May 02, 2024, 03:19:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336808 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 15, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »

OMG!  Did anyone just hear Greg Gutfeld on FOX?  He said it would be great if Casey got together with Drew Peterson ... because she'd disappear and no one would ever know what happened to her.   

Monkey Devil!

No, that was really said???  O

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 15, 2011, 05:47:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-roy-kronk-sues-leonard-padilla-20110715,0,295261.story

Kronk sues Leonard Padilla
Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, has sued bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in a newly filed defamation claim filed today in Orange Circuit Court.

Remember Dallas???  Remember when Pam woke up and everything that had happened over one season was a dream???  I keep thinking pretty soon we are all going to wake up and this has all just been a 3 year nightmare.  There is no way you could make this %^&*() up if you wanted to.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: July 15, 2011, 05:49:33 PM »

If Casey is leaving Orlando (Florida) she will fly. What is the nearest airport to the courthouse, that handles small planes?

All planes must file a flight plan.

Yoder, all planes don't have to file a flight plan.

Well, that certainly explains a lot of close calls.

Two Delta planes collide on Boston airport runway
BOSTON | Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:38pm EDT

<snipped>

Delta flight 266, a Boeing 767 bound for Amsterdam, was being taxied onto the runway when its wing clipped the tail of Delta Connection flight 4904, a smaller regional jet bound for Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina.

<snipped>

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/15/us-airplanes-collision-idUSTRE76E0CE20110715

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: July 15, 2011, 05:52:04 PM »

OMG!  Did anyone just hear Greg Gutfeld on FOX?  He said it would be great if Casey got together with Drew Peterson ... because she'd disappear and no one would ever know what happened to her.   

Monkey Devil!

Yep!  For at least 5 minutes I laughed hysterically.  Then I hoped Drew Peterson's wives hadn't heard him say that ... that made me sad.  double edged sword kinda comment ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: July 15, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »

WARNING  Please take this seriously..this is not something to mess around with....I will joke about it but I am not about to do it myself.....I did send an email earlier to a friend in Jamaica and asked to have one made in the image of KC...I did not ask for death (that is some serious chit)...only pain and suffering, and unhappy life

I'm not doing  that shit earthier..  I'm scared of it 

Frrrrreaky shizzznit ret tharrr! No way Jose. No lookie lookie voodoo! I'd have nightmares for a year!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 15, 2011, 05:54:56 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Yep!  For at least 5 minutes I laughed hysterically.  Then I hoped Drew Peterson's wives hadn't heard him say that ... that made me sad.  double edged sword kinda comment ...

Omg good one! That's funny ! 
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: July 15, 2011, 05:55:07 PM »

If Casey is leaving Orlando (Florida) she will fly. What is the nearest airport to the courthouse, that handles small planes?

All planes must file a flight plan.
Maybe her first flight will be a helicopter out of the jail premises?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: July 15, 2011, 05:56:36 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/216775268360387?view=doc&id=220795364625044

I think I can post the whole post on this if not....SORRY!!!

A letter to the jurors

TO ALL THE JURORS,  "there wasn't enough evidence". Apparently, they do not understand what circumstantial evidence is. There was TONS of circumstantial evidence in this case. MUCH more than the Scott Peterson case and he got the death penalty.

I will help you out on what "circumstantial evidence" is according to the law. According to the law, behavior at the time of the offense in question is an important factor when determining (reasoning) guilt.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence in which an inference is required to connect it to a conclusion of fact. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or the intervening inference. It is the nature of circumstantial evidence for more than one explanation to still be possible. Inference from one piece of circumstantial evidence may not guarantee accuracy. Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that the pieces then become corroborating evidence. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more valid as proof of a fact when the alternative explanations have been ruled out.

Example: If someone was charged with theft of money and was then seen in a shopping spree purchasing expensive items, the shopping spree might be circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt. If the person denies the shopping spree and attempts to cover up everything purchased, that is further circumstantial evidence. If the person claims someone else purchased the items and hid them in her closet when the items are discovered, that is even more circumstantial evidence.

Or if a person claims that a family member is missing when in actuality they are deceased, the cover up is circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt.

The most important piece of circumstantial evidence in the Casey Anthony case was her BEHAVIOR around the time of the offense. There was a MOUNTAIN of circumstantial evidence.

