May 14, 2024, 06:37:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 538746 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2008, 10:07:32 PM »

My gut tells me...someone has let the cat out of the bag....can't stuff it back in...gums are flapping'...Aruba is in the final moment before the fall...Natalee is coming home...
The timing is a bit curious with new searches/info and Joran being admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

"Nothing bad can ever happen to a tourist in Aruba"
Maybe they are finally seeing that this plan is killing there country? Are we seeing the first faze of Tamikosmom's theory on the Aruban ending?

I Hope So!!!  I just now called KIA...as soon as I said I was calling from US...woman on phone...said...no no no no....you must call back in morning ask for ******...she  now handles the press....I told her I was not with press...she said they are*forbidden* to talk with *anyone* about anything dealing with Natalee Holloway...she was very quick to remind me that Aruba is doing fine...said that Jorin is NOT in hospital when I slipped it in real fast....same old...same old...

Wow! Destiny calls!  Maybe it's calling Joran's name.   A lot of coincidences today...BTW I don't' believe in coincidence.
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2008, 10:08:40 PM »

Private Eye:  You said, "Freud proved early on that cocaine can create some bizarre sexual cravings and a sense of hypersexuality, mostly in the mind of the abuser, after possibly a few amazing initial responses. The fantasies get further out, the thought processes more and more demented, and the ability to perform declines as usage continues, which pushes the user further out of the stream of normalacy as the user tries to get his body to react sexual situations. Anger and violence often accompany the frustration and the need to force the participation of the non user in the role playing."

I totally agree!  I started my career as an addiction counselor, then dual diagnosis, and now general practice...and yes, cocaine leads people to follow basic drives in odd ways but quickly gets out of control and sooner or later cocaine becomes more imporant to survival than food, water, or oxygen.  So, the user will do ANYTHING to protect their addiction.  I've known coke addicts to tell the WILDEST stories!!  I had one tell me she was positive for coke, not because she used, but because she swallowed pee from somone who did use cocaine!!  (Sorry that's gross.)  Any socially moral person would much rather say the truth than to tell such an elaborate, disgusting lie.  That just shows how much they will lie to protect their addiction!!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2008, 10:12:56 PM »

The motive of this was because Joran had flipped and wasn't himself
Now that is a strange thing to think about...
When was he ever " himself " ?  I am all for people getting help but this just sounds like a PR move. Sure, this can't be pleasant for him, ppl waiting for him in the streets, his name being spoken in an unkind way, on his home turf, Peter DeVries on him like white on rice, but when he comes out, it's just more of the same for him. He would have been out by now and all reahab'd up if he had told the truth three years ago. He was a juvenile in 2005 after all and the courts are lenient on first offenders in most places. I am assuming what he told Patrick was correct. 

There is only one prayer left for his soul now.  He must expose the corruption before the corruption 'disappears' him and his family. 

Clean house, give us Natalee, or we will continue our quest.  We will shake the house of cards until they have all fallen down.

Your move.

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2008, 10:15:58 PM »

My gut tells me...someone has let the cat out of the bag....can't stuff it back in...gums are flapping'...Aruba is in the final moment before the fall...Natalee is coming home...

All it takes is ohe one right pissed off person to say enough is enough. Aruba has been holding its breath for two and a half years waiting for it to go away. Maybe they just can't hold it any longer. One worthless kid and his father have wrecked their island to the tune of a half billion dollars and incalculable sums in its image to the rest of the world. It all stops when Natalee comes home and Joran goes to prison. Then they can have their sleazy island back.

They are making Joran out of be a bigger liar than he is so WHEN he spills the beans of the other 46 or 47, they can say:  "Who can believe that liar."
So, guess we will just have to get the rest of 'em.  Someone better fess up and get off better because US (we) are comin fer ye.  What ARE you going to do when they come for you, bad boys.      Jack blue

I think we would get along just fine!!!!

