May 14, 2024, 12:18:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 305230 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: January 24, 2009, 11:48:16 AM »

I bet George wishes today that he could just start over.   Go back to the tow yard and begin again and do the right thing.  My preacher used to say, today is a new day, bow your heads and pray, all your sins are being washed away, you have a new beginning......... 

It is still not too late A1.

If only this family would stop the charade, reveal the truth and ... let the investigation take its course.  The burden of lies will be lifted and ... there will be the peace of mind to trust God with the outcome.

Janet

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: January 24, 2009, 11:50:07 AM »

I guess we could debate (I prefer not to) whether or not GA actually intended to commit suicide. Based on what I've read, I am not sure, but I definitely believe he was considering it. Whether he actually tried or not, or was going to try or not, we may never know for sure. Regardless though, I don't think it really has anything to do with the case against KC, and all the evidence and etc. So, it doesn't really matter in that sense. If it were some sort of "stunt" only GA would know it for sure, and that is something he would have to live with. Nothing is going to change what the evidence is, and nothing is going to bring little Caylee back. That is the saddest fact about this case. Nothing Geo does, or we Monkeys do will bring that sweet little girl back. We can only hope as monkeys, and most importantly human beings, is that Caylee gets the justice she deserves. I just hope and pray that we have the right outcome in this case and based on all the evidence we know of, we know what the outcome should be. Lets just pray that that is what happens for Caylee!

Did any monkey read this?? No one said anything. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: January 24, 2009, 11:52:17 AM »

I guess we could debate (I prefer not to) whether or not GA actually intended to commit suicide. Based on what I've read, I am not sure, but I definitely believe he was considering it. Whether he actually tried or not, or was going to try or not, we may never know for sure. Regardless though, I don't think it really has anything to do with the case against KC, and all the evidence and etc. So, it doesn't really matter in that sense. If it were some sort of "stunt" only GA would know it for sure, and that is something he would have to live with. Nothing is going to change what the evidence is, and nothing is going to bring little Caylee back. That is the saddest fact about this case. Nothing Geo does, or we Monkeys do will bring that sweet little girl back. We can only hope as monkeys, and most importantly human beings, is that Caylee gets the justice she deserves. I just hope and pray that we have the right outcome in this case and based on all the evidence we know of, we know what the outcome should be. Lets just pray that that is what happens for Caylee!

I read it, and agree, QM.

BTW .. most of the posts I make, no one says anything. LOL

I found out that means people agree or have nothing more to add to it, usually.

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: January 24, 2009, 11:52:43 AM »

I think your words are very wise and help to ameliorate our inability to agree about George.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: January 24, 2009, 11:53:33 AM »

QuietMonkey I read it also.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: January 24, 2009, 11:53:35 AM »

QM, how do you make your type so large?

Use this button, it will say 10pt, and change the number higher to make it larger. I changed mine to 12pt. This is 15pt, this is 25pt!

Hope that helped, if not let me know!!

Just remember this button:

Well, I'll be darned.    HOT DOGGIE !  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1406 on: January 24, 2009, 11:53:38 AM »

I thought, after reading the interviews with the police, that George was something of a pitiful guy, very insecure, trying to puff himself up.  When the detective said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George," I thought the detective was being a bit sarcastic.  George had just patted himself on the back several times, saying he was not just a former cop but also knew a lot about cars and was told at work that he was an exceptional security guard.  In other words, he was bragging about his knowledge and experience.  In truth, he had been naive enough to fall for a lottery scheme and had had trouble holding a job for years.  He also seemed rather pitiful when he said they were going to work for missing children in the future because "I have been told I am an inspiration to people."  He is just a person who seems to try to bolster his image when in truth he is pretty much a failure in most areas, if you measure success in terms of finances, jobs, and being able to keep the respect of his family.  I do feel sorry for anyone who tries to kill himself, or even thinks of it, but I also remember that George told that story about chasing Casey when she left the driveway in her mother's car, following her up on the interstate, etc., and finally losing sight of her.  The cops checked the toll records and neither he nor Casey were on that road that day or any day close to the day he spoke of.  That lie or deception or embellishment (whatever it was) bothered me.  He portrayed himself as a savvy father who was onto Casey's antics and tried to find out where she was going in her mom's car...but it was not true or not verifiable.  
ITA Hudsunn

