May 14, 2024, 04:11:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #2 10/13/10 - 10/16/10  (Read 198657 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: October 13, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »

Add as Friend Milly Humphrey Please pray it will be today that Zahra is found safe and well. Come home angel.
Dont forget to night at the church everyone. Been there and pray for Zahra's safe return.5 hours ago

looks like the daughter's facebook???? Brittany starbuck  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-4-Zahra-Clare-Baker/124056834314060?v=info&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=100000464396902

Add as Friend Summer Carroll Cline Tonight 830 in the home where Zahra and family lived whoever wants to join (everyone is welcome) sitting in the yard with candles praying and hoping for her return. The police don't want us looking anymore but we have to do something to let Zahra know we care and miss her! Anyone is welcome.22 hours ago
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: October 13, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »

Zahra could have died in the house and not dead long enough in the house to leave a scent that they dogs would pick up a couple weeks later.

Researchers are trying to determine how long the scent lingers when the body is no longer present, but there are no conclusive results yet—it may be two weeks, or it may be longer. One former Scotland Yard dog handler talking about the McCann case hypothesized that the scent wouldn't last more than a month.

http://www.slate.com/id/2174177/

It was my impression it was search dogs not cadaver dogs that couldn't pick up her scent in the house.

Do you have a link to this?

They were talking about death scents above, which is what I was responding to.

I have never read that they found NO scent of her in the house.

I'll go back and look but I recall it was the same reporter who thought he saw cloths or material in the ashes from the fire.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/10/29/police-deeply-concerned-about-welfare-missing-girl-ar-448453/

HICKORY --

Police are continuing their search for a 10-year-old girl who was reported missing at 2 p.m. Saturday. Officers have searched the girl’s northwest Hickory neighborhood with K-9 units but they have not found Zahra Clare Baker.

Maria Claxton, of a local search dog team, led her dog behind crime scene tape and throughout the stacks of firewood and brush in the Bakers’ backyard while their pit bulls strained at their leashes and whined. Then she took the dog to the Bakers’ Chevy Suburban and Toyota Celica, into the crawl space under the family’s house and inside the home. The search turned up nothing.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: October 13, 2010, 04:30:26 PM »

I would like to address the homeschooling issue that so many have been bringing up. Yes, I believe that Elisa homeschooled Zahra in an effort to cover abuse. HOWEVER, this does not mean that all homeschooling parents are abusive. There were a couple of comments in the last thread that almost made it sound like that is the only reason to homeschool. There is a stereotype that homeschooled children aren't socialized and never leave the house. This case doesn't help that any. As homeschooled kids, my girls participate in 4H, AWANA, field trips, the church, zoo school, the grange, sports, and many other activities. Please don't assume that because a child is educated at home that they are a victim of something sinister.

I have never thought that.  I wish my son could be home schooled, I just haven't found anyone who will do it.   

It would be wrong to home school my son, because he has autism and school is a great place for socialization for him.  A lot of the regular activities that you mention do not take children with special needs.  In this instance, it was definitely to Zahara's detriment.  She really needed the activities that were present for her at school and also the protection school should have offered her. 

Every child is different.  I would like to say the mother knows best, but Zahara's mom has been out of her life since Zahara was 8 months old.  Like I have said over and over, I would have welcomed Zahara into my home and into my heart in an instant.  There was no reason for this.  She was not an unwanted child, everyone seemed to love her, but only as their entertainment and for her SM, her punching bag and worse.

o/t: My oldest daughter has Juvenile Diabetes and my middle daughter has some serious learning issues. She was a product of a birth mother who used iv drugs (all 3 are adopted from foster care). She also has some major emotional issues. These programs have never turned her away. I just have to be more vigilant about my involvement than I do with my other girls (this doesn't mean I'm not involved, just that I take a different approach).

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2010, 04:30:46 PM »

How many kids lived in the home? I was just wondering where are they now and if they can be ask questions about zahra as in how long has it been since you saw her? Or was mommy mean to her? Questions like that

Just one, Zahra. Elisa has 2 grown daughters and a grown son from another marriage.

How old is this woman vs. the dad?

He's 33, she's 42

TY.  He looks that young....she looks older...a lot older.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: October 13, 2010, 04:30:56 PM »

Seems like the search warrants may have only been for the property and not the house??????

Does that make sense????

Not to me.  They should have taken everything from the little girl's room.  Bed sheets and all.  These people are guilty.  I cannot imagine a father that did not know when he saw his daughter last.  He is lying.  And, he is not too upset either.  I wish they could do like in the movies and pretend they have found her alive somewhere and see how the two react?  Well, I can dream, can't I???

Yes you can!  Being the "GothicFiary" she would probably have a heart attack for sure.  From the news article above they took all those items from the vehicles...it does not look like they got into the house????  Atleast at that point imo.