Existence is futile.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2008, 10:18:50 PM »

Translation posted at BFN:

ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot has spend the past week internally in a psychiatric Institute in the Netherlands. This was confirmed recently by his close family.

The motive of this was because Joran had flipped and wasn't himself anymore. It therefore was necessary that he spend time internally and was given treatment necessary for a better health. This news did not come as a surprise here, to see the inner state van der Sloot was in and the way he was acting by which he involved himself in the case of Natalee Holloway.

A youngster of his age, getting so much negative attention will crack any minute. Comments one can hear on the news here, that this did not come as a surprise. In the past his family wanted to give psychiatric attention because of his bothersome actions within the family. There have been several attempts to have him undergoing treatment of a psychiatrist.

But in all instances Joran denied this and said he did not feel he needed a psychiatrist to help him with his alleged problems.

He answered that to do that he had decided to write a 351 pages counting book, titled "De zaak Holloway", which he produced with the help of a female Dutch journalist. For Joran van der Sloot, the motive for this was it being a form of therapy, to make it possible for him to deal with all the things that had happened inside since the day since he met with Natalee Holloway 3 years ago.

As long as the world hadn't heard his own mouth say that he is responsible for what happened to Natalee it was fine for him to deal with his problems by writing a book!     "This news did not come as a surprise here, to see the inner state van der Sloot was in and the way he was acting by which he involved himself in the case of Natalee Holloway."  I can hear it now, poor youngster Joran has had mental problems for years that were untreated, those problems progressed with his continued incarceration for a crime the poor youngster could have never committed to the point that he implicated himself in the crime.  Well I'M NOT BUYING IT!  DO YOU HEAR ME PAULUS PIECE OF CRAP AND ANITA DIRT BAG????  YOUR DELICIOUS YOUNGSTER JORAN WAS JUST FINE LIVING HIS LIFE FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS KNOWING WHAT HE HAD DONE, AND WHAT HIS FATHER HAD DONE, AND WHAT HIS PIMP FRIENDS HAD DONE.....LAUGHING AND MAKING FUN OF NATALEE AND BETH....BLAMING THEM FOR ARUBA'S PROBLEMS...HE WAS JUST FINE UNTIL HE HUNG HIMSELF BY RUNNING THAT SICK MOUTH OF HIS!!!!!!  NOW YOU WANT TO SAY "He's not himself"  WELL BOOHOO!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »

The timing is a bit curious with new searches/info and Joran being admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

"Nothing bad can ever happen to a tourist in Aruba"
Maybe they are finally seeing that this plan is killing there country? Are we seeing the first faze of Tamikosmom's theory on the Aruban ending?

I Hope So!!!  I just now called KIA...as soon as I said I was calling from US...woman on phone...said...no no no no....you must call back in morning ask for ******...she  now handles the press....I told her I was not with press...she said they are*forbidden* to talk with *anyone* about anything dealing with Natalee Holloway...she was very quick to remind me that Aruba is doing fine...said that Jorin is NOT in hospital when I slipped it in real fast....same old...same old...

Wow! Destiny calls!  Maybe it's calling Joran's name.   A lot of coincidences today...BTW I don't' believe in coincidence.

Lala's...have I told You that I Love You today?....Well I do!   You make me think...and smile Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2008, 10:19:53 PM »

Alright, Monkey House...  I'm short for this night and going to snooze.. long day tomorrow 9am-9pm and a full schedule...so niters for now

till it be morrow....
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2008, 10:21:20 PM »

It was devastating for the Arubans in Boston that I assure you and it was witnessed first hand by Ceo of AHATA Rob Smith. They will get a second dosing of more of the same this saturday in NYC. With the recent media coverage and all that has happened the last few months this is something the Aruban Govt can never combat with there misinformation campaigns and documentary's. There is no answer for it except to do whats right or some type of resolution.