Three words here give me pause so I make no judgement as to which is which...
LE has George's EPass records and George was proven to be lying about the whole chase Casey thing going by these EPass records.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: January 24, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »

I thought, after reading the interviews with the police, that George was something of a pitiful guy, very insecure, trying to puff himself up.  When the detective said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George," I thought the detective was being a bit sarcastic.  George had just patted himself on the back several times, saying he was not just a former cop but also knew a lot about cars and was told at work that he was an exceptional security guard.  In other words, he was bragging about his knowledge and experience.  In truth, he had been naive enough to fall for a lottery scheme and had had trouble holding a job for years.  He also seemed rather pitiful when he said they were going to work for missing children in the future because "I have been told I am an inspiration to people."  He is just a person who seems to try to bolster his image when in truth he is pretty much a failure in most areas, if you measure success in terms of finances, jobs, and being able to keep the respect of his family.  I do feel sorry for anyone who tries to kill himself, or even thinks of it, but I also remember that George told that story about chasing Casey when she left the driveway in her mother's car, following her up on the interstate, etc., and finally losing sight of her.  The cops checked the toll records and neither he nor Casey were on that road that day or any day close to the day he spoke of.  That lie or deception or embellishment (whatever it was) bothered me.  He portrayed himself as a savvy father who was onto Casey's antics and tried to find out where she was going in her mom's car...but it was not true or not verifiable. 

Hudsunn, you are "on the money" with this post. Thanks to Karma for bringing it forward. it is becoming more & more apparent to me that the sociopathic dynamics in the Anthony family go much deeper than Casey. There is very little information about George Anthony's life before this tragedy; but what we do know seems to support the fact that GA could also be a sociopath. I remember reading that Cindy's mother never wanted her to marry George. No one in the family liked him or trusted him. There were violent instances where he attacked his own father(the glass window incident). He has trouble holding a job, is known as a chronic lier, has stolen crap-loads of money, and seems to enjoy the pity bestowed upon him. Sociopaths never ever think that something's wrong with them. With Casey being born to someone with these traits, i can totally see where she would just be compared to her father when she started showing the same traits. " Oh, Casey is just like her father" , If so, what a terrible example of a parent for a child! So not only was Casey born a sociopath; she was also raised a sociopath. Cindy seems to have always covered for Casey, fought her battles for her, encouraged her sociopathic behavior and allowed her to get away with lie after lie after lie! Little wonder Casey has turned out to be an evil murderous bitch! Rarely do we see the internal dynamics of a family of this sort. If all of this is so, then there is no wonder there has been not one family member from either side that has come forward in their defense. NOT ONE! This seems to infer that everyone knew what kind of family this was and it was better to keep your distance.
IF, George's suicide attempt was just a ploy to get pity, then that is the most unconscionable thing anyone could do. I really hope to God that is not the case. If the grief he has shown is all feigned, then that is the mark of a true sociopath and he is one damn good actor!
This in no way means that I do not feel sympathy for them, of course I do! I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be going through what they are. But if George is a sociopath, he is unable to feel guilt or remorse, just like his daughter. So what we are seeing is not what we think we are seeing, and I know that is hard to understand; but sociopaths beget sociopaths!

Please, don't anyone think I am being cruel. I am truly trying to figure out how Casey came to be. 

i dont think george fits the profile of a sociopath at all. casey yes.

ITA- George does fit the profile of a sociopath..

Oh Boy. i did it again. I ment to post George does not fit the sociopath profile...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1408 on: January 24, 2009, 11:54:49 AM »

I am reading backwards and didn't see it. Caylee deserves justice and that is what is important.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1409 on: January 24, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »

nothing will being her back youre right. i do believe tho her mother will never  breathe fresh air again, so im more than willing to put my trust in law enforcement. shell never be forgotten by anyone and i hope her legacy will draw attention to the missing and exploited everywhere.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: January 24, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »

Thanks Brandi, I know that's why I reposted it. I will do that sometimes, but I made the type larger to make it "easier" to read! I know too, it happens to all monkeys sometimes, no monkey is immune from Invisible Monkey Syndrome! The good thing though, is it isn't fatal!

