May 05, 2024, 01:17:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 22- 6/18 - 6/19/11  (Read 655903 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: June 19, 2011, 12:56:28 PM »

Probably been posted before but interesting backround article on JP;
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/

Thanks for posting alagary!  Great article!
Could you imagine the fireworks if Mason slipped and called him junior like all his family does
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1541 on: June 19, 2011, 01:00:47 PM »

No mention of Rodriguez in this current brochure from UT.

http://web.utk.edu/~fac/pdf/FAC_brochure.pdf

::snipping2::

Anthropological Research Facility

The Research Facility, opened at its present location in 1980 by Dr. William M. Bass, provides an ideal setting to scientifically document postmortem change. This outdoor field laboratory enables the investigation of parameters which are crucial in time since death estimates. Donated remains make this research possible and simultaneously provide a modern osteological teaching and research collection. Please contact Dr. Lee Meadows Jantz regarding use of this facility.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1542 on: June 19, 2011, 01:03:17 PM »

Janet, LKB joined 12/11/08
I think the day she joined along with bug boy says it all!!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: June 19, 2011, 01:04:54 PM »

That's "funny" about the edition about Rodriguez on Wiki. Remember when Baez made a big production when he had Dr. Vass on the stand about Wiki having him identified as a chemist in the bio on Wiki? Dr. Vass said he didn't even know about Wiki or anything about that ......wonder if "somebody" added that in order to imply Dr. Vass was misrepresenting himself?   Does it readily show edits or do you have to be a super sleuth like Klaas to figure it out?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: June 19, 2011, 01:11:25 PM »

The Research Facility, opened at its present location in 1980 by Dr. William M. Bass, provides an ideal setting to scientifically document postmortem change. This outdoor field laboratory enables the investigation of parameters which are crucial in time since death estimates. Donated remains make this research possible and simultaneously provide a modern osteological teaching and research collection. Please contact Dr. Lee Meadows Jantz regarding use of this facility.

Here is a snippet from a Newsweek 2010 article that references Rodriguez as an alumni of the Body Farm, not a cofounder.

http://www.newsweek.com/2000/10/22/down-on-the-body-farm.html

Body Farm alumni have probed many of the world's trouble spots. William Rodriguez, chief deputy for special investigations with the U.S. Armed Forces Medical Examiner in Washington, D.C., led the U.S. medical team into Kosovo just after last year's armistice. It looked at 300 victims from two different regions and provided the War Crimes Tribunal with evidence for the initial indictments against Slobodan Milosevic. "Most of the remains were in an advanced state of decomposition," says Rodriguez, who earned his Ph.D. from UT in 1984 and remains in weekly contact with his mentor Bass.

A student is hardly a co-founder.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:21:11 PM by Red » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: June 19, 2011, 01:11:54 PM »

Great information you guys have found on Body Farm. I found a place with to me is "unreliable" that states he was co-founder but consider the source. You info is so much reliable.

Wikipedia  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

" It was first started in late 1981 by anthropologists William M. Bass and Bill Rodriguez ..."

I guess we can figure who gave the info on that.

That has just been added because I looked it up on wiki last night and it was not there. Someone has added it since then. Of course anyone can add anything and unless someone disputes it, it stays. I am writing them to dispute it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: June 19, 2011, 01:14:15 PM »

2 questions.  Did the state file a motion/complaint against Baez that CJBP said if they did he would consider sanctions/contempt against Baez at the end of the trial?  Also, was Dr. Rodriqez on the witness list but his report wasn't entered or was he not on the list at all?
Sorry if this posts twice as I hit the wrong button.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: June 19, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »

Great information you guys have found on Body Farm. I found a place with to me is "unreliable" that states he was co-founder but consider the source. You info is so much reliable.

" It was first started in late 1981 by anthropologists William M. Bass and Bill Rodriguez ..."

That has just been added because I looked it up on wiki last night and it was not there. Someone has added it since then. Of course anyone can add anything and unless someone disputes it, it stays. I am writing them to dispute it.
Well, I'm sure we know who added this!  One of the Dufense team. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: June 19, 2011, 01:19:10 PM »

That's "funny" about the edition about Rodriguez on Wiki. Remember when Baez made a big production when he had Dr. Vass on the stand about Wiki having him identified as a chemist in the bio on Wiki? Dr. Vass said he didn't even know about Wiki or anything about that ......wonder if "somebody" added that in order to imply Dr. Vass was misrepresenting himself?   Does it readily show edits or do you have to be a super sleuth like Klaas to figure it out?

