May 13, 2024, 09:09:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 320055 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: June 12, 2009, 09:19:42 PM »

OT Great news!  Armelis Chalas,  aged 2 has been found safe, after Amber Alert and search in FL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5384.msg838777#msg838777

thank goodness!!  thanks MBee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: June 12, 2009, 09:22:35 PM »

monkeys hello
i just got home from work/had to go directly to a my little pony b-day party.  how was the dump?  all the same old stuff?  reading some past post and that's what it sounds like.  any thing new?  at all?  please catch me up....and by golly nancy, we all know that kio wanted to adopt Caylee, and that casey stated she wanted to be commited...i want something NEW PLEASE!!??!

I haven't found anything yet to knock me off my limb. Joy's interview had the most surprises in it, but it is hard to tell if she is "with it" or not. She said she had been to the remains recovery site 10 times, starting with 2 days after Caylee went missing???? She said she was friends of Tim Miller and a team leader on a couple of searches??? (At least she didn't say George Bush was helping her search.) She also said that the Anthony's and Kid Finders had "brainwashed" her. Her own small daughter was close to George but she would not leave her alone with him because she didn't want her to come up missing??? I think that was the high points.   
WOW???  she was 'brainwashed'?  kept going to the remains site?  worried about her own daughter?  geesh, and jeez, if bozo and the A's need an under the busser...why not Joy?  sounds like she's ripe for the pickin'...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: June 12, 2009, 09:22:37 PM »

Thanks Trimm 

No problem.My lights are trying to go off. 
Am I the only one that wants to punch the Anthonys right now?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1163 on: June 12, 2009, 09:23:44 PM »

Thanks Trimm 

No problem.My lights are trying to go off. 
Am I the only one that wants to punch the Anthonys right now?   
No    You take care also, I can't believe all the bad weather that is happening tonight.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: June 12, 2009, 09:24:45 PM »

Just my random thought before I get blown away. I don't think they were going to take the baby. Cindy complained too much about having to babysit Caylee while KC was "working", if they took her away then Cindy would have to baby sit forever. Just my opinion. Sorry I am so far behind and posting bits and pieces. TIA JSM

I never did think that George and Spindy were serious about taking on Caylee full time. They had their own ISSUES between them, what with seperation, boyfriends moving in, and poss girlfriend of George. They were probably not most of the time thinking of Caylee's real welfare. I don't believe for a plug second that they ever seriously considered taking Caylee. It was just a threat Spindy used on Skanky. More power struggle than anything. JMO
I didn't either Fanny. Just a threat to KC, KC will do better and then go back to her old ways. I hate that skank more than ever. JSM

In Cindy's 911 call she says to Casey that she was going for a court order and then says "we've already given you a month, I'm not giving you another day."   I think they kept threatening it because they knew Casey was fired, not working, partying, not caring for Caylee any and all of the above, problem is they only threatened her with it which escalated her behavior instead of secured safety for Caylee & they know it IMHO
Hmmm, could be Cappy. But why did Cindy throw the h*ll raising fit about the pictures of KC in the flag at the no clothes party. To me that would have been the last straw. I have a strange feeling that Cindy knew the night of the 16th that she had to kick KC and Caylee out in order for CPS or whatever it is called in Florida to get involved. In Texas if a child has a roof over their head, electricty, water and are being cared for whether or not by the parent or grandparent, CPS WILL not be involved. Without CPS involvement, Casey would never give Caylee up without a fight. JMO JSM Hope this makes sense. JSM
i do understand, but then why didn't Cindy keep better tabs.  did she expect casey to keep in touch after being thrown out of the house with a small child, and with  nowhere to go, and no money?  did she think that casey would come crawling and crying back home to 'straiten up and fly right'.  this family works in passive/aggressive-ness, guilt, and control...anything bad you can do to me i can do better (worse) to you.  cindy didn't realize that casey has her (cindy's) stubborn streak.  if this family had just been honest and direct with each other in the first place, i wouldn't be on my computer right now......

