May 21, 2024, 10:52:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 492205 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #940 on: September 10, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »

Jenn, if you're still here:

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: September 10, 2008, 11:02:27 AM »

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

Okay maybe I missed something in this comment, what is so bad about it?

I would say in a POW/MIA situation those families do not have any way of contacting an individual who can tell them where their loved one is.  And there is no evidence that the person is dead.  The Anthony's situation is different in that the person who was responsible for Caylee, and who last saw her, is sitting under their roof.  Also, evidence points to the fact that Caylee is most likely dead.  George and Cindy can easily get to the bottom of what happened to Caylee, yet they continue to obfuscate and lie for Casey.

Lisa

Why can't we just let George and Cindy believe that Caylee is alive?  No one knows what goes on inside that house.  I truly believe that if it where that easy to get Casey to talk it would have happened already.  I will not take away their love and hope of finding Caylee.  As far as those who say they don't do anthing thing to find Caylee they are not out searching, they did not help TES, well maybe that just has to do with they don't want to or are not ready to look for a dead body.

Jenn, lying, attacking, covering up and deceit are not any part of grieving. There is no therapist on the face of this earth that would encourage them to continue as they are, given the forensics and the situation. At some point, no matter how painful, reality has to set in and you have to deal with it. They are protecting Casey by any means possible. Is that fair to Caylee?

When Cindy started going on TV and begging for help, she had a sympathetic audience. She's now charging for her appearances. Does this sound like a grieving grandmother?

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

You know I was one of the last ones to hold out hope that Caylee was alive. Prior to the 400+ documents coming out, all we really had was speculation, and I was more than willing to speculate scenarios in which Caylee was still with us. After the docs came out, my heart literally sunk. There just does not seem to be much hope left of that little angel being found alive.

However, although I believe George, Cindy and Lee are not acting in a manner that is responsible, logical, or is in the best interest of finding Caylee and bringing her to rest as well as providing justice for her mother taking her life, I can't condemn them as harshly as a lot of the other Monkeys do.

No bananas!! It is an insane situation, and they are responding in an insane matter. It is true that no psychologist would encourage their behavior, but they do not seem to have access to any mental health care right now. In addition, they have isolated themselves and have created a scenario where they are on the defense, with the media, the public, their neighbors, even their own family members.

They need help. They need Spiritual help as well as help with their emotional needs by a professional. If given the right guidance, they may start making the right decisions for little Caylee,

Look at the toll it has taken on all of us. Our laundry is piled high, we aren't eating right, everyday chores and responsibilities have been put aside in our search for Caylee and justice. Over and over I read how emotional draining it is on all of us. We have the cage to come to for support, the family is completely isolated. Yes it was their own doing, but regardless, they are isolated and the only support network they have is each other, they have to stick together right now, for their own sanity.

I just could not go to Church on Sunday nor drop my son off at his Catholic school everyday and still say I have no compassion or empathy for this family, I do. And everyday I pray that Caylee is found and laid to rest with Grace and dignity, but in my heart I know she is in a safe place now, she is ok. Every day I pray her mother will be held responsible for what she has done to that little girl, I no longer pray she will do the right thing, I think that would be a wasted prayer, if she hasn't by now, she is not going to. But every day I also pray for Cindy, George and Lee, because 3 months ago their lives became a living hell, and until they seek help, it is going to stay that way. They are in survival mode right now. They need to step out of survival mode, and obtain the courage to face the realities of their current situation. They don't have that courage yet, so every day I pray they will receive that wisdom and courage.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #942 on: September 10, 2008, 11:03:14 AM »

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO

By all appearances, Cindy and George are covering up the death of their granddaughter to protect their child.  IMO this action makes them accessories and not victims.

As of a few minutes ago MOST agree:

Please remember, as in all elections....

Vote Early and Vote Often

Peace Monkeys
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: September 10, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »

I used to have some sympathy for George and Cindy and Lee. But as time has gone on, I can only shake my head in disbelief. I think they know that Caylee is lost to them forever... but they are trying to save Casey. It's all about her now. Cindy saying she couldn't lose "another one" tells me that they want to protect her at all costs. It's just all a part of her defense. If they publicly announce that they no longer believe her lies and they know that Caylee is dead, then they have to admit that Casey is guilty... they will never do that. I can understand holding on to hope... but not to the extent that they have taken it. I feel sad that they have to go through this.... but I don't have much sympathy for them when it comes to Casey. I could NEVER continue to support my child if I knew they had harmed my grandchild. I would not stop loving them... but I would do whatever it takes to get them to face up to the consequences, even if it meant slapping the crap out of them! I don't for one second believe they think Casey is innocent. I think they are hoping she will get off with a slap on the wrist and they will still have their daughter.
I don't know what involvement they had in the disappearance but I'm pretty sure they are up to their eyeballs in covering it up!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: September 10, 2008, 11:03:32 AM »

Well......Good Morning Everybody!!

