May 13, 2024, 07:00:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 14- 6/9/2011  (Read 554126 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: June 09, 2011, 10:49:40 PM »

I think we will be hearing a lot on DNA tomorrow so if anyone wants to read up on it for specifics here is a great link. (BTW, this is from ORNL where Vass does his research)

http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/forensics.shtml

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1881 on: June 09, 2011, 10:51:48 PM »

I think it is not a question of normal verses abnormal but rather good verses evil. Casey is the face of pure evil. She had every opportunity to choose to do good but she chose evil time and time again. I don't think a mental illness defense would fly. Neither will the blame George defense. Casey is realizing her back is against the wall and there is no place to go.

I think this is what we are seeing in this picture - she KNOWS there is no where to run.

Wow, Turbo it is so clear in this picture !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: June 09, 2011, 10:53:24 PM »

stevehelling Steve Helling
Looking at the pictures again. It was an incredible amount of duct tape used on #Caylee 's mouth. I think I'll go hug my kids.

http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling

I just wanted to bring this back up to remind us of what we suspected. Lots of duct tape ............now we know it for a fact

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1883 on: June 09, 2011, 10:55:10 PM »

George's ex wife said George was a consummate liar - Wanted to work as a character at Disney according to Dr. Drew interview. LOL

If that is a true statement about George  and  If he is a child molester that gives me chills...
how many grown men want to work at Disney as a character

How long have Cindy and George been married?  Seems to me this ex wife is from a very long time ago.  Gurdges last a long time in some people.   I actually know some people that worked at Disney as character actors from their early 20's until their mid 30's and longer.  Probably some of the nicest people I have ever met. They still get together with their disney co workers periodically and remember the wonderful times.    What one says to an ex wife 35 years ago, does not reflect who they are now, or what their thoughts are.  I do not think George is a child molester.  Just more of the fantasys of Casey.

Just cause one works at Diseny makes one a molester. I have an EX boyfriend who works there.. for years and years.. makes damn good money.. married and has 3 kids.. NOW.. I have a cousin in law.. I guess I can call her that.. that dresses up as some of the Disney charecters.. and,.. this is what SUCKS.. the people who do that,... MAKE MINIUM WAGE. workinf at Disney isnt big bucks.. depend what you do.. you can hop around the park.. for instance in a Mickey Suit.. and make 7.00 per hour.. sure there is a famn in those suits .. but those people are dying sweating in them.. My cousin in law stil works there and another job in Orlando..  My ex BF still does shows singing and HE is a male.. Admin of a hospital.. He is a teacher as well.. ans stil takes his time out to perform.  I still talk to him after these years.. we dated and went to dances together.. I used to watch him singing at alot of functions with his family as well. I have PICTURES of us as well. Just cause someone is at Disney working does NOT make them to be a damn molester.

I apologize if my post came across that I thought George was a child molester...I  said  IF  he was...I have opened my mouth and my  foot went in..back to the vine....thank you for all the updates ..I do enjoy reading since I do not get to watch it..

NO NO.. dont think that at all..  Nothing to do with your post.. Smile I wasnt trying to be mean.. I am sorry if I came across that way.  HUGS
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1884 on: June 09, 2011, 10:59:47 PM »

Oh WTH is Casey sick to her stomach and we have to quit????

she was well enough to walk back in and sit down......DRAMA QUEEN!!
She sure was - she looked perfectly fine.  I just finished watching the, Casey gets sick clips, on WFTV.  She is a terrible actress.  Ta hell she was sick......I was watching her closely and to be honest it almost appears to me that she fights back laughing at times, it is scary.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1885 on: June 09, 2011, 11:01:54 PM »

Taking my butt to bed..  I have a funeral to attend tomorrow..
I guess I am cranky.. 2 people in my life have passed away within the week and have the same funerals.. cant be at 2 places at once.. its driving me nuts...

Good Night everyone'''

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE     an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

God hold you in his arms baby girl. Your day is coming..  an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1886 on: June 09, 2011, 11:02:17 PM »

OMG.. WTF  leaving early cuz the bitch is sick?  OMG.. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I told ya she was working up  some DRAMA~~

Its so hard not to cuss the way I want to.. Maybe she shit her pants or something Next thing we know she will be in the crazy ward in jail and wont be able to attend tomorrow either.     Bet shes on suicide watch tonight!
I wish they would hand her some rope. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1887 on: June 09, 2011, 11:03:04 PM »

Larry Kobylynkey (SP) sorry tried to sound it out

He said on HLN that the state has a huge problem because the medical examiner didn't open Caylees skull . He said that the evidence shows that it was once on it's side when it was decomposing and it was found up right so the body was indeed moved. Well that is true casey moved baby Caylee. They just talk and talk and then talk some more and really don't think about what they are saying.

