May 02, 2024, 09:31:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN# 31 6/28/05 Tuesday  (Read 236521 times)
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 28, 2005, 02:37:15 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Editorial Note:

Please refrain from using creative derogatory spellings of names in this story. Joran, Geraldo etc.

b]

Will do. Before I stick to breaking news I will apologize to Geraldo. Not for creatively spelling his name, but for derogatory comments.

Arrow   SORRY GERALDO! Just meant it as constructive criticism, bro.

Wink
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: June 28, 2005, 02:37:46 PM »

we need to check with our aruba sources to determine if this godfather rumor is true.  we had a fairly strong assessment last night that this guy is hard as nails and would "take his wife in" it she messed up.  Maybe they blew the investigation but that does not make it a cover up.  not the first time the men in blue blew one.
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: June 28, 2005, 02:38:36 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I have a question..everyone keeps wondering about the time line..would Joran have enough time to dispose of a body, even with help, in the few hours that are alotted...Are we sure that, assuming Natalee is dead, that the body wasnt "stored" until the next day, and then disposed of later? That would allow enough time to pass to locate a spot, etc..or, maybe papa VDS exposed of it when Joran was at school the next day... Just wondering...

you hit the nail, ... i posted about this a few post back,
have the following been checked
a. any freezer lockers they have/had access to (or refrigerated vehicles)
b. any shipments (large objects)
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: June 28, 2005, 02:39:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
This won't be the last investigation not done well.  Other things maybe did work to their advantage though.  Time will tell.

There are two types of rumors on the island:

1. She is dead and buried somewhere
2. She is alive and is being helped or held by 2 guys

I am focused on the second rumor.

This would support the poster who spoke about the rumor of 2 guys dragging a girl who was hysterical on the beach.  Could that be the 2 guys that were drug dealers and the chaperone approached.  They knew the group-and saw NH on the beach alone??

Jennifer
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: June 28, 2005, 02:39:41 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I have a question..everyone keeps wondering about the time line..would Joran have enough time to dispose of a body, even with help, in the few hours that are alotted...Are we sure that, assuming Natalee is dead, that the body wasnt "stored" until the next day, and then disposed of later? That would allow enough time to pass to locate a spot, etc..or, maybe papa VDS exposed of it when Joran was at school the next day... Just wondering...

Entirely possible. Or even the day following the arrival of Beth Twitty.

well, IMHO, I do not beleive she was disposed of that night, if in fact she is dead..i think it was at a later time..and i wouldnt doubt it at all if she wasnt hidden in Joran's apartment when the twitty's were over there in the wee hours of May 31st...It is my speculation, that she was probably strangled, and i do hope that  when and if an autopsy is done, that they pay close attention to the hyoid bone in case decomposition has destroyed any ligature marks or hand prints...I feel like they just possibly threw her in the trunk of the car,or in PVDS's car when he picked Joran up that night..and waited to dispose of her when there was time to think of justthe right way, time, etc to do so...I am firm in my beleifs that Papa VDS is the one who masterminded the disposal...just my thoughts... Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: June 28, 2005, 02:40:20 PM »

Quote from: "karen"
hi, first post here. lived in the virgin islands 15 yrs, HI a couple & visited aruba many times with my parents & as a teen hoping to move there, back when there was only 1 hotel. i also have a missing son that vanished from right here in FL, where i live now & have gotten NO help even here in the US! (pls see my link)

from my experience in the islands :

babylon = USA

twitty put VDS's on the defense, IMMEDIATELY, with his attitude upon arrival to aruba. island people are extremely  polite & observe the "good mornings", "how are yous", regardless.

blast me if you will, it is the truth!

I certainly would not blast you.  I can't even begin to imagine how you feel having a missing child.  And I have said all along that we should not throw stones as we have many many cases of missing children and adults in this country that are not being found.  My heart and prayers go out to you and I truly hope that your child is found.  God be with you.
PrayForNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: June 28, 2005, 02:42:28 PM »

Quote from: "Onnimus"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Just heard them on Fox saying Chief of Police is Joran's godfather.

