May 02, 2024, 02:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 280458 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #940 on: April 12, 2009, 10:47:30 AM »

JSM be careful in the storm, but more importantly, tomorrow is eat all the foods you wanted but couldn't during Lent. Have at it with pizza and candy and donuts   
  I'm having Taco Bell! 
Great Happy Easter to you and Joe.  I'm having Outback   
Yum, Outback, I am going to my mom's for Easter dinner. She wanted to know what dish I am bringing. I told her a 6 pack of Taco Bell Burritos. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: April 12, 2009, 10:52:55 AM »

Happy Easter 2009 - Christ Died for the Forgiveness of Our Sins

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/12/happy-easter-2009-christ-died-for-the-forgiveness-of-our-sins/

Happy Easter from Scared Monkeys …

Make no mistake about it, let no man, woman or politician tell you any differently … EASTER represents the greatest story of “HOPE & CHANGE” in history. There is a reason why some with an agenda want you to believe that religion is waning. They want to discourage the HOPE, true hope from above.

I think its most important to always remember to keep the HOPE. In dealing with missing person cases and justice for victims, KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP THE HOPE.

Without HOPE, we do not have anything.

Happy Easter ALL ...
Red, that was very interesting post. I'm glad there are people like you that post the truth, whether it be politically correct or not. Just wanted to say that and Happy Easter to you as well. Thanks JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 12, 2009, 11:00:19 AM »

Thanks guys, it will all get better soon for us here.  Im sorry to always be having bad news, but in the realm of things, what does not kill you, makes you stronger.  Im not very well, (by medical tests) but i feel strong, so Im not even bothered about my tests.  I have always been stubborn when it comes to having scleroderma.  I just hope max comes home.  We cant bring joshie back, we cant bring brian back, as they are buried in the local cemetery.  But I wont sleep till I hear a message on my cell phone from barb that max is home.  I love you all, and I will be back to my old self soon, that is a promise, love Luci

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 12, 2009, 11:04:13 AM »

Thanks guys, it will all get better soon for us here.  Im sorry to always be having bad news, but in the realm of things, what does not kill you, makes you stronger.  Im not very well, (by medical tests) but i feel strong, so Im not even bothered about my tests.  I have always been stubborn when it comes to having scleroderma.  I just hope max comes home.  We cant bring joshie back, we cant bring brian back, as they are buried in the local cemetery.  But I wont sleep till I hear a message on my cell phone from barb that max is home.  I love you all, and I will be back to my old self soon, that is a promise, love Luci
Prayers to you Lucinda. JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 12, 2009, 11:06:02 AM »

Off to find a Dunkin Donuts, then going to Mass. Have a great Easter Monkeys.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: April 12, 2009, 11:14:03 AM »

Have a great day JSM, but Id bypass the donuts and go straight to mass    I cant eat anything like that, at the moment, im eating pureed vegies with brown rice mixed in the blender.  Oesophegus problem.  But the thing is, when you cant eat junk food for medical reasons, dont do it, i still have  a few beers tho, and I smoke 5 cigs a day behind our carport shhhhhhh 

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: April 12, 2009, 11:15:23 AM »

Monkeys,
This is going to be a dumb question....did Morgan do all the questiong in the depos of g/c?  It sounded like someone else to me and then at the end of sindy's i thought he came on to question her and it wasn't very long.  Would someone clairy this for me.
TIA

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: April 12, 2009, 11:27:38 AM »

Monkeys,
This is going to be a dumb question....did Morgan do all the questiong in the depos of g/c?  It sounded like someone else to me and then at the end of sindy's i thought he came on to question her and it wasn't very long.  Would someone clairy this for me.
TIA
Hi dana, never met you before, and i have nfi on your question, cos Im so far behind in here.  Im sure a smart monkey will answer you soon.  This monkey knows jack, cos she is so far behind.  But, no question is dumb in monkeys, in here, you can post the dumbest of the dumb questions, but no one will belittle you.  You will get an answer soon by a monkey who is up to date (not me, Im so far bwhind mate)  But just dont ever say your question is dumb in SM, noone is dumb in here, and your question will more than likely be a good discussion point.  Sorry i cant answer, but heres a hug from Australia 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: April 12, 2009, 11:27:52 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/12/happy-easter-2009-christ-died-for-the-forgiveness-of-our-sins/

Make no mistake about it, let no man, woman or politician tell you any differently … EASTER represents the greatest story of “HOPE & CHANGE” in history. There is a reason why some with an agenda want you to believe that religion is waning. They want to discourage the HOPE, true hope from above.

