May 20, 2024, 09:23:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 293623 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: April 27, 2009, 04:51:26 PM »

Hello Monkeys! 

I can't wait to see L&O tomorrow night... should be a good episode... wonder what Cindy is going to think of it? too funny!  Also, I always think of that icon Casey had on her photo bucket .. "soon to be famous"    Boy she didn't know HOW famous...if you want to be a famous baby killer. 

Glad it's slow here...we just moved back to FL the end of January, and are renting a house...we are now a victim of the housing crisis as the homeowner for this house was served with foreclosure papers...so here I am packing up the house to move out..we found another house to move in to.  Been busy also  training a new puppy. Hope to be able to keep up here as I already lost out on the drama w/Bella or whoever 

Waiting for those documents !

I guess Christopher Meloni is Det Yuri Melich..hehe  OMG Cindy is going to be blowing the roof off that house tomorrow night!  There isnt a thing they can do about it either because NBC's legal dept went thru it with a fine toothcomb to make sure no claims can be made against them by the Anthonys.   They didnt use look-a-likes as actresses either (not by a long shot).  This episode has Hillary Duff's character as the one cleaning out the trunk & grandma claims her grandchild was missing for 4 days, as opposed to 31 so even those changes are enough that the Anthonys nor the defense can claim it was done intentionally to harm his client by tainting the jury pool.  The defense can't argue jury pollution because it sounds like who they have as Casey probably didnt commit the murder based on the teaser description  yet the story is unmistakenly similar enough to slam both Casey & Cindy HARD!

GOTTA LOVE IT!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #561 on: April 27, 2009, 04:52:38 PM »

By the way Hello!!! all Monkeys old and new, I am always logged in at work so I don't always see the replies to my posts, I do apologize if I missed anything. HUGS!!! to all.
So, Miki, you missed the TARDIS-sponsored cage change? That was cooooool! Oh,yeah, and go vote on my poll (which is not a pole for Crzy dancing, btw) the link is in my sig. (oh, the shameless promotion!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: April 27, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »

Interesting....I think the Gramma will be guilty in this one.Wish they would have gotten someone as ugly as Cindy to play her part Smile
Too bad Bea Arthur (And then There's Maude) just died. Not that Bea was ugly, but she was really old. ANd I think the lady who played the Wicked Witch in "The Wizard of Oz" is dead, also. Drat. (Ok, start humming her song now )

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: April 27, 2009, 04:55:28 PM »

Karmaroundup:  ITA

What odious people.  Making sure others are 'put down' to elevate themselves. All of their protestations of "You don't know what you would do if this ever happened to your family"  as justification for their actions is sickening.  This kind of tragedy doesn't turn you into a different person, it just brings out your 'true self' which in their case is the lying, self-centered, and egotistical people they have apparently always been.

So true...actually Pat Brown spoke about this on Dana's radio show last night...if you guys didnt get a chance to hear it live, give it a listen on audio...well worth it as usual.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #564 on: April 27, 2009, 04:57:48 PM »

Karmaroundup:  ITA

What odious people.  Making sure others are 'put down' to elevate themselves. All of their protestations of "You don't know what you would do if this ever happened to your family"  as justification for their actions is sickening.  This kind of tragedy doesn't turn you into a different person, it just brings out your 'true self' which in their case is the lying, self-centered, and egotistical people they have apparently always been.
They are very sickening:::::::whispering::::::I don't think they are human::::::
Welcome to the cage Girlzrock and any other new Monkeys.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: April 27, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

By the way Hello!!! all Monkeys old and new, I am always logged in at work so I don't always see the replies to my posts, I do apologize if I missed anything. HUGS!!! to all.
So, Miki, you missed the TARDIS-sponsored cage change? That was cooooool! Oh,yeah, and go vote on my poll (which is not a pole for Crzy dancing, btw) the link is in my sig. (oh, the shameless promotion!)

I missed the TARDIS-cage change....I am crushed 

Done and dusted on the voting

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #566 on: April 27, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »

Casey is being played by Hillary Duff, not sure about Cindy

How about Glen Close for Cruella...er I mean Cindy 

I like Glenn Close on Damages.....she's not ugly but her meaness could make her look like Cindy.

Karma Is Coming

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: April 27, 2009, 05:01:26 PM »

I like Glenn Close on Damages.....she's not ugly but her meaness could make her look like Cindy.

She can play anything, no one can play a villain like she does, she can play crazy mean and scary all at the same time.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #568 on: April 27, 2009, 05:01:54 PM »

Thought I'd bring this over from NG's blog..as I am pretty sure they will be discussing this on tonight's show:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html?iref=werecommend

SNIP/
Monday, April 27, 2009

3 PM ET - More from Casey Anthony's lawyer, speaking out for the first time since the State announces it will seek the death penalty. Jose Baez insists tot mom will not be intimidated into taking a plea deal. As far as the smell of death and evidence showing human decomposition in tot mom's trunk, the defense says renowned Oak Ridge lab's finding is a presumptive result and not conclusive and uses science not fully accepted by the scientific community. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)
/SNIP

Okay so G &C were totally wrong about the car smelling like a dead body had been in it, now Oak Ridge is wrong too....Baez you are taking on the wrong Lab in this discussion of death smell and air composition....good luck with that in court.

