May 21, 2024, 11:34:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 419948 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »

Hello Friends....Sorry, but I'm now pulling away from this case...I've other things that I Must Deal with.....I Love You All....Des

Destiny... I know you don't know me, since I'm fairly new... but I have come to respect you a great deal... something about how you post and what you say tells me you are a person with integrity and honesty. I will miss your posts, and just want you to know that we all will miss you! I hope all is well with you, and if it's okay, I will offer up prayers for whatever it is you have to deal with in life. God Bless You and I hope you come back very soon!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: October 13, 2008, 09:55:31 PM »

After seeing Tim in so many interviews over the years, I'm just not getting it!!! The Tim I've watched before would not get this uptight over answering questions about a dress being found.  And....finding a dress in a specific area would certainly only make him search harder...not leave and come back a few weeks later. He was terribly sad and visibly upset for someone that had only ...at some unknown time or date....found a generic dress.  As for the dress being a "Mickey" dress....this is Orlando...and Mickey is on everything we see. So...sorry to be so very repetitive but I'm just not getting this. Two and two are not making four for me right now. Something is very wrong with this entire picture.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2008, 09:55:36 PM »

Thanks, Klaas~that's my goal....find the wealthy and tug at their heart strings ~ most of these insiders have been granted this stock around 10% of market value as compensation and I know from my previous job as a stockbroker that they would rather donate it and get a write off than to pay Uncle Sam ....By the way, did you get my e-mail earlier today???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2008, 09:56:10 PM »

Can you imagine the feeling's in that house tonight?  Wow-would like to be a fly on the wall!  Wonder what CA, LA and Casey will be doing in the morning when Georges leaves?

i can't even imagine....very tense to say the least
Quiet-everyone realizing this will more than likely be the last time they're together as a "family".  Can't imagine and glad I don't have to!

It is a horrible horrible thing.  Might as well be a funeral.  Never share another meal together. Never have a private conversation. Never have a single moment of privacy again in your life. Never eat another McDonalds hamburger.  Never share another holiday or recieve a gift again in your life. Never own a single thing again except the clothes on your back. Never drive again.  I could go on and on.  That is why there is really really something wrong with a person's brain to commit a crime that sends them to prison.  Her family will suffer unimaginable pain for the remainder of their lives
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2008, 09:56:29 PM »

OMG - sorry, it's huge!!!

I want to know why you didn't get your daughter the cute mouse ears to go with it? 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: October 13, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »

Bananapuddin - precious daughter!

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: October 13, 2008, 09:56:51 PM »

With this dress being found today and with whatever evidense it has on it, I would think that Cindy would stop with all the  whinning about LE not following up on live Caylee  tips......Tips that has probaby come from Her to begin with since she seems to know just how you have to send in a tip  via e-mail and such.....She really needs to get with the program and stop all the bad mouthing about Tim and the LE.....she might need them one day...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.. when her brain officially goes missing! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2008, 09:56:57 PM »

After seeing Tim in so many interviews over the years, I'm just not getting it!!! The Tim I've watched before would not get this uptight over answering questions about a dress being found.  And....finding a dress in a specific area would certainly only make him search harder...not leave and come back a few weeks later. He was terribly sad and visibly upset for someone that had only ...at some unknown time or date....found a generic dress.  As for the dress being a "Mickey" dress....this is Orlando...and Mickey is on everything we see. So...sorry to be so very repetitive but I'm just not getting this. Two and two are not making four for me right now. Something is very wrong with this entire picture.
I agree with you. 
outspoken
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2008, 09:57:03 PM »

HI everyone just wanted to come out of Lurking and say Hello from Jasper Florida.
You all do great work and I admire you all. I have a brother that works with OCSO and I have become very attached to Caylee.And hope that soon their will be Justice for this little girl!!

M

Welcome outspoken!  Do you have any inside information?? 

Thnak you Mammy and Misitx and Muffy. Boy I wish I did but my Brother remains tight lipped as all do most others lol. Probably a good thing cause he knows I will tell someone. But he did say that when it was over he would tell me all I need to know.Sorry I cannot offer and inside info, hopes this does not mean that I am not able to post
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2008, 09:57:17 PM »

OMG - sorry, it's huge!!!

I want to know why you didn't get your daughter the cute mouse ears to go with it? 

She wouldn't wear them!! I have another pic with me wearing them!! lol! Smile

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2008, 09:57:59 PM »

Tim said it was one of his people that leaked the dress

I understood him when she asked who if it was one of his people who found it he said yes. I didn't hear her ask who leaked it.

