May 07, 2024, 09:44:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 336404 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: June 02, 2010, 07:42:15 AM »

has that pic of cindy been photoshopped?  it looks like she has warts on her face/chin that I've never noticed before.  I have never ever seen a less flattering picture of her yet, this one is downright hideous. 

her ugliness is more than skin deep though, she's ugly ugly ugly to her core

Not the one I posted. I captured it from the live stream of court today.

I believe the one with Casey/Cindy that carpe did is just a crop of the Cindy one I posted.

The wart impression is just the lighting.

Whoa! It WASN'T photoshopped? OMG! That is one fugly dame!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: June 02, 2010, 07:51:49 AM »

Hi everybody.  I am not a frequent poster, but have been a member for a long time, and I was watching today's court hearings, and I had a question and thought somebody here would know the answer.

While watching the judge deny motions, he and the attorneys frequently mention decisions made on certain cases.  They seem to have a running memory of every single case ever decided on and can call it up in a second.  How do they get that info, specially the judge, as he is sitting listenting to the arguments, is he typing something into a computer and somebody on other side of computer is pulling up cases that have to do with what he is ruling on? 

Oh, also you guys had me laughing my hiney off before watching those wonderful pics of, ESPECIALY THE TOOTH ONE AND THE PENGUIN ONE.  I so wish I was there to laugh my arse off while she was down on the floor crying.   

I love this judge and all his denials.  OMG, they need to be slapped, how many motions can they file and how many times can they refile the same dang motion?  How does any case ever get finished if they can keep refiling motion after motion after motion.  I cannot stand it.  There has to be an point where there is no more times that they can file that motion. 

They all need t-shirts that say Waaaahhhhhhhh on them.  Biggest babies ever this duh-fense team.

Hi ZooMom. Great to see you posting! I think Judge Perry does his homework before coming to court. He may have assistants helping him look up case law, on the other hand, he could be more of a brainiac than he even appears, being chief judge and all, and looks up this stuff himself. That's what I think anyway. I think he's too much of a stickler to just take an assistant's word for it. He did mention that he'd been checking for precedents the night before.
That's why he wants the attorney's motions and responses in front of him well in advance.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: June 02, 2010, 07:55:41 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/02/concerning-the-junk-science-argument-against-vasss-work/

Concerning the “Junk Science” Argument against Vass’s Work

Posted on June 2nd, 2010 by Valhall

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1083 on: June 02, 2010, 09:01:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

The butt ugly face of Cindy was just one of many more. I was watching her face and she made several ugly faces in that series that Brandi posted. I was thinking what is wrong with her while watching it. Will have to go back and listen to what is being said when she was making all the ugly faces.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 02, 2010, 09:02:04 AM »

Sorry, I strongly disagree she would mess her little ugly face up on purpose.  She wouldn't risk chipping a horse tooth just for some sympathy.  No Way!  she is waaaay to narcissistic for that.  She was most likely pissed as #@@@ that she fell on her face.  I'm positive she didn't do it on purpose.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Monkeys, Hi O4Bull----I agree.  Casey is so enamoured of her looks that she wouldn't purposely cause even a blemish on her face.  I also believe that she will sue for being injured while in custody.  The fact that her leg chains caused fall which resulted in the injury and that she has the legal expectation to be physically safe while in custody will be cause for legal action, IMO.  While I think she is a worthless piece of garbage, I think she can and will sue.

Good Morning Monks!  I agree with both of you. Kc is too concerned about her looks to do anything to mess them up. I was told by an attorney she can't sue..so I don't know.  The attorney/friend (who does NOT practice law in FL) I spoke with also said in her opinion, BOZO and crew, would NOT allow her to even try to sue. She said they need her to toe the line now that it has been made public that their 'model' prisioner broke the rules by passing letter to another inmate and making the statement about her attorney bringing in contraband. So I guess I will just wait and see what, if anything happens.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 02, 2010, 09:07:12 AM »

If I was a law student living anywhere near Judge Perry, I would do anything to be his clerk.  Throwing out any case, particularly cases which are not on point, will not get past him.  This Judge knows the law, respects the law, uses the law for justice in the court room.  The Dufense better be more prepared than they were today, Judge Perry will not be fooled.  Caylee will get justice so deserved!
A prime example of be careful of what you ask for -- they wanted a new judge . . . and by golly that's what they got!

