May 06, 2024, 07:56:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 855501 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1500 on: June 14, 2010, 04:53:15 AM »

Whew............ finally caught up!! If my cable goes out again, I'm suing!!

Hope all monkeys are sleeping tightly! Joran's in his little Hell Hole tonight!! Who would have thought this two weeks ago!!!
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1501 on: June 14, 2010, 08:01:50 AM »

this story about Uri Geller makes no sense to me. Supposedly it comes from The Times. Geller lives in the UK and is as publicity hungry as they come, yet he was not interviewed for the piece?? seems to me they have just lifted this from Joran's "confession" and taken it as fact...silly journalist, he's a liar...and he lies.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1502 on: June 14, 2010, 08:02:43 AM »

Hi, monkeys! I'm a bit confused over the Nancy Grace stuff. Was that recent (about the skull) or was it from the time the pic taken by the tourist came out?

Good morning!

Without looking back, I think the statement was made on the June 11th NG show at the beginning; and then nothing else said about it in the show.

One of the shows I watched last night said that Dave was there to get more details about the extortion/wire fraud thing.  

Steph Watts said that all searches by outsiders are prohibited on the island. He stated that no searches are taking place right now.  He said that Tim Miller is there in concert with the FBI and his job is to line up searchers etc. (which he has done...iirc he has lined up 140 people) in the event that information is given on an area to search on land or at sea.  They are on standby right now.  IIRC he said that any boats or other equipment needed would be provided by the FBI.

Gotta run, have a great day everyone!

Truth and Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: June 14, 2010, 08:06:40 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

My hope for today is that it is a day of answers.  I hope we find out the details of why Dave is in Aruba and why he is upset.  I fear for his health at times from all this stress.

I hope we find out if Beth is actually going to Peru.  I doubt that but we shall see.  She may want to personally unite with the Flores family to make sure the monster stays behind bars.

And I would even like to know Anita's plans--not because I care about her at all but think we will see the direction of the Aruban spin machine and how they plan to justify their failure to collect evidence against Joran and prosecute him the way Peru is doing. 

Also, I don't care for the tone of some of the coverage.  Of course Joran has mental problems!  Normal people don't go around beating people's eyes out of the sockets!  But so do all the other brutal murderers in jail and it's too late after they kill.

Interesting that lying to the police is not a crime in Aruba and NL and people wonder why Joran does it so much!  When he told the first lie and it was proven Natalee was not where he said he should have been arrested for obstruction of justice and simply held in jail until he told the truth!  That's how that works.

Interesting he fired his Highness lawyer, lol.  Someone need to break the news to Joran that the President of Peru has said he will serve his sentence in Peru and not in luxury in Aruba or NL.  Maybe his attorney did and that's why Joran fired him.

More likely, Joran thinks he can't be tried without an attorney or is making one of his legal ploys that only work in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: June 14, 2010, 08:15:57 AM »

Well, I don't think Dave is likely to believe much Aruba has to say about the FBI extortion and their failure to hold Joran for arrest.  He knows they will put their spin on things when it was they who were supposed to be watching him.  They could have detained him at the airport.

But we know it is far more likely they tipped him off to get off the island to prevent his arrest instead of assisting with it. 

Dave Holloway can go directly to the FBI and get the information directly from them.

That's Aruba spin right there, claiming the FBI is responsible for their own failure to detain Joran.  They should have had warrant to hold him in place should he try to leave but obviously they didn't. 

That's just Aruba trying to blame the FBI for what they did once again.  Not buying it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: June 14, 2010, 08:16:38 AM »

Anna, I think he's tossing tantrums now that reality has really set in and he's all alone in that grimy cell. He's refusing to sleep on the mattress, refusing the regular food, thinks he can leverage Natalee's missing remains to get to Aruba where mommy can ease his pain with easy treatment and shorter sentence in the KIA - and now firing his attorney.

Aruba and the NL/Hague taught him there are no repercussions, why not try all of this, politics. tantrums, and leverage sure worked before?

I had to go search out Eric Zaandam, hadn't a clue what that name meant and had to post this - some of Klaas' best work. Scroll down to Blue Moon's post lol

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.860

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: June 14, 2010, 08:25:51 AM »

None, I agree.  Aruba taught Joran that his personal "rights" both real and imagined trump justice and those of his victims.  They blindly supported him for five years until he finally got caught some where else.

