May 03, 2024, 01:32:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 453849 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: July 09, 2009, 08:12:21 PM »

CBB,

Your summer avatars are just the best ever!  I hate to pile on and ask you to do one for me but would you please?  All my dollz are on my old computer and I don't have any on my new lappie at all.  I am trying to find time to go copy all my old data from the old computer to tranfer to the new one but there is so much to do moving and I am so slow.

Anyway, something summery with same doll head?  My avatar looks miserable in those winter clothes in this heat.

I will BOLO when you have time. 

Hi Anna.  You might want to leave CBB a message in her Avi thread, that way she won't miss your post.  There has been a lot of posting going on today, so it can be be a lot of reading.  For your convenience, CBB's thread:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.msg870135#new  I was just there and saw little Monken's new avi, and it's just so very cute!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: July 09, 2009, 08:12:54 PM »

I do think we actually agree that the monkeys deserve an apology and explanation, I also agree, I do not think she will give one to any of them. I do love you to my friend and am glad you found your way here. I told you long ago the monkeys are awesome folks, very loving and kind. (((HUGS))) to you my sister.

You were absolutely right, as usual.  an angelic monkey

I only have one more thing to say to any monkey as far as communication from Dolce or Steel. If she/he were on my e-mail, im, cell phone or any other way, I would block her/him immediately if not sooner. There is no reason to torture yourselves. JMO

I am not even sure that this poor guy we are finding is even married to Dolce or knows her. He may be going through all kinds of grief that we don't even know of, much less his wife, who may be totally innocent. He is probably some blue collar redneck trying to make a living and trying to have a little something. Things are not always what they appear. If it is his wife, I'll bet he had no idea. JMO

Hi Fanny ... I did find a page last night where here name is linked as a relative of his.  Didn't list her as wife, but she was first on the list of relatives, so there's some conneciton. 

BG

and...whitepages.com has a Sophia

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1722 on: July 09, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »

CBB, you outdid yourself this time with my avatar.  I love it, love it, love it.  You are very creative.

She is amazing with what she can do with avatars. 

Oh well, I have to admit that I'm very disappointed that the picture of Dolce and babies that was sent at the time of their alleged birth can't be posted on here.  I was and am super curious about that one. 

I guess we can't have everything we want, right Dolce.

Is there a reason why the picture can't be posted?  Or...was there no picture of dolce and twins?

That's what I'm wondering, because I believe it is a picture of her without makeup 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: July 09, 2009, 08:16:18 PM »

CBB,

Your summer avatars are just the best ever!  I hate to pile on and ask you to do one for me but would you please?  All my dollz are on my old computer and I don't have any on my new lappie at all.  I am trying to find time to go copy all my old data from the old computer to tranfer to the new one but there is so much to do moving and I am so slow.

Anyway, something summery with same doll head?  My avatar looks miserable in those winter clothes in this heat.

I will BOLO when you have time. 

Hi Anna.  You might want to leave CBB a message in her Avi thread, that way she won't miss your post.  There has been a lot of posting going on today, so it can be be a lot of reading.  For your convenience, CBB's thread:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.msg870135#new  I was just there and saw little Monken's new avi, and it's just so very cute!!

Thank you, Muffy.  Will do!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: July 09, 2009, 08:16:55 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Monken on Today at 05:45:35 PM
Quote from: Fanny Mae on Today at 05:31:24 PM
Quote from: Fanny Mae on Today at 05:29:43 PM
Quote from: Puzzler on Today at 05:05:22 PM
Quote from: Fanny Mae on Today at 12:49:09 PM
Quote from: Jessie on Today at 12:42:33 PM
I can see Dolce being busy running around deleting all her pictures, avatars, etc.  But I still don't know how she got away with deleting the site for the pool cleaning business (which was only done yesterday afternoon).  The only thing I can  think of right now is either he knows what she's been up to or he doesn't check his site.  It's a puzzle to me because sooner or later, he's not going to be  getting much business.  Plus, I'm sure someone maintains he site.

The initials of the business are apol and his initials are mcs, right?

It is still under Sunbiz.com. And yes. 

whitepages.com is interesting reading

Yes, so now we have two addys. What are your thoughts. Which is the newest one??

Posting to my own post, but I think the second one is newest, because when I went to live search, it looked like new construction area, just streets and no houses. JMO

Hey Fanny, i found 4 different addresses on www.pipl.com & more info!   

I now have a huge headache. They sure moved around a lot. 

Does anyone know if there is a sheriff in the general vicinity of county's that first name starts with "S?"

I didn't know how she could have gotten away with deleting the pool website but did you notice it said number of owners - 2.  So I guess maybe she maintains the website.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: July 09, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »

I didn't know how she could have gotten away with deleting the pool website but did you notice it said number of owners - 2.  So I guess maybe she maintains the website.

Can you register a fake business?  I can't remember the exact date but something I found last night, it dawned on me the business was registered around the same time she came to SM.   But I guess that would be dumb.  If you were going to be fake filthy rich, you'd register a filthy rich company, not a pool cleaning business.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: July 09, 2009, 08:20:26 PM »

Anna ~  I sent CBB a message that you were looking for a change, and I forwarded Searching's request too.  Your avi's always look cute, Anna.  I especially like the little dogs you have in them most of the time. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: July 09, 2009, 08:27:26 PM »

I don't know why the picture can't be posted Puzzler.  A-1 did say she got one right when the babies were supposed to  be born.

A1 - I was referring to this particular picture. I guess I must have missed it. 

Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41       on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:57 PM

"Oh you guys, Dolce just sent me pictures of her and the babies and then the babies alone."

The one of her holding the fake doll was posted much later.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: July 09, 2009, 08:33:10 PM »

I don't know why the picture can't be posted Puzzler.  A-1 did say she got one right when the babies were supposed to  be born.

A1 - I was referring to this particular picture. I guess I must have missed it. 

Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41       on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:57 PM

"Oh you guys, Dolce just sent me pictures of her and the babies and then the babies alone."

The one of her holding the fake doll was posted much later.

I was sent a photo, it's a photo of a girl/woman holding the babies that were depicted to be Dolce's babies.  The woman in the photo does not look like ANY of the photos Dolce has posted suggesting they are of her.   I'm not going to post the photo because an innocent person doesn't need to be disected by us because of something Dolce did.  I have no idea where the photo came from if it's a relative of "Dolce" or a friend or simply a pic she found somewhere.  I will not post it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: July 09, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

I imagine a lot of people who have twins have had their photobucket and Webshot sites raided for newborn twin photos.  They could be shocked and upset to find their babies' photos hijacked.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1730 on: July 09, 2009, 08:38:45 PM »

Hi Klaas,

Would you please post your email addy.

TY

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: July 09, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »

Hi Klaas,

Would you please post your email addy.

TY

OS

smklaas@hotmail.com

Hi 
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: July 09, 2009, 08:45:20 PM »

Dolce has been named "Jackass of the Month" over at Internet Forum Wars.
I so hope she reads there.  If not, I'm sure Steele will tell her.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: July 09, 2009, 08:45:40 PM »

I imagine a lot of people who have twins have had their photobucket and Webshot sites raided for newborn twin photos.  They could be shocked and upset to find their babies' photos hijacked.

Not newborns but:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090611/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_card_photo_prague
Mo. family Christmas photo turns up in Czech ad

By BETSY TAYLOR, Associated Press Writer Betsy Taylor, Associated Press Writer   – Wed Jun 10, 9:23 pm ET

ST. LOUIS – It's an international mystery: How did a Missouri family's Christmas card photo end up in the Czech Republic, splashed across a huge storefront advertisement? Danielle Smith said Wednesday that the photo taken of her family last year got sent to family and friends, and was posted on her blog and a few social networking sites. The photo showed her and her husband Jeff holding their two young children.

About 10 days ago, one of Smith's college friends was driving through Prague when he spotted their huge smiling faces in the window of a store specializing in Europeann food. He snapped a few pictures and sent them to a flabbergasted Smith.

"It's a life-size picture in a grocery store window in Prague — my Christmas card photo!" said Smith, 36, who lives in the St. Louis suburb of O'Fallon.

Mario Bertuccio, who owns the Grazie store in Prague, said the photo was from the Internet. Details were sparse, but he said he thought it was computer-generated. When told it was a real photo — of a real family — he said he started taking steps to remove it.

"We'll be happy to write an e-mail with our apology," said Bertuccio, who said he would send the Smiths a bottle of good wine if they lived in his eastern European country.

The Smiths and photographer Gina Kelly hadn't authorized anyone to use the pictures. Kelly said she has asked a professional photographers' organization to help figure out how her image wound up in Prague.

Smith has gotten 180,000 hits to her Web site since she recently posted the story about the well-traveled snapshot. She said the photo wasn't used in an unseemly manner, it was just used to tell potential shoppers about the store's delivery service.

Smith said next time she posts a photo on the Internet, she's going to lower the resolution or add an electronic watermark to make it hard to reproduce.

"This story doesn't frighten me, but the potential frightens me," Smith said.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5381.0 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: July 09, 2009, 08:49:49 PM »

Missing children is a very serious subject.  They and their famiies need all the help they can get.  It's always shocking to learn somebody sees it as a game and makes a mockery of our efforts but not the first time we have been disappointed by people and their motives.  I don't understand it or the waste of effort and energy but like so many other shocking things, things are just not always what they seem on the internet. 

It's the motive that totally baffles me.  I just don't get it or understand at all why anybody would bother to do such an elaborate hoax.  I think this one was more than the Fred is Dead on BFN with those babies/dolls.  They would have to be like beachballs to be that weight and height. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: July 09, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »

DON'T MISS - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

Click on the link below.  Show starts in a few minutes!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: July 09, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »

Muffy, Yeah, that's what I am talking about and these real babies if any of the photos were real babies are victims as well.  I am glad it was stopped before more photos of innocent people could be hijacked for this game.  I would be frightened if someone took photos of my babies and said they were theirs.  Thank goodness it didn't go any farther than it did. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: July 09, 2009, 09:04:03 PM »

Muffy, Yeah, that's what I am talking about and these real babies if any of the photos were real babies are victims as well.  I am glad it was stopped before more photos of innocent people could be hijacked for this game.  I would be frightened if someone took photos of my babies and said they were theirs.  Thank goodness it didn't go any farther than it did. 

And that is the reason I don't post pics of my family here.  Once they are posted and out there, no telling where your images may end up.  JMHO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: July 09, 2009, 09:04:26 PM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Sister's sister Connie:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=conni

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: July 09, 2009, 09:08:17 PM »

When our oldest grandson was born, he was one of the homeliest children I have ever seen.
We expected him to be blonde and he had a head full of black gorilla hair that stood straight up.
My hubby said ...do you think we could go to the mall and make a picture of a pretty baby
to send to my family?
He grew up to be a very handsome boy.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.