May 22, 2024, 01:24:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230135 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1700 on: April 16, 2009, 11:10:30 PM »

Northern
I do not know if you watched Sandra Cantu's public Memorial today. ((( It was well done & respectful))) sigh..
Why am I bringing this up .. its in response to what you just posted. About Florida Tax payers/ Dollars put into the case..with all its run arounds and everything else with Bobo and Slore.

Why? is it that Casey has a bigger Defense team that even the most wealthiest people would not be able to receive as council .. may be not even afford. Why its because Caylee has taken the World by Storm and We all love her. And this Case draws everyone from every corner in the World .. for Caylee not for Casey.
No one is owning up to How everyone is being paid .. No one is owning up to the truth of how much compensation Bobo has received and where it came from? Its all a big Facade and Smoke Screens .. because we all know somewhere down the line ..there will be Books, and a Movie and endless ... marketing and so on.
YET No One is talking about the Resources that have been used within the State of Florida and Tim Miller *God Bless Him and all the Volunteers ..and every One else that has been there for Caylee to support her,  and who will continue to support Caylee until this trial is over. Were talking Millions of Dollars here ..already spent and this Trial is No Where near to be sited.

Why I brought up Sandra Cantu " Tracy's Angel" ..her Aunt gave the most beautiful Heartfelt Loving speech for Sandra and she represented Sandra's Family today as well.
I am Klaas has it in Sandra's Cage from Todays Memorial. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MllpOQoqfmw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MllpOQoqfmw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

If you can get through this video without sobbing your brains out - " Angie" Sandra's Aunt spends .. 6 Mins straight no break in Thanking All that Helped Find Sandra Cantu and Everyone who has helped. Endless Names ..on and on - Its amazing to me. Sandra was missing for Ten Days and the People who were involved to find her .. Endless list.
and the amount money that was spent .. in the Ten days .. I am sure topped a million in resources, ppl, etc... now when you listen to Angie say every name.. It's true Family all these people who reached to Help. Sandra's Family is Just a Beautiful Family. The Love just flows from these People and their Thanks is overwhelming to hear and watch.

NOW the Anthonys I am sure have racked up over oh wild guess 5 million dollars or more to be placed upon the State of Florida. and They don't CARE ,,, they have no conception of the $$ being taken from the State or the tax payers. They are in their own little Ant Circus World and .. I have no respect for them. They have NO Respect for anyone, They surely have No Respect for Caylee.
Bobo Baez he is waiting in the Gutter with Cindy to get their Cut $$.. from all their suffering........ Everyone is a Fool in their Eyes.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: April 16, 2009, 11:10:35 PM »

Thanks Always!!! Brandi fixed me up real nice! He's ready for the playoffs!!!!

I saw your comment last night, just wanted you to know that, but I logged out too fast to be able to reply. I hope you are doing well. Wink

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: April 16, 2009, 11:10:43 PM »

He meant parking lot & he has maintained this for many months now.

I remember him stating this a long time ago and NO ONE has jumped on this! No one tried to nail him on the details!!

Yup!
Me three! I remember him stating it on NG a long time ago, and she just washed over it as if he had not said a thing. And we monkeys were all over it. However, it still remains a mystery.

Ahh Brandi...thank you for the duds, I have been meaning to catch you....not that I believe everything LP says but that Tracy girl he had in the Ants house prolly seen/heard a lot!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: April 16, 2009, 11:12:35 PM »

I remember him stating this a long time ago and NO ONE has jumped on this! No one tried to nail him on the details!!

Yup!
Me three! I remember him stating it on NG a long time ago, and she just washed over it as if he had not said a thing. And we monkeys were all over it. However, it still remains a mystery.

Nancy Grace would never keep her yap shut long enough for him to finish his sentences. He wanted to tell us!!!

It makes George a liar from the beginning as well

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: April 16, 2009, 11:12:40 PM »

Yup!

