May 13, 2024, 09:20:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 229684 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2008, 10:01:55 PM »

Uh oh!  Kirkwood MO shooting at city counsel meeting killing six?  Hopo this doesn't pre -empt her scheduled program as horrible as it sounds this is. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2008, 10:02:35 PM »

Is Beth going to be on Greta again tonight?  LK is an IDIOT!  Beth was obviously trying to get the rest of the story (cover up) out and he just ignored it!!  UGH!!

new chances with greta. i have high expectations.

Hope you're right!; I have enjoyed your posts as well, caesu!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2008, 10:02:48 PM »

Is Joe T supposed to be on Greta as well?  Maybe Beth and Peter will make him shriek like a little girl again?

Barking collars - check.
Sangria - check.
Kids all locked down - check.

All systems go.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2008, 10:03:43 PM »

Uh oh!  Kirkwood MO shooting at city counsel meeting killing six?  Hopo this doesn't pre -empt her scheduled program as horrible as it sounds this is. 

WOW! Kirkwood is a pretty nice part of St. Louis.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2008, 10:03:47 PM »

Larry King was disappointing to me!  I tap my foot through all the political crap, finally get to Beth and Peter and then Larry's like he's never heard of the case before....does he have alzheimers?  I know he's a hundred years old but my goodness..apologizes for misprounouncing the murderers name!  The PI for Joe Taco is disgusting, I guess Joe can't get to far away from the toilet these days...I'm sure that he's discovered depends can't contain his coast to coast craps when it comes to defending their sporter...uggghhh  OMG...and Larry doesn't even recognize the revelation that Beth makes about the seizure questions she and Jug were asked DAYS after Natalee disappeared.  He was in too much of a hurry to get to the Brittney Spears (she's been forced to do drugs? give me a BREAK!!!!)story.  I won't even start on that story, I have a real hard time feeling sorry for Brittney!  I do however wonder how her children will turn out....
I should have taped Nancy Grace instead of Larry King.  He sucked it up tonight!

WHERE IS ROBOTS?????  IS HE ON A MISSION TO THE NETHERLANDS OR SOMETHING????  WE NEED ROBOTS!!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2008, 10:04:13 PM »

I don't have any problem at all understanding deVries.  Don't think there is any language problem.  Dutch and English both Germanic languages may be why?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2008, 10:06:04 PM »

Greta's questions sound like they are comming right from Taco, like she is interrogating Peter rather than asking about the story
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »

Les Levine who works for Joe T. is an idiot.

He said what Joran did is one of the more stupid acts that he has seen in his entire career.

Where is robots I need his help 

THE P.I. IS GOING DOWN ALONG WITH JORAN!!
      I MISS ROBOTS!!!

I'm sure he's totally fine, just shedding his exoskeleton. Robots that old do that, ya know.

Well..................... I'd be just fine without his skeleton, if he'd just come back. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2008, 10:07:00 PM »

Total 20 hours tapes.  Not just one conversation but five days with several days and even a week in between taping.  So no way was this just a one time fabrication by Joran, IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2008, 10:07:19 PM »

So far, Greta is doing a much better job than the other shows tonight.
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2008, 10:07:32 PM »

Greta's questions sound like they are comming right from Taco, like she is interrogating Peter rather than asking about the story

Is Greta trying to imply that Joran confessed because he was stoned?????  Give me a break!

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2008, 10:08:30 PM »

But she's covering a lot of area not covered on Nancy or LKL.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2008, 10:11:25 PM »

De Vries thinks Joran is protecting someone else and when Greta pressed him he said it would be speculation and he would rather not do that.

My question is WHY NOT. 

JUST SAY PAULUS.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2008, 10:12:34 PM »

Peter looks very handsome.  His English is better than Larry King's fer sure!

Larry King sucks. Larry King has always sucked and he always will suck.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2008, 10:12:41 PM »

De Vries thinks Joran is protecting someone else and when Greta pressed him he said it would be speculation and he would rather not do that.

My question is WHY NOT. 

JUST SAY PAULUS.

Judge Pirro didn't have any trouble at all just saying Paulus!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2008, 10:12:46 PM »

Greta does a better job than Larry King, IMO.  Peter seems a bit on guard with her.  He doesn't let her make him say anything he doesn't want to and won't speculate as to who he thinks Joran might be protecting with his Daury character.  Says that's for the police to investigate.

He does not appear at all rattled but not as relaxed as in the NL.  Seems to be listening very carefully to her questions.  Greta mumbles as usual.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2008, 10:13:08 PM »

So far, Greta is doing a much better job than the other shows tonight.

You can tell she's liking being back in the saddle again. She's over being jilted by Joran and is enjoying the company of other men.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2008, 10:13:54 PM »

My question is WHY NOT. 

JUST SAY PAULUS.

Peter has to maintain his status as an independent *******. If he speculates, they will say he has an agenda. He is correct not to speculate. There are plenty of others out there to draw the conclusions. He provides the tape and then he sits back. Absolutely imperative.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »

Peter looks very handsome.  His English is better than Larry King's fer sure!

Larry King sucks. Larry King has always sucked and he always will suck.

Iagree with that except for the "always will suck". He's looking WAY old!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2008, 10:14:15 PM »

Peter looks very tired (obvisously).
shame he didn't get Greta's seizures question.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.