The writing is on the wall and they would have to be blind to ignore it. Rob Smith told us he was confident this would be solved soon. When I asked why he would not answer but he hoped we would help build up Aruba's image again when this is over. I hope he is right and he knows something that we do not.

...And history repeats itself in strange ways.  The world continues to look at Americans as weak, stupid, and spoiled as individuals.  They always overlook what history has recorded over and over again.  THE UNITED STATES IS JUST THAT..."UNITED".  We have successfully protected our own on our home soil.  We are strong and don't play by their expected rules when it comes to protecting our own here at home.  We may not always will the battles off our shores but those who step foot on our turf find a completely different way of handling problems.  They will never have the advantage here in the USA.  At least on their own little island they can pretend they are controlling the situation.  Once they are in the US they see they have no control at all.

He who has the fattest wallet and the most staying power usually wins.  He who has desire and patients always wins.  Ask the Brit's when they tried to stop us from creating our great nation.  Ask those in the pacific when they tried to invade.  Ask the Middle East what happened when they threw stones on our turf.

It never ends pretty for the other side.  We have the biggist sticks and the most dollars...we also have the most individual freedom in the world.  This makes us very different and hard for the everyday Joe to understand outside our country.

Okay, all that was rather silly and drawn out.  Maybe you can read between the lines and figure out what I am trying to say.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2008, 10:21:24 PM »

It's amazing that they are now selling Joran as able to kill and coverup a crime with the world watching for 3 years. Yeah that's real believable. No way this happens without the help of the Aruba Dirty Police, no way.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2008, 10:22:02 PM »

Yep, myself.

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2008, 10:23:13 PM »

Nothing at all in tommorow's Awemainta about Joran in a hospital or any searches.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2008, 10:26:39 PM »

Nothing at all in tommorow's Awemainta about Joran in a hospital or any searches.

I really wonder about the Joran hospital stuff, Bondia has floated alot of BS before and it wouldn't surprise me if this was BS.

Not surprising the search isn't being mentioned either.  Maybe we'll see something n 24ora about the search tomorrow.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2008, 10:26:44 PM »

It was devastating for the Arubans in Boston that I assure you and it was witnessed first hand by Ceo of AHATA Rob Smith. They will get a second dosing of more of the same this saturday in NYC. With the recent media coverage and all that has happened the last few months this is something the Aruban Govt can never combat with there misinformation campaigns and documentary's. There is no answer for it except to do whats right or some type of resolution.

The writing is on the wall and they would have to be blind to ignore it. Rob Smith told us he was confident this would be solved soon. When I asked why he would not answer but he hoped we would help build up Aruba's image again when this is over. I hope he is right and he knows something that we do not.

...And history repeats itself in strange ways.  The world continues to look at Americans as weak, stupid, and spoiled as individuals.  They always overlook what history has recorded over and over again.  THE UNITED STATES IS JUST THAT..."UNITED".  We have successfully protected our own on our home soil.  We are strong and don't play by their expected rules when it comes to protecting our own here at home.  We may not always will the battles off our shores but those who step foot on our turf find a completely different way of handling problems.  They will never have the advantage here in the USA.  At least on their own little island they can pretend they are controlling the situation.  Once they are in the US they see they have no control at all.

He who has the fattest wallet and the most staying power usually wins.  He who has desire and patients always wins.  Ask the Brit's when they tried to stop us from creating our great nation.  Ask those in the pacific when they tried to invade.  Ask the Middle East what happened when they threw stones on our turf.

It never ends pretty for the other side.  We have the biggist sticks and the most dollars...we also have the most individual freedom in the world.  This makes us very different and hard for the everyday Joe to understand outside our country.

Okay, all that was rather silly and drawn out.  Maybe you can read between the lines and figure out what I am trying to say.

Amen my old friend!

Should I translate this into Southern non-politically-perfect English?

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »

Good night all ya'll!

I stand with the Girl!