Ahh Brandi...thank you for the duds, I have been meaning to catch you....not that I believe everything LP says but that Tracy girl he had in the Ants house prolly seen/heard a lot!

Welcome!

It's amazing how much info LP has for the relatively little time he and Tracy were in that house.

He keeps coming up with new things!  LOL

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1705 on: April 16, 2009, 11:15:21 PM »

WAY back ... Remember when the Dogs hit on the Playhouse..

And Cindy piped up and said that Caylee used to have accidents in the playhouse all the time.. that she pee'd in the play house. She made it sound like that everytime Caylee needed to pee ..she ran out to the playhouse. Its all bunk.
She said it after the Dogs hit in that area.  There is a pic of Caylee in her playhouse and she has her head back ..I think she is peeking through a window .. and you can see that photo there is a Floor inside her playhouse. Its yellow plastic.

Cindy said the same thing about the Trunk when the Dog's hit on it. We used to put Caylee used diapers in the trunk ..the Dogs are smelling her old urine.

All of it is BS because " Mrs Always in Control Cindy - who bathed Caylee Multiple Times Daily " Would never allow Caylee to Pee outside repeatedly and she certainly would not Dump Caylee dirty diapers in the Trunk.. of Caseys car. We do have Waste Cans in Public.. Yes.

Yes, great post.
That's always bothered me.

Caylee's poor body was def. in that backyard/playhouse for some time, hours at least.

And when CA always talked about the "diapers in the trunk" BS, it was like she knew she HAD to say something b/c how do explain that away?? CA knew whatever she smelled in that car was BAD.

But sometimes I think that perhaps she smelled that trunk before, and KC gave some BS excuse about diapers....
She was keeping her in the trunk at nights, drugged, etc. and maybe she wet herself and KC tried to cover it up but couldn't and CA and/or GA smelled it prior to June 15/16....I dunno, just a thought...

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: April 16, 2009, 11:17:08 PM »

Northern
I do not know if you watched Sandra Cantu's public Memorial today. ((( It was well done & respectful))) sigh..
Why am I bringing this up .. its in response to what you just posted. About Florida Tax payers/ Dollars put into the case..with all its run arounds and everything else with Bobo and Slore.

Why? is it that Casey has a bigger Defense team that even the most wealthiest people would not be able to receive as council .. may be not even afford. Why its because Caylee has taken the World by Storm and We all love her. And this Case draws everyone from every corner in the World .. for Caylee not for Casey.
No one is owning up to How everyone is being paid .. No one is owning up to the truth of how much compensation Bobo has received and where it came from? Its all a big Facade and Smoke Screens .. because we all know somewhere down the line ..there will be Books, and a Movie and endless ... marketing and so on.
YET No One is talking about the Resources that have been used within the State of Florida and Tim Miller *God Bless Him and all the Volunteers ..and every One else that has been there for Caylee to support her,  and who will continue to support Caylee until this trial is over. Were talking Millions of Dollars here ..already spent and this Trial is No Where near to be sited.

Why I brought up Sandra Cantu " Tracy's Angel" ..her Aunt gave the most beautiful Heartfelt Loving speech for Sandra and she represented Sandra's Family today as well.
I am Klaas has it in Sandra's Cage from Todays Memorial. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MllpOQoqfmw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MllpOQoqfmw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

If you can get through this video without sobbing your brains out - " Angie" Sandra's Aunt spends .. 6 Mins straight no break in Thanking All that Helped Find Sandra Cantu and Everyone who has helped. Endless Names ..on and on - Its amazing to me. Sandra was missing for Ten Days and the People who were involved to find her .. Endless list.
and the amount money that was spent .. in the Ten days .. I am sure topped a million in resources, ppl, etc... now when you listen to Angie say every name.. It's true Family all these people who reached to Help. Sandra's Family is Just a Beautiful Family. The Love just flows from these People and their Thanks is overwhelming to hear and watch.

