May 17, 2024, 10:20:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242578 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: February 06, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »

::dark cloud over monkey's head::

First of all, Hi, lovely Monkeys!  (And goodnight to those who are headed to bed.  Sleep well, sweet dreams.)  Monkeys who are anxious, grieving, sad, sick, frustrated, overwhelmed (there seem to be a bunch of monkeys in this category of late) -- prayers and blessings and peace for all of us.

Okay.  I have to admit, the impending "Anthony Memorial Extravaganza-Farce-Spectacle-Circus" has me kind of blue.  As other Monkeys have stated, it is certainly NOT about honoring Caylee, and certainly will NOT provide any level of "closure" whatsoever.  What an insult.  It just stokes the outrage, IMO.

Desi will certainly not be "tuning in" to see this "Cindevent Deluxe," complete with seating for 5,000, the propaganda power of multimedia equipment, self-serving rules, infantile blacklisting, press conferences to drum up publicity/attendance/viewership, and the main motivations being the almighty dollar plus frantic efforts at public image architecture/reconstruction.  Sorry, but the whole thing is making me sick.

My hope would be that only a handful of people would show up.  (Though I agree with A1 that human nature pretty much prevents this outcome.)  Perhaps a much larger crowd of honorable people who care about Caylee could peacefully gather in silent protest nearby.  I would prefer that CNN's live "scoop" would actually end up the reverse of what the Anthonys intend.  I would like for the media to instead find and report that the story is ultimately about the Anthonys' despicable efforts to control, manipulate, and elaborately manage public opinion, while they do nothing to hold Caylee's killer accountable.   The real story:  the underlying truth that Caylee is being exploited and disrespected by them.  It's frustrating to see them try to get away with this!

I wish Reverend Grund could find a large outdoor location, open to all, and say a few heartfelt words -- and that a couple thousand people (like me, if I were in FL), who can't imagine participating in the Anthonys' shameless scamfest, would show up and lovingly pay their respects. 

That probably won't happen, so thank you for the Monkeys who have suggested alternative, dignified ways to express our love and respect.  My candle will be burning, and my prayers will be sent up... God bless our Caylee, and we await Justice with a sure heart.

(Sorry this turned into a rant... Desi is grumpy about this Memorial thing... does it show much?  At least it made me feel a little better, so thanks, Monks, for "listening...")   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: February 06, 2009, 11:13:50 PM »

"She doesn't know a tort from a tart."

It's Jose that got that one mixed up.

Anyway, a smart lady like Kenny-Basen and the best she can up with is the one armed man, 911, Osama bin Laden. etc.
She is a forensics lawyer ?  Or a fiction writer.

More like a blowhard sow, unfortunately with a degree & license to practice 

Sweet dreams monkeys, have a nice weekend!

I'm going to bed too, Simians.  Keep my place warm.  G'night

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: February 06, 2009, 11:19:56 PM »

I can think of one who will be on a front row seat in all her glory with a Caylee is alive sign.

Oh. I thought you were talking about Kalani or whatever that guy who wears white sunglasses is. The one who was at the Anthonys' house all the time as the only supporter when all the others were protesting Casey being out on bond and not talking.

You meant Joy.

I call that a draw Wink

Hey is she the woman quoted in the news release re. the arrest of the guy who had two inflatable companions in his Lincoln in front of the Publix store (check out front page)?  He supposedly was (eventually?) headed to target to buy his companions clothing so as to tell them apart.

i am so embarrassed, banned again!!!!

wendi
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: February 06, 2009, 11:31:40 PM »

Desdemona that was a beautiful way to say everything I feel too!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: February 06, 2009, 11:35:45 PM »

I can think of one who will be on a front row seat in all her glory with a Caylee is alive sign.

Oh. I thought you were talking about Kalani or whatever that guy who wears white sunglasses is. The one who was at the Anthonys' house all the time as the only supporter when all the others were protesting Casey being out on bond and not talking.

You meant Joy.

