May 17, 2024, 01:17:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 538830 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: February 28, 2008, 07:56:59 PM »

Yooooo Hoooooo Joorrrraaaaannnn.....Destiny's calling......you can run but you can't hide.....she's got your number....and Daury's too!                  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:46 PM »

in my opinion... someone is going to have to start disappearing all kinds of people...I'd start with Dompig or van der Straaten.

after about 10 or 12 people disappear the truth will miraculously spring forward. You can bank dat!

That would be a pretty good start!   

Existence is futile.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: February 28, 2008, 08:02:49 PM »

This interview is in english with Greta. Watch it if you have time. I think by saying this he felt pretty smug about himself and meant there's no way we ll be hearing from this after dec 31th. But then PRDV put something nasty on his plate. At first he feigned interest saying this is what we needed etc. And now its all about how the media put aruba in a bad daylight how they were counter productive to the investigation, Patrick being a criminal etc. He s the prosecutor he shouldn't care less about tourism and crap. I think he went there with good intentions but has been told to back off. They probably told him: Hans put a lid on it. He might get a job at Joe taco's office when all this is done

In the first place Hans never has presented a complete case to the judges. He went into Aruba with a few snippets of information but in no way presented a comprehensive case. One reason for this is that he, along with everyone else in the government from Holland backing him, is ignoring the cover-up. They aren't stupid, they know if they bring the cover-up down it will bring down the Van der Sloots with it, they are very aware of the cover-up but are intentionally ignoring it.

Like I said earlier, as long as the government and media ignore the cover-up they are only covering half the case.

I doubt the dutch governement knows very much about this case. It s an aruban affair and with all this talk in the Netherlands about aruban independence etc, i think it has never gotten much attention in holland until the PRDV video. I do feel that the way Hans Mos has played his part as prosecutor is very questionable. A prosecutor is supposed to be a pain in the ass of the suspects and not a spokesperson for aruban financial interests. I can only hope the dutch governement, while they still have some say in the way aruba handles things looks into this and gets some independant people over there to head the investigation.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: February 28, 2008, 08:02:56 PM »

This interview is in english with Greta. Watch it if you have time. I think by saying this he felt pretty smug about himself and meant there's no way we ll be hearing from this after dec 31th. But then PRDV put something nasty on his plate. At first he feigned interest saying this is what we needed etc. And now its all about how the media put aruba in a bad daylight how they were counter productive to the investigation, Patrick being a criminal etc. He s the prosecutor he shouldn't care less about tourism and crap. I think he went there with good intentions but has been told to back off. They probably told him: Hans put a lid on it. He might get a job at Joe taco's office when all this is done

In the first place Hans never has presented a complete case to the judges. He went into Aruba with a few snippets of information but in no way presented a comprehensive case. One reason for this is that he, along with everyone else in the government from Holland backing him, is ignoring the cover-up. They aren't stupid, they know if they bring the cover-up down it will bring down the Van der Sloots with it, they are very aware of the cover-up but are intentionally ignoring it.

Like I said earlier, as long as the government and media ignore the cover-up they are only covering half the case.

This is so true!

Existence is futile.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: February 28, 2008, 08:10:15 PM »

I doubt the dutch governement knows very much about this case. It s an aruban affair and with all this talk in the Netherlands about aruban independence etc, i think it has never gotten much attention in holland until the PRDV video. I do feel that the way Hans Mos has played his part as prosecutor is very questionable. A prosecutor is supposed to be a pain in the ass of the suspects and not a spokesperson for aruban financial interests. I can only hope the dutch governement, while they still have some say in the way aruba handles things looks into this and gets some independant people over there to head the investigation.

One more thing the sloots may have some friends in powerful positions in aruba but they are meaningless in the greater scheme of things. There is nothing special about them on an international scale. In that light i do not think that the dutch governement has any reason to protect them.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: February 28, 2008, 08:11:50 PM »

Yooooo Hoooooo Joorrrraaaaannnn.....Destiny's calling......you can run but you can't hide.....she's got your number....and Daury's too!                  

I just love this!

Existence is futile.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: February 28, 2008, 08:18:15 PM »

in my opinion... someone is going to have to start disappearing all kinds of people...I'd start with Dompig or van der Straaten.

after about 10 or 12 people disappear the truth will miraculously spring forward. You can bank dat!

I have often wondered why this hasn't already happened considering the amount of money it has cost Aruba. 
It may just be wishful thinking on my part, but I "feel" like something is happening. I'm not psychic either!
When will the Arubans realize that the point of diminishing returns has long since past?
This case will NOT just go away!!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #387 on: February 28, 2008, 08:18:36 PM »

Love It TM! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: February 28, 2008, 08:20:03 PM »

Another picture in Bondia today of the Persistence crew using their sonar in the moko/dam:

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: February 28, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »

Another picture in Bondia today of the Persistence crew using their sonar in the moko/dam:

Moko? I thought they were in Montserrat
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 28, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »

Is this the area they tried to search, the dogs got a hit, but couldn't finish it for kids throwing rocks in stirring the mud? 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 28, 2008, 08:26:00 PM »

JE ... the Dutch took over the Aruban investigation in August, 2006.  I do not have a clue when the case was officially handed back to Aruba.  I believe it may have been shortly after that "dog and pony" show in the VDS' yard in April, 2007.  The Dutch investigators referred to all fan-fare as a "search".

Janet

+++++++++++

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060826/aruba.shtml
August 26, 2006
Aruba wants Dutch police to take over Natalee case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruban authorities want Dutch police to take over the investigation of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the Caribbean island more than one year ago, a local newspaper reported Friday.  Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.