Lisa39 {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Jenn  There is not one cold uncaring calous(spelling)  bone in my body.  I respect your opinion.  I'm a pretty sharp gal, and and I wanted to and did feel compassion for the Anthony family in the beginning.  However I have lost any and all compassion for them because I feel that not only have they thrown Caylee under the bus to protect Casey but that they are complicit in evidence tampering, obstruction of justice and possible involvement after the fact.  JMO

To want to be compared to the families of the men and women who have given their lives serving this Country, and whose loved ones will never be returned to American soil is just over the top.

Tomm........Thank you for standing on the wall for me and this great Nation.  I sent my email, and I sent one to my brotherinlaw who is also a Vietnam Vet.  {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: September 10, 2008, 11:04:10 AM »

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here. 

We are DEFINITELY not of mob mentality, nor are we cold and callous. This group are about the most loving and caring people I have ever met. Have you visited the donations thread to see how many Monkeys spent days on the phone or giving of their own money in an attempt to locate Caylee? Have you read about the Monkeys that actually went to Orlando to trample through water infested with snakes, mosquitoes and alligators, in attempt to find Caylee?

Show me 1 other family that was innocent of any wrongdoing that has acted like this family. Show me just 1 Jenn.

Don't call me cold and callous because I don't by the crap. And don't accuse me of being a part of a mob mentality. I have a very sharp mind and will not be led by anything except my own facts and ideals.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 10, 2008, 11:04:13 AM »

GUYS,  I understand denial.  My sister's decomposed body was found in a wooded area of a park several years ago and the coronor's office and funeral home would not allow me to see her.  I found it very difficult to accept that it was her unless i could see her.  I kept expecting a phone call from her.  I kept calling the detective and asking over and over if they were sure it was her.  I did not believe them for a long time.
BUT, that does not mean that I dont think that with the mounting eveidence that the Anthonys should deny completely.  They must come to terms with this for the sake of their grandchild.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: September 10, 2008, 11:04:16 AM »

Jenn, if you're still here:

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Well put knayknay Just look at Beth H Twitty what did she do?  Within hours she was in Aruba!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #948 on: September 10, 2008, 11:04:29 AM »

Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents:

'Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims'

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

*victims my big toe.

George and Cindy Anthony's new lawyer left Orlando on Tuesday to launch a round of national TV appearances aimed at redirecting public attention away from the couple's family drama to the effort to find their 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.

The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Good Morning Varpe and all monks!  Can someome please explain how donations to this foundation can LEGALLY be used to hire a high profile attorney when they clearly state on their website....

Contributions to support the efforts of the Never Lose Hope Foundation are welcome and greatly appreciated. To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc., and note that the donation is for the Never Lose Hope Foundation fund. A receipt will be provided for your tax records.

Something stinks about this.......

The Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc. was organized as a Florida nonprofit on April 30, 2007, exclusively for charitable purposes. Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc.’s 501(c)(3) status is currently pending with the Internal Revenue Service, but the organization has secured fiscal sponsorship from Citylinks 4Charities, Inc., a nonprofit organization based in Orlando, Florida. Through this program, City Links will provide oversight and allocation of all funding for our activities until we have received our 501 determination.

Contributions to support the efforts of the Never Lose Hope Foundation are welcome and greatly appreciated. To make a tax-deductible donation to assist NLHF in finding missing children, please make checks payable to City Links 4Charities, Inc., and note that the donation is for the Never Lose Hope Foundation fund. A receipt will be provided for your tax records.

http://www.neverlosehopefoundation.org/fiscalsponsorship.html

There's only 2 entries on Google for them and 1 link is down for maintainence. Their site also states that they cover the cost for flyers and billboards.

We may make contributions to cover the cost of fliers and/or billboards containing the victim’s image and description in order to assist in making the general public aware of the situation and to generate leads.

The Never Lose Hope Foundation registered to Parrish Mateo.

Parrish Mateo is listed as the Chief Operating Officer in Orlando, Florida for Resolutions Center, Corp.

Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474 .
Fax: 321-214-0323.
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

Another company associated with the same phone number is a phone sex operator website.

http://www.sex-4now.net/phone-.....mitlist=10

*Mz Samantha 1-877-696-1474 Age: 28
http://www.sex-4now.net/phonesex-babe-*Mz_Samantha.htm

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 10, 2008, 11:05:12 AM »

Casey

Cindy

Lee

George

OMG could you be any funnier???

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 10, 2008, 11:05:16 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Thanx Des, since you appear to be the "De Facto" phone lady, here are some numbers:

Orange County VFW - maps.google.com - (407) 296-2553

Vietnam Veterans - (407) 297-0603

American Legion - (407) 859-1460

Disabled American Veterans - (407) 843-3722

Please email Sarah Lundy at the Orlando Sentinel - slundy@orlandosentinel.com
*****Please be very polite to Sarah, she is just the messenger here*****

BUMP

I hope I don't get The Big RED Klass button for bumps....

Did you feel that, what was it???

