May 02, 2024, 08:29:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 475464 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: July 04, 2010, 11:42:14 AM »

Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

MAYBE SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH HIM AND HE WAS HER BOYFRIEND

Well.. who better but a landscaper for an accomplice.  No one would question one out back digging a deep hole. 

Thank you Wyks!!!  ITA here, boyfriend maybe, landscaper yes, but maybe not for the Horman home.  So much is speculation and granted my 'sleutherizing' abilities are zero and everything I say is MOO!!!  Want to see more about Mr. Landscaper/Yardman.  Did he actually work for SM on the Horman prop?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1361 on: July 04, 2010, 11:43:29 AM »

Just some thoughts
1. Kaine's family has a history of sexual abuse
2. What are the odds that he marries 2 women with 7 yo boys
3. His son disappears when he turns 7yo.

Yes, but then why would the judge issue the restraining order and why would Kaine have the baby unless......

Terri found out James was being molested
Terri accused Kaine or his family of molesting James
James was sent away
Terri gets BACK at Kaine by disappearing Kyron
Terri threatens to harm Kaine and the baby and Kyron in a fit of rage over what she thinks he did to Kaine

Disclaimer:  I don't necessarily believe this, just throwing it out there

Children being used as pawns..... Which is why I'm leaning toward Kyron still being alive, and LE suggesting to Kaine to take the baby and run, just to pressure Terri in giving up the whereabouts of Kyron.  Extreme LE/court tactics, would they go that far to solve a case? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: July 04, 2010, 11:43:41 AM »

Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

Well.. who better but a landscaper for an accomplice.  No one would question one out back digging a deep hole. 

the messed up thing is, thats prob what she was thinking LOL

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: July 04, 2010, 11:45:05 AM »

The report of the landscaper may have been uncovered by reporters digging around about the sealed documents..Makes sense that Kaine filed for divorce and RO....The landscaper may have come forward after the reports of the missing Kyron, and LE was giving her the polygraphs based on his statements....Not sure why he would have waited, but maybe he didn't think she was serious? But if true, why disappear Kyron, who she raised and appearently loved very much? If Kaine did something to her, she has to be distrubed to take it out on this little boy

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: July 04, 2010, 11:47:25 AM »

Missing Kyron Horman, A Month Later
After a month with no trace of Kyron the family still hopes for his safe return. (Video)

http://media.abcnews.com/GMA/video/search-continues-missing-kyron-horman-11084161
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: July 04, 2010, 11:52:44 AM »

<snipped>

She reportedly offered the landscaper, who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry out the scheme, sources say.

Detectives with the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2010/07/todays_headlines_terri_moulton_horman_questioned_in_murder-for-hire_plot_sources_say_running_booms_a.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: July 04, 2010, 11:55:32 AM »

THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

AlexxTango‎: Missing seven year old Kyron Horman's bones were found in his school's playground sandpit. A note was left saying that he was dead.. Tragic.

http://twitter.com/AlexxTango
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1367 on: July 04, 2010, 11:57:46 AM »

the messed up thing is, thats prob what she was thinking LOL

Hi cw318 & Monkey's,

Thanks CW for the sheeps knot illustration.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1368 on: July 04, 2010, 12:00:00 PM »

AlexxTango‎: Missing seven year old Kyron Horman's bones were found in his school's playground sandpit. A note was left saying that he was dead.. Tragic.

NoRose,

Thanks..I am not biting on this, sounds a little kooky.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: July 04, 2010, 12:09:57 PM »

snip per The Oregonian
Detectives with the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.
Within two days, he obtained a family law attorney and filed divorce papers and a petition for a restraining order under the Family Abuse Prevention Act.

Investigators also recorded a conversation June 26 among the cooperating landscaper, Terri Horman and an undercover law enforcement officer, but Horman shut down the conversation fairly quickly, sources said.

Detectives later confronted Terri Horman directly with the murder-for-hire allegation, which she denied, sources say. She has not been charged with a crime, as a criminal investigation proceeds
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

happy independence day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrCvMTGs2u8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMf8o47Q_g&NR=1

So maybe this was why her cell phone showed up at  Sauvie Island  she was taking to the landscaper.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: July 04, 2010, 12:10:12 PM »

I have to LOL @ that article. I mean come on. Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

And doesn't this PROVE that if Terri is involved in Kyrons' disappearance that Terri is no mastermind. And maybe she just got lucky.

If that lil house is the Horman's and I don't doubt that it is - it looks like someone could pass a lawnmover over the front yard three times and the landscaping is done.

Also, if who believes that Terri has the money to hire anyone to do anything without Kaine knowing about it? He is the one that has the job. It would be his money - it's not like Terri would have a secret stash of money lying around that would be indispensable and she could throw it away on landscaping. And if Terri did have all this extra money - and - hated Kaine, why not just take the money and leave?

I wonder if "landscaper" is taken in the context of a person who plants an architectural design of plants throughout the property - cause if that's the case - I don't see that design anywhere.

The only thing that makes ANY sense here is that it was around the time that James was forced to leave. So there could be some motive there - but who knows.

