May 22, 2024, 09:04:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 305734 times)
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: March 04, 2008, 12:50:42 AM »

Silverfox

Post of the Day

Just one thing though related to the premise that Persistence had accidently mapped a post office network: Given your hypothesis that this post office network could help bring down Chavez, and the fact that it was well known the ship was using sophisticated sonar off Aruba, don't you think that the ship would have been "intercepted" in some way in order for that information to never be collected?

That traget is where the panter also park. Handiscap sign says no parking. The parking spot was left open.

The scanner boat parket in a handicap space and thats what happend.

Also the VIP plane is in AUA Driveway but VIP took normal plane to COL. plane safe in Garage AUA

I will agree...
There was one time I parked in a handicap space and there was No sign saying no parking.
Well, I went to court and said "look judge I got myself some pics here of this so called handicap parking space and there ain't no sign saying no parking here, and beside that it was snowing that day and no one could see the markins on the ground, either."
I got myself out of that ticket, but there are much higher stakes here, my friend. this is out of our hands. All we can do now is pray and wait.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: March 04, 2008, 12:53:46 AM »

Silverfox

Post of the Day

Just one thing though related to the premise that Persistence had accidently mapped a post office network: Given your hypothesis that this post office network could help bring down Chavez, and the fact that it was well known the ship was using sophisticated sonar off Aruba, don't you think that the ship would have been "intercepted" in some way in order for that information to never be collected?

That traget is where the panter also park. Handiscap sign says no parking. The parking spot was left open.

The scanner boat parket in a handicap space and thats what happend.

Also the VIP plane is in AUA Driveway but VIP took normal plane to COL. plane safe in Garage AUA

Just an aside for all you tangoers...Checkme loved to use the term AUA in his/her posts.  We finally determined that be the term for Aruba's airport several weeks ago and then concluded that Checkme was most likely a worker at the airport.  Just a little FYI to those that do not venture to the Shango thread very often.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: March 04, 2008, 12:54:06 AM »

Despite the three leaders' brinkmanship and the risk of military missteps, political analysts said a conflict was unlikely on borders that stretch from parched desert through Andean mountains and jungles to the Pacific Ocean.

Chavez, the leader of a growing bloc of Latin American leftist leaders, may win points with supporters by challenging Uribe. But experts say he can ill afford to lose food imports from Colombia just as he tries to combat chronic food shortages in his OPEC nation.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080304/ts_nm/venezuela_colombia_dc

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: March 04, 2008, 12:55:13 AM »

I think a Wever is the other man involved in the
arrest with Farro in Florida.
Wever, the minister of health, was arrested in a house of prostitution in Venezuela.
Isn't it Booshi or David who is the Health Minister.
That is who was at the Ho house and got into a fight
and left without paying his bill.

Rules in Aruba say that you can't be a minister if you carry
on like a wayward son.

Unbelievable.  Now we know why Joran couldn't find a condom around.  The minister of health knows better than to visit the ho house without them.

I have an idea.  Instead of making a list of all those who are corrupt in Aruba, let's make a list of those that aren't.  This way we can save trees and space on the blog.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: March 04, 2008, 01:34:41 AM »

Two things occurred to me at the same time after my last post.

One thing everyone agrees on is that Joran is a liar.  As far as I know there isn't anyone, including his attorney that believes otherwise.

I follow the 'I think thou doth protest too much' in combination with the 'TMI' (too much information) theory.  When Joran lies, one of the things he does is goes on a tangent to tell us why he did a certain thing in the process trying to make himself out as the one wronged or the good guy, the other thing he does (as do his parents) is he does not say yes or no, he starts giving out all this (most times too personal) information.

Following along those lines, Joran said he didn't have sex that night because he didn't have a condom.  The way I translate that is:

Joran did not have sex with her (look like a good guy) because he didn't have a condom (TMI-you did or you didn't).  This flags this for me.  Using this theory this tells me he is saying:

I had sex with her that night and I didn't use a condom.

He also says he put her in the ocean because he panicked.

If I think of both of those things at the same time, Joran backs up his reason for disposing of her body in a way that does not give too much information.