OK, I'll stop being a silly monkey!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: January 24, 2009, 11:55:22 AM »

I do feel for George. He has to live his life to the end of his days doing what ? What does he have to look forward to ? He is 57, 58.
Think he wanted to get a job to just get away from this stuff, have a few hours that were his where all this didn't exist.
The NE article is a hoot and like Janet says, guess they don't care about a lawsuit. Or the truth. 
I stayed away from this board yesterday and from reading back, I am glad I did.
Sunk to a TMZ level in here. Everone knows what made George do this. Got any credentials ? Pretty easy to write some of these posts or should I say tomes , see, I am doing it, and know everything about human nature.
I still feel the same way about the ANT family but no one deserves in this life to have the pain of this kind of a loss of a child. I do think it is the kind of pain that is forever, lessens, but it always going to be there for George and Cindy. We can't tell them how to think or what to think, what to believe or what not to believe.
The trial will take care of Casey. Pray for fingerprints on duct tape.
Little GD is two today. Party time.It was party time last week too.
Two years old, two parties. ! Elmo is the man at this age.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: January 24, 2009, 11:55:59 AM »

PLEASE NOTE:

LP LIVE CHAT

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leonard-padilla-live

You will be able to listen to him live on Sunday JAN 25TH.

7PM PST - 9PM CST - 10PM EST

Leonard will be answering question about the Casey Anthony case.

GET YOUR QUESTIONS READY!!!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1413 on: January 24, 2009, 11:57:01 AM »

I bet George wishes today that he could just start over.   Go back to the tow yard and begin again and do the right thing.  My preacher used to say, today is a new day, bow your heads and pray, all your sins are being washed away, you have a new beginning......... 

It is still not too late A1.

If only this family would stop the charade, reveal the truth and ... let the investigation take its course.  The burden of lies will be lifted and ... there will be the peace of mind to trust God with the outcome.

Janet
I totally agree with you Janet, it is not too late. I'm hoping that George faces reality with help, and it will be interesting to see how long he is kept at the hospital and where he goes when he is released. Maybe someone can talk some sense into him and suggest that going home to his wife is not in his best interest. Also I really wish George would have went to the hospital or to some facility to get help instead of what all went down the other night, that was really the last thing he needed I feel when one is hopeless, to bring a circus into all of this, was not the best thing. I just don't know where I stand with all of this, but I hope this wasn't some kind of stunt or diversion.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: January 24, 2009, 11:57:55 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

CASEY ANTHONY'S NIGHTMARES AFTER CAYLEE VANISHED

Casey Anthony, accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, awoke screaming from nightmares in the days after little Caylee disappeared, reveals her boyfriend at the time.

Casey told the boyfriend that she was having traumatic flashbacks in her dreams of the moment Caylee was conceived.

“She said that Caylee was the child of a rape,”
a source close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

That’s the shocking revelation from Casey’s ex-lover Anthony Lazzaro, 21, according to the source.

On at least two occasions, Lazzaro, a student and part-time nightclub promoter, was awakened by Casey, who was drenched in sweat and was shouting out a man’s name in her sleep.

“It was a weird name, and later Lazzaro couldn’t quite remember it,” said the source. “But after Casey woke up in a cold sweat one night, he asked her about this person she was naming in her nightmares.

“Casey said it was Caylee’s father, and that the way the child was conceived was a rape situation. She said she’d been the victim of sexual abuse.”

Much mystery surrounds the identity of Caylee’s dad. There is no father listed on Caylee’s birth certificate, and Casey and her family have provided conflicting accounts of how Caylee was conceived.

For more details, pick the new issue of The Enquirer

thats not what tony said in his first interview with le. he said shed relate it back to their relationship.