Existence is futile.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2008, 10:28:36 PM »

All it takes is ohe one right pissed off person to say enough is enough. Aruba has been holding its breath for two and a half years waiting for it to go away. Maybe they just can't hold it any longer. One worthless kid and his father have wrecked their island to the tune of a half billion dollars and incalculable sums in its image to the rest of the world. It all stops when Natalee comes home and Joran goes to prison. Then they can have their sleazy island back.

They are making Joran out of be a bigger liar than he is so WHEN he spills the beans of the other 46 or 47, they can say:  "Who can believe that liar."
So, guess we will just have to get the rest of 'em.  Someone better fess up and get off better because US (we) are comin fer ye.  What ARE you going to do when they come for you, bad boys.      Jack blue

Does that mean we are engaged?  LOL.  Sorry, I am spoken for. I know that just crushes you.  LOL.      Jack b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2008, 10:29:22 PM »

Oh...what the Hell...KIA 011-297-584-6381...call 8:00 am Aruba time...new person handeling the *press* is *Ingrid*...they hardly ever give me a last name when I call....shit...I'm going to pick out a small local paper that has my same telephone area code...call as a rep. of that publication...well, I do subscribe to it...and ask away....you Monks might want to consider doing the same...Our Fab Dutchie Monks too Wink  I've found that sometimes, if you get someone in overload mode...little things fall through the cracks....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2008, 10:31:41 PM »

I really wonder about the Joran hospital stuff, Bondia has floated alot of BS before and it wouldn't surprise me if this was BS.

Not surprising the search isn't being mentioned either.  Maybe we'll see something n 24ora about the search tomorrow.

Glenda is saying that Bon Dia did not confirm this with the Vander Sloot family.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »

Does that mean we are engaged?  LOL.  Sorry, I am spoken for. I know that just crushes you.  LOL.      Jack b

No.

Existence is futile.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2008, 10:32:41 PM »

...And history repeats itself in strange ways.  The world continues to look at Americans as weak, stupid, and spoiled as individuals.  They always overlook what history has recorded over and over again.  THE UNITED STATES IS JUST THAT..."UNITED".  We have successfully protected our own on our home soil.  We are strong and don't play by their expected rules when it comes to protecting our own here at home.  We may not always will the battles off our shores but those who step foot on our turf find a completely different way of handling problems.  They will never have the advantage here in the USA.  At least on their own little island they can pretend they are controlling the situation.  Once they are in the US they see they have no control at all.

He who has the fattest wallet and the most staying power usually wins.  He who has desire and patients always wins.  Ask the Brit's when they tried to stop us from creating our great nation.  Ask those in the pacific when they tried to invade.  Ask the Middle East what happened when they threw stones on our turf.

It never ends pretty for the other side.  We have the biggist sticks and the most dollars...we also have the most individual freedom in the world.  This makes us very different and hard for the everyday Joe to understand outside our country.

Okay, all that was rather silly and drawn out.  Maybe you can read between the lines and figure out what I am trying to say.

Amen my old friend!

Should I translate this into Southern non-politically-perfect English?

Sweetie, my daddy was a true Texan.  Maybe a different flavor "Southern" than you are referring to but I can picture the translation in Texas.  It would require no words at all.

Just for fun how what would the proper Southern non-polically-perfect translation be in your neck of the woods?  I am sure it would require a lot less words than my soapbox version did.  Remember, I have been assimilated in the DC area.  Everything is political up here.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2008, 10:33:59 PM »

Oh...what the Hell...KIA 011-297-584-6381...call 8:00 am Aruba time...new person handeling the *press* is *Ingrid*...they hardly ever give me a last name when I call....shit...I'm going to pick out a small local paper that has my same telephone area code...call as a rep. of that publication...well, I do subscribe to it...and ask away....you Monks might want to consider doing the same...Our Fab Dutchie Monks too Wink  I've found that sometimes, if you get someone in overload mode...little things fall through the cracks....

I like the way you think!

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.