In my theory, it means that Joran not only says it, but he backs it up.  What he actually is saying is:

I had to dispose of her body because I had sex with her and did not use a condom.
I'm sorry if this sounds confusing but it makes sense when following my theory and I just can't explain it any better.  For me this is an outright confession if I follow Joran's pattern of talking.

I hope no one got a headache reading this.  I can't find the right words to explain, but it makes sense in my head and I am not BUI, although after that, I just might need to.

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: March 04, 2008, 01:40:32 AM »

What am I missing here? 

High speed submersibles/submarines/go-fast boats have long been used for transportation of cocaine and would seem much more efficient than putting it in a trap weighing hundreds of pounds in a hundred feet of water. 

Not the same thing at all to me but what also does drug trade have to do with finding Natalee?  Have to actually see anything done about drug trafficking in the area to believe it.

Is the idea that Natalee was disposed of by drug traffickers?   

What about Daury/Daddy?

Not following the relevance of any of this but nothing about this disappearance has ever made sense anyway.

Guess I'll just have to wait 240 pendulum swings and see.

Why do I find myself in the Twilight Zone all the time lately?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #486 on: March 04, 2008, 01:43:33 AM »

You're Not Alone Anna I'm right There with Ya....In The Twilight Zone! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: March 04, 2008, 01:45:18 AM »

What am I missing here? 

High speed submersibles/submarines/go-fast boats have long been used for transportation of cocaine and would seem much more efficient than putting it in a trap weighing hundreds of pounds in a hundred feet of water. 

Not the same thing at all to me but what also does drug trade have to do with finding Natalee?  Have to actually see anything done about drug trafficking in the area to believe it.

What about Daury/Daddy?

Not following the relevance of any of this but nothing about this disappearance has ever made sense anyway.

Trap is in fairly shallow waters.  Trap is a "post office" of sorts for drug drops offs from Columbia or wherever.  Boat or sub with drugs, diver puts drugs in trap...another boat, when it's safe retrieves the drugs. 

The relivence is the corruption in Aruba.  This could be what makes the walls of Babylon tumble.  Once that happens we may know what happened to Natalee.. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: March 04, 2008, 01:48:36 AM »

Bearly,
Makes as much sense as anything else has lately.  I agree that Joran gets personal and graphic in an attempt to make himself believable, at least it does in his own mind.  He also parrots things his parents have told him like not to have sex without a condom in an further attempt to convince them he is telling the truth.  Plays them like a violin.

jmo

I guess I'm just not one for the grand conspiracies involving everybody on the island.  For me, it's still a very simple crime committed by a garden variety punk.  Joran and Paulus did it.

As Frank used to say No Sloot, No Justice.  I still adhere to that line of thought.

Getting a headache, too.  Maybe BUI is the way to go after all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: March 04, 2008, 01:55:37 AM »

What am I missing here? 

What about Daury/Daddy?

Trap is in fairly shallow waters.  Trap is a "post office" of sorts for drug drops offs from Columbia or wherever.  Boat or sub with drugs, diver puts drugs in trap...another boat, when it's safe retrieves the drugs. 

The relivence is the corruption in Aruba.  This could be what makes the walls of Babylon tumble.  Once that happens we may know what happened to Natalee.. 
OK....I'll Buy that! Thanks Klaas! 

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: March 04, 2008, 01:56:47 AM »

Bearly,
Makes as much sense as anything else has lately.  I agree that Joran gets personal and graphic in an attempt to make himself believable, at least it does in his own mind.  He also parrots things his parents have told him like not to have sex without a condom in an further attempt to convince them he is telling the truth.  Plays them like a violin.

jmo

I guess I'm just not one for the grand conspiracies involving everybody on the island.  For me, it's still a very simple crime committed by a garden variety punk.  Joran and Paulus did it.

As Frank used to say No Sloot, No Justice.  I still adhere to that line of thought.

Getting a headache, too.  Maybe BUI is the way to go after all.

Anna - I agree the initial crime itself was simple.  It's the ensuing coverup and the reasons for it that are complicated. 
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: March 04, 2008, 01:57:18 AM »

What am I missing here? 

What about Daury/Daddy?

I agree...

The recent findings have nothing to do with the Holloway case.

There is drug trafficing in the Caribbean and what I believe is that the Natalee Case
interfered with it. IMO.