I think its most important to always remember to keep the HOPE. In dealing with missing person cases and justice for victims, KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP THE HOPE.

Happy Easter ALL ...
Red, that was very interesting post. I'm glad there are people like you that post the truth, whether it be politically correct or not. Just wanted to say that and Happy Easter to you as well. Thanks JSM

Being politically correct has never been a trait of Red's Wink  I have been accused and called many things, PC will never be one, LOL.

The fact of the matter is whether people want to admit it or not, they are religious. We live in a time where people think it is cool to claim they have no faith. Or at least that is what the MSM would like you all to believe. That does not mean that one must go to church every Sunday. Should people get more informed, yes. However, I believe that most people believe in God and believe in a higher power than themselves and man. Some with an agenda would like "YOU" or I should say "WE THE PEOPLE" to believe differently.

HOPE and FAITH are some of the cornerstones of a Democracy. They do not come from man, but from our Creator. So when I hear "man" talking about hope and pinning it on them as if the faith and hope is derived from them and them alone, it makes me rather ill. When I see an individual focusing the attention on them vs. the greater good, that makes me even more nauseous.

We do not raise ourselves by bringing others down. There is a reason why believing in something greater than yourself is important. A long the journey I have read so many things that are so misguided as to how some think of me or portray me. I can only think that their lives are so sad and misguided that they feel the need to do this. Please let me just say, you have no idea what makes RED tick and the fact that one would comment on such makes it even more evident that they don't

We cover so many stories that are tragic and affect people in ways that unless one has HOPE they would surely crumble. Man's sins against their fellow man (let me be PC only this one time and add woman too) are sometimes too much to stomach. There have been so many stories of missing and murdered men, woman and children that I have gotten close to that it is difficult to sometimes write the post. The memories of the children are always in your head. Children whose lives are ended far too soon.

However, it is the hope that is kept alive that is symbolized by EASTER that makes moving forward possible. It is hope and faith that keep all of us going forward. No matter if it is covering a story or in your own personal lives. The hope that you have is never provided by man. The hope and change you can really believe in comes from above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Sn5rV6oM0

Here is a news flash ... RED is highly religious, but you will never hear me preach. Or I should say, be preachy. I have spent many a time at the pulpit of a church discussing missing children to the congregation and God's roll in the work that I do. Without his help, it would not be possible. None of this would. I think many people who have heard me speak never knew that I had this other side that helped missing person's families. What is most remarkable is to show people when discussing hope & faith that one can walk the walk as well.  So when I hear the negativism or the ridiculous games that some play who have an obvious agenda, who want to tear things down or make life miserable ... I get it, I know who ya are, I know what you represent and you are found wanting.

I think it is especially important to remember that HOPE is eternal and in each one of us if you want to see it. Think about the many family stories you have read, provided opinion on and followed throughout the years on SM and the pain and anguish that they have suffered. The one's that make it though without going crazy have a common denominator.

I think you can guess who and what that is.

Man does not provide hope and those that claim they do ... well just be careful who one takes false advice from.

KEEP THE HOPE and KEEP THE FAITH ... sometimes the results that we all look for in answers and justice come in God's time; however, it will come.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #949 on: April 12, 2009, 11:31:22 AM »

Happy Easter!

For all the church goers amongst us, but especially JSM:

I have a little church story to tell. You know the people who only go to Mass on Easter and Christmas? Well, a family of them sat in front of us today. Mom, dad, 10yr old boy and two girls who looked about 15. The two girls kept talking (whispering) to each other and messing around, in a quiet sorta way. My DH likes everyone to be perfect at Mass (he's an old alter boy...they just never lighten up about Mass ). So...

