May 17, 2024, 06:22:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 548886 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #520 on: December 06, 2009, 06:28:19 PM »

Searchingone

Still wondering what Levi had working in the case that he posted a torture tease about....

Levi_Page

@Searchingone I'll be ready to tell every1 tmrrow, I'm glad Haleigh Cummings has so many ppl like u on twitter who support her! god bless

There you go sea and all who were asking, so make sure to tune in to Levi's show tomorrow.

Hey Search...what time is his show? thanks
Hi Cookie, I think at 10, will find out for sure for you though

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: December 06, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »

Levi_Page Tune in tonight @ 10 PM ET / 9 CT for the Levi Page Show: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage pls RT!

from twitter, that should take you to his BTR site where you can get info on upcoming shows

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #522 on: December 06, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »

HI Cookie, Hi Searching, Hello to all monkeys and guests,

Croslin, Misty Jeanette—Ron Cummings live-in girlfriend/babysitter, age 17 dob 12-9-1991, Satsuma, (BBM)

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/02/whos-who-in-haleigh-cummings-case_24.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: December 06, 2009, 07:04:39 PM »

Hi all! thanks for the info....

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: December 06, 2009, 07:40:01 PM »

Finally, if the LE care to question misty again, they can talk to her like an adult. This child talk and her comfort level being in the forefront must have been very frustrating for LE.

They were limited before, that's for sure. The question is will they bring her in for questioning now? Before they had to extend an invitation and wait for her RSVP to arrive. It may not be too different now though since she has her own attorney and the LE have to go through him. What a shame that both bozos lawyered up! Once again, haven't seen an innocent grieving father of a missing child needing a Criminal Defense Attorney.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: December 06, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »

Finally, if the LE care to question misty again, they can talk to her like an adult. This child talk and her comfort level being in the forefront must have been very frustrating for LE.

They were limited before, that's for sure. The question is will they bring her in for questioning now? Before they had to extend an invitation and wait for her RSVP to arrive. It may not be too different now though since she has her own attorney and the LE have to go through him. What a shame that both bozos lawyered up! Once again, haven't seen an innocent grieving father of a missing child needing a Criminal Defense Attorney.

Brad Lockhart the father of Shaniya Davis has an attorney too..

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #526 on: December 06, 2009, 08:38:55 PM »

Misty has been considered an adult since her marriage. She is an emancipated minor and legally does not revert to a juvenile even tho she is now divorced. Her situation will change little,if any,when she turns 18. I pray that someone finds Haleigh. Misty in her selfishness will do nothing to aid that process.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: December 06, 2009, 08:53:41 PM »

Levi_Page Tune in tonight @ 10 PM ET / 9 CT for the Levi Page Show: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage pls RT!

from twitter, that should take you to his BTR site where you can get info on upcoming shows

Thanks for the info, Searching.

Is he planning on discussing something on the Haleigh case tonight?

I see nothing mentioned about it in his summary.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: December 06, 2009, 08:58:48 PM »

What type of atty does Misty and Ron each have? 

Am thinking that Crystal's atty is/was for child custody stuff. 

Brad has the same atty that Somer Thompson's mom retained.  Mike Freed.  He isn't a criminal defense atty, that I am aware of anyway.  This is what he does:

Business Law
Employment Law
Entertainment / Sports
Real Estate Law

Has it become the thing to do now, for a parent/caregiver of a missing child to hire an attorney, even if only to represent them on the talk-show circuit??  IIRC, just a couple of years ago, what was done was just to get a "family spokesperson".  What happened to that? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: December 06, 2009, 09:14:47 PM »

Misty has been considered an adult since her marriage. She is an emancipated minor and legally does not revert to a juvenile even tho she is now divorced. Her situation will change little,if any,when she turns 18. I pray that someone finds Haleigh. Misty in her selfishness will do nothing to aid that process.

Am hoping that LE has just been waiting til she turns 18.  I understand the emacipated minor aspect.  Yet, if Misty had been arrested on any charges, there's still the technicalities of her being only 17, not 18.  They would have still had to house her in juvy, right? 

At least with her being 18 this coming week, LE *might* be able to question her a bit more aggressively maybe than they could an emacipated minor.  Maybe the threat of being in the 'big girl' jail for a length of time might get her to talk.  I dunno, just hoping for that.  Cannot understand any other reason that LE just seems to be going 'you don't want to talk about it?  oh ok, get back to us when/if you ever do'. 