He thinks that will work in any system but is in for a rude awakening.

I have never seen any system that encouragd lying to the police and guaranteeing that this would get you a free pass.  Joran thinks all he has to do is tell a dozen versions of what happened and he will walk again or at least get home to Aruba where Anita can smuggle him in things like Paulus did the cell phone, etc.

His fall back ploy seems to be a hunger strike already.  They will just tie him down and tube feed him after a bit, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: June 14, 2010, 08:31:20 AM »

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/14/police-release-joran-van-der-sloots-confession-in-murder-case/
June 14, 2010
Police release Joran van der Sloot's confession in murder case
Posted: 07:39 AM ET
Joran van der Sloot said he elbowed murder victim Stephany Flores Ramirez in the face before strangling her and then suffocating her with his own shirt, according to transcripts of his confession released by Peruvian authorities.

The transcripts give shocking details of the murder van der Sloot is accused of and also gives the public its first glimpse of why van der Sloot says the alleged murder took place.

"There was blood everywhere," van der Sloot said in the transcripts. "What am I going to do now. I had blood on my shirt. there was also blood on the bed, so, I took my shirt and put it on her face, pressing hard, until I killed Stephany."

Peruvian authorities charged van der Sloot with murder last week in the death of Flores, a 21-year-old student. Van der Sloot, a 22-year-old Dutch citizen has also been considered the main suspect in the well-publicized 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba.
Read more  http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/14/peru.murder.case/index.html?npt=NP1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: June 14, 2010, 08:45:39 AM »

And so is that Richardson.

Hell in a handbasket?

Klaas,
Show all of these people who have been gone so long the picture of Eric Zadaam in his coffin.

Gosh I'm not sure I saved it.  Let me see if I can find it.

The entire service including the open casket here:

http://boletinextra.com/index.php/component/content/article/31-local/1345-entiero-conmovedor-di-eric-zaandam

Where is the close-up that San found for us?

You're sooooo bad, LMAO

HT Klaasend

Okay, who did that? At first I thought I was seeing things, and then I fell off my chair laughing. I'm in pain now!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: June 14, 2010, 08:48:08 AM »

Whew............ finally caught up!! If my cable goes out again, I'm suing!!

Hope all monkeys are sleeping tightly! Joran's in his little Hell Hole tonight!! Who would have thought this two weeks ago!!!

I know CBB.  Its amazing isn't it?

...and now he's fired his lawyer!?  Oh the old ways aren't going to work Joran.  It's  time to fess up and tell EVERYTHING you know about Natalee and those that aided and abetted. 

Good morning Monkeys!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: June 14, 2010, 08:50:38 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/18655-joran-van-der-sloot-frontpage-den-diferente-revista-americano.html

Joran van der Sloot frontpage den diferente revista Americano 
Monday, 14 June 2010 01:09

Apesar cu e sospechoso den e asesinato di Stephany Flores na Peru a duna hopi publicidad na Van Der Sloot na television, den revistanan semanal tambe su cara ta aparece. Den fin di siman un miembro di e team di 24ora.com tabata na Merca y a ripara con den entre otro e revista National Enquierer Joran van der Sloot ta aparece frontpage.
Aki ta wordo usa como titulo: " Natalee Holloways's suspected killer STRIKES AGAIN! ". Joran ta aparece bisti cu e chaleco antibala di Interpol. Tambe tin fotonan di e sitio unda e asesinato a tuma lugar. Por mira un kamber di hotel y tambe un curpa benta riba vloer. E revista ta informa cu esaki ta un foto exclusivo di stephany flores morto den e kamber di Joran. 24ora.com no por confirma esaki.

Pa loke ta e reaccion di hendenan biba na Merca mester bisa cu Aruba sigur ta den boca di pueblo cu relacion na e caso. Na momento di menciona cu nos colega ta di Aruba immediatamente ta puntra kiko ta lo ultimo di e caso. Esaki sigur tabata e caso durante e prome lunanan  di caso Holloway pero esaki a baha despues considerablemente. Awor por mira cu e caso nobo esaki historia ta ripiti.

