May 17, 2024, 07:43:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 413090 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: February 27, 2010, 05:52:59 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot Admits to Involvement in Death of Natalee Holloway, Is it Really all a Lie? Now Joran Says Natalee Fell High on Coke

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/27/joran-van-der-sloot-admits-to-involvement-in-death-of-natalee-holloway-is-it-really-all-a-lie-now-joran-says-natalee-fell-high-on-coke/

Why would anyone continue to admit involvement in the death of another? How many suspects in a case continue to confess to the death of a victim when they have claimed that they were innocent and just wanted their life back?

The answer is none, unless you are a sociopath and in the end are guilty and want to either be cause or put forth so many road block that it makes it too confusing.  Or is it thatJoran Van der Sloot knows in advance that Aruba prosecutors will never charge him with anything so he just states what ever is on his mind that day and confesses?

Keep talking Joran ... at some point you will reveal a tip bit of evidence that only the killer would know.

Although, the Aruban prosecutors office would not charge this dirt bad or prosecute him if there was actual confirmed video evidence showing he killed her.

Almost half of the Netherlands thinks he is a killer...the other half knows it..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: February 27, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »

Renfro has a sister in Hawaii so she's worried about the tsunami warning and that's understandable. What I found funny is she's just going to work at 6:30pm so she really does have a "night" job 

You got back in her site! ROFLMAO!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: February 27, 2010, 05:55:25 PM »

Good to see you Sleuth!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: February 27, 2010, 05:56:43 PM »

(Natalee is only on the next page of the FBI site  - "Seeking Information.")  Strange.

I believe the FBI is investigating it as a homicide.  Others, under that heading, are dead.

I agree Buckeye - the bulk of people on that page are dead.  The FBI knows she's dead but without a body they have to list her as seeking information.
Thanks Buckeye and Klaasend. I guess I just want more.  I want our FBI and CIA to bust this arrogant punk once and for all.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #464 on: February 27, 2010, 05:57:28 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot Admits to Involvement in Death of Natalee Holloway, Is it Really all a Lie? Now Joran Says Natalee Fell High on Coke

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/27/joran-van-der-sloot-admits-to-involvement-in-death-of-natalee-holloway-is-it-really-all-a-lie-now-joran-says-natalee-fell-high-on-coke/

Why would anyone continue to admit involvement in the death of another? How many suspects in a case continue to confess to the death of a victim when they have claimed that they were innocent and just wanted their life back?

The answer is none, unless you are a sociopath and in the end are guilty and want to either be cause or put forth so many road block that it makes it too confusing.  Or is it thatJoran Van der Sloot knows in advance that Aruba prosecutors will never charge him with anything so he just states what ever is on his mind that day and confesses?

Keep talking Joran ... at some point you will reveal a tip bit of evidence that only the killer would know.

Although, the Aruban prosecutors office would not charge this dirt bad or prosecute him if there was actual confirmed video evidence showing he killed her.

Almost half of the Netherlands thinks he is a killer...the other half knows it..

So good to see you Sleuth!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: February 27, 2010, 05:57:36 PM »

Kermit - there's probably a function in the settings in Facebook to hide your name in a search.  If you have her link then her FB wall is still visible like it has been.  Marlene Purcell's is totally private now though 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1588057630
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: February 27, 2010, 05:59:24 PM »

I agree.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 27, 2010, 06:02:36 PM »

(Natalee is only on the next page of the FBI site  - "Seeking Information.")  Strange.

I believe the FBI is investigating it as a homicide.  Others, under that heading, are dead.

I agree Buckeye - the bulk of people on that page are dead.  The FBI knows she's dead but without a body they have to list her as seeking information.
Thanks Buckeye and Klaasend. I guess I just want more.  I want our FBI and CIA to bust this arrogant punk once and for all.

Me too Sharon/Tx!

But he's not the only one I want busted at this point...