Or godfather in the religious sense, like a Catholic sponsor?--> This wouldn't make sense given that Joran's tickle profile said for religion: "None...sowwy" (exact quote)

actually, Joran's Myspace profile states christian-other for religion

(edit for space)  ...  this Tickle profile had Christian in the religion, had many less friends, and didn't have all the photos from before. I tend to believe the first one, that he's just not a kid who has religious beliefs. I took "sowwy" to mean that he knows this may not be a popular stance- maybe some of his friends were Catholic, or whatever....

So I believe in the first original Tickle profile. Maybe someone has a link to a screen capture where it has the religion part.....I MAY have saved it, I have a small folder of Natalee-related stuff....saved from the very beginning....

When I saw the Myspace profile, I wondered if the answer was a choice in a form of pre-written multiple choice answers.  It doesn't seem likely Joran would type in an original answer that said "Christian - other."

For example, on Classmates.com you can't type in original answers, but rather you click on one the answers provided on the form.  Maybe they didn't have one for atheist, or agnostic, or whatever, instead including "other" only by "Christian."  Anyone with a MySpace account who can verify?
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: June 28, 2005, 02:42:57 PM »

Who is MR Pink, and why does the link to his yukky sites keep coming up in posts, did I miss something other than the Aruban Prostitute thing? I was just wondering what the link to Natalee was.....

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 28, 2005, 02:45:02 PM »

Quote from: "PrayForNatalee"

Joran posted numerous photos of "Sasha's" 15th birthday blowout.  It startled me how much she looks like a younger Natalee, one that's still more adolescent than woman.  

This reminds me of something I was going to ask ArubaGirl or someone else from Aruba. (First I'd like to know who Sasha is too)...

Are girls' 15th birthdays a big deal in Aruban culture like the quinceano (sp?) in Mexico, or are these photos pics from a regular random birthday party?

I apologize for my butchering od the Spanish word...been a long time since I used my menial Spanish skills!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: June 28, 2005, 02:46:32 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Who is MR Pink, and why does the link to his yukky sites keep coming up in posts, did I miss something other than the Aruban Prostitute thing? I was just wondering what the link to Natalee was.....

Someone had speculated that he may actually be the elusive Lorenzo.  We'll have to ask Arubagirl if she shows up today.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: June 28, 2005, 02:47:32 PM »

http://www.hammocktree.org/ms/Aruba05/Aruba05.html

This is a great site to see some pictures of Aruba and get a real feel for the beautiful island....Only wish the Twittys/Holloways were able to see it this way!

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 28, 2005, 02:51:21 PM »

Quote from: "PrayForNatalee"
Quote from: "tkubi7"

Or godfather in the religious sense, like a Catholic sponsor?--> This wouldn't make sense given that Joran's tickle profile said for religion: "None...sowwy" (exact quote)

actually, Joran's Myspace profile states christian-other for religion

(edit for space)  ...  this Tickle profile had Christian in the religion, had many less friends, and didn't have all the photos from before. I tend to believe the first one, that he's just not a kid who has religious beliefs. I took "sowwy" to mean that he knows this may not be a popular stance- maybe some of his friends were Catholic, or whatever....

So I believe in the first original Tickle profile. Maybe someone has a link to a screen capture where it has the religion part.....I MAY have saved it, I have a small folder of Natalee-related stuff....saved from the very beginning....

When I saw the Myspace profile, I wondered if the answer was a choice in a form of pre-written multiple choice answers.  It doesn't seem likely Joran would type in an original answer that said "Christian - other."

For example, on Classmates.com you can't type in original answers, but rather you click on one the answers provided on the form.  Maybe they didn't have one for atheist, or agnostic, or whatever, instead including "other" only by "Christian."  Anyone with a MySpace account who can verify?

That was my assumption, too. I read that site awhile back when the story and assumed it was a choice between maybe "Christian - Catholic" and "Christian - other," as if to imply Protestantism. This would be consistent with traditional Dutch custom, too, so I didn't think much about it.