I call that a draw Wink

Hey is she the woman quoted in the news release re. the arrest of the guy who had two inflatable companions in his Lincoln in front of the Publix store (check out front page)?  He supposedly was (eventually?) headed to target to buy his companions clothing so as to tell them apart.

wendi
Hi Wendi!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: February 06, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »

Well, Dakota's granny can put on a wig and get in a wheelchair, and she can probably make it in.  I am sure Murt is on the not welcome list, but he is a dude who could easily look like a lady.  Leonard Padilla is more problematic.  He would have to lose the cowboy hat and the mustache.  However, some coke-bottle lens glasses and a monk's robes might make him look "innocent" enough to get in. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: February 06, 2009, 11:43:24 PM »

::dark cloud over monkey's head::

First of all, Hi, lovely Monkeys!  (And goodnight to those who are headed to bed.  Sleep well, sweet dreams.)  Monkeys who are anxious, grieving, sad, sick, frustrated, overwhelmed (there seem to be a bunch of monkeys in this category of late) -- prayers and blessings and peace for all of us.

Okay.  I have to admit, the impending "Anthony Memorial Extravaganza-Farce-Spectacle-Circus" has me kind of blue.  As other Monkeys have stated, it is certainly NOT about honoring Caylee, and certainly will NOT provide any level of "closure" whatsoever.  What an insult.  It just stokes the outrage, IMO.

Desi will certainly not be "tuning in" to see this "Cindevent Deluxe," complete with seating for 5,000, the propaganda power of multimedia equipment, self-serving rules, infantile blacklisting, press conferences to drum up publicity/attendance/viewership, and the main motivations being the almighty dollar plus frantic efforts at public image architecture/reconstruction.  Sorry, but the whole thing is making me sick.

My hope would be that only a handful of people would show up.  (Though I agree with A1 that human nature pretty much prevents this outcome.)  Perhaps a much larger crowd of honorable people who care about Caylee could peacefully gather in silent protest nearby.  I would prefer that CNN's live "scoop" would actually end up the reverse of what the Anthonys intend.  I would like for the media to instead find and report that the story is ultimately about the Anthonys' despicable efforts to control, manipulate, and elaborately manage public opinion, while they do nothing to hold Caylee's killer accountable.   The real story:  the underlying truth that Caylee is being exploited and disrespected by them.  It's frustrating to see them try to get away with this!

I wish Reverend Grund could find a large outdoor location, open to all, and say a few heartfelt words -- and that a couple thousand people (like me, if I were in FL), who can't imagine participating in the Anthonys' shameless scamfest, would show up and lovingly pay their respects. 

That probably won't happen, so thank you for the Monkeys who have suggested alternative, dignified ways to express our love and respect.  My candle will be burning, and my prayers will be sent up... God bless our Caylee, and we await Justice with a sure heart.

(Sorry this turned into a rant... Desi is grumpy about this Memorial thing... does it show much?  At least it made me feel a little better, so thanks, Monks, for "listening...")   

Desi, I've said it before (prob to myself and in other words) but I think it bears repeating:  I wouldn't let public homage to the late Miss Caylee be the yardstick by which I guage my own sadness and regret over her death. 

I don't give a flying you-know-what about that "public" memorial service.

But every time I hear that little darlin' inquire if Pop Pop is tired, I whisper God love ya' Darlin' which is prob something her space cadet mother never did.

So imho, we're been paying our respects to Miss Caylee's life all along--and esp. since December.  Her family aren't my puppeteers.  And their shenanigans since LE released her remains are too bizarre, denial be damned.

God rest sweet Caylee.
Foggy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1727 on: February 06, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »

You meant Joy.

I call that a draw Wink

wendi
Hi Wendi!!!

Hi Wendi Hope all is well with you tonight.....Gosh you are bad getting banned....no matter what I say I haven't got banned yet

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: February 06, 2009, 11:45:02 PM »

Desi, Thank you for that post as those are all my sentiments combined.  Yes, I wish Rev. Grund would do that as I really do think he and his family care for Caylee.  I believe in reading people's actions and not cheap words..and his actions have shown that he does have a true heart.  

The Anthony's IMO have shown that they do not.  I tried to think of ONE thing, statement or action that they have made that showed that they truly loved Caylee and stood for her..and I couldn't.  All they have shown to me is that this is about the money and fame for themselves.  EVIL ..the worst word I can think of to describe them.   That encompasses a lot of filthy words in my mind of that I could use.  I really think they went to bed one night and woke up possessed.  That is the only explanation for this behavior.  

How do you SELL your grandchild's memory?  EXCLUDE people from a religious ceremony?  
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: February 06, 2009, 11:46:19 PM »

Maybe Cindy plans to show up in a long black dress with a big hat and heavy veil, the way Patsy Ramsey did.  Oh, my.  I can just see that. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: February 06, 2009, 11:47:20 PM »

Desdemona that was a beautiful way to say everything I feel too!