Through translator:

joran van der sloot frontpage in various magazine americano

monday, 14 june 2010 01:09
despite cu the sospechoso in the asesinato by stephany flores at peru owing to give quite publicidad at van der sloot at television, in revistanan semanal also her cara is aparece. in end by week one acolyte by the team by 24ora.com was at merca y owing to ripara con in among another the magazine national enquierer joran van der sloot is aparece frontpage. here is wordo using because titulo: " natalee holloways's suspected killer strikes again! ". joran is aparece dress cu the chaleco antibala by interpol. also have fotonan by the sitio where the asesinato did take lugar. can see one bedroom by hotel y also one curpa throw on vloer. the magazine is informa cu this is one photograph exclusivo by stephany flores dead in the bedroom by joran. 24ora.com not can confirma this. before thing is the reaccion by hendenan be alive at merca have to say cu aruba assure is in mouth by folk cu relacion at the caso. at instant by menciona cu we colega is by aruba immediatamente is ask that is will ultimo by the caso. this assure was the caso during the first lunanan by caso holloway but this owing to descend after considerablemente. at present can see cu the caso new this history is ripiti. come across
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: June 14, 2010, 09:00:00 AM »

Klaas,  I take it they don't like the coverage this is getting and the fact that Joran is openly called Natalee's killer.

Well, it's Joran who goes around saying he is.  This is what they get for refusal to collect the evidence against him and prosecute the way Peru did.

Yes, it's going to be a repeat of the PR nightmare for Aruba except moreso because the whole world will compare Aruba's failure to do anything to the monster to what Peru is doing.  Aruba comes across as the corrput and incompetent hellhole that it is.  They should have thought about this when they tried to frame security guards and refused to do anything to Joran no matter how many times he bragged about killing Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: June 14, 2010, 09:02:00 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

My hope for today is that it is a day of answers.  I hope we find out the details of why Dave is in Aruba and why he is upset.  I fear for his health at times from all this stress.

I hope we find out if Beth is actually going to Peru.  I doubt that but we shall see.  She may want to personally unite with the Flores family to make sure the monster stays behind bars.

And I would even like to know Anita's plans--not because I care about her at all but think we will see the direction of the Aruban spin machine and how they plan to justify their failure to collect evidence against Joran and prosecute him the way Peru is doing. 

Also, I don't care for the tone of some of the coverage.  Of course Joran has mental problems!  Normal people don't go around beating people's eyes out of the sockets!  But so do all the other brutal murderers in jail and it's too late after they kill.

Interesting that lying to the police is not a crime in Aruba and NL and people wonder why Joran does it so much!  When he told the first lie and it was proven Natalee was not where he said he should have been arrested for obstruction of justice and simply held in jail until he told the truth!  That's how that works.

Interesting he fired his Highness lawyer, lol.  Someone need to break the news to Joran that the President of Peru has said he will serve his sentence in Peru and not in luxury in Aruba or NL.  Maybe his attorney did and that's why Joran fired him.

More likely, Joran thinks he can't be tried without an attorney or is making one of his legal ploys that only work in Aruba.

Good morning Anna.
I would also like to know if Beth is going to Peru.  It wouldn't surprise me.  Beth has been so giving in the past with other crime victims families. Stefany and Natalee are so intertwined and Mr. Flores has shown such concern for Natalee.  I believe Beth might go to the family to offer her prayers and condolences personally.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: June 14, 2010, 09:05:37 AM »

O/T  I'm off for grocery shopping at this hour because:

...HEAT AND HUMIDITY WILL CONTINUE TODAY...

A PERSISTENT HOT AND HUMID AIR MASS ACROSS THE TENNESSEE VALLEY... WILL CONTINUE PRODUCING CONDITIONS FAVORABLE FOR HEAT RELATED ILLNESSES. HIGH TEMPERATURES TODAY WILL CLIMB INTO THE MID 90S. THESE READINGS...COMBINED WITH HIGH HUMIDITY...WILL RAISE HEAT INDEX READINGS APPROACHING 105 DEGREES. LITTLE RELIEF IS EXPECTED TONIGHT WITH TEMPERATURES COOLING ONLY INTO THE LOWER TO MID 70S

and I can't take the heat any more.  At least not this hot.

I want to encourage all to remember our Gulf in prayer as we continue to do battle with the oil leakage.  This is Natalee's home state and I think she would like that.  It's really coming ashore on our sugar white beaches now.