Baez is such a putz!
What's he gonna do about that hair with the death band on it with Caylee's or Casey's dna in it?
Baez is nothing more than a blubber mouth.

Karma Is Coming

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: April 27, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »

In our local paper, a guy was found guilty of forging his mother's checks and using her credit cards...He was his dying mother's caregiver.....she pressed charges before she died....he has been sentenced to 5 yrs in prison...too bad that Cindy/George/Shirley did not press charges against Casey Ho and maybe Caylee would still be alive cause her ass would be in jail where it belonged when she stole from her own family! jmo of course...

What a shame.....good for his mother for pressing charges...perhaps she stopped him from committing more serious crimes.  He had already progressed to pretty much rock bottom by stealing from his dying mother.  With her last dying breath she was still trying to be a good mother.  God bless and rest her soul.

Yes, Shirley knew what should have been done the second time around.  That was the second time KC has stolen from her.  

Pat Brown on Dana's show last night said something to the effect that when these people 'get away' with stupid lies that don't make any sense, they go away with the feeling that everyone falls for the stupid lies.  Like when KC told everyone that she worked for Universal...NOBODY challenged that...so imagine how flabbergasted she must have been when LE did follow up to see if she was telling the truth.  Thus the reason for not really being a 'skilled' liar is because ShroomHead and PoopyFace believed everything she told them.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #570 on: April 27, 2009, 05:04:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys! 

I can't wait to see L&O tomorrow night... should be a good episode... wonder what Cindy is going to think of it? too funny!  Also, I always think of that icon Casey had on her photo bucket .. "soon to be famous"    Boy she didn't know HOW famous...if you want to be a famous baby killer. 

Glad it's slow here...we just moved back to FL the end of January, and are renting a house...we are now a victim of the housing crisis as the homeowner for this house was served with foreclosure papers...so here I am packing up the house to move out..we found another house to move in to.  Been busy also  training a new puppy. Hope to be able to keep up here as I already lost out on the drama w/Bella or whoever 

I guess Christopher Meloni is Det Yuri Melich..hehe  OMG Cindy is going to be blowing the roof off that house tomorrow night!  There isnt a thing they can do about it either because NBC's legal dept went thru it with a fine toothcomb to make sure no claims can be made against them by the Anthonys.   They didnt use look-a-likes as actresses either (not by a long shot).  This episode has Hillary Duff's character as the one cleaning out the trunk & grandma claims her grandchild was missing for 4 days, as opposed to 31 so even those changes are enough that the Anthonys nor the defense can claim it was done intentionally to harm his client by tainting the jury pool.  The defense can't argue jury pollution because it sounds like who they have as Casey probably didnt commit the murder based on the teaser description  yet the story is unmistakenly similar enough to slam both Casey & Cindy HARD!

GOTTA LOVE IT!
I wonder who is playing George?I wonder if there IS a George   

Karma Is Coming

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: April 27, 2009, 05:04:46 PM »

I missed the TARDIS-cage change....I am crushed 

Done and dusted on the voting

thanks for the vote. The cage change was awesome, as usual, the TARDIS took us slightly off course (we were on page 107!), but the mods rescued us, thank goodness.

Who would you pick to play Cindy? I know! That last Dalek, the Supreme one, that was all icky and oozy!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #572 on: April 27, 2009, 05:05:14 PM »

Interesting....I think the Gramma will be guilty in this one.Wish they would have gotten someone as ugly as Cindy to play her part Smile
Too bad Bea Arthur (And then There's Maude) just died. Not that Bea was ugly, but she was really old. ANd I think the lady who played the Wicked Witch in "The Wizard of Oz" is dead, also. Drat. (Ok, start humming her song now )

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #573 on: April 27, 2009, 05:06:53 PM »

She can play anything, no one can play a villain like she does, she can play crazy mean and scary all at the same time.
Just like Cindy! 

Karma Is Coming

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: April 27, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »

Hello Monkeys! 

GOTTA LOVE IT!

Here is Georgie or Lee 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: April 27, 2009, 05:09:10 PM »

Can I suggest Nurse Rachett from "One Flew Over The Coocoo's Nest"?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #576 on: April 27, 2009, 05:10:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys! 

GOTTA LOVE IT!

Here is Georgie or Lee 
LOL....love the unibrow.   

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #577 on: April 27, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »

Can I suggest Nurse Rachett from "One Flew Over The Coocoo's Nest"?

OOOOOOO!
Good one lol

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #578 on: April 27, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »

Hello Monkeys! 

GOTTA LOVE IT!

Here is Georgie or Lee 
LOL....love the unibrow.   
Speaking of brows,you ever notice how weird Cindy's brows are?I'm a stickler for nice,shaped brows and I noticed hers like start under her brow bone.Never saw such scarey brows. 

Karma Is Coming

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: April 27, 2009, 05:14:20 PM »

Welcome Girlzrock!!!!! 

Regarding the "air-sniffer-thingy" (no I don't believe that is the technical term!) from the Body Farm that JB is trying to discredit...

I keep thinking of the saying "if it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck..." You know where I'm leading right?  How many people/instruments can say it smelled like a dead body and then expect us to not assume that is what was in there?  It always sounds so much better in my head. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.