On the other hand, being in the 'big girl' jail hasn't gotten much out of Casey Anthony.  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #530 on: December 06, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

Brad has the same atty that Somer Thompson's mom retained.  Mike Freed.  He isn't a criminal defense atty, that I am aware of anyway.  This is what he does:

Business Law
Employment Law
Entertainment / Sports
Real Estate Law

Has it become the thing to do now, for a parent/caregiver of a missing child to hire an attorney, even if only to represent them on the talk-show circuit??  IIRC, just a couple of years ago, what was done was just to get a "family spokesperson".  What happened to that? 

Hi Wyks~good to see you...........from what we last heard Ron has a two attorneys, one for the custody which IIRC is Beardsley and one criminal defense Terry Shoemaker. I only recall this so well from his Nancy Grace appearance when Shoemaker stated that Ron had been moved to the "bottom" of the suspect list You'd think an attorney would have chosen his words more carefully. I will have to go dig around to find out about Misty's attys name but he is also a criminal defense atty

I don't understand the need for defense atty's, maybe family spokesman of someone to help guide you thru the process of everything, but a criminal defense atty to keep you from the LE I will never understand along with many aspects of this sad case and this precious angel an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: December 06, 2009, 11:55:28 PM »

I dont think Misty will ever talk, at least not to LE .....and she will be even less likely to say anything after she turns 18, she is gonna continue to hide whatever it is she is hiding until someone else talks or she gets drunk or something and tells the wrong person...  I know she knows, and I hope that it haunts her the every day whatever she let happen to this beautiful child...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #532 on: December 07, 2009, 11:07:23 AM »

I dont think Misty will ever talk, at least not to LE .....and she will be even less likely to say anything after she turns 18, she is gonna continue to hide whatever it is she is hiding until someone else talks or she gets drunk or something and tells the wrong person...  I know she knows, and I hope that it haunts her the every day whatever she let happen to this beautiful child...

HH,

MC, is scared to death of going to the Big House, LE has that ace up his sleeve, is my opinion.
They know her weaknesses and that is an advantage, she better be on her best behavior for the next 100 years.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: December 07, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »

Thanks for the info, Searching.

Is he planning on discussing something on the Haleigh case tonight?

I see nothing mentioned about it in his summary.

Hi Brandi, sorry had to go work on a paper. no, it would be tonight actually, I asked about his teaser the other day about something on Haleighs case and he replied he will be ready to tell "tomorrow" which will be today.  Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: December 07, 2009, 12:11:04 PM »

Business Law
Employment Law
Entertainment / Sports
Real Estate Law

Hi Wyks~good to see you...........from what we last heard Ron has a two attorneys, one for the custody which IIRC is Beardsley and one criminal defense Terry Shoemaker. I only recall this so well from his Nancy Grace appearance when Shoemaker stated that Ron had been moved to the "bottom" of the suspect list You'd think an attorney would have chosen his words more carefully. I will have to go dig around to find out about Misty's attys name but he is also a criminal defense atty

I don't understand the need for defense atty's, maybe family spokesman of someone to help guide you thru the process of everything, but a criminal defense atty to keep you from the LE I will never understand along with many aspects of this sad case and this precious angel an angelic monkey

IIRC the one atty resigned from his case since the custody issues were over/??

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: December 07, 2009, 01:15:52 PM »

Business Law
Employment Law
Entertainment / Sports
Real Estate Law

You are correct that his first custody attorney resigned, the one who had him do that goofy promo type plea from his office back in May, since then he has retained another one for custody and a criminal defense atty Beardsley and Shoemaker........ and I believe they are partners, also IIRC Misty's atty for not listening to his advice 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: December 07, 2009, 01:20:21 PM »

Business Law
Employment Law
Entertainment / Sports
Real Estate Law

You are correct that his first custody attorney resigned, the one who had him do that goofy promo type plea from his office back in May, since then he has retained another one for custody and a criminal defense atty Beardsley and Shoemaker........ and I believe they are partners, also IIRC Misty's defense atty resignedfor not listening to his advice 

Edit.......

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: December 07, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »

I remember the name of the first firm that represented him, it was Kimball and Snider.......they ended their reprensentation of him on July 16th 

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: December 07, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »

Business Law
Employment Law
Entertainment / Sports
Real Estate Law

You are correct that his first custody attorney resigned, the one who had him do that goofy promo type plea from his office back in May, since then he has retained another one for custody and a criminal defense atty Beardsley and Shoemaker........ and I believe they are partners, also IIRC Misty's defense atty resignedfor not listening to his advice 

Edit.......
I thought Misty and her atty. worked out their differences?

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #539 on: December 07, 2009, 01:50:42 PM »

I thought Misty and her atty. worked out their differences?

Hi Searching

I think they did too. Steph Watts said on his show that he is planning to have Misty and her Attorney on one of his shows in Dec.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.