1. When a person uncharacteristically disappears for a MONTH after the disappearance of her child, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

2. When she makes up a story about a FAKE NANNY kidnapping their child at the time her child is missing, that is tremendous CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

3.  When she LIES to the POLICE about why her daughter is missing, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.When a person lies to friends and family, claiming their child is ALIVE when they are actually DEAD, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

4.  When the words "how to make chloroform" was searched on her computer numerous times and traces of it are found in her trunk, which also smells of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

5.  When the "missing" child ends up in a bag in the woods 6 months later, that is EVIDENCE.

6.  When duct tape is found near the face of a dead child, that is EVIDENCE.

7.  When the defendant is seen at Blockbuster happily renting videos the evening that her child went missing and/or died, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

8.   When the defendant is out dancing after her baby disappears or dies, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

9.  When a person appears happy or even "giddy" after the offense, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

10.  When a person does not appear SAD when their child is missing or dead, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

11.  When a person gets a tattoo that says "Beautiful Life" a few days after their child supposedly "accidentally drowned" that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

12. When numerous experts, along with cadaver dogs, testify to the smell of human decomposition being in her trunk, that is EVIDENCE.

13. When numerous experts state that the components found in her trunk are consistent with human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE. When that same car has been ABANDONED by the defendant, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

14. When a hair from Caylee's head is found in the trunk with indication of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

15. When a mother tells people that she spoke to her DEAD child a month after she died....circumstantial evidence doesn't get much stronger than that. A mother could never claim she spoke to her dead child if she was not covering up her own contribution to her death. It goes against the laws of motherhood and loving a child. Most mothers had rather stay in prison for the rest of their lives rather than utter those words.

The reason why Casey went free is because the jurors were IGNORANT of the LAW. Jennifer Ford is the perfect example of how it happened. She thinks you have to know CAUSE of death in order to convict someone. She thinks there was more evidence that there was a drowning although there was ZERO evidence of a drowning. There was ZERO circumstantial evidence of a drowning. She thinks you have to know HOW someone died in order to convict them. Not all murders have a bullet Ms Ford. Does ANYONE know how Laci Peterson died? No. Yet Scott Peterson still got First Degree Murder and was put on death row. For a very good reason. The jury followed the law and looked at the circumstantial evidence and came to the determination through logic and reasoning that Scott Peterson more than likely is the person who killed his wife. This means they had no REASONABLE DOUBT that anyone else killed her.

People are too busy watching CSI to understand how most murder cases are determined. IT IS THROUGH CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. Just like in the Scott Peterson case. He got the death penalty with MUCH less circumstantial evidence than there was against Casey Anthony. For centuries we have been convicting murderers before forensics even existed. Forensics are quite often not there. Life is not a TV show.

To all the people who want to complain about people being upset that Casey Anthony went free, if you want to say that there was no evidence against Casey Anthony and that the jury did the right thing....I would suggest you start campaigning for Scott Peterson's release from prison because obviously you believe he was wrongly accused.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 15, 2011, 05:58:32 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-roy-kronk-sues-leonard-padilla-20110715,0,295261.story

Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, has sued bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in a newly filed defamation claim filed today in Orange Circuit Court.

Remember Dallas???  Remember when Pam woke up and everything that had happened over one season was a dream???  I keep thinking pretty soon we are all going to wake up and this has all just been a 3 year nightmare.  There is no way you could make this %^&*() up if you wanted to.

I think they're all tokin' the old crack pipe. Jeesh these cats are crazy!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 15, 2011, 05:58:59 PM »

WARNING  Please take this seriously..this is not something to mess around with....I will joke about it but I am not about to do it myself.....I did send an email earlier to a friend in Jamaica and asked to have one made in the image of KC...I did not ask for death (that is some serious chit)...only pain and suffering, and unhappy life

I actually don't believe in this stuff..  Made me chuckle thou.

I don't either but when our justice system doesn't work desperate times call for desperate measures.  I got two.  One for Cindy & one for Casey LOL

I don't believe in it either. I put my beliefs in unicorns and glitter.

I don't know why this person died.  I can only tell you I got a doll and I did have something which belonged to her because she had often spent the night at my home. I wrapped it around the doll.  I stuck pins in the doll.  They were the kind of pins you get with corsages with a white pearl head.  In no more than six months, she died of colon cancer. I didn't mean for her to die.  It was sort of a joke, but it turned out to be not funny.  I will never do it again.
In the case of Casey and Cindy, I hope it works.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 15, 2011, 05:59:34 PM »

Roy Kronk sues Leonard Padilla
Kronk says he was defamed by false statements

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:35 p.m. EDT, July 15, 2011

The defamation complaint filed by Kronk attorney Howard Marks seeks more than $15,000 in damages.

