May 20, 2024, 05:13:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 169125 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: April 29, 2007, 11:08:36 AM »

With the digging in the Van der Sloots backyard, I am reminded of the witness that said they saw a group of 3 or 4  guys walking with shovels.  I thnk the location was by the pond.  I can't remember who the witness was, or if it as ever validated or invalidated.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 29, 2007, 11:11:01 AM »

Rob - Take this into consideration.  The Dutch are fairly certain that NH was at the Sloots.  They think she was burried there first then moved.  They take soil samples.  Now they move to the next location they believe she was moved...take soil samples.  They find some of the Sloot soil in location #2. etc
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: April 29, 2007, 11:11:46 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
With the digging in the Van der Sloots backyard, I am reminded of the witness that said they saw a group of 3 or 4  guys walking with shovels.  I thnk the location was by the pond.  I can't remember who the witness was, or if it as ever validated or invalidated.

I think it was actually Arashi Beach area which would be nearer the Lighthouse and Rock area.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: April 29, 2007, 11:12:40 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
AZSunny - that's probably on the side of the house

So with all this digging did we find out if they dug near the newly poured concrete near the pool.

Do we actually know just what the date was of the new concrete pour?  Was it within a month?  Was it after Paulus went to jail?  Iam sorry, I am having a memory lapse here.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: April 29, 2007, 11:13:28 AM »

MinnesotaDad has asked a few good questions on the front page.

He wanted to know if the Sloots had the bags packed already and if so when did they pack them.

I don't think they stayed at the house when the forensics were being done on the property.  And we have not seen Anita or the other two boys.  Where were they.

Also, he said why have they not questioned Koen.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: April 29, 2007, 11:15:23 AM »

#8 post on FP (under pics) is from Dutchlady  Shocked  ??

Robert (from NL) posted his translation of PVDS Nova interview (a little different).  One thing said by PVDS:

PvdS: No, no, it is.. uh, I.., I am no longer a suspect in the case… It is about Joran… But… Yes they are now reassured… They haven’t found anything!Nova: Uhhm… You don’t know that for sure I assume… Have they taken traces with them from your place or are you sure about that?
PvdS: Yes I’m sure they didn’t found anything, yes (bit hesitant).

Why is he so sure??  Are his connections still strong...or is this wishful thinking??  The arrogant....
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: April 29, 2007, 11:16:34 AM »

he lies Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: April 29, 2007, 11:17:41 AM »

Rob - Take this into consideration.  The Dutch are fairly certain that NH was at the Sloots.  They think she was burried there first then moved.  They take soil samples.  Now they move to the next location they believe she was moved...take soil samples.  They find some of the Sloot soil in location #2. etc

I like this thinking...hope the soil is different...maybe PVDS imports special compost for his garden.. Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: April 29, 2007, 11:18:48 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Rob"
here's the part I don't get..

Day one they bring in the forensic techs and search the garden. The poke holes in the ground and run the dogs over those holes to try and get a scent.

Day two they bring in the refrigeration truck.

They MUST have had a hit! otherwise why even bring that truck to the scene?

I agree Rob, and they continued to measure, take pictures, and dig in that  same place behind  the pool shed. (or at least in that area it appears)

AzSunny ~ but Paulus is still not really sweating.. because he knows  ~ no corpse no case.. so even a hit doesn't do anything but possibly place Natalee at his home and that alone is not going to do it. If he was worried that they were going to find her there, he would have split or killed himself.

But if they find indications that she was there "at one time" that would certainly invalidate the "left her on the beach" statement.  By the way, you saw him running, so maybe he is doing more than sweating!  Laughing

I seem to remember that he covered his a** in a statement that they went to the house, but decided to leave.  So there would be some kind of evidence, even if only hair that she was there.  I think she was taken to the incinerator for Paulus to be sure there was no body and with his withdrawal being so late in the night, early morning, he could have paid someone to let him into the refinery to do what he had to do, or he could have taken parts of her out into the water and parts of her to the incinerator.  Who is to say that he did not as we have been told by some Arubans on boards behead her and take the teeth to the head to the water and the body to the incinerator.  We have been told that teeth would not burn so he could have, as was suggested, carried out an even worse act than has ever been imagined.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: April 29, 2007, 11:19:24 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Do we actually know just what the date was of the new concrete pour?  Was it within a month?  Was it after Paulus went to jail?  Iam sorry, I am having a memory lapse here.

I guess it's too simple to think whatever company poured the concrete would just volunteer information ~ kind of like the folks who were in the *furniture* truck.  Maybe the Dutch will question the above businesses.
Or did Paulus pour the concrete himself  Shocked .
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: April 29, 2007, 11:20:55 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
#8 post on FP (under pics) is from Dutchlady  Shocked  ??