Thank you for saying so.  I regretted hitting "post" on that one.  Too long, too grumpy.  So thanks, and a ((hug)) for you, Leslee!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: February 06, 2009, 11:48:45 PM »

Desi, those were beautiful sentiments.  It seems that we are either taking this very seriously and much to heart or we are engaging in some dark humor and silliness to relieve the tension and sadness that we feel.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: February 06, 2009, 11:50:01 PM »

*Desi's long, grumpy post -snipped- by Desi*

Desi, I've said it before (prob to myself and in other words) but I think it bears repeating:  I wouldn't let public homage to the late Miss Caylee be the yardstick by which I guage my own sadness and regret over her death. 

I don't give a flying you-know-what about that "public" memorial service.

But every time I hear that little darlin' inquire if Pop Pop is tired, I whisper God love ya' Darlin' which is prob something her space cadet mother never did.

So imho, we're been paying our respects to Miss Caylee's life all along--and esp. since December.  Her family aren't my puppeteers.  And their shenanigans since LE released her remains are too bizarre, denial be damned.

God rest sweet Caylee.
Foggy

A M E N and Thank you, Foggy!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1733 on: February 06, 2009, 11:52:42 PM »

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: February 06, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »

I posted this earlier (kind of) ... a whole load of people should wear black t-shirts ... once inside reveal their t-shirts underneath that read ... Caylee we are sorry your mommy killed you ... not make any noise or create any stir ... just sit in their pew quietly ...

If they can make it about Casey ... which they are going to do ... someone needs to make it about Caylee!

I hear your intent and admire it, but really, doing this does the same thing as what they are doing. Turning it back into about Casey. IMO.

ITA. Let Casey's trial be about Casey's guilt and the murder. Let Caylee's funeral be about CAYLEE.

Turning it into a protest is just as bad as the Ants turning it into a photo op.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: February 06, 2009, 11:55:03 PM »

Desi, those were beautiful sentiments.  It seems that we are either taking this very seriously and much to heart or we are engaging in some dark humor and silliness to relieve the tension and sadness that we feel.

Wisdom and level-headedness:  We can always count on you, Hudsunn.  (Thank you.)  You hit the nail on the head.

Leslee, BluesyGram, Foggy, Hudsunn, and others, thank you for your kindness.  I kinda got carried away, but thanks to you Monkeys, I feel much better now.  And this is NOT about Desi feeling grumpy.  It is about Caylee, ya know?  Thanks, Monkeys!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1736 on: February 06, 2009, 11:55:57 PM »

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

I agree...........it is ALL ABOUT CINDY!!  I just wish no one would show up.

This won't be popular here and I don't really care. I think it is totally ridiculous that they are even having any public service at all. I think it is ridiculous that anyone would want to attend anything put on by this family. This is nothing but a very sick joke. Pathetic.
I'll back you up on this one, Nut.  I couldn't agree more!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: February 06, 2009, 11:57:21 PM »

Okay, I feel better, really.  But then why does IslandMonkey's beautiful picture make me cry?  Good tears, I think.  Thank you, IM.  Very Nice. 

THAT is my idea of a sincere, respectful, loving way to commemorate Caylee's life.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: February 06, 2009, 11:57:32 PM »

So Mark Klaas and Leonard Padilla are not invited.  LOL  Wonder if Geraldo and Nancy Grace could get in.  Nancy could drive down from her Atlanta home.  I doubt the Grunds are welcome or Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Kiomarie or any of the others who testified about Casey never behaving as if her daughter were missing.  The neighbor who loaned the shovel is not welcome, and neither is Tim Miller, I suppose.  Greta may have fallen out of favor.  I hope a NE reporter manages to sneak in and snap some photos.  It would be lovely if a little protest broke out...a protest of the sham of a memorial.  I suppose they will have bouncers at the church door and padlock it after all the "chosen ones" have arrived.  What a silly circus. 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: February 07, 2009, 12:01:21 AM »

Maybe Cindy plans to show up in a long black dress with a big hat and heavy veil, the way Patsy Ramsey did.  Oh, my.  I can just see that. 

Hi Monkeys. Just catching up as usual.  Hudsunn, if she does this I can only

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.