I'm watching these girls and remembering going to Mass when I was young with my whole fam damily. All 9 of us crowded into one pew. So, the girls in front of us made me remember the time Father sent an alter boy, DURING THE MASS!, to our pew to tell us "Father said you better be quiet or go home". Seems he could hear my sisters and I giggling and messing around! Whoa, did we catch hell when we got home.

So, needless to say, the girls in front of me were making me laugh...and DH was getting ticked at ME! So, during the sign of peace, I told one of the girls "Dude, you are so busted! Don't you see all the dirty looks your mom is giving you?!?" (which her mom was). And then laughed. She laughed too.

When Mass was over, I told her mom about my previous juvenile Mass offenses, and told her not to be mad at her girls, it was the best time I've had at Mass since I was about 15! She laughed and totally got it.

Half of it was I AM SO DARN GLAD LENT IS OVER! and half is just being half-awake. But it was good to walk out of church laughing. I'm pretty sure God got the joke....he probably just added a little more time to my Purgatory sentence.

Now, back on topic, even tho it's Easter...I still hate the Ants and all their evil minions!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
niia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: April 12, 2009, 11:34:45 AM »

So, if they put CA on the stand in the criminal trial and she behaves the way she did in the deposition, and the judge finds her in contempt, do you think they'll lock her up in a cell next to KC ?  Wouldn't that be GREAT !
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: April 12, 2009, 11:40:22 AM »

(...)HOPE and FAITH are some of the cornerstones of a Democracy. They do not come from man, but from our Creator. So when I hear "man" talking about hope and pinning it on them as if the faith and hope is derived from them and them alone, it makes me rather ill. When I see an individual focusing the attention on them vs. the greater good, that makes me even more nauseous.

(...)

Man does not provide hope and those that claim they do ... well just be careful who one takes false advice from.

KEEP THE HOPE and KEEP THE FAITH ... sometimes the results that we all look for in answers and justice come in God's time; however, it will come.

Amen.

Very well said.
Happy Easter!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: April 12, 2009, 11:46:42 AM »

Happy Easter ALL ...

Being politically correct has never been a trait of Red's Wink  I have been accused and called many things, PC will never be one, LOL.

The fact of the matter is whether people want to admit it or not, they are religious. We live in a time where people think it is cool to claim they have no faith. Or at least that is what the MSM would like you all to believe. That does not mean that one must go to church every Sunday. Should people get more informed, yes. However, I believe that most people believe in God and believe in a higher power than themselves and man. Some with an agenda would like "YOU" or I should say "WE THE PEOPLE" to believe differently.

HOPE and FAITH are some of the cornerstones of a Democracy. They do not come from man, but from our Creator. So when I hear "man" talking about hope and pinning it on them as if the faith and hope is derived from them and them alone, it makes me rather ill. When I see an individual focusing the attention on them vs. the greater good, that makes me even more nauseous.

We do not raise ourselves by bringing others down. There is a reason why believing in something greater than yourself is important. A long the journey I have read so many things that are so misguided as to how some think of me or portray me. I can only think that their lives are so sad and misguided that they feel the need to do this. Please let me just say, you have no idea what makes RED tick and the fact that one would comment on such makes it even more evident that they don't

We cover so many stories that are tragic and affect people in ways that unless one has HOPE they would surely crumble. Man's sins against their fellow man (let me be PC only this one time and add woman too) are sometimes too much to stomach. There have been so many stories of missing and murdered men, woman and children that I have gotten close to that it is difficult to sometimes write the post. The memories of the children are always in your head. Children whose lives are ended far too soon.