Robert (from NL) posted his translation of PVDS Nova interview (a little different).  One thing said by PVDS:

PvdS: No, no, it is.. uh, I.., I am no longer a suspect in the case… It is about Joran… But… Yes they are now reassured… They haven’t found anything!Nova: Uhhm… You don’t know that for sure I assume… Have they taken traces with them from your place or are you sure about that?
PvdS: Yes I’m sure they didn’t found anything, yes (bit hesitant).

Why is he so sure??  Are his connections still strong...or is this wishful thinking??  The arrogant....

This goes to the theory that they are just trying to clear them and go on and close the case.  I don't know what to think anymore.  To do all they have done and not be able to bring in a guilty party would make them look even more foolish.  If they are doing this for show closing the case woun't make us go away and stop looking.  They have to come to a conclusion.

Dompig said JK2 were guilty.  Cohen even hinted they were involved.  Van Der Straaten saw the evidence...someone has talked.  I and many others have pointed out the lies and refuted the rumors. If an old lady like me can do that...I am certain highly trained professionals could do a much better job.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: April 29, 2007, 11:21:00 AM »

Rob - Take this into consideration.  The Dutch are fairly certain that NH was at the Sloots.  They think she was buried there first then moved.  They take soil samples.  Now they move to the next location they believe she was moved...take soil samples.  They find some of the Sloot soil in location #2. etc

Klaas
I'm sure she was there too... but they are looking for solid evidence. Now the stuff in the bags and boxes might make that possible. But aside from the actual corpse... that's all they could have right now. If a soil sample comes back positive, they have em dead to rights.

Another thing, if they close the case and say, well we gave it our all, we will know they are lying. They is ample evidence that Natalee was taken to sea and Dompig confirms that. So without TES doing a search, there would be no way they could close the case, because they are not going to do it on their own.. they seem to be afraid of getting wet.. great attitude for people living on an island.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #852 on: April 29, 2007, 11:22:17 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "*******"
*******, one of my sons has a very good personal and professional architect friend from Manor, Georgia, and another from Dasher, Georgia.  I know that both of these little towns are in the Waycross vicinity.  How close to the fires are they?  It seems they are near the Okefenokee Swamp, right?

Sorry..No Idea..I am in the Northeast Very Happy

Sorry, perhaps Peaches can answer that.

Waycross is way south from me.  I think this area burns every year.  I have driven to FL and had to drive thru smoke.  It might be worse this year due to the drought but I think it burns all the time.  According to  me.

I'll watch the weather more carefully.  I have never heard of Dasher or Manor, GA.  Must be itty bitty.  Do you have an architect son?  

I think I heard it was pretty much under control.  Being monitored, etc.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 29, 2007, 11:22:58 AM »

Buckeye - Yes, I believe that is THE Dutchlady.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: April 29, 2007, 11:23:59 AM »

I have to ask...how do you know the Dutch are fairly certain she was there?  Do you know something we don't know?  Just asking for clarification.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: April 29, 2007, 11:24:58 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "*******"
*******, one of my sons has a very good personal and professional architect friend from Manor, Georgia, and another from Dasher, Georgia.  I know that both of these little towns are in the Waycross vicinity.  How close to the fires are they?  It seems they are near the Okefenokee Swamp, right?

Sorry..No Idea..I am in the Northeast Very Happy

Sorry, perhaps Peaches can answer that.

Waycross is way south from me.  I think this area burns every year.  I have driven to FL and had to drive thru smoke.  It might be worse this year due to the drought but I think it burns all the time.  According to  me.

I'll watch the weather more carefully.  I have never heard of Dasher or Manor, GA.  Must be itty bitty.  Do you have an architect son?  

I think I heard it was pretty much under control.  Being monitored, etc.

Yes, he did undergrad at Tulane, later to MIT and onto Auburn for his urban studies but one of his Tulane friends transferred to Georgia Tech (from Dasher) and another guy who he met at MIT was from Manor and they became very good friends and stood for each other in their weddings.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 29, 2007, 11:25:37 AM »

I have to ask...how do you know the Dutch are fairly certain she was there?  Do you know something we don't know?  Just asking for clarification.

Lala's - sorry I was just speculating.  I don't know anything more than what you guys know.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: April 29, 2007, 11:25:39 AM »

Buckeye - Yes, I believe that is THE Dutchlady.

Hope she kept her original papers on Joran's sexual preferences, etc.  Wonder if she's kept up and what her thoughts are now.  I never have drawn a conclusion on all of her posts.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: April 29, 2007, 11:25:57 AM »

Jossy on Fox
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 29, 2007, 11:27:26 AM »

Jossy on Fox

Can't watch right now.  Please let us know if there's anything new to report or if it's a repeat of yesterdays news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.