It readily shows edits but sometimes you have to wade thru years of edits to find what you are looking for.  In the case of Rodriguez I waded thru about 7 years of edits.  On a wiki page you can click on the HISTORY tab and that will show the HISTORY OF EDITS.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: June 19, 2011, 01:19:31 PM »

I am so impressed by all of you.. I was thinking that maybe I was just paranoid about the Dr.. thanks to all of you for digging!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: June 19, 2011, 01:22:13 PM »

The Wiki edit to the Body Farm wiki page for the Rodriguez entry was made by an IP in the Maryland area.  Very possible that Rodriguez lives in that area.  Just saying
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: June 19, 2011, 01:23:42 PM »

It readily shows edits but sometimes you have to wade thru years of edits to find what you are looking for.  In the case of Rodriguez I waded thru about 7 years of edits.  On a wiki page you can click on the HISTORY tab and that will show the HISTORY OF EDITS.

LOL...so I think the answer is....yes, you have to be a good and patient sleuth.  I always suspect anything that comes out of jose's mouth, when he was all over Dr. Vass about that it immediately struck me odd, but that JB considers Wiki his official authority for info says a lot too!
Thanks.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: June 19, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »

Check it out now.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: June 19, 2011, 01:28:04 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/node/723

Is Casey Anthony's Defense in Chaos?

Published June 17, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record

Special Guests: Attorneys Bernie Grimm and Ted Williams, Jim Hammer, Diana Tennis
video link
Thanks for the link Klaas.

I like Jim Hammer as a legal analyst. But I always thought the affable Bernie Grimm and the grammatically challenged Ted Williams were two of the weakest legal analysts on television ...  dating all the way back to the early stages of the Natalee Holloway case.

So you can imagine my surprise when I saw them on a Fox News panel once again b/c I would have thought that Fox News would have decided not to renew their contracts years ago.

Then this is further exacerbated by using Dr. Baden as an unchallenged expert when he and his wife have ties to the defense team.

I tell you who had a good (and balanced) show on Fox News ... it was Jeanine Pirro. Her two hour special on Saturday was very well done.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: June 19, 2011, 01:28:29 PM »

Here is a snippet from a Newsweek 2010 article that references Rodriguez as an alumni of the Body Farm, not a cofounder.

Body Farm alumni have probed many of the world's trouble spots. William Rodriguez, chief deputy for special investigations with the U.S. Armed Forces Medical Examiner in Washington, D.C., led the U.S. medical team into Kosovo just after last year's armistice. It looked at 300 victims from two different regions and provided the War Crimes Tribunal with evidence for the initial indictments against Slobodan Milosevic. "Most of the remains were in an advanced state of decomposition," says Rodriguez, who earned his Ph.D. from UT in 1984 and remains in weekly contact with his mentor Bass.

He was an undergraduate student at that. He did not get his BA until 1981 after it was started.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: June 19, 2011, 01:32:17 PM »

OK, I am rewatching Dr Rod's testimony and I am getting the feeling that he was bounced from the Body Farm.....he sees himself as a founder.. building it by pouring concrete and putting up fences, writing the first paper.. so why did he leave? bitter? unrecognized? ego driven and felt he was underecognized?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: June 19, 2011, 01:32:28 PM »

Probably been posted before but interesting backround article on JP;
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/

thanks, this is a good article and I had not seen it before.  So many great points about the judge and the man.....many thing stuck out....but this one glowed for me...

There is the possibility that the Anthony defense traded a merciful judge for a hanging judge.

“When I did my recusal letter and talked about
‘irony,’ it was meant in many respects,” Strickland says, declining to elaborate.

The irony may very well have been that the defense pushed out a judge who, as a devout Catholic, may be morally opposed to the death sentence.

When asked specifically whether he is capable of sentencing another human being to death, Strickland pleads the fifth. “I just don’t think I’m ready to answer that. There are judges that are more inclined to give it than others. Let’s leave it at that.”

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: June 19, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »

The Wiki edit to the Body Farm wiki page for the Rodriguez entry was made by an IP in the Maryland area.  Very possible that Rodriguez lives in that area.  Just saying

Rodriguez, William C., III, Ph.D.,
No. 40    Office of the Armed Force Medical Examiner
1413 Research Boulevard, Bldg. 102
Rockville, MD 20850
E-mail: william.c.rodriguez1@us.army.mil     (301) 319-0000

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1558 on: June 19, 2011, 01:34:01 PM »

Thanks Red!  

I agree, "A student is hardly a co-founder."

I have yet to find anything where Dr. Bass acknowledges Dr. Rodriguez as a co-founder.

Hopefully Jeff Ashton and his colleagues got the same hinkey feeling about this guy as we all did, and have done their research as well to set him straight on Monday.

The truth, the whole truth, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, Dr. Rodriguez!

::justice2NJ::

From all my reading and research on Dr. Bass, he seems like a genuinely kind person.  I've been wondering (if he's asked), if he would give Dr. Rodriguez credit...even if it's not due...just to save him the embarrassment that his impeachment on this issue would cause.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: June 19, 2011, 01:34:56 PM »

Check it out now.

Awesome Turbothink for showing how easy it is to do. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.