Monkey hugs
He is another idiot paid by the defense to spew lies over the t.v.  I do believe that there was a hurricane and the area was flooded and also there were animals that may have disturbed her little skull.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: June 09, 2011, 11:10:01 PM »

Looking at the pictures again. It was an incredible amount of duct tape used on #Caylee 's mouth. I think I'll go hug my kids.

I just wanted to bring this back up to remind us of what we suspected. Lots of duct tape ............now we know it for a fact

It screams overkill & by someone emotionally immature and void of any real regard for anyone's life but their own.   The heart sticker is too similar to exactly what Casey did with her pets & shows she has never matured emotionally beyond when she did that.  Its also is more in line with what a twisted woman thing to do on a child they murdered.  It is my firm belief that George had nothing to do with the disgusting manner in which Caylee was discarded & I'll say it again Casey's allegations toward every one of her family members in one manner or another makes her crimes even more heinous.

While all the pundits, talkheads & demented defense theorists report on tears that are not there & a breakdown occurring...all I saw was anger & a very transparent attempt to get sympathy when there is a minuscule amount to be gained, if any.  Regrettably, we will see more of this & more stunts from Casey's defense but none of it will prevent justice for Caylee or avoid Casey getting convicted, sentence subject to debate.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: June 09, 2011, 11:11:23 PM »

I guess I am cranky.. 2 people in my life have passed away within the week and have the same funerals.. cant be at 2 places at once.. its driving me nuts...

Good Night everyone'''

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE     an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

God hold you in his arms baby girl. Your day is coming..  an angelic monkey

My deepest condolences Angie

cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: June 09, 2011, 11:14:41 PM »

Good Night everyone'''

I'm so sorry Angie. *HUGS* We'll be thinking of you tomorrow
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1891 on: June 09, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »

It screams overkill & by someone emotionally immature and void of any real regard for anyone's life but their own.   The heart sticker is too similar to exactly what Casey did with her pets & shows she has never matured emotionally beyond when she did that.  Its also is more in line with what a twisted woman thing to do on a child they murdered.  It is my firm belief that George had nothing to do with the disgusting manner in which Caylee was discarded & I'll say it again Casey's allegations toward every one of her family members in one manner or another makes her crimes even more heinous.

While all the pundits, talkheads & demented defense theorists report on tears that are not there & a breakdown occurring...all I saw was anger & a very transparent attempt to get sympathy when there is a minuscule amount to be gained, if any.  Regrettably, we will see more of this & more stunts from Casey's defense but none of it will prevent justice for Caylee or avoid Casey getting convicted, sentence subject to debate.

It makes me angry that we are seeing the same stuff they are seeing, and all they can say is how sad she is, how she is in tears, etc.  Do they not see the coy smiles she is giving Bozo and how jovial she is AFTER the jury leaves and the little hissy fits she has constantly with her dream team?  Why don't any of them ever report on those things? 

P.s.  We are all getting a bit cranky I think.  This has been going on a while now, and we have a while yet to go, and all we want is justice for Caylee, but to get there we have to hear the most insane garbage and watch this circus the dumfense (stole that from somebody here today, thank you whoever it was) team is putting out for the world to see. 

I am really losing hope for that justice.  This is such a huge mess.  The facts are all getting muddied by innuendo and I hope the jury is not that stupid.  With the evidence we have heard, I cannot believe there is one person on the planet that would not find her guilty, but we live in a very strange world. 

I know I am very very tired and am dreaming about this case almost every day.  I bet a bunch of you other monkeys are doing the same thing.  I try to remember that when I read posts that make no sense to me and think well maybe I am just reading it wrong. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1892 on: June 09, 2011, 11:20:11 PM »

Trying to go through some of the pics on my computer and came across these two.  I can't remember what the second one is - picture frame perhaps where Caylee's remains were found?  Anyone remember seeing it? 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: June 09, 2011, 11:23:07 PM »

He said on HLN that the state has a huge problem because the medical examiner didn't open Caylees skull . He said that the evidence shows that it was once on it's side when it was decomposing and it was found up right so the body was indeed moved. Well that is true casey moved baby Caylee. They just talk and talk and then talk some more and really don't think about what they are saying.