I agree, not seen anything related to the house as of yet.  Not saying it does not exist but this search warrant reads like all these items were taken from the vehicles;

According to the search warrant, the items removed from the Chevrolet Tahoe and Toyota Camry include: Duke Power bill, numerous papers with writings and phone numbers, assorted receipts, (3) passports with paperwork, (2) toothbrushes, hair brush, assorted ink pens, (2) lighters, (2) pillows, sheet, comforter, (3) gas cans, (4) burnt samples from Tahoe and brush pile, pink jacket, plastic bowl with green vegg. matter, assorted drug paraphernalia, Chinese take-out menu, 1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry, latent lift, photos, and Chevy Tahoe.

The search warrant was just for the two vehicles, apparently.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: October 13, 2010, 04:31:53 PM »

Geez I wonder if she even had a bedroom in this house?  You know one set up to appear to be hers?  Or was her bedroom the car if she was still alive while at this house. 

These sicko's! 

And the family on FB the first thing they are doing is pointing fingers at the husband and deflecting their own behavior & responsiblity in this mess.  You people want that woman back...fine how bout we lock you up in a cell with her!  That Brittany Starbuck claims to have beat Elisa up 3 times - real nice family they got there.  JMO.

Deenie like you said - very dysfunctional family all around.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: October 13, 2010, 04:35:29 PM »

Brandi - Thank you. 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: October 13, 2010, 04:37:55 PM »

SW looks like gothmom's myspace friend...linked in brittany starbuck's friends.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #248 on: October 13, 2010, 04:38:12 PM »

They won't find her.......dogs hit on human remains on woodchipper.....

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/zahra-baker-update-wood-chipper-searched-case-of-missing-nc-girl

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: October 13, 2010, 04:40:53 PM »

Gothmom's facebook page....found it!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000033065477&v=wall#!/elesa.young
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:00:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: October 13, 2010, 04:41:05 PM »

Geez I wonder if she even had a bedroom in this house?  You know one set up to appear to be hers?  Or was her bedroom the car if she was still alive while at this house. 

These sicko's! 

And the family on FB the first thing they are doing is pointing fingers at the husband and deflecting their own behavior & responsiblity in this mess.  You people want that woman back...fine how bout we lock you up in a cell with her!  That Brittany Starbuck claims to have beat Elisa up 3 times - real nice family they got there.  JMO.

Deenie like you said - very dysfunctional family all around.

I feel anyone who knew or suspected Zahra was a victim of child abuse is guilty here. All the family members, included. Whether they called a report about them or not. They dropped the ball. They knew what was going on and did not do what it took to stop it.p

I believe they could and should have stopped it. Did anyone call 911? Did anyone tell LE she was being abused?

I may have my head in the clouds, but if it were my relative or neighbor, I think I would have done anything and everything to stop it.

Brittany saying the other day that "she knew this would happen" or something to that effect is unbelievable to me. Then why didn't she do everything possible to prevent it?

*disgust*

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: October 13, 2010, 04:41:52 PM »

Elesa Annette Baker people that live in those glass houses should remember their secrets aren't secrets anymore....
May 27 at 3:18pm via Facebook for BlackBerry · Share
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #252 on: October 13, 2010, 04:44:25 PM »

Zahra could have died in the house and not dead long enough in the house to leave a scent that they dogs would pick up a couple weeks later.

Researchers are trying to determine how long the scent lingers when the body is no longer present, but there are no conclusive results yet—it may be two weeks, or it may be longer. One former Scotland Yard dog handler talking about the McCann case hypothesized that the scent wouldn't last more than a month.

It was my impression it was search dogs not cadaver dogs that couldn't pick up her scent in the house.

I'll go back and look but I recall it was the same reporter who thought he saw cloths or material in the ashes from the fire.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/10/29/police-deeply-concerned-about-welfare-missing-girl-ar-448453/

HICKORY --

Police are continuing their search for a 10-year-old girl who was reported missing at 2 p.m. Saturday. Officers have searched the girl’s northwest Hickory neighborhood with K-9 units but they have not found Zahra Clare Baker.

Maria Claxton, of a local search dog team, led her dog behind crime scene tape and throughout the stacks of firewood and brush in the Bakers’ backyard while their pit bulls strained at their leashes and whined. Then she took the dog to the Bakers’ Chevy Suburban and Toyota Celica, into the crawl space under the family’s house and inside the home. The search turned up nothing.

It doesn't mention what type of dogs. Scent dogs, cadaver dogs, etc...it just says search dogs. It doesn't say there was no scent of her found in the house. It just said this particular search turned up nothing.

We know clearly dogs did give a death "human remains" alert on the trucks because that is the basis the search warrant was issued, so dogs "turned up" something at some time.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #253 on: October 13, 2010, 04:44:30 PM »

Another one missing in Portland!   

I started a new thread in Missing Persons, hope that was ok...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8800.new#new

11-Year-Old Boy Missing In Portland

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland police are searching for an 11-year-old boy who was last seen getting off the school bus in front of his home.

