May 17, 2024, 11:10:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 316364 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: January 15, 2009, 11:02:38 AM »

OK, since everyone is ignoring me I'm going to go get dressed    If I got upset every time I got ignored I'd be upset every day.  Just saying.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: January 15, 2009, 11:02:41 AM »

My fear is that GMA has paid Kronk for a photo we haven't seen yet.  I hope it's not of the skull or what he now believes was a skull.

That's what I think. There's no way they paid him $20K for a picture of a dead snake. 
No way, who cares about a pic of a dead snake? 

2 thoughts:
1.  Maybe there is a phtot they really paid for and my friend Robin Roberts said, "No way!  Not during my interview on morning television!"
2.  Maybe they paid him for the snake cuz they wanted all of us to watch.  It worked didn't it?

#2 I am guilty of for sure!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1202 on: January 15, 2009, 11:03:46 AM »

Perri~

Something about photobucket account & uploading it, I still don't get it but maybe Dolce will answer, she's a picture posting eggbert!

You can resize a pic in Photobucket. Even make it tiny. Click edit and then I believe "resize" is at the top.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: January 15, 2009, 11:04:10 AM »

oopssssiee!  Sorry!  I don't usually post pics.   

Hey Perri, that looks like one of my gigantic pics! 

I guess I need to figure out what I did wrong!  Any pointers?

Klaas taught me: open a photobucket acct. & you can resize them, that's what i did! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: January 15, 2009, 11:04:31 AM »

EquuSearch Leader Hires Anthonys' Ex-Attorney
Thursday, January 15, 2009 – updated: 10:34 am EST January 15, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Two former players in the case against Casey Anthony have joined forces against Casey's defense team.

Tim Miller from EquuSearch, a group that performed several searches for Caylee Anthony, has now hired attorney Mark Nejame. Nejame had previously represented George and Cindy Anthony.

Miller wants to prevent the defense from getting all the records relating to the tips that EquuSearch received as they search for Caylee, who was found dead in December. Her mother, Casey, has been charged with the child's murder.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18486074/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1205 on: January 15, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »

Perri~

Something about photobucket account & uploading it, I still don't get it but maybe Dolce will answer, she's a picture posting eggbert!

You can resize a pic in Photobucket. Even make it tiny. Click edit and then I believe "resize" is at the top.
Yup you are right sister monkey!

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: January 15, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »

My fear is that GMA has paid Kronk for a photo we haven't seen yet.  I hope it's not of the skull or what he now believes was a skull.

That's what I think. There's no way they paid him $20K for a picture of a dead snake. 
No, imo they paid him $20,000 to be the first to interview him but as they have a policy of not paying for interviews they said it was for the photo. I really don't think there is any more to that. If they had a pic of the remains there is no way we wouldn't have seen it by now.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: January 15, 2009, 11:05:51 AM »

No way, who cares about a pic of a dead snake? 

Besides.. you know they have a stock photo of a dead snake, just for such occasions.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1208 on: January 15, 2009, 11:06:25 AM »

OK, at the known risk of being ignored I would like for everyone to admire my new avatar, courtesy of CBB and Klaas (thanks guys!)  Now I can post and/or lurk in style.  Back on topic, I thought all the time ABC news would not be paying $20k for a photo of a dead snake in some brush and vines.  If the man had a cell phone with him -- or even a camera, considering -- you know he had plenty of time to take whatever photos he wanted prior to arrival of LE, and the time may be near that he will be shopping them off.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: January 15, 2009, 11:06:56 AM »

I have a really strong feeling that Kronk does have several pics of what he found in the woods - including one of the skull.  I can just see him saying to himself "this is my retirement right here". 

I hope I'm wrong but something just isn't right.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »

OK, since everyone is ignoring me I'm going to go get dressed    If I got upset every time I got ignored I'd be upset every day.  Just saying.

What's interesting about that is that Klaas basically said (in a backwards sort of way) that she was NOT dressed.      ahem..

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:11 AM »

To all the Monkeys who have replied to my posts, thankyou.
I will be taking my leave from posting now as there seems to be a little "clique" here that new-comers can't infiltrate.
Good luck to all of you and I would just like to say that you are all such good people.

Take comfort in the knowledge that the right people will pay for what happened to Caylee.

Happy posting.

You probably won't like my response.  You make one post at 3:48am (my time) and because you don't get many responses us you accuse people of being part of a clique?      There is no clique here.  There may be some late night members that like to act cliqueish and they will be dealt with.