Was the landscaper polygraphed? This are heavy duty allegations. Or is this more pressure and more slandering of Terri. Only internet posters are supposed to slander people, not the police. Is the polygraph machine only functioning when Terri is around or can it work for Kaine, the teachers, the rest of the school staff, and the landscaper.

++

This case was blown and Sutton said in the article that Northern Rose posted yesterday - they developed not one lead. PATHETIC.

Even if they found the body of Kyron - I don't think they could prove Terri did anything - not because I DON'T believe she did it - just because this is one gawd awful police department. This was amateur hour for a month.

It has been stated that Kaine and Terri both were polygraphed.  Terri was deceptive in her answers and given a 2nd polygraph. 

I am sure the teachers and his deskmate were interviewed by LE and the FBI.  The little boy had some details confused per news articles.  The 2 separate teachers seemed to be in agreement that they had seen Terri and Kyron at the school that morning..also that atleast one person saw them leave the building togather.

I still find it fascinating, beyond the 15 minutes of fame idea, that the next door neighbor, who is the granmother of Tanner the deskmate, had the boy talk to the press when LE and FBI requested that he did not. 

Tanner's father owns a housboat on the lake where LE and Mr Oaks have been searching. 

Terri's cell phone pings in that area later the same morning Kyron goes missing.
I think someone here posted they had found info on Tanner's father being violent and abusive to his wife..which is why they divorced?  Does somene have more info on him?

I am hoping Tanner is still alive..but a woman who can send her 16 year old away, put out a contract on her husband and lies to investagators when her step son dissappears from school..well is she is a few bricks short of a load, one sandwich shy of a picnic..and capable of anything IMO.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1371 on: July 04, 2010, 12:11:33 PM »

good point Wyks. I have no doubt that Terri will be arrested. It's pretty obvious. I just wonder if it will be because they have rock solid evidence in any of the allegations or due to sweeping this all under the rug and community pressure. Hey, it happens.

You can indict a ham sandwich you know.
[/quote]

Thanks Rob.  And yes, they very likely are watching her every move (and have the home bugged) until an arrest can be made.  In addition to that, they very likely are watching Kaine's every move.  Wondering like some, if they are just waiting on any arrest/s while perhaps a secret GJ is meeting? 

I think it's interesting that from what we heard, that while Kaine took the baby and left, he doesn't have her with him.  Baby supposedly is in an undisclosed area with someone else.  Did LE/court go along with Kaine simply to ensure an immediate removal of the baby from that home?  (while LE perhaps increases the pressure on Terri/Kaine or whoever thru them).  The RO being 'temporary', gives Terri 30 days or so to respond, right?  If true, it might get interesting to see how she responds, if she does.... not only to the RO, but to the additional pressure as well.  She may come out swinging, and at that point the jig (if any) may be up for Kaine.  LE may have planned the pressure on Terri just to nail Kaine to the wall.  It may be that they both are going to jail.... or that neither end up with custody of any of the children. 

Heck I dunno.  LOL 

Think there's a 'Lifetime' movie in all this mess one day? 

I think Reba could play Terri's part rather well. 

Or is this going to be like HaLeigh's case, where the court may have granted custody to one parent over another, yet it was seemingly the 'least of the worse' in their opinion, rather than 'the best of the two'? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1372 on: July 04, 2010, 12:13:23 PM »

good point Wyks. I have no doubt that Terri will be arrested. It's pretty obvious. I just wonder if it will be because they have rock solid evidence in any of the allegations or due to sweeping this all under the rug and community pressure. Hey, it happens.

You can indict a ham sandwich you know.

Thanks Rob.  And yes, they very likely are watching her every move (and have the home bugged) until an arrest can be made.  In addition to that, they very likely are watching Kaine's every move.  Wondering like some, if they are just waiting on any arrest/s while perhaps a secret GJ is meeting? 

I think it's interesting that from what we heard, that while Kaine took the baby and left, he doesn't have her with him.  Baby supposedly is in an undisclosed area with someone else.  Did LE/court go along with Kaine simply to ensure an immediate removal of the baby from that home?  (while LE perhaps increases the pressure on Terri/Kaine or whoever thru them).  The RO being 'temporary', gives Terri 30 days or so to respond, right?  If true, it might get interesting to see how she responds, if she does.... not only to the RO, but to the additional pressure as well.  She may come out swinging, and at that point the jig (if any) may be up for Kaine.  LE may have planned the pressure on Terri just to nail Kaine to the wall.  It may be that they both are going to jail.... or that neither end up with custody of any of the children. 

Heck I dunno.  LOL 

Think there's a 'Lifetime' movie in all this mess one day? 

I think Reba could play Terri's part rather well. 

Or is this going to be like HaLeigh's case, where the court may have granted custody to one parent over another, yet it was seemingly the 'least of the worse' in their opinion, rather than 'the best of the two'? 

sry for messing up that quote box.  and on a sunday of all days. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: July 04, 2010, 12:13:35 PM »

Law-enforcement sources have told WW the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance has increasingly focused on Horman. When I visited, she told us investigators have asked her not to discuss the case with the media. She also declined to talk about her reaction to Kyron’s disappearance or details about her family.