WAIT...THERE IS MORE FROM THE ENQUIRER.
(when I clicked on the link, then I went to more stories at the bottom)

EXPERTS AGREE: CASEY ANTHONY TO GO FREE
Monster mom Casey Anthony will walk away from the charges she murdered her angel-faced daughter Caylee!

Lack of incriminating evidence plus the content of home videos are the key factors that are causing the first-degree murder charge to not stick to Casey, legal experts revealed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

One huge problem for prosecutors is that they don’t even know how 2- year-old Caylee died.

“In most murder trials, the medical examiner is a star witness, testifying to multiple bullets in a body or strangulation marks or tell-tale signs of repeated blunt trauma that lead to the conclusion death wasn’t accidental,” said Craig Silverman, former Chief Deputy District Attorney for Denver, Colo., who analyzed the case for The ENQUIRER.

“But in this case, the medical examiner has already announced that she can’t determine what caused Caylee’s death.”

He added: “It’s easy to envision Casey Anthony beating the first-degree murder charge.”

And Oakland, Calif., defense attorney Daniel Horowitz agreed that Casey will walk away from the murder charge, saying: “Police botched the case – and that’s why I believe Casey can beat the rap.”

I disagree with NE's spin on her walking free from murder charges. Remember there was no time nor cause of death in the Laci Peterson murder~`yet he IS on death row and in cases where no body was ever found (close to 300 of them), these defendants were convicted......so, if there was no body found in those cases it would be impossiblt to determine cause of death, yet they are in prison. Also, more recently Hans Reiser was convicted without a body in CA~ after the conviction and before the sentencing (possible death sentence), he agreed to take LE to the body if they to the DP of the table.

I think it is premature for NE to say that. We haven't heard anything about what exact evidence LE may have lifted from the duct tape. If it can't be linked to KC, then we have a problem, but if it can, she is going to be convicted, in my opinion.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: January 24, 2009, 11:58:49 AM »

Yes I did QM.All I want is justice for Caylee.
What about Caylee.........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1416 on: January 24, 2009, 11:59:04 AM »

PLEASE NOTE:

LP LIVE CHAT

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leonard-padilla-live

You will be able to listen to him live on Sunday JAN 25TH.

7PM PST - 9PM CST - 10PM EST

Leonard will be answering question about the Casey Anthony case.

GET YOUR QUESTIONS READY!!!!!!

haha oh lordy. that wacky leonard.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: January 24, 2009, 11:59:19 AM »

Thanks Monkeys  
For the responses, you monkeys rock!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: January 24, 2009, 11:59:24 AM »

Thanks Brandi, I know that's why I reposted it. I will do that sometimes, but I made the type larger to make it "easier" to read! I know too, it happens to all monkeys sometimes, no monkey is immune from Invisible Monkey Syndrome! The good thing though, is it isn't fatal!

OK, I'll stop being a silly monkey!

It may just be me, but when people post using huge font, often in color, I tend to skip lightly over those posts or skip them entirely if I am like 20 pages behind, trying to catch up. Often they hurt my eyes. Again, that may just be me. Thought I'd share that Wink Not telling you how to post at all. Just telling you my habits here.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: January 24, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »

Hi Peanut, here is a list of Sociopathic traits. i do believe there are instances where GA could be applied to each one. I don't believe there is enough info to compare him to Casey but the tendencies are there and i can see why she is, like she is! I'm just not sure about George. 

Sociopaths are very egocentric individuals that lack a sense of personal responsibility and morality. They may be impulsive, manipulative, reckless, quarrelsome, and consistent liars. Sociopaths are usually unable to sustain relationships and have a total lack of remorse for their actions. The sociopath may also be very prone to aggressive, hostile, and sometimes violent behavior. This aggression may or may not lead to criminal behavior and often takes the form of domestic violence. Along with these other actions, sociopaths often engage in self-destructive behavior such as alcoholism or addiction to drugs. This, of course, usually worsens many aspects of the sociopathic behavior. Despite these previous symptoms, the sociopath may be an excellent actor, always appearing charming, calm, and collected. They usually have a normal or above normal intelligence level and good verbal fluency. It is these qualities that sometimes place the sociopath in leadership positions within their social groups and often make it hard to spot their "black side".

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.