May 20, 2024, 04:23:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #704 12/11 - 12/18/2007  (Read 254073 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: December 17, 2007, 09:48:07 PM »

Good evening Monkeys. Just wanted to check on how the Persistance is doing.

They went out today and started the search, but were going to come
into port tonight.  Did you know that Robots is with them? Laughing
New infor in on their blog.
Laughing Cool Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: December 17, 2007, 09:49:58 PM »

Short translation of the Jorg -article.

The unspoken thought behind the article in the Amigoe is that the Justice dpt should count in the damage Aruba could suffer by reopening the Holloway-case.
We - the OM - however are independent and although we realize what happens outside , we will not bough for orchestrated or orchestrated media-violence, certainly not when we think we might have the key in our hands to solve this crime.
Besides that , what is more damaging : not doing everything you can to solve it or trying as hard as you possibly can and fail?
A second point is the different language spoken by journalists and us.The Amigoe presents this case as a sort of sporting match , with a loser and a winner. That is also the image the American press creates: the OM against the Defense both with their own truth and a passive jury who decides who won the game.
That's not how we operate , we have a judge who himself participates in the prices of finding the truth , and finally decides what IS the truth. The DA and the police simply provide the stones to build the truth.
That the DA and the judge can have different opinions on the question if the proof delivered is enough for a case does not mean the DA did a bad job.Because if a judge would always agree with the DA's office , he would be no more than a rubber stamp.
Even if the DA's office is uncertain about how a case will end , they sometimes must have the courage to take a case to court. Even if this means taking the risk of a not guilty sentence.
Finally , although we gave as much information as we could , the Amigoe missed one important thing:the DA's office can only order a rearrest if there are new facts.So the only legal ground on which we could arrest the suspects for a second time was indeed because we had new evidence.
The judge who gave permission to the new arrests agreed that this evidence was new , otherwise the DA would simply not have been given green light.
At that moment we did not know if the interrogations about this evidence would provide enough to continue the case.
Finally the judge said it was not enough.This was of course also influenced by the suspects , who all chose to remain completely silent.
It is their right to do so , but that does not mean the DA should not  confront them with the new evidence and try to make them react on it.
We could have simply asked them to come in , but they did not want to do that voluntarily.
After their first release the suspects stated that someday they would tell what had in fact happened.
Well ,we were very curious about that , and we did not want to wait until they someday might talk.
Would you all forgive us if we - after all this investigating and finally finding things that did not match former statements - had not put the key in the lock and tried to open it?
Would you forgive us if we had thought: well , it's quiet now , let us do nothing? Sorry for the girl and her parents , but better for Aruba's image?

N.Jorg.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8015.15

Translation courtesy of Poster DutchDad @ BFN

---------

Hope this wasn't already posted but I think it was.  Maybe this is a more simple translation.

So the Boss of Mos is defending him and saying once again that they DID have new evidence.

But Will It Go Round in Circles?

I think this surely would.

Tyler has always said Rudy Croes was behind all the malfeasance in this investigation and I am inclined to agree as it would seem that is what Mos and his boss Jorg are saying.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: December 17, 2007, 09:53:44 PM »

I know that I am dumb as a box of rocks, but I just realized that
the Persistence has a Robot to explore the ocean floor.
Like in the Titanic search.
I wonder if it is a relative of Robots?

Perhaps it IS him, lol. I haven't seen him today Cool

Well, then, perhaps he will give us an update.

Seems the least he can do since so many of us have bet the farm and all on his say so.

Very Happy Cool Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: December 17, 2007, 09:55:31 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: December 17, 2007, 10:08:45 PM »

I know that I am dumb as a box of rocks, but I just realized that
the Persistence has a Robot to explore the ocean floor.
Like in the Titanic search.
I wonder if it is a relative of Robots?

Perhaps it IS him, lol. I haven't seen him today Cool

Well, then, perhaps he will give us an update.

Seems the least he can do since so many of us have bet the farm and all on his say so.