Of course, Christians aren't supposed to hurt others as Joran is suspected of doing. There are people who identify themselves as Christians by default, because they celebrate Christmas and Easter and go to church once in awhile. I'm not here to speculate about Joran's religious beliefs, but he could have just chosen that because that's what he most identifies with, and he knew he wasn't Jewish, Hindu, or something else. Or, as someone said, maybe he chose that after the fact, to make himself look better.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 28, 2005, 02:52:30 PM »

If we know that Natalee was in Deepak's car, and if, after his thorough cleaning and vacuuming, no trace evidence of Natalee is found, then we know that a similar cleaning could have gotten rid of all trace evidence in PVDS's car. Just a thought.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: June 28, 2005, 02:52:53 PM »

Quote from: "karen"
twitty put VDS's on the defense, IMMEDIATELY, with his attitude upon arrival to aruba. island people are extremely  polite & observe the "good mornings", "how are yous", regardless.

I'm very sorry your son is missing. Your website doesn't seem to have any details of what happened. So you must understand how frantic a parent is when their child is missing. And you must know how crucial those early hours can be right after the disappearance.

Apparently, the ARUBANS are polite, but some of the DUTCH don't appear to be since Paul and Joran van der Sloot were pretty rude to the Twittys.

And if the family was so polite, they wouldn't have lied to frantic parents who were desperately searching for their missing daughter. They wouldn't have deliberately led those frantic parents to a place they said they dropped off their daughter, knowing they were lying the entire time.

If you want polite, go to Mountain Brook or most of the south. THOSE people are nice. They are raised from an early age to be nothing BUT polite.
NL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 28, 2005, 02:53:39 PM »

TONIGHT (10.20 PM GMT+2) on Dutch television (NOVA/Den Haag Vandaag): an exclusive interview with PVS!  

YESTERDAY Nova had an exclusive interview with the parents of Natalee. You can watch the video here:

http://www.novatv.nl/index.cfm?cfid=37703080&cftoken=24713366&ln=nl&fuseaction=videoaudio.details&reportage_id=3538
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: June 28, 2005, 02:54:49 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Reporter on Fox said that SC and PVDS are STILL considered suspects..even though they have been released. Also..Dutch Marines will be helping with the search and Mr Miller is greatful for the help.
  SC and PVDS may be out of jail.. BUT I betcha they are being watched like hawks.

But as someone has said before-PVDS is onto that idea-if they are watching him like a hawk-he knows that since that is what they did to sonny VDS--watched, tracked and arrested!

I did hear that yesterday too-even though released they r not free from the case-still suspects!

Jennifer
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 28, 2005, 02:55:09 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
If we know that Natalee was in Deepak's car, and if, after his thorough cleaning and vacuuming, no trace evidence of Natalee is found, then we know that a similar cleaning could have gotten rid of all trace evidence in PVDS's car. Just a thought.

Remember Deepak's car was taken the day the 3 amigos were arrested. But the van der Sloots 2 cars weren't taken until a week later -- almost 3 weeks after Natalee's disappearance.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: June 28, 2005, 02:55:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Someone had speculated that he may actually be the elusive Lorenzo.  We'll have to ask Arubagirl if she shows up today.

OK Thanks...

BTW where is CaliGirl  Question

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: June 28, 2005, 02:55:36 PM »

Hi Guys ,

I want to clarify something , being a godfather in the netherlands does not nesessary mean that it has to be related to religious matters. For example my uncle is my godfather, it is a honorary apointment. My parents appointed my uncle godfather in case something would happen to them then he would be my legal custodian.

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "JerseyMom"

Deputy Chief of Police is Gerald Dompig.
The title was not "Police Commisioner."

I heard the statement this morning, but for the life of me I can not remembr the exact title...perhaps if we could get the title correct, attach a name to it...and then see if the 'godfather' statement can be verified as correct..  Would this not need to be someone they knew and were close with from Holland as a child is baptized usually while a babe in arms. ....and I am fairly sure I read they had only been on the island for approx 15 yrs.  I think IF this is true there could be some sort of legal appeal to have this person recused (much as what would happen with a judge in a case would )....and an independant police official brought in from someplace else...perhaps the Hague?  Could this person actually hinder the investigation?  Just thinking out loud.

Sunny

Only the facts
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: June 28, 2005, 02:57:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

OK Thanks...

BTW where is CaliGirl  Question

I thought Mr. Pink was supposed to be Paul Brough. I heard that name thrown around a few weeks ago, in conjunction with Lorenzo Van Rijn. I'm not sure if they're connected, but I know I learned both names around the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.