Hi Sister!  So true....everything you said!!   Karma is a biotch sometimes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: June 02, 2010, 09:27:21 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Today’s Hearing: Death or Cake
Posted on June 1st, 2010 by Valhall

thanks trim....I think I am going to have to read this several times.....KUDOS to Val!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: June 02, 2010, 09:38:59 AM »

Sorry, I strongly disagree she would mess her little ugly face up on purpose.  She wouldn't risk chipping a horse tooth just for some sympathy.  No Way!  she is waaaay to narcissistic for that.  She was most likely pissed as #@@@ that she fell on her face.  I'm positive she didn't do it on purpose.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Monkeys, Hi O4Bull----I agree.  Casey is so enamoured of her looks that she wouldn't purposely cause even a blemish on her face.  I also believe that she will sue for being injured while in custody.  The fact that her leg chains caused fall which resulted in the injury and that she has the legal expectation to be physically safe while in custody will be cause for legal action, IMO.  While I think she is a worthless piece of garbage, I think she can and will sue.

Good Morning Monks!  I agree with both of you. Kc is too concerned about her looks to do anything to mess them up. I was told by an attorney she can't sue..so I don't know.  The attorney/friend (who does NOT practice law in FL) I spoke with also said in her opinion, BOZO and crew, would NOT allow her to even try to sue. She said they need her to toe the line now that it has been made public that their 'model' prisioner broke the rules by passing letter to another inmate and making the statement about her attorney bringing in contraband. So I guess I will just wait and see what, if anything happens.

Thanks for the info Sunny!  I'm sitting with the Monks who feel KC's fall was not intentional.  I can't see her doing anything to hurt herself...she saves that for others.  IMO, she won't sue.  She will endear herself to her "captors" not alienate them.  Also, IMO,  she has settled into her digs at "Che` County Lockup" and if anything, regards herself as a model citizen worthy of a few privileges.  She will use the accident will bring her sympathy and possibly a few favors from the staff.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: June 02, 2010, 09:51:29 AM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/02/casey-anthony-hurt-in-fall/
June 2, 2010
Casey Anthony Hurt in Fall
Posted: 09:08 AM ET

The courtroom gallery was filled with the usual suspects:  Casey Anthony’s mother, her lawyer, a couple of family friends, local reporters, bloggers, and few other court watchers.  Lawyers for the prosecution and the defense were also in the courtroom.

At 2:03 p.m., three minutes after the status hearing was scheduled to begin, the only two people missing were the judge, who is well known for being punctual, and the defendant.

Anthony is accused of murdering her two year old daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

At 2:05 p.m., Judge Belvin Perry appeared, and Cheney Mason, one of Anthony’s attorneys, explained that the defense wished to waive her appearance.  The judge accepted.  Last month, Judge Perry said he would not require Anthony to attend status hearings regarding motion deadlines and that he would allow Anthony’s attorneys to waive her appearance on a case-by-case basis.

According to a spokesman for the Orange County Corrections Department, Anthony received minor injuries after “her restraints became entangled and she fell forward.”  Officers were unable to catch her before she fell, the spokesman said. Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, told reporters after the hearing that Anthony was in the elevator on her way to the hearing when she fell and that she was hurt enough to receive medical treatment.

The hearing went on without her. Over two hours, the judge heard arguments on six defense motions and he ruled on five of them.

- The judge said he would not rule on the defense’s motion to seal jail visiting logs records until next week.

- Judge Perry denied the defense’s motion for him to reconsider Judge Stan Strickland’s prior ruling that the defense can not have the recorded statements of Joe Jordan, a volunteer searcher who claims to have searched the area Caylee Anthony’s remains were found.
 Judge Perry denied the defense’s motion for him to reconsider Judge Strickland’s prior ruling which allowed the prosecution, but not the defense, to view George Anthony’s testimony to the Grand Jury.

- The judge denied the defense’s motion to strike the prosecution’s notice of aggravating circumstances.  Judge Perry said the State complied with his order by listing five aggravating circumstances and statues in their notice.

- Judge Perry also denied the defense’s motion to compel forensic evidence, stating that he thought the motion was “premature,” given the defense has yet to depose the prosecution’s experts.