Very Happy Cool Very Happy

That Robots has probably got the whole Persistence crew in one of those
$100 buy in poker games......now we'll never get any work out of them. Wink

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: December 17, 2007, 10:12:07 PM »

Thanks Magnolia...by the way, do you have a great fudge recipe you want to share? I know this is OT but you have such great recipes!
[/quote]

O/T But this is my favorite and it never fails. with or without nuts.

3 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk (Pet Milk)
1 12-oz. (340 g) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 7-oz. (198 g) jar Kraft Marshmallow creme
1 cup chopped nuts
1 tablespoon vanilla

Combine sugar, margarine and milk in heavy 2-1/2 quart saucepan; bring to full rolling bail, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring. Remove from heat, stir in chocolate till melted. Add marshmallow creme, nuts & vanilla beat till blended. Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.

[/quote]

Thanks!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #886 on: December 17, 2007, 10:15:30 PM »

The search is underway. Check the blog often.  We began with a bathymetric survey of the entire area (underway now), followed by the high-res sonar search (within a couple days).  Weather is beautiful (15-20kt trades) and the seas are 2-4s.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com

The Lord shall send his angel with you and make your journey successful.

-Genesis 24:40

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: December 17, 2007, 10:16:29 PM »

Is someone still posting all this stuff in the Murder & Crime thread?  What a God forsaken place that rock is.  Constant prayers for the search! 

Yes indeedy. (although a little backup would be good, folks - I might miss something!)

Yes, MsMarple is doing a wunnerful job.  But if you see any major crimes in the papers, it's best to always report it so we can be sure she gets it for her totals.

Link is in both my and her signatures.

PERSONA NON GRATA

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 17, 2007, 10:21:36 PM »

Anna, thanks for bringing that translation over.  I looked at 3 different translations, and never could really figure out what it was saying.  Yum, Magnolia, thanks for the fudge recipe!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #889 on: December 17, 2007, 10:24:04 PM »

AND....MsMarple, thank you for all your work and efforts on the Crime thread.  I always feel that if anyone is going to take a vacation, they will google and find this thread, and go "OMG, I will never go to that hell hole.  And everyone said it was so safe.  Doesn't look safe at all" Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: December 17, 2007, 10:25:31 PM »

No they don't!!

Klaas ... try accessing through the google address bar ... not just by clicking from the link I posted.

Thanks

Janet

That works for me too.  Hopefully it's just a localized glitch that will resolve itself by tomorrow.

Thanks Klaas

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: December 17, 2007, 10:27:44 PM »

The search is underway. Check the blog often.  We began with a bathymetric survey of the entire area (underway now), followed by the high-res sonar search (within a couple days).  Weather is beautiful (15-20kt trades) and the seas are 2-4s.

Welcome hotping.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: December 17, 2007, 10:34:07 PM »

For hotping

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 17, 2007, 10:40:02 PM »

Welcome Hotping....that is an inspirational bible verse.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: December 17, 2007, 10:58:51 PM »

Have been waiting for your 1st post...welcome hotping...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: December 17, 2007, 11:00:40 PM »

I know some smart Monkey can find it but remind me about the fraud with credit cards at JP Morgan Stanley, the Dutch, etc., in charging overdue fees before due date.  Am I just thinking I remember this, or did it really happen?  I know this is where Joran's defense account was set up because I remember Letter Relay talking about it on the RF throwing up yet forum?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: December 17, 2007, 11:01:14 PM »

RU throwing up, I slopped cpffee on my keboard and it is tying crazy.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #897 on: December 17, 2007, 11:08:28 PM »

Have been waiting for your 1st post...welcome hotping...
Thank You Very Much for the Nice Monkey Welcome...I feel Very Priviledged..hotping

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: December 17, 2007, 11:10:50 PM »

Thank you Anna and sirensong. (re. M&C thread) I also hope that thread turns up in searches.

Welcome hotping - a perfect verse.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: December 17, 2007, 11:13:44 PM »

Welcome Hotping - I've been a bit under the weather the last few days so I apologize for not welcoming you sooner!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.