Telephone calls placed to Croes' office for comment Friday went unanswered.

Holloway vanished on May 30, 2005, the last night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Then 18, the native of Mountain Brook was last seen leaving a bar with three young men.

Authorities have arrested eight people in connection with her disappearance and then released them for lack of evidence.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_120230537.html
Published: April 30, 2007 11:05 pm
Dave Holloway preparing for renewed investigation

Dave Holloway said the next few weeks could be “stressful” now that Dutch police renewed the investigation into his daughter, Natalee’s disappearance.

He said he has not been told why they searched the home of a one-time suspect.

About 20 investigators from the Netherlands dug up earth outside the house Friday and Saturday, reviving a case that had seemed to grow cold since the American teenager vanished during a school trip to Aruba nearly two years ago.

“They haven’t told us anything, but it does add extra stress,” Holloway said Monday. “You wonder what they are looking for and if they are going to find my daughter. You know, its been quiet for awhile, and then this happens, and it seems to begin again. I can see this could be a stressful month already.”

“We’ve been so pleased with all the prayers and support from the community.”

Vinda de Sousa, a lawyer for Dave Holloway and his wife, told the Associated Press that they were “happy” about the extended investigation.

The local prosecutors’ office said last week a team of Dutch investigators assigned in November to review the case had ‘‘indications’’ that justified another search of the walled property of the family of Joran van der Sloot, the last known person to see Holloway alive.

Calls to local police and the prosecutors’ office Monday were not returned.

Holloway, an 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, disappeared in the early hours of May 30, 2005, the last day of a five-day vacation to celebrate her high school graduation with 124 other students.

She was seen leaving a bar with van der Sloot, then 17, and two Surinamese brothers. Van der Sloot, a Dutch citizen who was jailed for about three months, has said he left Holloway alone on a beach after they kissed. He is currently attending college in the Netherlands.

Paul van der Sloot, Joran’s father, told the Nova program on Dutch television that investigators found nothing suspicious and ‘‘they have been reassured.’’

‘‘You can hardly believe it, but they must have seriously been looking for Natalee in our garden. It’s incomprehensible,’’ he said in the interview Saturday.

He said that investigators seized diary notes and letters from him and his wife, as well as a personal computer that was returned later Saturday. He felt his privacy had been invaded.

‘‘In that sense I am angry, and I hope this will be the end of it,’’ he told Nova.

Paul van der Sloot declined to comment Monday when reached at home by The Associated Press.

De Sousa said investigators may have been motivated to conduct a more thorough search by an approaching two-year deadline to file charges in the case. The family has not been told how long the investigation will take or where else it will look, she said.

In the months following Holloway’s disappearance, Dutch marines, the local coast guard, the FBI, and hundreds of volunteers scoured the island’s dunes, beaches and trash dumps. Scuba divers and sonar-equipped coast guard ships have also examined the seabed.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 28, 2008, 08:28:39 PM »

I have often wondered why this hasn't already happened considering the amount of money it has cost Aruba. 
It may just be wishful thinking on my part, but I "feel" like something is happening. I'm not psychic either!
When will the Arubans realize that the point of diminishing returns has long since past?
This case will NOT just go away!!!

I feel the same way but we've been disappointed so many times before 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 28, 2008, 08:29:41 PM »

Is this the area they tried to search, the dogs got a hit, but couldn't finish it for kids throwing rocks in stirring the mud? 

Blue Moon  - I'm not sure, I just no it wasn't searched previously for whatever reason.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 28, 2008, 08:30:53 PM »

JE - I was using Moko like Moko = pond/dam.  Yes I believe they are in the Monserat area.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: February 28, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »

Moko? I thought they were in Montserrat

remember how the divers got rocks thrown at them in the water?  i guess they're not going to hassle these guys cause tony might throw a car at them.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: February 28, 2008, 08:34:54 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU: 

I meant this Iquitos:

"After having consultated the people surrounding my client the decission has been made that I will not confirm the report nor deny it. Due to their explicit wishes I will no not let out anything about this", according to de Rooij.

De Rooij is Joran's lawyer, Joran is an adult, why should he talk this through with anyone other then his client.

"after having consultated the people surrounding my client".
Very telling, and very stupid choice of words for a lawyer who does not want to let out anything about this. IMO
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #397 on: February 28, 2008, 08:35:36 PM »

OMG....TexasMom....me thinks me wet me panties....LOLOLOLOLOLOL....ROFLMAO!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: February 28, 2008, 08:35:50 PM »

www.amigoe.com/english/ on February 24

Bonaire still without corps leader

KRALENDIJK – Since Jan van Straten left late January, Bonaire is still without a chief of police.  His contract ran out per February 1
.  Justice-minister David Dick (PAR) regrets the fact that the Netherlands didn’t cooperate and let Van der Straten stay a little longer until a new chief of police was appointed.

Van der Straten works for the Dutch police and they decided that he had to go back. The council of ministers would decide on a new chief of police this month in anticipation of the application committee.  The corps of police is currently led by chief inspector Oscar Obispo.  Minister Dick confirmed this morning that no decision was made yet on the chief of police.  He said two weeks ago:  “We will make sure that Bonaire gets a good chief of police.”

Dirty Hand went back to the safety of Holland when it was known that Peter DeVries had a tape of Joran running his mouth.  I don't believe in coincidences.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: February 28, 2008, 08:36:46 PM »

If they are in THE Moko, they need respirators.  That water will eat right through their equipment.....unless that last fire burned off everything....  Was there any vegetation by THE Moko??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.