I agree with this...I am a member of several boards and I see this accusation laid out over and over again.It just isn't true Oz..We are friends here true but we are not in a clique.We welcome all monkeys and are always glad to have fresh ideas and different perspectives.If I've not responded,it is only because I didn't see it or I had nothing to add to it.Sometimes the topic just warrants a no reply simply beacause I think it's not interesting and don't want to follow suit or like I said,I have nothing to add.I hope you will come back and post away.I too sometimes feel as though I get ignored but realize in the end I'm not so I go on with it.I hope you will too...Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:15 AM »

To all the Monkeys who have replied to my posts, thankyou.
I will be taking my leave from posting now as there seems to be a little "clique" here that new-comers can't infiltrate.
Good luck to all of you and I would just like to say that you are all such good people.

Take comfort in the knowledge that the right people will pay for what happened to Caylee.

Happy posting.

This is for you Oz:

I know how you feel, I sometimes feel that way too! I know it's not intentional by anyone, so please don't feel that way! I've said it before, I write many posts and lots don't get replies or acknowldegement. It's just the way it happens sometimes. If I get annoyed about it, I'll just repost it just to be sure it was seen! For whatever reason lots of posts get passed over, not just yours or mine, but even some of the more "seasoned" monkeys write they feel invisible! It stinks sometimes, especially if you're a sensitive sorry sappy monkey like me! Seriously, it is hard when you spend time to write a post and no one replies to it, I know it can annoy any monkey, not just the sensitive sorry sappy types!! LOL, not trying to make any monkeys mad, I'm just talking about me! Anyway, hang in there Oz. If you have to post something 20x's to get a response, you will get a response. Please try not to take anything personally!! I have to tell myself that too sometimes! I know all the monkeys are friendly and mean well, sometimes the little "quieter" monkeys get lost in the fray! Nothing is intentional though, that I'm sure of!!

Now, three cheers!!!   
Monkeys Rule

Monkeys Rule

Monkeys Rule

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1213 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:40 AM »

Dudes, I have lots of pictures to sell GMA .. pics of my little doggy. Fisrt bidder of $20,000 gets it! 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:57 AM »

OK, at the known risk of being ignored I would like for everyone to admire my new avatar, courtesy of CBB and Klaas (thanks guys!)  Now I can post and/or lurk in style.  Back on topic, I thought all the time ABC news would not be paying $20k for a photo of a dead snake in some brush and vines.  If the man had a cell phone with him -- or even a camera, considering -- you know he had plenty of time to take whatever photos he wanted prior to arrival of LE, and the time may be near that he will be shopping them off.

Very cute puppy!!!   (I call all dogs "puppies" even when they're not.  Go with it  )

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1215 on: January 15, 2009, 11:07:58 AM »

Perri~

I don't have photobucket yet!  Note to self:  set up photobucket...

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: January 15, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »

Very cute pup there you have! Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: January 15, 2009, 11:08:32 AM »

I have a really strong feeling that Kronk does have several pics of what he found in the woods - including one of the skull.  I can just see him saying to himself "this is my retirement right here". 

I hope I'm wrong but something just isn't right.

I think so too, don't know if LE knows that or not!

Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: January 15, 2009, 11:08:36 AM »

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but....if the deputy didn't do what Kronk was wanting him to do ie find what Kronk was referring to, WHY didn't Kronk get in there and retrieve or show the Deputiy what he had seen?
IMO nothing was stopping him from picking it up, taking pics or something, to take to LE

the deputy should have went with him to see what it was, there was a 2 yr old in the area that had been missing for 2 months!!!!  it was the deputy's job to investigate, not kronks.  had i found something suspicious i would not have disturbed it, i would have called the police

as i've said i still have doubts about kronk.  the DA stated that the photos of the skull were "gruesome".  he will live with that image in his head for the rest of his life regardless of what his intentions were.

Regrets, I've had a few......
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: January 15, 2009, 11:08:40 AM »

okay... so kronk sees something  white..... "im not saying its caylee".. 

so IF he saw a white bag... or whatever it WAS that he saw... are you telling me that you would not SHOW the officer what it is? NO! NO ITS RIGHT THERE! RIGGGGGGGGGGHT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

OR .. do you just hear the officer say.. i dont see anything...
and go.. okay.. im outta here...

heykim, that's exactly what I was thinking too!  Seems that kronk would have hauled the officer in by the arm, pointing out the bag.  Something isn't right with the whole story.  IMO.

well... MAAAAAAAAAAYBE its just ME, but I know that I sure wouldnt have just let it slide... but then...  i dont like being IGNORED... and someone being RUDE would have only made me MORE apt to INSIST on showing them until they DID see...

I'm just wondering how you'd have forced a cop to see what you wanted him to see. Hauling him in by the arm? Kronk may be a retired bounty hunter, but he's still not allowed to bully a cop. The guy's a meter reader, for god's sake.
Isn't there some kind of law against bullying a cop?

I think it's just you. I don't like being ignored either, but I'm sure not going to pick a fight with a cop. Whatever hinkiness is in this story, IMO, isn't Kronk, it's Cain!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.