However, it is the hope that is kept alive that is symbolized by EASTER that makes moving forward possible. It is hope and faith that keep all of us going forward. No matter if it is covering a story or in your own personal lives. The hope that you have is never provided by man. The hope and change you can really believe in comes from above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Sn5rV6oM0

Here is a news flash ... RED is highly religious, but you will never hear me preach. Or I should say, be preachy. I have spent many a time at the pulpit of a church discussing missing children to the congregation and God's roll in the work that I do. Without his help, it would not be possible. None of this would. I think many people who have heard me speak never knew that I had this other side that helped missing person's families. What is most remarkable is to show people when discussing hope & faith that one can walk the walk as well.  So when I hear the negativism or the ridiculous games that some play who have an obvious agenda, who want to tear things down or make life miserable ... I get it, I know who ya are, I know what you represent and you are found wanting.

I think it is especially important to remember that HOPE is eternal and in each one of us if you want to see it. Think about the many family stories you have read, provided opinion on and followed throughout the years on SM and the pain and anguish that they have suffered. The one's that make it though without going crazy have a common denominator.

I think you can guess who and what that is.

God bless you too red.  i love god, and I never blame him for anything, I blame Sick Bastards that are human, and actually, Id rather call them monsters, cos thats what they are.  Our Lord put us here for a reason, and the majority of us have kind souls, a handfull of us are monsters, and eventually, they will face our creator.  In the mean time, god placed caring, kind hearted and strong souls on this earth, to help victims of crime.  That is why I joined SM.  I pray every day and night, and i thank my Lord for all my blessings, i also pray every day to stop my hatred of killers, and my prayers were answered, when I was accepted in the local CFS as a volunteer fire fighter, but thats going to cut six years off my previous dream of bwcoming a forensic scientist.  I just got to pass one exam, and do on job training, and the government will allow me to do arson forensics, all volunteer, on job training, but no pay.  then I sit an exam, then I get paid.  Australia has a big shortage of arson forensic scientists, with the Vic bushfires, USA and NZ came in.  Anyways, next Monday (not this week) my police check should come thru, and I begin.  Im excited, and also proud of myself.  This is my dream job, and will lead to overseas work also.  the local CFS here, are sponsering me, my nick name in our home town is Lethal    So i am doing something good with my life

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: April 12, 2009, 11:49:16 AM »

Hey Lucinda, you take care of yourself. Once all the other stressors in your life become more manageable, you'll start to feel better. I miss your "Down Under" humour....especially because I have a Kiwi as a brother-in-law. He used to be in the Kiwi Air Force, I guess that means he used to fuel up the one Cessna that their Air Force consists of! So I like hearing from the Big Country (and when are you guys gonna invade New Zealand? I hear Fridays are good...the Kiwis are pretty busy at their barbies then. No one would notice.... )

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #954 on: April 12, 2009, 11:52:56 AM »

Hahaha!
Morgan sure did get George's tail feathers ruffled up too by asking him about that 24/7 searching lol
When this goes to trial,it will take weeks and weeks I bet,just to get George,Cindy and Lee to answer questions directly......like Morgan shouted at Cindy"Yes or no,yes or no,that's the way YOU like it!"
oh my can you imagine...it doesnt take much for those two to get crazy, luckily the judge will be there to put an end to the theatrics, you can imagine there will be even more because Casey will be staring at them

I can barely wait.I do hope the whole trial is televised.I can see it now....George,Cindy,Lee and Casey(and Baez) all fighting for camera time lol
Hey,welcome to the cage Jesse and welcome to any other new Monkeys I didn't welcome
thank you so much, glad to finally be blogging on here instead of just reading..lol.
i think they will televise it and i can assure you everyone will be taping it to watch every single second of it. But between now and then who knows what will be going on..bozo may get kicked off the case, from the info that Dom Casey provided about him...wonder if he and Cindy are on the outs too, or i dont think he would be giving out this info.
I'm sure,almost positive that Baez and Cindy hate eachother.Know why?Because Casey and Cindy hate eachother.But,karma goes around and around and I have faith that the Anthony's will get theirs.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #955 on: April 12, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »

Thank you karma, im still up.  Im fine, it always seems drama after drama with me, but I cant help it, and if anyone in here thinks im a big drama queen, (nnone has said that to me in here), but if anyone does email me at beadsinthewind at hotmail dot com.  i can send you obituaries, brians murder which i can scan and forward, cos it was in the papers here.  or, if its just interest, email me, and i cam send you all the articles etc.  I cant post them here, Id like too, but I have to be careful oline cos of my father who is italian and a dangerous man and hates me.
{{{{Lucinda}}}}
Sweety,I have faith in you that you will rise above all that sorrow and drama and come out of it all even stronger than you were before.
I believe God tests us all,all the time and I can truly feel the light shine in His eyes whenever we pass these tests.You and your family and friends are in my prayers.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: April 12, 2009, 12:00:47 PM »

Thank you Lucinda,
Lucinda,
You are a very sweet monkey.  You're so right.  All the monkeys are very kind and are always ready to help out those of us who don't remember things or have a hard time catching up after work, etc.

I'm not going to say I'm dumb again.  I always tell my children at school that there is no question that is dumb.  I need to practive what I preach!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: April 12, 2009, 12:05:48 PM »

Hey Lucinda, you take care of yourself. Once all the other stressors in your life become more manageable, you'll start to feel better. I miss your "Down Under" humour....especially because I have a Kiwi as a brother-in-law. He used to be in the Kiwi Air Force, I guess that means he used to fuel up the one Cessna that their Air Force consists of! So I like hearing from the Big Country (and when are you guys gonna invade New Zealand? I hear Fridays are good...the Kiwis are pretty busy at their barbies then. No one would notice.... )

You wont believe this Tevye , but i love the kiwis. 
They speak like shyte    god i laughed so loud, on our trip to LA.  We always fly air new zealand, cheaper than qantas, and much better receptions.  But, OMG our flight was number 66.  So, the pilot welcomes us, "Dear Pessengers welcome to flight number sexty sex"  I just cracked up so bad.   
The kiwis are cool tho.  They think Aussies talk bad, but they really have to develope their vowels, like six they say sex.  Fish and hips, they say fush and chups    god love them tho, they have a beautiful country and they are wonderful, friendly people. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: April 12, 2009, 12:12:15 PM »

Thank you karma, im still up.  Im fine, it always seems drama after drama with me, but I cant help it, and if anyone in here thinks im a big drama queen, (nnone has said that to me in here), but if anyone does email me at beadsinthewind at hotmail dot com.  i can send you obituaries, brians murder which i can scan and forward, cos it was in the papers here.  or, if its just interest, email me, and i cam send you all the articles etc.  I cant post them here, Id like too, but I have to be careful oline cos of my father who is italian and a dangerous man and hates me.

thanks sweety
i am OK, just want Max found.  No sms from barb yet.
{{{{Lucinda}}}}
Sweety,I have faith in you that you will rise above all that sorrow and drama and come out of it all even stronger than you were before.
I believe God tests us all,all the time and I can truly feel the light shine in His eyes whenever we pass these tests.You and your family and friends are in my prayers.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: April 12, 2009, 12:12:53 PM »

You wont believe this Tevye , but i love the kiwis. 
They speak like shyte    god i laughed so loud, on our trip to LA.  We always fly air new zealand, cheaper than qantas, and much better receptions.  But, OMG our flight was number 66.  So, the pilot welcomes us, "Dear Pessengers welcome to flight number sexty sex"  I just cracked up so bad.   
The kiwis are cool tho.  They think Aussies talk bad, but they really have to develope their vowels, like six they say sex.  Fish and hips, they say fush and chups    god love them tho, they have a beautiful country and they are wonderful, friendly people. 
Sooo...does this mean the invasion is off, for this week anyway? (And btw, I think the Kiwi accent is quite sexy (not sixy)! "course, I'm from the middle of America, where we have *no* accent...so anything different is cool. However, when I'm watching Dr. Who (david Tenant is Scottish, right?) sometimes I have to turn on the closed captioning. Almost always turn the CC on for Saturday nights when I watch BBCAmerica.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.