Monkey hugs
He is another idiot paid by the defense to spew lies over the t.v.  I do believe that there was a hurricane and the area was flooded and also there were animals that may have disturbed her little skull.

He is an idiot too. They found it in the position it was in because Kronk moved it with that water thing to see what it was. I would say it had been moved before by the animals.  Anyone who knows forensics knows bones get moved around by scavengers in the forest. I want to know where these idiots get their degrees. I think most of them ordered them from one of these online college mills.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: June 09, 2011, 11:26:02 PM »

It makes me angry that we are seeing the same stuff they are seeing, and all they can say is how sad she is, how she is in tears, etc.  Do they not see the coy smiles she is giving Bozo and how jovial she is AFTER the jury leaves and the little hissy fits she has constantly with her dream team?  Why don't any of them ever report on those things? 

P.s.  We are all getting a bit cranky I think.  This has been going on a while now, and we have a while yet to go, and all we want is justice for Caylee, but to get there we have to hear the most insane garbage and watch this circus the dumfense (stole that from somebody here today, thank you whoever it was) team is putting out for the world to see. 

I am really losing hope for that justice.  This is such a huge mess.  The facts are all getting muddied by innuendo and I hope the jury is not that stupid.  With the evidence we have heard, I cannot believe there is one person on the planet that would not find her guilty, but we live in a very strange world. 

I know I am very very tired and am dreaming about this case almost every day.  I bet a bunch of you other monkeys are doing the same thing.  I try to remember that when I read posts that make no sense to me and think well maybe I am just reading it wrong. 

Keep the faith Zoo, I was so confident in the past three years but admittedly Ive had a few moments in the past 3 weeks wondering how anyone doesnt see what we've all seen so clearly.  I'm so fed up listening to bunk and bull that Ive even been screwing up writing despite everything being so clear in my head, each day is emotionally draining but with that being said when I reach down deep with what we all know confidence returns that the right verdict will be heard loud & clear.   Justice for Caylee & freedom from having to ever see that skanky slore again 

With that Im gonna say buon notte & cyas in the morning.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: June 09, 2011, 11:27:34 PM »

Monkey hugs
He is another idiot paid by the defense to spew lies over the t.v.  I do believe that there was a hurricane and the area was flooded and also there were animals that may have disturbed her little skull.

Another thing is they don't routinely "open the skull." What would be the point? NOTHING.........they washed it out with saline I am sure and did a "pure wash" which would have told them anything they needed to know. When there is still flesh attached they boil the skull to get all the flesh off but do not "open the skull' itself.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: June 09, 2011, 11:29:37 PM »

Coping with the testimony and pics offered in this case is very
difficult for any emotionally stable individual.

Everything is so bizarre. I find myself asking again & again, "How could anyone do this to a baby ?"

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: June 09, 2011, 11:30:28 PM »

George's ex wife said George was a consummate liar - Wanted to work as a character at Disney according to Dr. Drew interview. LOL

Does not mean he put his peXXX in his daughter's mouth at age 13 and sexually abused her for eyars nor that he found his grandbaby dead in a pool, then somehow enlisted Kronk to get rid of her body, allowing Caylee to lie in a swamp as her resting place. 

He reminds me of one of those people who bs all the time, they have this or that, their car costs more than your car, war stories that were not true, etc.

I agree Zoo-that is an ex speaking, we do not know all about her-Dr. D, I like him but some of the people on his show are jokes and you have to wonder what he was thinking...and so what if he said that, did he lie and tell anyone he was a character at Disney?! I doubt it

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1898 on: June 09, 2011, 11:31:55 PM »

“I didn’t hear any evidence at all that they have that Casey Anthony actually killed her child,” Murphy said. “There’s plenty that she lied. Plenty she was a bad mother. Plenty she probably participated in burying the body, maybe even covering up the crime. But I didn’t hear one thing that put Casey Anthony at the murder scene.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-today-analyst-predicts-acquittal.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

This was written 6/8, so maybe Wendy changed her mind?  

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: June 09, 2011, 11:32:18 PM »

Coping with the testimony and pics offered in this case is very
difficult for any emotionally stable individual.

Everything is so bizarre. I find myself asking again & again, "How could anyone do this to a baby ?"

Crazey Casey could, that's who-the evil one who knew what she was doing

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.