May 13, 2024, 08:33:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 265789 times)
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »

I thought we all knew there was stuff withheld in that search?  That was something Kyle clearly said to Private Eye.  How does the ALE withholding evidence or information relate to Silvetti and Schaefer being American Traitors? 

I have read everything posted today and for the life of me...I can not relate any of this fuss to the first stuff Kermit kept saying...John was helping ALE...Kyle was involved...John is related to Caps...Schaefer was only looking for oil....I have truly missed the point.  I thought we were going to get proof that John Silvetti was paid...worked for...or something with Hans Mos and ALE and that Kyle knew all about it and that it was not a journey to find Natalee but to drum up money from oil profits.

I knew this was a distraction...and if the whole thing was over those photos of the denim...that has long been resolved.  Heck, that photo is no secret...Private Eye told us all about it. LOL 

Now, can we go back to the pond witness?  Rolling Eyes
I'll explain that after I hear back from Washington D.C. tomorrow.

Just be patient.
I promise I won't hold back anything.

Thank you.

Been lurking and reading all day.  I think I may have an idea what's going on.  The Persistance divers took samples the Arubans didn't know about.  Kyle turned over the photos etc to the FBI, but didn't turn over all the samples, because they didn't follow protocol.  He told Kermit.  Kermie is calling this a coverup, because they withheld evidence, IMHO. 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2008, 09:29:31 PM »

Thanks, Kermit.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2008, 09:30:04 PM »

I have to wait until tomorow?   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2008, 09:30:47 PM »

San,
Just so you know, it was nothing you said; I actually wasn't going to respond to it and by the time I decided to you'd made your post.

I respect your opinion, and don't have a problem with it at all.

It's ok texasmom.  I know I come off as strong headed at times and I know the only thing I contribute is my opinion so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything I did to upset you.

San,  Nobody would ever think of you as strong headed.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2008, 09:31:04 PM »

I thought we all knew there was stuff withheld in that search?  That was something Kyle clearly said to Private Eye.  How does the ALE withholding evidence or information relate to Silvetti and Schaefer being American Traitors? 

I have read everything posted today and for the life of me...I can not relate any of this fuss to the first stuff Kermit kept saying...John was helping ALE...Kyle was involved...John is related to Caps...Schaefer was only looking for oil....I have truly missed the point.  I thought we were going to get proof that John Silvetti was paid...worked for...or something with Hans Mos and ALE and that Kyle knew all about it and that it was not a journey to find Natalee but to drum up money from oil profits.

I knew this was a distraction...and if the whole thing was over those photos of the denim...that has long been resolved.  Heck, that photo is no secret...Private Eye told us all about it. LOL 

Just be patient.

Thank you.

Been lurking and reading all day.  I think I may have an idea what's going on.  The Persistance divers took samples the Arubans didn't know about.  Kyle turned over the photos etc to the FBI, but didn't turn over all the samples, because they didn't follow protocol.  He told Kermit.  Kermie is calling this a coverup, because they withheld evidence, IMHO. 

Who withheld evidence?  Kyle?  Please help me understand.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: November 23, 2008, 09:34:01 PM »

Just be patient.

Thank you.

Yes.  I think Kermie is calling them American Traitors (Kyle, Shaffer, Silvetti), because they did exactly what we wanted them to and made sure they got the evidence, but they didn't turn it over to the FBI, possibly because they tampered with the Aruban's evidence.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »

Just be patient.

Thank you.

Yes.  I think Kermie is calling them American Traitors (Kyle, Shaffer, Silvetti), because they did exactly what we wanted them to and made sure they got the evidence, but they didn't turn it over to the FBI, possibly because they tampered with the Aruban's evidence.

Holy Cow!!  I think I understand what you are saying...They took evidence to keep the ALE from getting it but did not hand it over to the proper authorities?  Is that what you mean? 
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2008, 09:41:54 PM »

Just be patient.

Thank you.

Holy Cow!!  I think I understand what you are saying...They took evidence to keep the ALE from getting it but did not hand it over to the proper authorities?  Is that what you mean? 

Yes, but not all of it.  Just samples of everything.  Enough to know that Mos and Dolf are in on the coverup.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2008, 09:42:12 PM »

If they didn't give the evidence to Aruban Law Enforcement... seems like that would make them American HEROES and not TRAITORS?!  I was hoping they'd go down there, find a body and head out of dodge with it.  Guess I assumed if they found something they'd come home and at least give it back to the family for a burial...

Why would they not go to the FBI? Or to Beth and Dave?

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2008, 09:42:16 PM »

Just be patient.

Thank you.

If that's what they did, I agree with it!  It might be the only way the family could get answers. 
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: November 23, 2008, 09:44:02 PM »

Yes, but not all of it.  Just samples of everything.  Enough to know that Mos and Dolf are in on the coverup.

Now THAT would make them REAL American heroes.  Maybe they are holding back waiting for some event to EXPOSE Mos and Dolf... good thinking... this would absolutely MAKE MY DAY.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2008, 09:45:18 PM »

Just be patient.

Thank you.

I would want to know what they did with any evidence.  Does someone have answers about the genetic contents of any evidence?  Maybe the goal is to implicate those involved in any cover-up?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: November 23, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »

If they didn't give the evidence to Aruban Law Enforcement... seems like that would make them American HEROES and not TRAITORS?!  I was hoping they'd go down there, find a body and head out of dodge with it.  Guess I assumed if they found something they'd come home and at least give it back to the family for a burial...

They'd be HEROES, if the family got the info and what they didn't prevent Joran from being brought to justice.  I'm not passing judgement on that, becuase I can see both side.

If they did what I'm guessing, it could be considered criminal.  I don't know who they did or did not go to, but Kermie says the FBI didn't get it all so I doube the family did either.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »

I am clueless here.
Did they try to drum up money for a search for Natalee and use part of the funds for oil exploration ?
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »

I am clueless here.
Did they try to drum up money for a search for Natalee and use part of the funds for oil exploration ?

You got me on that one.  Kyle says they didn't, but who knows.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2008, 09:49:17 PM »

They'd be HEROES, if the family got the info and what they didn't prevent Joran from being brought to justice.  I'm not passing judgement on that, becuase I can see both side.

If they did what I'm guessing, it could be considered criminal.  I don't know who they did or did not go to, but Kermie says the FBI didn't get it all so I doube the family did either.

According to Kermit, Beth and JQK have the information, IIRC.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: November 23, 2008, 09:50:04 PM »

Kermit said Beth knows.

To Aruba they would be known as Traitors.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: November 23, 2008, 09:50:55 PM »

But did Kermie say he gave it to them or did the Persistance crew?  I don't think the Persistance would give it to the family and not the FBI.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2008, 09:51:37 PM »

And WHEN would they have got these samples? During the dive with LE or did they do if before Mos and company arrived onboard?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »

But did Kermie say he gave it to them or did the Persistance crew?  I don't think the Persistance would give it to the family and not the FBI.

OE said he gave the information to Beth and the FBI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.