- Judge Perry did grant one of the defense motions – to reconsider a motion to compel tips gathered by law enforcement.  Judge Strickland granted the motion in October 2008, but the defense has been unable to pay the amount of money the Orange County Sheriff’s Office wants because Anthony has been declared indigent.  Judge Perry said he would allot the defense a maximum of $2,000 to retrieve the tips.

The next status hearing, previously scheduled for June 17, has yet to be determined.  Stay tuned to In Session for all of the latest in the case against Casey Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: June 02, 2010, 09:52:48 AM »

has that pic of cindy been photoshopped?  it looks like she has warts on her face/chin that I've never noticed before.  I have never ever seen a less flattering picture of her yet, this one is downright hideous. 

her ugliness is more than skin deep though, she's ugly ugly ugly to her core

Not the one I posted. I captured it from the live stream of court today.

I believe the one with Casey/Cindy that carpe did is just a crop of the Cindy one I posted.

The wart impression is just the lighting.

Whoa! It WASN'T photoshopped? OMG! That is one fugly dame!!

Looks to me like it was taken from a cell phone or an inferior camera.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: June 02, 2010, 09:55:13 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-falls-misses-two-hour-hearing-722246.html
Casey Anthony falls, misses two-hour hearing
By Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy

Orlando Sentinel
Posted: 9:11 a.m. Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Casey Anthony suffered minor injuries when she fell at the Orange County Courthouse on Tuesday, causing her to miss a two-hour hearing where her lawyers argued about a variety of topics including the death penalty.

A jail spokesman said Anthony's restraints caught the edge of an elevator portal as she was being transported to court. Officers could not catch her before she fell. She was treated at a hospital for what the spokesman described as "relatively minor" injuries. He said confidentiality rules prevented him from being more specific.

Anthony, 24, faces a count of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, six months after her mother claims she last saw her alive.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason waived Anthony's right to be at the hearing, which focused on four defense motions.

At the end of the day, Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied most of the defense's requests.

Among the items argued:

Jail visitation records: Anthony's defense doesn't want the public to know who is visiting her in jail and wants those records, which are public record, sealed.
The defense wants to be able to bring their experts into the jail to meet with Anthony without the public immediately knowing about it.

A county attorney argued the jail is required to follow Florida's public records laws.

Perry said he would take the issue under advisement and would make a decision possibly by next week.

State's decision to seek the death penalty

In one of the motions, Anthony's defense team argued it wants more of an explanation from state prosecutors about why they are seeking the death penalty in the case.

Prosecutors already filed a notice listing five legal reasons why the death penalty applies in Anthony's case. Among them: Caylee was younger than 12 and the toddler's death was especially heinous, atrocious and cruel.

Perry said the state complied with what he ordered and denied the defense's request.

Defense asked Perry to reconsider previous rulings

Anthony's defense team asked Perry to reconsider earlier motions and rulings made by Stan Strickland, the circuit judge who previously had the case.

Among the topics:
 Mason said they want the recorded interview of Joe Jordan, a Texas EquuSearch volunteer who illegally recorded a conversation he had with a defense investigator without the investigator's consent.

The recording is not available to the defense and prosecutors feel like it would violate the law if they listened to it.

The Jordan interview could be key to the defense if they want to prove someone else put Caylee's remains in the woods while Casey was incarcerated.

Perry denied the defense's request.

• The defense wants access to the grand jury testimony of George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father. Perry agreed with Strickland and also denied that request.

Defense wants more evidence from state

Casey Anthony's defense wanted Perry to order the state to provide the legal team with certain forensic evidence they argue should be released as part of the discovery process.

Perry denied the defense's request, but made it possible for Anthony's legal team to file the request again.

Anthony's injuries

After the hearing, Baez wouldn't discuss the details about Anthony's condition. The injuries she suffered, he said, are "serious enough to get medical attention."
Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, also attended the hearing. Afterward, she said she had a bad feeling coming into it.

"It's been an uneasy day for me," Anthony said.

On another issue, defense attorney Jose Baez told Perry that he's still waiting for a list of law enforcement tips that dates back to when Caylee was missing.

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they are available, but Baez is going to have to pay the Orange County Sheriff's Office about $1,600 - the cost of his public records request.

