in my mind.

Great catch Hotping! The sheer number of lies from that place are dizzying aren't they? 
Yes....Lots of Habitual Liars for Sure On Aruba! Only thing about Habitual Liars is they have a tendency to forget what they lied about and eventually it bites them in the AZZ! 

"Joran is maybe not lying, but is like trying to cover up a little bit" ~ Anita Van der Sloot ~ Abrams Report 6/24/05

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: March 19, 2008, 10:15:24 PM »

Klaas is it me...or was is everyone confused. Because I thought Kyle said they have not yet gotten the results of the "remains" found. If there is something the family doesn't know...that there was more than just cloth found, and  I am sorry if I am being disrepectful...but this is no better than what Aruba has done...the family is the last to know and finds out crucial info via the media....or most often from us!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: March 19, 2008, 10:17:16 PM »

JUNE 29, 2005

S. CROES: Well, I just start talking everything the truth, like where I was that day, the day I had, like, a night shift on the boat, like as a watchman. So I was sleeping on the boat. And, yes, that I wasn`t even there.

GRACE: Is it true that you have been fired from your job over this whole thing?

S. CROES: Yes. Yesterday during the afternoon I had, like, this meeting with my ex-boss and his lawyer, and they told me that I was fired.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/ng.01.html

What did Steve Croes' employee discover that prompted him to fire him less than two weeks after referring to him as a "model" employee.

Janet

++++++++++

JUNE 17, 2005

PENHAUL: We don`t have that answer yet. We are looking into that to see what the boat`s movements were. We do know from the owner, Marcus Williams (sic), that Steve Croes did have a key to the boat. But the owner also tells us that the boat has a special electronic security system on it and he doesn`t believe that Steve Croes would have been able to take the boat without his permission. And he has described Steve Croes as a model employee, Nancy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: March 19, 2008, 10:19:26 PM »

Klaas is it me...or was is everyone confused. Because I thought Kyle said they have not yet gotten the results of the "remains" found. If there is something the family doesn't know...that there was more than just cloth found, and  I am sorry if I am being disrepectful...but this is no better than what Aruba has done...the family is the last to know and finds out crucial info via the media....or most often from us!!!

I would think that the family would hear what was found before Kyle would, especiallly now that Kyle is no longer on the ship.  Kyle at this point may be completely out of the loop.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: March 19, 2008, 10:20:30 PM »

I would think that the family would hear what was found before Kyle would, especiallly now that Kyle is no longer on the ship.  Kyle at this point may be completely out of the loop.

I really think it was news to them...at least part of the family.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #334 on: March 19, 2008, 10:20:38 PM »

"Joran is maybe not lying, but is like trying to cover up a little bit" ~ Anita Van der Sloot ~ Abrams Report 6/24/05

Stupid is as Stupid Does! I can't believe that She really made that statement and I really can't believe that She is a teacher of any sorts....no wonder the kids on that island or what they are..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: March 19, 2008, 10:23:48 PM »

And I get no respect at all.  LOL

You're a bud and don't fergit it!  

dayhiker...just noticed your Easter outfit....uuummmmm......hmmmm...how do I say this?
Whatcha doing with those "chicks"?????!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: March 19, 2008, 10:24:07 PM »

Well, just lets say I don't know what THEY found, but in my viewing, I found a skeleton's head, and apart from the head, a skeletal body that appeared to drift to the upper part of that cage.  The head fits the scenario I have with the damage it seems to have incurred before death. As well, there appeared to be other remains in the cage and what could be a stash of drugs.  That is just MY opinion.  I do not know what they see, but I have seen "the light" as it is said.  Now, since I know what I saw, there is no one on this green earth who will convince me differently.  That is just me. PS:  and yes, I did do some work on the image Kermit put up that was enhanced so big it had to be resized before working with as the monitors on the ship are much bigger than what our home PCs have.  Also, I took images from the other screens that were showing on the ship in some of the posted pictures where the guy is pointing and beside it.   Jack blue
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: March 19, 2008, 10:26:19 PM »

[
[/quote]

[/quote]

only a fool, or someone who thought they were talking to a fool, would have said that with a straight face. exaggerated winks not allowed.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #338 on: March 19, 2008, 10:27:04 PM »

Yes, according to what I have read, Croes could very well pilot the Tattoo and was working on getting a licence to do so.  It has been awhile since I read this.  Jackb

Snip: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

KARL PENHAUL, CNN CORRESPONDENT: The fourth suspect that has been arrested has been named as Steven Croes, Steve Croes. Police arrested him around dawn.

What the chief police commissioner, Jan Van Der Straaten, told me when I talked to him was that his name had come up during an interrogation of the three young suspects already in custody for around ten days. What we`re also hearing is that this arrest could have been based on some kind of electronic surveillance.

Steve Croes is a D.J. on the tattoo party boat. That`s 150-foot three-deck catamaran that sails just off the west coast of Aruba with partygoers on board, usually in the evenings. And he is the D.J. on that ship. But his boss, Marcus Williams (sic), has also told us that he is an experienced seaman, as well, Nancy.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: March 19, 2008, 10:29:47 PM »

Well, just lets say I don't know what THEY found, but in my viewing, I found a skeleton's head, and apart from the head, a skeletal body that appeared to drift to the upper part of that cage.  The head fits the scenario I have with the damage it seems to have incurred before death. As well, there appeared to be other remains in the cage and what could be a stash of drugs.  That is just MY opinion.  I do not know what they see, but I have seen "the light" as it is said.  Now, since I know what I saw, there is no one on this green earth who will convince me differently.  That is just me. PS:  and yes, I did do some work on the image Kermit put up that was enhanced so big it had to be resized before working with as the monitors on the ship are much bigger than what our home PCs have.  Also, I took images from the other screens that were showing on the ship in some of the posted pictures where the guy is pointing and beside it.   Jack blue

thats what I am screaming Jack!!! Looks fishy...wasn't there but probably smells fishy....something is fishy here!!! imho!!!
So what is the scoop??? Another cover up???!!! And if it is...and the gut feeling of those that were there is it's a cover-up...and I don't know if that is the gut feeling or not...but if it is...than let's uncover it dammit!!!
I am just tired of hints and innuendo. Lay it on the line!!! Let's get to the bottom of this.
Shit!!! excuse my language...but Dave is having chest pains, Beth is wringing her hands,....lets get to the truth for these poor parents!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.