NOW the Anthonys I am sure have racked up over oh wild guess 5 million dollars or more to be placed upon the State of Florida. and They don't CARE ,,, they have no conception of the $$ being taken from the State or the tax payers. They are in their own little Ant Circus World and .. I have no respect for them. They have NO Respect for anyone, They surely have No Respect for Caylee.
Bobo Baez he is waiting in the Gutter with Cindy to get their Cut $$.. from all their suffering........ Everyone is a Fool in their Eyes.

Bravo Deenie. Well said. I was struck by Sandra's family's appreciation myself. Their memorial honored Sandra. The Ant's memorial for Caylee honored her killer. Vile people.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: April 16, 2009, 11:17:22 PM »

Hi Brandi! He looks so patriotic and peppy for the playoffs! 

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: April 16, 2009, 11:19:01 PM »

Sorry again. That's what really got under my skin trying to drive around in Florida. All the roads are numbered. And they go a which-a-ways!! Why don't they just name the dam*ed things.

It was down around the Bee Line-528, 417 or whatever. My Florida atlas was totally shredded by the time I move away from there.

takes time to get used to the roads...  I've been here since 1989.  I get confused a lot!     now we print out pages off of yahoo and mapquest hehe and I still can get lost!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1709 on: April 16, 2009, 11:19:33 PM »

Hey BOO. O/T but I always mean to tell you that you pick a good one with Mr. Meloni!!!! Mmmmm

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1710 on: April 16, 2009, 11:22:26 PM »

I agree. I think she was going to "confess" but when she didn't get an answer she almost "came to her senses", and realized I can't tell anyone!

But can't you just hear Cindy spitting at her "Don't you tell a soul!" "We'll get you out of this, just keep your trap shut!" "Don't believe anything anyone tells you"

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: April 16, 2009, 11:23:17 PM »

Do you think Casey killed Caylee at home or in the car?

at first i thought in the car... but after Caylee was found with the pooh blanket and all, I am leaning towards the home. 

I change my mind a lot...

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: April 16, 2009, 11:24:15 PM »

Yup!

Lenny (LP) has theorized no different than the rest of us, he has just had a national platform to speak out loud & doesn't hesitate to say what's on his mind, he's been right about some things, not so much on others.  When he has been wrong he doesn't hesitate to admit it & he has.  That being said, there are certain things he knows to be fact by eyewitness account from him & his co-workers being in the house or in his RV (all paid for by him from his own personal funds)  for 9 days & quite a few personal encounters with several key people in the case thereafter.   Lenny has a rhythm and certain way about him when he is saying something factual or is very confident of what he is saying versus his speculation.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1713 on: April 16, 2009, 11:25:51 PM »

snipped LuvLebron -
But sometimes I think that perhaps she smelled that trunk before, and KC gave some BS excuse about diapers....
She was keeping her in the trunk at nights, drugged, etc. and maybe she wet herself [color]and KC tried to cover it up but couldn't and CA and/or GA smelled it prior to June 15/16....I dunno, just a thought...
-----------
LL you just brought up an Excellent point too - Seriously maybe there was Urine of Caylee's in that trunk in the Liner.. from Slore putting her in there .. and leaving her. I just can't see that it would be dirty diapers thrown into a trunk .. I don't know anyone in their right mind that would put dirty diapers in their trunk. Like I said "Waste Cans" are everywhere. If they did find concentrations of Caylee's urine in the fabric of the liner ..that would be a big find in the forensics.
Diapers today are indestructible. The longer they sit, they swell and continue to hold fluid. For the most part they do not substantially leak .. a child's clothing can be wet ..but the diaper does not fail to hold liquid after it sits for a long period of time.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: April 16, 2009, 11:26:00 PM »

