May 21, 2024, 01:37:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 483502 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: June 16, 2010, 12:24:17 PM »

nonesuch said:

because he bludgeoned her IMO, he's a monster

Yes, at the very least. I am not even sure about the seizure part (although that might have happened - I'm thinking panic seizure - isn't there such a thing?).

Anything Joran says is self-serving and deflective away from him.

Point is, there was a REASON they had to disappear Natalee's body.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: June 16, 2010, 12:24:34 PM »

I'm a bit behind, so I apologize if this has already been posted.  Steph Watts has a new blog up today:

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/06/16/aruba-cnn-got-it-wrong/

thanks Lifesong.....CNN needs to shut the F up!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: June 16, 2010, 12:25:32 PM »

Klaas, not sure what the article is trying to say but I do know I just got really sick to my stomach

I'm sure it's satire.  Maybe I should delete it. What do you think?

It IS satire.
Might be better if it´s deleted before people will start to believe it.
(like that whole misunderstanding about Joran masturbating)

I deleted it now Wink
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: June 16, 2010, 12:27:30 PM »

Am I reading this correctly? Anita now has sufficient funds to travel to Peru, pay off the resigning attorney, retain a new attorney, and receive a cavity search? I'm guessing the cost of travel and legal fees pales in comparison to the search!

cavity search....PRICELESS

That is a cavern search. They need special equipment.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: June 16, 2010, 12:28:30 PM »

Am I reading this correctly? Anita now has sufficient funds to travel to Peru, pay off the resigning attorney, retain a new attorney, and receive a cavity search? I'm guessing the cost of travel and legal fees pales in comparison to the search!

cavity search....PRICELESS

not to doubt cecilita, I have searched online for prison visitation rules in Peru but to date, all I can find is for incarcerated US political prisoners and it seems they are housed in a military prison - and no mention of cavity searches but just that all visits are held behind "glass" partitions with phones and all are also recorded. Also seems you can take food to a prisoner there.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: June 16, 2010, 12:30:07 PM »

nonesuch said:

Yes, at the very least. I am not even sure about the seizure part (although that might have happened - I'm thinking panic seizure - isn't there such a thing?).

I feel sure darleen could don her nurse tiara to verify but I do know that seizures can occur as one dies. So it would not surprise me, particularly if "she hit her head" (or more likely he did) that she could have had a seizure post that.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: June 16, 2010, 12:30:44 PM »

nonesuch said:

That is the point and nobody knows just how much damage was done to Natalee.
No matter what it was not good.

95 percent of murders studied in the Carribean leave the body on land.
On Curraco a fellow murdered his girlfriend and buried her under a pile of rocks because he could not dig in the ground.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: June 16, 2010, 12:30:58 PM »

Do you think the press is just speculating that Anita will come to Peru today?  Wednesday is the women's vistor day for prisoners in Castro Castro.

Just can't imagine the ditch withch allowing that be done to her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: June 16, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »

Klaas, not sure what the article is trying to say but I do know I just got really sick to my stomach

I'm sure it's satire.  Maybe I should delete it. What do you think?

It IS satire.
Might be better if it´s deleted before people will start to believe it.
(like that whole misunderstanding about Joran masturbating)

I deleted it now Wink

Thanks, Klaasend!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: June 16, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »

Guards Intercept Letter From Joran back to Aruba
Posted June 15, 2010

This is actual letter written by Joran to his mother upon arrival to Castro Castro -

Dear Mommy,

Please help me !! I am in a 3X6 cell the size of our kitchen closet. All of the prisoners are shouting at me like I am a murderer. There is this creepy guy in the cell next to me that is a hitman. The food sucks. It is nasty chicken with rice and beans.  

Talk to Uncle Jan and tell him to get me out of here or else !! All that shit Dad did for him. He owes our family a favor. Ask Julia to help raise some money so I can get upgraded meals and a nicer cell. Get her to write as much good information as possible about me in the media to change the way everyone looks at me. It's not fair that I am being treated like a criminal.

I need you to find me a good lawyer. I am being falsely accused - you know I would never hurt a fly. When I went to get coffee, these guys  jumped out of the bathroom with knives and a gun. I ran out the room as fast as possible. When I came back a few hours later, this poor girl was dead and all her money was stolen and now they are trying to pin it all on me. I was scared to death so I left for Peru. The police got me in Chile and sent me back. The news is saying horrible things about me. On my way into jail, someone hit me in the head with a rotten tomato. The interrogators tricked me into a confession because I was deprived of sleep.