Waiting impatiently on the transcript......... 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »

PLEASE ALL MONKEYS READ THIS THRU....I SENT AN E-MAIL TO PETER COORS TODAY, (HIS FATHERS BROTHER WAS KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED WHEN HE WAS A CHILD ). I THAT BASICALLY TOLD THE STORY OF TIM MILLER AND TES, I WANT TO KEEP THE FOCUS ON RAISING AWARENESS OF THE TES ORGANIZATION AND ALL THEY DO TO BRING SOME SENSE OF PEACE AND CLOSURE IN THE LIVES OF THOSE WHOSE LOVED ONES HAVE BEEN TAKEN TOO SOON. I ASKED THAT HE DONATE APPRECIATED STOCK IN LIEU OF CASH TO TES. DONATIONS MADE THIS WAY ARE TERRIBLY BENEFICIAL AND HAVE MANY TAX ADVANTAGES TO THE DONOR AND DONEE, THE DONOR GETS TO WRITE OFF THE DONATION AT FULL MARKET VALUE VERSUS SELLING STOCK AND TAKING A CAPITAL GAIN~THEN MAKING A DONATION. IT IS VERY EASY TO DO, JUST A CALL TO A BROKER TO TRANSFER THE SHARES TO TES, THEN THE TES BROKER SELLS THE STOCK AND WIRES THE MONEY TO THE TES BANK ACCOUNT. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYONE THAT IS WELL-OFF COULD USE THIS PITCH FOR DONATIONS. THERE ARE SO MANY FAMILIES OUT THERE WHO DESPERATELY NEED TIM AND WE NEED TO SEE THAT HE'S ABLE TO DO WAT HE DOES BEST, BRING PEACE.

I AM ASKING EVERY MONKEY TO PRAY TONIGHT THAT HE ACTUALLY READS THE ENTIRE E-MAIL AND THAT IT TOUCHES HIS HEART SO MUCH THAT HE WILL MAKE A DONATION AND I THINK IF EVERY MONKEY PRAYS FOR  THIS WE COULD HELP TES FROM RUNNING IN DEFICITS AND KEEP THEM FLUSH IN CASH. GOD KNOWS IF MY CHILD WAS MISSING, TIM WOULD BE MY 2ND PHONE CALL AFTER 911~WE KNOW WHAT WE CAN ACHEIVE IF WE REACH OUT AND TOUCH JUST ONE PERSON WHO CAN HELP. THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!

Thanks islandmonkey.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2008, 09:59:16 PM »

Okay outspoken, that's alright.  Glad you have joined us.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »

297 Guests, 117 Users online now ...... -1 = me
Night all.....I can't take anymore today.

good nite Nut

bob, I need to appoligize for my previous post...I didn't know that USA has a law regarding 'no child between brother/sister'...sorry...I'm learning every day:)...

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2008, 09:59:45 PM »

Can you imagine the feeling's in that house tonight?  Wow-would like to be a fly on the wall!  Wonder what CA, LA and Casey will be doing in the morning when Georges leaves?

Quiet-everyone realizing this will more than likely be the last time they're together as a "family".  Can't imagine and glad I don't have to!

It is a horrible horrible thing.  Might as well be a funeral.  Never share another meal together. Never have a private conversation. Never have a single moment of privacy again in your life. Never eat another McDonalds hamburger.  Never share another holiday or recieve a gift again in your life. Never own a single thing again except the clothes on your back. Never drive again.  I could go on and on.  That is why there is really really something wrong with a person's brain to commit a crime that sends them to prison.  Her family will suffer unimaginable pain for the remainder of their lives
I bet casey is in her room saying goodbye to her facebook buddies..She doesn't care about cindy and george
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2008, 09:59:45 PM »

With this dress being found today and with whatever evidense it has on it, I would think that Cindy would stop with all the  whinning about LE not following up on live Caylee  tips......Tips that has probaby come from Her to begin with since she seems to know just how you have to send in a tip  via e-mail and such.....She really needs to get with the program and stop all the bad mouthing about Tim and the LE.....she might need them one day...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA was cut right out of the same mold as Jackie Peterson, imo.  She will spew nonsense until the skank is behind bars, continue the nonsense for a few months & then we will never have to hear anything again from her foul mouth as she will no longer be worth reporting by the media.

But if the truth be told of my real wish, CA's fat can would be in prison as well for the attempt to defraud the American public & accepting donations under false pretenses, she has known all along this child was no longer alive & decided she had hit the LOTTERY & CASHING IN on the sympathy of caring human beings, of which she has never been.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2008, 09:59:59 PM »

Hello Friends....Sorry, but I'm now pulling away from this case...I've other things that I Must Deal with.....I Love You All....Des
Des!!! You are running away with LP aren't you???? I don't blame you, he's hot! But I really thought I had a shot, dammit. I wanted him all for myself!!!

Best wishes sweetie, enjoyed your contributions!!!

So THAT'S why he is in Nevada... they do quickie weddings down there... quickie divorces too.
Come to think of it... he did look like the cat that got the canary tonight... little smile on his face, and all!
DES.... you ROCK!!!!!
He does look pretty nice, don't he... those black eyes just make me melt! (My hubby has dark eyes... it's the Indian blood...)

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2008, 10:00:13 PM »

I think the dress is insignificant at a size 6.  But made for a good "bone" to throw out to the oh-so-inquiring masses.  Like us Smile

A 3 yr old could easily wear a size 6 dress. I know for a fact Disney clothing runs small.

Curious Cat - I agree, I do not discout the dress because it's a size 6..could very possibly be Caylee's.  There's a reason Tim Miller was upset it was leaked.

I think he is probably upset because the person who leaked it, was probably searching with TES.. and don't you have to sign something stating you will not talk about what may have been found?  People who do not take the rules seriously, are a detriment to TES and to LE.  Not to mention, there is a huge trust factor there. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2008, 10:00:18 PM »

I agree with you. 

ITA Of course we do not have all the pieces to the puzzle but when we do I think it will make sense.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2008, 10:00:19 PM »

Anyone know who's in the house with the family?  Not a stable environment right now imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.