I was always struck by the hurried up landscape job on the July 4 holiday and the way Spindy pointed it out to Greta. This was during the time of her MySpace "My Caylee is Missing" post. In her depo she was asked if they had any extra pavers, and she said they never did. If Casey took some pavers from the yard, they had to do a repair job, and maybe change it around a little so it wouldn't be noticed. Probably bought some matching pavers and and reconfigured things. And I still cannot forget that they searched the yard and playhouse for Caylee themselves. They KNEW! They KNEW!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1715 on: April 16, 2009, 11:26:33 PM »

snipped LuvLebron -
She was keeping her in the trunk at nights, drugged, etc. and maybe she wet herself [color]and KC tried to cover it up but couldn't and CA and/or GA smelled it prior to June 15/16....I dunno, just a thought...
-----------
LL you just brought up an Excellent point too - Seriously maybe there was Urine of Caylee's in that trunk in the Liner.. from Slore putting her in there .. and leaving her. I just can't see that it would be dirty diapers thrown into a trunk .. I don't know anyone in their right mind that would put dirty diapers in their trunk. Like I said "Waste Cans" are everywhere. If they did find concentrations of Caylee's urine in the fabric of the liner ..that would be a big find in the forensics.
Diapers today are indestructible. The longer they sit, they swell and continue to hold fluid. For the most part they do not substantially leak .. a child's clothing can be wet ..but the diaper does not fail to hold liquid after it sits for a long period of time.
oops on the Red

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: April 16, 2009, 11:26:51 PM »

And Cindy piped up and said that Caylee used to have accidents in the playhouse all the time.. that she pee'd in the play house. She made it sound like that everytime Caylee needed to pee ..she ran out to the playhouse. Its all bunk.
She said it after the Dogs hit in that area.  There is a pic of Caylee in her playhouse and she has her head back ..I think she is peeking through a window .. and you can see that photo there is a Floor inside her playhouse. Its yellow plastic.

Cindy said the same thing about the Trunk when the Dog's hit on it. We used to put Caylee used diapers in the trunk ..the Dogs are smelling her old urine.

All of it is BS because " Mrs Always in Control Cindy - who bathed Caylee Multiple Times Daily " Would never allow Caylee to Pee outside repeatedly and she certainly would not Dump Caylee dirty diapers in the Trunk.. of Caseys car. We do have Waste Cans in Public.. Yes.

Yes, great post.

Caylee's poor body was def. in that backyard/playhouse for some time, hours at least.

And when CA always talked about the "diapers in the trunk" BS, it was like she knew she HAD to say something b/c how do explain that away?? CA knew whatever she smelled in that car was BAD.

She was keeping her in the trunk at nights, drugged, etc. and maybe she wet herself and KC tried to cover it up but couldn't and CA and/or GA smelled it prior to June 15/16....I dunno, just a thought...

Nah they're just a bunch of liars... let's not be in denial here
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: April 16, 2009, 11:27:00 PM »

Yes, great post.

For a nurse, practicing or administrative, she's an idiot.  Urine or poop is not mistaken as human decomposition by trained cadaver dogs. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1718 on: April 16, 2009, 11:28:21 PM »

I agree. I think she was going to "confess" but when she didn't get an answer she almost "came to her senses", and realized I can't tell anyone!

But can't you just hear Cindy spitting at her "Don't you tell a soul!" "We'll get you out of this, just keep your trap shut!" "Don't believe anything anyone tells you"
Handwriting on the Wall Boo ...that's a given .. ITA !

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: April 16, 2009, 11:30:41 PM »

I was always struck by the hurried up landscape job on the July 4 holiday and the way Spindy pointed it out to Greta. This was during the time of her MySpace "My Caylee is Missing" post. In her depo she was asked if they had any extra pavers, and she said they never did. If Casey took some pavers from the yard, they had to do a repair job, and maybe change it around a little so it wouldn't be noticed. Probably bought some matching pavers and and reconfigured things. And I still cannot forget that they searched the yard and playhouse for Caylee themselves. They KNEW! They KNEW!

I never gave much thought to the pavers but that is an excellent point! I wonder if there are any pics available that show what the original pavers looked like? Anybody in here with the Anthony family Album pre-slore-baby-killer days?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.