Perry told Baez to use up to $2,000 to purchase the records.

"Let's get it done," Perry told the attorneys. "You've been working on this case for nearly two years. There are deadlines."

aledwards@orlandosentinel.com

slundy@orlandosentinel.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 02, 2010, 09:57:15 AM »

hi all! thanks for all the info on this...I also missed everything yesterday..am watching it on In Session right now from yesterday...Since I am so far behind on this thread and gonna go back about 20 pages, could anyone tell me if there is a photo of Casey when she fell? what were her injuries exactly? in the meantime, I will work backwards on this thread! thanks a bunch..

oh,,,love all the funny captions/photos that monkeys have provided...very funny!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 02, 2010, 09:59:39 AM »

probably the guards will have to hold onto Casey's arms to assist her majesty into the court room from now on...

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: June 02, 2010, 10:07:23 AM »

hi all! thanks for all the info on this...I also missed everything yesterday..am watching it on In Session right now from yesterday...Since I am so far behind on this thread and gonna go back about 20 pages, could anyone tell me if there is a photo of Casey when she fell? what were her injuries exactly? in the meantime, I will work backwards on this thread! thanks a bunch..

oh,,,love all the funny captions/photos that monkeys have provided...very funny!

Don't think there are any photos; haven't seen any.  KC fell in the court house - a room outside the court room (is the way I understood it).  Court started a few minutes late...shortly before court was due to start you saw Baez moving quite quickly away from the attorney's table. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: June 02, 2010, 10:07:44 AM »

hi cookie....no picture of her falling....ooooppppsssss..it has been reported that she chipped a tooth and a small cut on her lip.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: June 02, 2010, 10:10:33 AM »

thanks Sunny and Puzzler for the reply!!
would have loved to see that fall! a chipped horse tooth huh? maybe they will have to grind them all down now to the same size so lovely will look good for court? I can not feel one ounce of pity for Casey...not one bit!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: June 02, 2010, 10:10:40 AM »

Did anyone happen to see IF there were any news videos from either the duhfence or sin-cin after the hearing? 

I am still interested in where is georgieboy...did he really get a job? and is he working during the day? is he parking cars at events? someone HAS to know....and where is Kathi B? I am going to email Bob Kealing and see if he knows where georgieboy is

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 02, 2010, 10:16:39 AM »

I havent read back yet with morning coffee but I had TruTV on and Conman was on.    The Anthonys did not speak to Casey, Bozo told Cindy about it so she wouldnt worry why her daughter was in court & he repeated what Cindy said about having a feeling something was wrong (grr).  He did not go into specifics of injuries & said he was sure Casey was being taken care of.   They showed Bozo's comment after court & of course he made it sound beyond what the incident was, as far as any future lawsuit I already stated it would be frivolous IMHO, more on that later maybe.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: June 02, 2010, 10:42:55 AM »

Did anyone happen to see IF there were any news videos from either the duhfence or sin-cin after the hearing? 

I am still interested in where is georgieboy...did he really get a job? and is he working during the day? is he parking cars at events? someone HAS to know....and where is Kathi B? I am going to email Bob Kealing and see if he knows where georgieboy is

Cin-cin   Baez.   
http://www.wesh.com/video/23759980/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: June 02, 2010, 10:54:21 AM »

I havent read back yet with morning coffee but I had TruTV on and Conman was on.    The Anthonys did not speak to Casey, Bozo told Cindy about it so she wouldnt worry why her daughter was in court & he repeated what Cindy said about having a feeling something was wrong (grr).  He did not go into specifics of injuries & said he was sure Casey was being taken care of.   They showed Bozo's comment after court & of course he made it sound beyond what the incident was, as far as any future lawsuit I already stated it would be frivolous IMHO, more on that later maybe.

thanks Capp for your reply yesterday.   I just can't get out of my head that Casey did not do this intentionally.  She may not sue, however, the plan may have not been to chip a tooth,   just a more simple fall.  Maybe to get quirks like no more ankle chains, or the guards wanting to provide sympathy and allow her special priveledges.  Highlly unlikely the guards would go that route again with her.  Casey always has an agenda.  The next con or sympathy card has been worked over and over in her head many times I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.