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: February 27, 2010, 06:04:51 PM »

Kermit - there's probably a function in the settings in Facebook to hide your name in a search.  If you have her link then her FB wall is still visible like it has been.  Marlene Purcell's is totally private now though 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1588057630

I am never any good at figuring out that facebook stuff.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: February 27, 2010, 06:06:25 PM »

This is the preview where they show the house and stuff.  I couldn't watch it on the RTL website so I'm posting this in case others couldn't either.  Easy to watch in youtube:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBNOA5syEhk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBNOA5syEhk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: February 27, 2010, 06:06:33 PM »

Sleuth siting YAY!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: February 27, 2010, 06:08:05 PM »

Renfro has a sister in Hawaii so she's worried about the tsunami warning and that's understandable. What I found funny is she's just going to work at 6:30pm so she really does have a "night" job 

She musta heard you Klaas...

Julia Renfro Yes God Bless. I'm at an event in alto vista taking pictures right now. I will light a candle in the church.
13 minutes ago via Email Reply

Likely story.... Monkey Devil!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: February 27, 2010, 06:09:39 PM »

Joran this is your father. Anita and I shacked up once and spawned you. Come across

Say it isn't so!!!

Brinkman wouldn't touch Anita with a ten foot pole. Monkey Devil!

turkey baster perhaps...........

Monkey Devil!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: February 27, 2010, 06:14:26 PM »

He absolutely was.

...and there will be more to come. From the good hands people.

DAURY = DADDY

GOOD HANDS PEOPLE checkn off their list.

Swim with fishes
die with a horse head in your bed.
or in Paulus case, on a tennis court hitting a little yellow ball.

I wonder if the Kalpoes are getting nervous-yet?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: February 27, 2010, 06:19:14 PM »

Julia Renfro Yes God Bless. I'm at an event in alto vista taking pictures right now. I will light a candle in the church.

Hope the fumes don't ignite.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: February 27, 2010, 06:21:01 PM »

This is the preview where they show the house and stuff.  I couldn't watch it on the RTL website so I'm posting this in case others couldn't either.  Easy to watch in youtube:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBNOA5syEhk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBNOA5syEhk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

Thanks Klaas!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: February 27, 2010, 06:21:49 PM »

He absolutely was.

...and there will be more to come. From the good hands people.

DAURY = DADDY

GOOD HANDS PEOPLE checkn off their list.

Swim with fishes
die with a horse head in your bed.
or in Paulus case, on a tennis court hitting a little yellow ball.

I wonder if the Kalpoes are getting nervous-yet?

They should be 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: February 27, 2010, 06:32:27 PM »

Hope the fumes don't ignite.

As long as no innocent bystander was too close and was hurt by it, that could be considered poetic justice imo.

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 27, 2010, 07:10:40 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/index.php

Papiamentu translation:

ruby eckmeyer owing to entama caso sumario contra gobierno

local

saturday, 27 february 2010 - 19:42 tuesday now will take lugar one caso sumario cu the directora of direccion of cultura, ruby eckmeyer, owing to entama contra gobierno of aruba, esta minister of cultura michelle winklaar. advocate mr. arie swaen is defende eckmeyer while cu advocate mr. allan kuster is defende gobierno. ruby eckmeyer wanted for corte declara the decision of minister michelle winklaar nulo, esta the decision where owing to apunta ex-comisario of police jan van der straten because; "change manager" for one period of 3 month.

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

Owing to entamé Eckmeyer ruby summary case against government

local

Saturday, 27 February 2010 - 19:42 tuesday will now take place one summary case cu direction of the director of culture, ruby Eckmeyer, Owing to entamé against government of Aruba, is minister of culture michelle Winkler. advocate mr. Arie Swaen is defende Eckmeyer advocate while cu mr. Kuster is defende allan government. ruby Eckmeyer wanted for court declares the decision of minister michelle Winklaar zero, this Owing to the decision points where ex-commissioner of police Jan van der Straten because; "change manager" for one period of 3 months.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16118/5/

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/6783/6/

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #479 on: February 27, 2010, 07:52:16 PM »

Remember that guy that confessed to being involved in the Jon-Benet Ramsey case and
the FBI flew all the way to Thailand and fed him the lobster dinner on the plane to bring him
back for evaluation?

Why cna't Aruba do that with Joran?.....forget the lobster of course.

Because he is a delicious sporter and there is no evidence a crime has been committed. Confessions mean nothing. He is a delicious sporter and there is no evidence of a crime.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.