"Over the course of two years, defendant Padilla published false and defamatory statements about plaintiff Kronk," the lawsuit states.
 ::snipping2::

WHT????????????????

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 15, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »

I think they're all tokin' the old crack pipe. Jeesh these cats are crazy!

Some time ago Mr.Kronk's attorney sent a letter to Padilla to cease and desist accusing him of that "Daisy chain" theory of Padilla's.  He didn't cease and desist.  I think Kronk should sue him.  In fact, I think everyone in Orlando should sue everyone else in Orlando.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 15, 2011, 06:02:55 PM »

I don't either but when our justice system doesn't work desperate times call for desperate measures.  I got two.  One for Cindy & one for Casey LOL

I don't know why this person died.  I can only tell you I got a doll and I did have something which belonged to her because she had often spent the night at my home. I wrapped it around the doll.  I stuck pins in the doll.  They were the kind of pins you get with corsages with a white pearl head.  In no more than six months, she died of colon cancer. I didn't mean for her to die.  It was sort of a joke, but it turned out to be not funny.  I will never do it again.

That link for making a doll states only red and black pins are harmful.
White is for healing.....

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: July 15, 2011, 06:05:08 PM »

Don't you have to have something of hers to make it work?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 15, 2011, 06:05:43 PM »

I'm thinking we need a seperate page for all the lawsuits coming in.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 15, 2011, 06:06:57 PM »

I'm thinking we need a seperate page for all the lawsuits coming in.

Great idea......

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: July 15, 2011, 06:09:09 PM »

Defendant
   PADILLA, LEONARD

Plaintiff
   KRONK, ROY
         HOWARD S MARKS, Esquire

Retained

407-647-4455(W)
Docket List
            OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
07/15/2011           Case Initiated
07/15/2011           Civil Cover Sheet
CIVIL COVER SHEET
07/15/2011           Complaint
COMPLAINT
Financial Information

Plaintiff KRONK, ROY
            Total Financial Assessment    410.00
            Total Payments and Credits    410.00
            Balance Due as of 07/15/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: July 15, 2011, 06:11:57 PM »

Roy Kronk sues Leonard Padilla
Kronk says he was defamed by false statements

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:35 p.m. EDT, July 15, 2011

The defamation complaint filed by Kronk attorney Howard Marks seeks more than $15,000 in damages.

"Over the course of two years, defendant Padilla published false and defamatory statements about plaintiff Kronk," the lawsuit states.
 ::snipping2::

WHT????????????????

Shouldn't he be suing Baez then?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 15, 2011, 06:15:32 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-jury-foreman-suspicions-george-anthony-influenced/story?id=14050196

He said juror#12 did his laundry and even folded his underwear!
He continued his online studies every night for his masters degree. ALWAYS under the watchful eye of a Deputy.

I'm sorry but I don't buy that the deputies sat right there watching the screens the whole time.  No way.  If they did they take their jobs more seriously than 99% of people these days.  That is ridiculous.  What not let him blog while he's at it.  Heck I'll bet that lady played Farmville too.

Link did not work for me......took me to another story

I feel sooo much disdain for these jurors...still...especially 3 & 11. I have no respect at all. Whenever I see 3 I think of Corky, then she opens her mouth & all I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher talking then 11...omg number 11...know it all, knows everything you can just tell, and I'd never want the dude teaching my boys, never. I have no respect for any of the 12 jurors that couldn't just do the right thing & punish the wacko, nor do I respect the idiotic alternates that tried justifying the verdict by saying the State didn't prove this or that.

The Prosecution did an amazing job. OCSO investigated thoroughly. The Defense looked remedial, literally sped.

Heck, maybe that's why 11 voted the way he did & led the jurors the way he did - because he's used to helping those that need extra help. Afterall, he is taking online classes to get his Masters in Special Education. Great job 11, kudos, I think you graduated with a 4.0 bc afterall, we all know the Defense was spedtial & couldn't even put forth a proper argument. Nope. They didn't win this trial, the jurors did!

That's my honest opinion. 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: July 15, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »

That link for making a doll states only red and black pins are harmful.
White is for healing.....

Then, Wow, babybear, you're really good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.