I think it was just a bump

Peace Monkeys
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: September 10, 2008, 11:06:41 AM »

Okay so then just to let everyone know where I stand, I stll have compasion for the Grand parents.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 10, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »

Lisa39 {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Jenn  There is not one cold uncaring calous(spelling)  bone in my body.  I respect your opinion.  I'm a pretty sharp gal, and and I wanted to and did feel compassion for the Anthony family in the beginning.  However I have lost any and all compassion for them because I feel that not only have they thrown Caylee under the bus to protect Casey but that they are complicit in evidence tampering, obstruction of justice and possible involvement after the fact.  JMO

To want to be compared to the families of the men and women who have given their lives serving this Country, and whose loved ones will never be returned to American soil is just over the top.

Tomm........Thank you for standing on the wall for me and this great Nation.  I sent my email, and I sent one to my brotherinlaw who is also a Vietnam Vet.  {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Thanx Snoop

That's why every post of mine ends in PEACE

Peace Monkeys
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #953 on: September 10, 2008, 11:07:55 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

*victims my big toe.

George and Cindy Anthony's new lawyer left Orlando on Tuesday to launch a round of national TV appearances aimed at redirecting public attention away from the couple's family drama to the effort to find their 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.

The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.

Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.

Good Morning Varpe and all monks!  Can someome please explain how donations to this foundation can LEGALLY be used to hire a high profile attorney when they clearly state on their website....

The Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc. was organized as a Florida nonprofit on April 30, 2007, exclusively for charitable purposes. Never Lose Hope Foundation, Inc.’s 501(c)(3) status is currently pending with the Internal Revenue Service, but the organization has secured fiscal sponsorship from Citylinks 4Charities, Inc., a nonprofit organization based in Orlando, Florida. Through this program, City Links will provide oversight and allocation of all funding for our activities until we have received our 501 determination.

There's only 2 entries on Google for them and 1 link is down for maintainence. Their site also states that they cover the cost for flyers and billboards.

We may make contributions to cover the cost of fliers and/or billboards containing the victim’s image and description in order to assist in making the general public aware of the situation and to generate leads.

Parrish Mateo is listed as the Chief Operating Officer in Orlando, Florida for Resolutions Center, Corp.

Orlando, FL 32809

Another company associated with the same phone number is a phone sex operator website.

I remember reading (cannot remember where) that Casey had worked as a phone sex operator?

Lisa
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: September 10, 2008, 11:08:04 AM »

Lisa39 {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Mprning Snoopy how are you?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #955 on: September 10, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »

*victims my big toe.

Orlando, FL 32809

There is a $225,000 reward for information that will help find Caylee Anthony. It is being offered by The Never Lose Hope Foundation which is seeking 501 (c) 3 charity status in Florida. The address of the charity is the same as Resolutions Center Corp. which was recently fined by the state of Florida concerning their telemarketing practices.

http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/reward-offered-for-caylee-anthony/

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #956 on: September 10, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO

Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry when I joined I was told this was a discussion forum and everyone has their own opinions.  If you really want me to leave fine I will.  I happen to have a different opinion about the Grandparents,  and if you can't handle that i'm sorry for you.  But it's my right to free speech and I truly believe that.  My husband fights for it and you everyday.  So you want the person with a diferent opion to leave fine.

I said if you you think we are COLD why come here if you don't like our cage???

No you didn't you said

"Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thats exactly what I said like you said it's a free world so if you don't like our board you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok girls, um WOW! 

Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion and their own views.  That is what makes this a great board to blog on.  GRANTED many of us hear do not like the Anthony's and there are a few Anthony sympathetic people out there.  WE WOULD NEVER BASH YOU as a person, might think its funny from time to time, but you are entitled to your own opinion and that is what makes you unique.  You add flavor.

I do not think that Lisa was meaning for you to leave because you had a different opinion, I think what she was trying to say, and did not use propper punctuation, but was trying to say "You are entitled to your opinion, however, if you do not like the opinion of the board do not bash it, simply leave if you are unable to handle the bashing".  BY ALL MEANS DEFEND what you believe and feel....ITS WHAT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR!

Jenn please stay.  Our mob mentality as you put it has gone off the charts lately as we are all over dosed on speculation at this point due to nothing being resolved in this case...at this point.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: September 10, 2008, 11:09:51 AM »

GUYS,  I understand denial.  My sister's decomposed body was found in a wooded area of a park several years ago and the coronor's office and funeral home would not allow me to see her.  I found it very difficult to accept that it was her unless i could see her.  I kept expecting a phone call from her.  I kept calling the detective and asking over and over if they were sure it was her.  I did not believe them for a long time.
BUT, that does not mean that I dont think that with the mounting eveidence that the Anthonys should deny completely.  They must come to terms with this for the sake of their grandchild.

oh my, Abby, how awful. Hugs and prayers to you for what you went through.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: September 10, 2008, 11:10:46 AM »

Okay Dolce, Thanks.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: September 10, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »

Okay so then just to let everyone know where I stand, I stll have compasion for the Grand parents.

No problem Jenn.

Abbey  OMG  I'm so sorry to hear about your sister.  I can't even imagine the pain.  God Bless You.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.