Have a good day Monkeys and we must try to be patient as the answers to all the conflicting information will come to us soon.

Greta is doing the show with the Flores family tonight.  If anyone knows of any other specific coverage, please post.

And as always, I will BBL.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: June 14, 2010, 09:07:28 AM »

I'm listening to the Podcast of Steph Watts show tonight.

Steph Watts said that Beth has arrived in Peru.

T. J. Ward is on the show.

Dr. Russell, said Joran is a psychopath.  He's a manipulator and that no law enforcement should allow him to call the shots.  Psychopath's generally have a strong sense of self preservation and that's all this "deal" is about.  He said they should tell Joran that he needs to tell them where Natalee is NOW, and MAYBE they'll think about not throwing him in general population TONIGHT!

She could only be in Peru for 2 things.

1.  To offer her condolences to Stephanys family (this is what I suspect)
2.  See if she can get into Castro Castro and rip Joran's face off
Actually, I was hoping cat fight with Anita.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: June 14, 2010, 09:12:45 AM »

See you later Anna.  I'd hate to tell you what our weather has been like.  I haven't been out of my sweatshirt yet this year.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: June 14, 2010, 09:12:49 AM »

Jayhootsen‎: @henrivanveen Er komt net een nieuw nieuwsfeitje binnen: moeder Van der Sloot geeft aan NIET naar Peru te kunnen komen #Joran
Twitter -

There is a new network within new Fact: Mother Van der Sloot indicates NOT to come to Peru to Joran #

There is one important word lost in translation.
It says:

Mother van der Sloot indicates she's not able to come to Peru.

So maybe the deal with the tv-network fell through?

Thanks Jo-An.
One word can make such a difference. 
Even if a deal fell through, if Anita wanted to go to Peru, I believe she could find a way.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: June 14, 2010, 09:17:17 AM »

thanks Bearly ((((ooooo's))))
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: June 14, 2010, 09:19:12 AM »

I wonder what he has on the Kalpoes, or if it something right under our noses that we are missing.  I just wonder if somehow they were involved in the sex trade, given that Deepak had that mysterious phone number in his pocket at the time of his arrest. 

I understand there were girls out of Venezuela that were sold into the sex trade in Aruba.  After all, there are enough ads in Julia Renfro's paper for "massages" that you know these women had to come from somewhere.  I think they call them cholas but they are probably just poor, defenseless South American women who know no other lifestyle and are taken by these thugs in Aruba to add to their revenue and pleasures.
Maybe Julia depended on Joran to supply those girls for her massages.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: June 14, 2010, 09:21:38 AM »

Joran van der Sloot: "I have a desire to discuss the case Natalee Holloway
Confessed murderer of Stephany said Young's death should clarify U.S. in exchange for extradite him to Aruba. Illusionist Uri Geller, a close friend of Michael Jackson, gave him money to come to Peru

By Alonso Ramos

The crime occurred five years ago but resumed when Joran van der Sloot killed in cold blood Stephany Flores. Coincidentally, Natalee Holloway disappeared the same day that killed Stephany: 30 May.

The citizen Dutchman, 23, was arrested in Aruba twice after the disappearance of Holloway, whose body was never found. Despite not being charged, Van der Sloot is considered as the main suspect of the fact.

So, he told the European Peruvian authorities want to crack the case of Holloway Natalle return to extradite him to Aruba.

MAKES THE TIMES
"I have a desire to speak on the case of Natalle Holloway, five years ago," the Peruvian foreign agents, as evidenced by the demonstration that elcomercio.pe police had access.

"If there is a possibility that the process is fast and fluid, I wish to be extradited to Aruba. I have the desire to talk about the case, but not right now. It is a case that has years and would rather talk to the police in Aruba, "
noted Van der Sloot, who is currently in the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro.

The Illusionist
On the other hand, Van der Sloot said that Israeli magician Uri Geller, a close friend of the late Michael Jackson, paid U.S. $ 25 000, so that money could pay for their trip to Peru.

It further stated that participating in a television program in the country to warn of Internet scams.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/494418/joran-van-der-sloot-tengo-deseos-hablar-caso-natalee-holloway
OK, I am confused. Who gave the bastard $25,000? The FBI, Beth, or Uri Geller?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.