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: June 12, 2009, 09:25:39 PM »

monkeys hello
i just got home from work/had to go directly to a my little pony b-day party.  how was the dump?  all the same old stuff?  reading some past post and that's what it sounds like.  any thing new?  at all?  please catch me up....and by golly nancy, we all know that kio wanted to adopt Caylee, and that casey stated she wanted to be commited...i want something NEW PLEASE!!??!

I haven't found anything yet to knock me off my limb. Joy's interview had the most surprises in it, but it is hard to tell if she is "with it" or not. She said she had been to the remains recovery site 10 times, starting with 2 days after Caylee went missing???? She said she was friends of Tim Miller and a team leader on a couple of searches??? (At least she didn't say George Bush was helping her search.) She also said that the Anthony's and Kid Finders had "brainwashed" her. Her own small daughter was close to George but she would not leave her alone with him because she didn't want her to come up missing??? I think that was the high points.   
WOW???  she was 'brainwashed'?  kept going to the remains site?  worried about her own daughter?  geesh, and jeez, if bozo and the A's need an under the busser...why not Joy?  sounds like she's ripe for the pickin'...

Even odder is the fact that she went loking around at the remains sight from the beginning.....
I would really like for her not to be around this vigil that's coming up.I think she could be "guided" to do something.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1166 on: June 12, 2009, 09:27:27 PM »

That's my fear that Joy could be guided into something.....
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: June 12, 2009, 09:27:51 PM »

mgo this is my assumption of what is going on.  Does anyone know which pictures the Globe used?  That may help us figure this bit out.

JA Can you come here a second? color=blue] RM just fired up his PC so I am assuming that they are calling him over to it[/color]

EE Do you know who that is? Asking who is in a picture

JA Do you know who that is? Asking who is in a picture

EE Do you ever see her?

RM I assume it's ( inaudible).... RM is identifying  someone in a pic

EE Did she...... No idea but here in lies the clue to the next bit

RM...(inaudible)

EE Did she do that a lot? Yeah. Something she liked to do? After the question I am assuming RM nods yes, and EE acknowledges it with a Yeah

JA ( In background) The reason I'm asking is.... This is what we need to know GRRRRR

RM Yeah Caylee liked them and Casey would give them to her a few times. Could be anything, beer, pills, toffee, condoms to blow up, who knows

Thank you for all you do, Northern Rose!

I want to point out that the line bolded above actually reads:

EE:  Do you know what this is?

So RM's inaudible reply could have been identifying a person or a "what."

Letting my imagination run wild, it could be a photo of Caylee eating a freezer pop... It could be anything, really.  Sure wish we knew!  The exchange was confusing because it seemed like detectives also conversed with each other about what they were looking at. (not quoted in the above excerpt).

Also, Edwards' question "Do you ever see her?" I believe was an incomplete thought that was cut off or interrupted, as in, "Did you ever see her......"  He immediately asks another partial question, "Did she.." before finally getting it out:  "Did she do that a lot?"  And the "she" in question could have been Caylee OR Casey, but I'm thinking Caylee.  Of all I've read in today's documents, this is the thing that has me the most curious so far.  What on earth could they have been looking at?!

Loved your recaps, thanks!  Back to reading...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: June 12, 2009, 09:28:02 PM »

OT Great news!  Armelis Chalas,  aged 2 has been found safe, after Amber Alert and search in FL

HAPPY DANCE 
MONKEYS, DON'T JUST STAND THERE..BUST A MOVE DJ cheers compress

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1169 on: June 12, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »

If anybody missed Nancy Grace due to weather or annoying phone calls   , or don't have your converter box(JSM)
you can watch it here later.This lady also does Jane Velez Mitchell.   

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947
Thanks Trimm.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: June 12, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »

I am going to watch NG just to see Joy.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: June 12, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »

I don't know who "Scotti) is but I belive he is doing something regarding the memorial for us, the monkeys, and I am all teary eyed... KUDOS...