I also believe if Beth did not arrive on the Island when she did, Natalee's body would have been handled differently.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #492 on: March 04, 2008, 02:01:17 AM »

Two things occurred to me at the same time after my last post.

One thing everyone agrees on is that Joran is a liar.  As far as I know there isn't anyone, including his attorney that believes otherwise.

I follow the 'I think thou doth protest too much' in combination with the 'TMI' (too much information) theory.  When Joran lies, one of the things he does is goes on a tangent to tell us why he did a certain thing in the process trying to make himself out as the one wronged or the good guy, the other thing he does (as do his parents) is he does not say yes or no, he starts giving out all this (most times too personal) information.

Following along those lines, Joran said he didn't have sex that night because he didn't have a condom.  The way I translate that is:

Joran did not have sex with her (look like a good guy) because he didn't have a condom (TMI-you did or you didn't).  This flags this for me.  Using this theory this tells me he is saying:

I had sex with her that night and I didn't use a condom.

He also says he put her in the ocean because he panicked.

If I think of both of those things at the same time, Joran backs up his reason for disposing of her body in a way that does not give too much information.

In my theory, it means that Joran not only says it, but he backs it up.  What he actually is saying is:

I had to dispose of her body because I had sex with her and did not use a condom.
I'm sorry if this sounds confusing but it makes sense when following my theory and I just can't explain it any better.  For me this is an outright confession if I follow Joran's pattern of talking.

I hope no one got a headache reading this.  I can't find the right words to explain, but it makes sense in my head and I am not BUI, although after that, I just might need to.

Mr brains are just scrambled enough, that this makes total sense to me 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: March 04, 2008, 02:02:41 AM »

What am I missing here? 

What about Daury/Daddy?

Yeah, leave $200 million or so in cocaine unattended in the middle of the ocean is a great idea!     Should have thought of that. 

And if this is uncovered, someone is going to break and just start telling what they did with Natalee?  Just out of the goodness of their heart since there are no deals in their "system"?  Guess it's the leap from Paulus to the drug dealers that gives me a problem.  And why they would be so inclined as to dispose of her in one of their regular drops with a whole vast ocean out there but like everything else, guess will just have to wait and see.

I've never been totally convinced Natalee was disposed of at sea anyway so maybe that is part of my problem.

I stay in the Twilight Zone more time than not these days as far as information we are gathering.

G'night!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: March 04, 2008, 02:04:31 AM »

Anna - I didn't say anything about Natalee being disposed of in that trap or any other trap.  Personally, I don't think she's in the ocean. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: March 04, 2008, 02:06:39 AM »

O/T  Oh, no, NOT AGAIN!!!

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BIRMINGHAM HAS ISSUED A TORNADO WARNING FOR WEST CENTRAL WALKER COUNTY IN CENTRAL ALABAMA EASTERN FAYETTE COUNTY IN WEST CENTRAL ALABAMA NORTH CENTRAL TUSCALOOSA COUNTY IN WEST CENTRAL ALABAMA.

Note this is a warning and not a watch.  That means there is one or more actually on the ground.

Signing off and battening down the hatches!  All Alabama monkeys, be safe!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: March 04, 2008, 02:08:23 AM »

Geez - stay safe Anna
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: March 04, 2008, 02:09:52 AM »

Sending Prayers out for the Tornado Warning Area! Please Dear Lord Keep Everyone in the Storm Area Safe....Amen...

In God We Trust!
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: March 04, 2008, 02:16:07 AM »

O/T  Oh, no, NOT AGAIN!!!

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BIRMINGHAM HAS ISSUED A TORNADO WARNING FOR WEST CENTRAL WALKER COUNTY IN CENTRAL ALABAMA EASTERN FAYETTE COUNTY IN WEST CENTRAL ALABAMA NORTH CENTRAL TUSCALOOSA COUNTY IN WEST CENTRAL ALABAMA.

Note this is a warning and not a watch.  That means there is one or more actually on the ground.

Signing off and battening down the hatches!  All Alabama monkeys, be safe!

Take cover and be safe...

Martini 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: March 04, 2008, 03:00:57 AM »

What am I missing here? 

What about Daury/Daddy?

Unless, Daury is the one who picks up the mail and Joran knows who this is, by hook or by crook, he got Daury to deposit Natalee's body somewhere.  Joran says he has something on Daury.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.