Tell Sebastian and Valentine to stay strong. I need the support of my family now more than ever. Please talk to whoever you have to get me moved back to Aruba or Netherlands. Anyplace but here. It is horrible. Hurry up already. Come see me soon. I need a hug !!

Hugs and Kisses,
Joran

THIS WAS A JOKE (for anyone who read it).
It helped me go to sleep last night...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: June 16, 2010, 12:32:53 PM »

O/T I was looking for full body scan cartoons (for this case) and found this:  ROFLMAO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1251 on: June 16, 2010, 12:32:59 PM »

nonesuch said:

Because there was blood everywhere. Even in the Kalpoe`s car. We know this...
and then like some LSD trip dream... it magically disappeared.
I want their heads.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: June 16, 2010, 12:34:58 PM »

Tim  Miller from Texas Eqqusearch, who is on the island with Dave Holloway, responds to the inaccurate reports in the media. “Dave has waited five years for a break in the case of his missing daughter. It has been very difficult on him. Now for the first time in five years, he feels as though things are moving in a positive forward direction.  He has been on the island working closely with authorities. Dave is not going to risk being misquoted, so please allow him his privacy.  Its not worth doing a story now that could interfere with the investigation. Please be patient and we will all hopefully have a much bigger story very soon.”
_____
Can I ask how Monkeys feel about Tim Miller's recent, umm, optimisim? He seems to me to be delusional so I would greatly appreciate your opinions if you believe, along with Tim, that something is happening, or Tim is just fooling himself? I'm not sure I'm saying this right, but I just get the impression from Tim that's he hopeful something is about to break in the Natalee case and I for one don't think Aruba is going to ever disclose where/when/how (we know who)

I wouldn't call him delusional at all.

and yes, I do believe that there is still hope that Natalee, and/or answers, will be found.

I'm glad Tim is there with Dave.  As it should be.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: June 16, 2010, 12:36:38 PM »

Lifesong,
You are correct that Joran was Melody's first boyfriend but he had girlfriends before.  Remember the one who was only 12 or so and her parents put a stop to his attention to her?

I also believe he had been to the US to visit one before all this happened?  He spent time in their home here.  Have to wonder what those parents are thinking of all this now.

Looks as though we are going to be treated to a long litany of everybody who ever knew Joran so they can all get their 15 minutes of fame and the most important part, CHECK!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: June 16, 2010, 12:43:45 PM »

Lifesong,
You are correct that Joran was Melody's first boyfriend but he had girlfriends before.  Remember the one who was only 12 or so and her parents put a stop to his attention to her?

I also believe he had been to the US to visit one before all this happened?  He spent time in their home here.  Have to wonder what those parents are thinking of all this now.

Looks as though we are going to be treated to a long litany of everybody who ever knew Joran so they can all get their 15 minutes of fame and the most important part, CHECK!

I hear ya, Anna!

If the rumors we've heard about Anita's past are true, I won't be surprised when she cashes in on her delicious little sporter too.

It's a sad shame.  These characters have known the truth for a very long time and have let the pain and suffering continue and damn the consequences.  It may take awhile, but the truth always outs and the consequences do come home to roost.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: June 16, 2010, 12:48:13 PM »

Anna
I also believe he had been to the US to visit one before all this happened?

I have a friend in San Jose California who says she had not only had seen Joran but confronted him in San Jose California..

She was also on Aruba 6 days after Natalee disappeared and was part in Early searches and had seen Joran Deepak and Satish at various times.

So I have always considered her information legit. She said he had 2 males with him which appeared to her to be body guards.

She has a missing brother.. He went missing in Hawaii "her home state" in 2004  and he has never been found and she wrote a book and developed a web site to help find him. Her name is Janey and her brothers name is Gilbert
www.findgilbert.com

I have asked her many times about Joran in California and she has never wavered and her other half "one of my best friends " says he was witness to her desire to kick Jorans butt then and there that night..
lol.. She is wild enough to have done it.. Wish she would have.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1256 on: June 16, 2010, 12:52:00 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Friend Of Confessed Killer Joran van der Sloot Suffers Legal Setback In Dr. Phil Lawsuit

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/exclusive-friend-confessed-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-suffers-legal-setback-dr

Posted on Jun 16, 2010 @ 06:22AM   

Zuma Press / WENN

A former friend of confessed murderer Joran van der Sloot has suffered a legal setback in his lawsuit against Dr. Phil, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

EXCLUSIVE LEGAL DOCUMENT: Deepak Kalpoe Suffers Legal Setback In Dr. Phil Lawsuit

Deepak Kalpoe, who was with Van der sloot and Natalee Holloway the night she disappeared in Aruba, was arrested a few days after her disappearance.