As far as NG, well normally I watch but I live in Canada and we have those playoffs your know, so I won't catch her until they are over....(if I am still awake)...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Scotti is the young man who started the ball rolling for the Caylee Memorial on June 16th. And is coordinating with R. Grund and another organizer in Orlando  R. Grund has agreed to do a balloon/butterfly release for SM.  We have
donated to the memorial so he could secure a pavilion at Jay Blanchard Park for the memorial as well as pay for the balloons/butterflies.  Since we could be there in person we wanted to be part of the Memorial and we made it happen....MONKEYS ROCK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: June 12, 2009, 09:34:56 PM »

That's my fear that Joy could be guided into something.....

This is quite a mess.Any kind of character you can think of is involved in this story.
I really hope the Anthonys stay away and don't cause trouble at the vigil.
If the autopsy report should get released before hand...lookout. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: June 12, 2009, 09:36:02 PM »

I am going to watch NG just to see Joy.

It's just a few seconds of video, no sound. It was her today after the docs had been released. She wasn't talking to Nancy Grace. She was on local tv someone posted earlier. I don't know whether it would be on one of their video sites or not. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1174 on: June 12, 2009, 09:37:37 PM »

You know we may not get any real juicy stuff in some of these doc dumps, but I look at it as pieces of a large puzzle. What is said in these docs may just fit a piece that is thrown out in the future. All I know is that the prosecuters don't seem to be worried. In fact they seem pretty cool and confident, even taking the time to enjoy the antics of little Jose. That tells me that they are pretty sure they have a slam dunk. They know LOTS of things we don't know.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: June 12, 2009, 09:39:16 PM »

HAPPY DANCE 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: June 12, 2009, 09:41:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19725145/detail.html
New Documents, Evidence Released In Casey Case
Posted: 12:38 pm EDT June 11, 2009Updated: 5:02 pm EDT June 12, 2009
<snipped>
Caylee Anthony's autopsy and toxicology reports were also supposed to be released Friday, but Judge Stan Strickland ordered a stay (read order) on them following a motion by the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, (read motion) asking to block the results of the findings. The Anthonys say they fear the results will be exploited.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the motion is a waste of time.

"This is a complete waste of judicial time in addressing this motion," Sheaffer said.

The motion wasn't filed in time to give the media enough notice, so the judge delayed the release and a final decision on the request until all parties can fight it out in court.

It could be a couple of weeks before a hearing is set on whether to release the autopsy findings. The Anthonys' lawyer wants to hold off on the public release until a medical examiner can explain the results.

Casey Anthony, 23, is in the Orange County jail facing first-degree murder charges. She is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony.

Thanks for this, Trimm.  I am a fan of Sheaffer's.  I always look for videos of him giving us his take on the legal aspects.  Here's him talking a little more about this autopsy motion:
http://www.wftv.com/video/19738543/index.html He makes a good point:  Why is BC filing the motion, since he does not represent the defendant?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: June 12, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »

snipped>

DESI:
So RM's inaudible reply could have been identifying a person or a "what."

Letting my imagination run wild, it could be a photo of Caylee eating a freezer pop... It could be anything, really.  Sure wish we knew!  The exchange was confusing because it seemed like detectives also conversed with each other about what they were looking at. (not quoted in the above excerpt).

I really think it was a picture of Caylee with something. I have racked my brain to think what it could be. The interview was not after CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE!! were found, so it was not something found at the Suburban site. I am still thinking that it was something that Caylee should not have had. JMO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: June 12, 2009, 09:44:16 PM »

HAPPY DANCE 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: June 12, 2009, 09:47:06 PM »

i wit' ya...i don't even know if it was a fantasy...i think she just wasn't ready to have it end with him so she pulled the i'm preggers card.....i have seen it before with young girls..then the get about 2 months into the 'pregnancy' and 'miscarry' and don't got to the 'hospital' of 'dr.' because it was like their 'period'.  Nasty behavior.  leave it to casey to lie and say she's not prego 7 months into it, and then come up with a fake baby....

mama...I agree I don't think she was preggers from Brandon....she wanted him and thought that would get him.....

mama - you are nekkid and your post is easily missed...get some clothes on woman!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.