Officers went to the north Portland home Tuesday at 5 p.m. after getting a report that Lok Marcellay was missing. Detectives from the missing persons unit immediately started an investigation, which continued through the night.

Lok is described as Native American, 4 feet 7 inches tall and 80 pounds. He has straight, shoulder-length, black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing an orange T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts. He wears thick, black-framed glasses.

Detectives said there’s no information to indicate that a stranger abducted Lok.   

http://www.kptv.com/news/25381305/detail.html

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #254 on: October 13, 2010, 04:44:36 PM »

My Bad, Thanks Brandi and all for pointing that out.

I recall the comforter, one would think it came from the house. Guess not.

That means the drug paraphernalia too was found in the CAR

Driving and Druggin ..  good No.

Since the drug paraphernalia was in the car " would that be because" one or both Bakers were trolling around looking for score/drugs ..and would sit somewhere in a remote area ..and get High.

I wonder if the EB/AB has a special place? or if she/they pick places at random.
Ma Baker sure looks like a tweeker to me.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: October 13, 2010, 04:45:36 PM »

Gothmom's facebook page....found it!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000033065477&v=wall#!/elesa.young

Found this on that page.

Had a terrible thought.

What if the pitbull attacked and killed Zahra and then the coverup began?

Just thinking.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #256 on: October 13, 2010, 04:47:30 PM »

HICKORY --

It doesn't mention what type of dogs. Scent dogs, cadaver dogs, etc...it just says search dogs. It doesn't say there was no scent of her found in the house. It just said this particular search turned up nothing.

We know clearly dogs did give a death "human remains" alert on the trucks because that is the basis the search warrant was issued, so dogs "turned up" something at some time.

Search Dog
A general term referring to a canine trained for searching based upon visual, olfactory, or auditory clues. This would include the disciplines of: area search dog, trailing search dog, cadaver search dog, decomp search dog, disaster search dog, water search dog, forensic evidence search dog and human remains detection dog.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: October 13, 2010, 04:48:53 PM »

this is the aaron on the gothmom's myspace pictures with Zahra, his quotes from his facebook

Aaron Young In life God gives us the most precious things Children.And for someone to harm one or scare it or take it away from those who love it is worse than criminal.May God be with you Zahra our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Sunday at 8:03pm · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) · Share
Lisa Navey Aaron that is beautiful, I only wish Zahra had never met that evil,evil woman...
Monday at 4:57pmAaron Young yea i know and zahra loved her to death for some reason
Yesterday at 10:24am

http://www.facebook.com/elesa.young?v=wall#!/profile.php?id=100000036481999&v=wall
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: October 13, 2010, 04:49:06 PM »

Seems like the search warrants may have only been for the property and not the house??????

Does that make sense????

Not to me.  They should have taken everything from the little girl's room.  Bed sheets and all.  These people are guilty.  I cannot imagine a father that did not know when he saw his daughter last.  He is lying.  And, he is not too upset either.  I wish they could do like in the movies and pretend they have found her alive somewhere and see how the two react?  Well, I can dream, can't I???

Yes you can!  Being the "GothicFiary" she would probably have a heart attack for sure.  From the news article above they took all those items from the vehicles...it does not look like they got into the house????  Atleast at that point imo.

I agree, not seen anything related to the house as of yet.  Not saying it does not exist but this search warrant reads like all these items were taken from the vehicles;

According to the search warrant, the items removed from the Chevrolet Tahoe and Toyota Camry include: Duke Power bill, numerous papers with writings and phone numbers, assorted receipts, (3) passports with paperwork, (2) toothbrushes, hair brush, assorted ink pens, (2) lighters, (2) pillows, sheet, comforter, (3) gas cans, (4) burnt samples from Tahoe and brush pile, pink jacket, plastic bowl with green vegg. matter, assorted drug paraphernalia, Chinese take-out menu, 1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry, latent lift, photos, and Chevy Tahoe.

The search warrant was just for the two vehicles, apparently.

Thank you Brandi.  I was fairly certain we have not heard or seen anything about the house being searched as of yet. 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: October 13, 2010, 04:50:03 PM »

Please keep zahra in your prayers. They still havent found her but things are starting to un ravel a little bit. All I know is i hope and pray that zahra is ok and will be found very soon!!
Sunday at 3:54pm · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6) · Share
Savannah Morgan what do you mean things are starting to unravel? any leads to where about she might be at? or anything new? keep me informed. ty
Sunday at 5:44pmAaron Young No, I mean they are finally starting to see that lisa isnt so innocent
Sunday at 5:51pmSavannah Morgan what?
Sunday at 5:52pmSavannah Morgan do you mean that she is Lisa's step-daughter now?
Sunday at 5:54pmKristy Robinson Yes!! Say a prayer for her safe return!!
Sunday at 6:53pmSavannah Morgan we will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.