Joran van der Sloot Confession: Read Document Here

He and his brother appeared on Dr. Phil McGraw’s syndicated talk show, but allege that their interviews were manipulated. Court documents filed in 2006 state that the show portrays Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe “as engaging in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway and constitutes defamation.”

PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder

Kalpoe wanted to have his deposition taken in Aruba, and that motion was denied on Tuesday. The ruling states, "Taking of Plaintiff's depositions in Los Angeles is EXTENDED to September 1, 2010. The parties must meet and confer re: visa status... no later than August 16th, 2010."

PHOTOS: Joran van der Sloot Arrested

Natalee Holloway, an Alabama teen vanished in May 2005 while on vacation in Aruba. Joran van der Sloot was arrested and released twice for that disappearance.

He has since confessed to murdering a 21-year-old Peruvian woman.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: June 16, 2010, 12:55:10 PM »

Tim  Miller from Texas Eqqusearch, who is on the island with Dave Holloway, responds to the inaccurate reports in the media. “Dave has waited five years for a break in the case of his missing daughter. It has been very difficult on him. Now for the first time in five years, he feels as though things are moving in a positive forward direction.  He has been on the island working closely with authorities. Dave is not going to risk being misquoted, so please allow him his privacy.  Its not worth doing a story now that could interfere with the investigation. Please be patient and we will all hopefully have a much bigger story very soon.”
_____
Can I ask how Monkeys feel about Tim Miller's recent, umm, optimisim? He seems to me to be delusional so I would greatly appreciate your opinions if you believe, along with Tim, that something is happening, or Tim is just fooling himself? I'm not sure I'm saying this right, but I just get the impression from Tim that's he hopeful something is about to break in the Natalee case and I for one don't think Aruba is going to ever disclose where/when/how (we know who)

The FBI is still on the island so far as we know.  The FBI is also responsible for the 2 raids performed in the Netherlands shortly after Joran's capture.

I'm taking a hopeful wait and see approach.  I try to be eternally hopeful, though, as I believe in the theory that "what you put on the wheel comes back around" if you know what I mean.

As my hope lessens, your attitude is encouraging Lifesong.  BTW great time line you presented yesterday re Stefany.  I appreciate the massive amount of work you put into it.

I've just been pondering the thought that perhaps "someone" who knows
something, has made their way to one of the several F. B. I. agents on the island.

Justice for Natalee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: June 16, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Friend Of Confessed Killer Joran van der Sloot Suffers Legal Setback In Dr. Phil Lawsuit

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/06/exclusive-friend-confessed-killer-joran-van-der-sloot-suffers-legal-setback-dr

Posted on Jun 16, 2010 @ 06:22AM  

Zuma Press / WENN

A former friend of confessed murderer Joran van der Sloot has suffered a legal setback in his lawsuit against Dr. Phil, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

EXCLUSIVE LEGAL DOCUMENT: Deepak Kalpoe Suffers Legal Setback In Dr. Phil Lawsuit

Deepak Kalpoe, who was with Van der sloot and Natalee Holloway the night she disappeared in Aruba, was arrested a few days after her disappearance.

Joran van der Sloot Confession: Read Document Here

He and his brother appeared on Dr. Phil McGraw’s syndicated talk show, but allege that their interviews were manipulated. Court documents filed in 2006 state that the show portrays Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe “as engaging in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway and constitutes defamation.”

PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder

Kalpoe wanted to have his deposition taken in Aruba, and that motion was denied on Tuesday. The ruling states, "Taking of Plaintiff's depositions in Los Angeles is EXTENDED to September 1, 2010. The parties must meet and confer re: visa status... no later than August 16th, 2010."

PHOTOS: Joran van der Sloot Arrested

Natalee Holloway, an Alabama teen vanished in May 2005 while on vacation in Aruba. Joran van der Sloot was arrested and released twice for that disappearance.

He has since confessed to murdering a 21-year-old Peruvian woman.

I love this photo, looks like Dr. Phil has his arm around Deepak, LOL

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: June 16, 2010, 12:58:22 PM »

I'm hoping someone will answer, if possible.  Something that I have always wondered about.

During the early stages, there was something that I read, I kept thinking it was just a rumor, but I've never been sure.

It was said that Natalee shared a cellphone with a few other friends while in Aruba, and that she called another friend from that cellphone, while she was with Joran.  It was said that the friend who received the call could hear birds in the background.

Was this rumor?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.