That left us with small talk. I complimented her on the family’s hilly one-acre yard, asking whether the family might be planning to make a large unmowed patch at the center into a garden. She said no, and commented on the difficulties of keeping up the property.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/28/a-visit-with-terri-moulton-horman-and-whats-changed-at-the-house-this-week/

Wanna bet James Pitkin knew on June 28th about the landscaper?

Yep..I agree...this reporter had to have been tipped off about that before he wrote this article..to much cooincidence he brought up it being a chore to take care of a lawn like this...he was fishing hoping to get the name of the landscaper from her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: July 04, 2010, 12:17:18 PM »

seahorse YW
that rope IMO is just discarded its of no use to a boater anymore
it will unravel it should be cinched clamped see pic
http://buffalosports.com.au/V2/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/25bfb8805da54c3f0f84d097b88b52b9.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: July 04, 2010, 12:20:18 PM »

Law-enforcement sources have told WW the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance has increasingly focused on Horman. When I visited, she told us investigators have asked her not to discuss the case with the media. She also declined to talk about her reaction to Kyron’s disappearance or details about her family.

That left us with small talk. I complimented her on the family’s hilly one-acre yard, asking whether the family might be planning to make a large unmowed patch at the center into a garden. She said no, and commented on the difficulties of keeping up the property.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/28/a-visit-with-terri-moulton-horman-and-whats-changed-at-the-house-this-week/

Wanna bet James Pitkin knew on June 28th about the landscaper?

Yep..I agree...this reporter had to have been tipped off about that before he wrote this article..to much cooincidence he brought up it being a chore to take care of a lawn like this...he was fishing hoping to get the name of the landscaper from her.

good catch monkeys

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: July 04, 2010, 12:26:37 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Hope everyone has a nice Independence Day.  I hate cookouts.  It's hot and there are bugs.  I'll just take my food inside with the other sissies.

Some years ago I was on a forum with a guy named "Bob" who often said, "If you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras."  There is no information that Kaine abused James or anyone else.  The only information we have is hearsay that Kaine made James go anywhere.  I don't know why James left.  Maybe he wanted to live with his Grandmother for a while.  We just don't know.

If the landscaper lied when he reported that Terri offered to pay him to kill Kaine, we don't know why.  We don't know why he didn't report it to the police at the time or if he did, why it wasn't investigated then.  It appears that the police tried to get a tape of the offer on June 29 but it didn't work.  Apparently the information was believable enough for the police to tell Kaine about it and he took it seriously enough to leave with the baby and get a restraining order to keep Terri away.  The judge who issued the RO appeared to take it seriously. Seriously enough to seal it, too.

I'm just going with the "Hoofbeats."  The last person known to have been seen with Kyron was Terri. She apparently has been reluctant to be entirely truthful about her whereabouts after Kyron and she were seen at his school.  It is fairly clear to me that she, Terri Harmon, is involved in his disappearance.  It has yet to be proven or even suggested by anyone in authority that anyone else is involved.  Of course, they haven't publically told everything, if anything, else they know.

Other than that, I hesitate to besmirch anyone else's character with no evidence whatsoever. 

BBM.

You are singing my song, Babybear!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1377 on: July 04, 2010, 12:28:00 PM »

IMO this is not a normal facial reaction at a news conference where the child you have more or less been raising has gone missing.  To me the reaction is more like a childlike fear that she will be caught rather than a terrifying fear that Kyron has been kidnapped:

ITA klaas!!!!!

Her eyes look like she is afraid and pleading..don't let me get caught, and also observing the pain up close and personal she has caused Kyron's bio Mom.  SICK, SICK, SICK

Yep, good points everyone. 

On that pic, doesn't it look like Desiree would just love to pop Terri with her left hand, like she's holding it down with her right? 

And back when this video first came out, a monkey pointed out that Kaine doesn't have his arm 'around Terri' perse.  Look at where his right hand is.  Desiree's neck/shoulder area, below her right ear. 

IMO, he's either trying to console Desiree, or reminding her not to haul off and slug Terri in front of the cameras. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: July 04, 2010, 12:33:04 PM »

IMO this is not a normal facial reaction at a news conference where the child you have more or less been raising has gone missing.  To me the reaction is more like a childlike fear that she will be caught rather than a terrifying fear that Kyron has been kidnapped:

ITA klaas!!!!!

Her eyes look like she is afraid and pleading..don't let me get caught, and also observing the pain up close and personal she has caused Kyron's bio Mom.  SICK, SICK, SICK

Yep, good points everyone. 

On that pic, doesn't it look like Desiree would just love to pop Terri with her left hand, like she's holding it down with her right? 

And back when this video first came out, a monkey pointed out that Kaine doesn't have his arm 'around Terri' perse.  Look at where his right hand is.  Desiree's neck/shoulder area, below her right ear. 

IMO, he's either trying to console Desiree, or reminding her not to haul off and slug Terri in front of the cameras. 

I am quite certain that is Terri's tissue-clutching hand around Desiree.

Unless Kaine has rubber arms. LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1379 on: July 04, 2010, 12:35:45 PM »

Playground sandpit, OMG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.