May 15, 2024, 01:25:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 323199 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: September 20, 2008, 12:15:29 PM »

Did we ever find out if chloroform would show up in your hair after death?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: September 20, 2008, 12:17:43 PM »

I personally beleive they do have partial remains....I personally beleive that is why TES stopped when they did..I beleive that is why the ANthony's lawyered up, and I beleive that it is only a matter of time until they come out with it.
I have every book Dr.Bass with the Body Farm ever wrote.....and they would not travel just to prepare for testimony IMHO.....

OK, here is my take and this is my opinion from all that I have heard and read. Granted some things I do know are off the record and have to remain that way because we are not in the business of hurting ongoing investigations.

FYI: When I was in Orlando we did find bones and I do have pics. However, I have been told not to make them public. At least not yet. Take that for what it is worth.

Make no mistake about it ... THIS INVESTIGATION AIN'T ARUBA!!! The LE and TES are working hand in hand to solve Caylee's disappearance. No cover up here, at least not by LE.

Please now that Tim Miller did not have an easy decision to make when TES pulled out of FL and the search. However, due to environmental conditions and the water levels it was difficult. Trust me we were searching flat fields with nothing but standing water. The water tables were much higher than when  Caylee went missing.  Actually, it may have been a Godsend at least for TES to have left when they did to board up & safe guard their homes otherwise they may have had no homes to return to after Hurricane IKE hit the Galveston/Houston area.

I do realize that some are saying that it seems dryer, however, please know that there is more involved to a search than just the physical ground searches. There is a technical and science side to a search that many are not privy too. Trust me, no one says to ground searchers ... just go out their to this locations because we have a hunch or it seems like as good a place as any to search. The mapping and aerial pics are the cornerstone of any search. If water is high it kind of defeats the purpose.

Also, please remember that it is not like the family is cooperating. The LE is putting this case togather from what has been said and not said with the use of cell phone records and witness statements. We have seen for quite some time that they have circled the wagons around Casey and contradicted many of their original statements. Is it any wonder why they are all not lawyering up?

Please also remember that searching is not cheap. There is an infrastructure cost everyday to be at one location. Hotels, restaurants and all you great people who helped donate things are truly needed and appreciated; however, there are still costs. Searchers much search. If it could be done 24-7 that would be optimal; however, that is not the case.

IMO, everyone is getting their ducks in a row, mapping every possible location that needs to be searches and ruling out others so that when TES returns they can operate like a well oiled machine and hammer out all searches. When that day comes ... all of our help will be needed for searching and food/supplies.

Let's hope and pray that they day is sooner rather than later.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 20, 2008, 12:18:32 PM »

Wow! I'm slap wore out reading all the speculation theory's going on in here.I don't believe any body was found.I just don't.I think plenty of time has passed for them to have run all test and have the answers if that was true.TES just left  like they did in Aruba so suddenly..Sad They thought they had found our Natalee and then *poof*,they were gone..I go along with the theory about the California guy.I think she was looking for a place to run to really fast but Cindy found her and ruined that plan.My biggest fear is that this will remain a mystery forever just like Natalee.I mean let's face it,a body can be hidden so that it will never be found.I don't believe that George or Lee are Caylee's father either.Gosh why do people always,always,reach for that angle?I find that disturbing...It's my opinion that Casey has always been a whore and the father is probably from a one night or hour stand.Just my opinion..

Bravo...It's my opinion also.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: September 20, 2008, 12:22:40 PM »

A new poster at WS is a resident at Sawgrass apartments and is answering questions over there if anyone is interested:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71537

He is offering insight on the layout, dumpsters, pond etc...
Interesting thread. I wonder about the grounds maintenance at Sawgrass. I'm thinking since it is gated that this is where Casey parked her car when she was homeless for a couple of days. She felt safe there, she knew a name of someone who lived there if she was asked why she was there, there was a pond and places for Caylee to play and they could walk to shopping... I think.

The storage room by Zanny's supposed apartment... makes me wonder. It might have contained garbage bags that wouldn't have a record or store video camera of Casey purchasing. Wonder if the stinky bag in the trunk matches the maintenance supplies at Sawgrass.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 20, 2008, 12:24:15 PM »

Thank you Red!!!!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: September 20, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »

Thank you Red!!!!

Thank you Red !!!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #166 on: September 20, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »

A new poster at WS is a resident at Sawgrass apartments and is answering questions over there if anyone is interested:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71537

He is offering insight on the layout, dumpsters, pond etc...
Interesting thread. I wonder about the grounds maintenance at Sawgrass. I'm thinking since it is gated that this is where Casey parked her car when she was homeless for a couple of days. She felt safe there, she knew a name of someone who lived there if she was asked why she was there, there was a pond and places for Caylee to play and they could walk to shopping... I think.

The storage room by Zanny's supposed apartment... makes me wonder. It might have contained garbage bags that wouldn't have a record or store video camera of Casey purchasing. Wonder if the stinky bag in the trunk matches the maintenance supplies at Sawgrass.

I doubt it. Someone would have remembered seeing them around. 

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: September 20, 2008, 12:25:59 PM »

Thanks Red
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2008, 12:26:16 PM »

Thank you Red!!!!

Thank you Red. Very informative post.

Thank you Red !!!!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2008, 12:26:28 PM »

ANYONE....has LP been set up for Dana's show for Sunday....I got permission from Padilla to set it up...I gave the info to Dana...is it going to happen?....TIA

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »

ANYONE....has LP been set up for Dana's show for Sunday....I got permission from Padilla to set it up...I gave the info to Dana...is it going to happen?....TIA

Destiny

I don't know, I'll see if I can find out from Red or Dana
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2008, 12:35:56 PM »

I believe one of the reasons LE came to Calif to speak with Padilla was to obtain the PHONE RECORDS that Lee had given Padilla.

Klaas ... does LE not have the authority to obtain these records from the cell phone provider?

Also ... I have difficulty comprehending why Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla did not immediately share any pertinent information they had acquired when Casey was rearrested following her first release.

These two have been on NANCY GRACE almost every night revealing all.  The latest edition of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER  ....

Janet

Janet - I agree with your confusion and your skeptacism with anything from the Padilla camp.  You would think LE could get those phone records themselves.  Maybe Padilla did give them to LE right away??

Very early on Cindy was on Greta (I think) and she had the phone records. She was being her usual "friendly, helpful" self and said I have ALL the phone records and LE has not asked to look at them and I am going to throw them away!  She was very condescending in that interview.  Guess Lee gave them to LP which made it look to me that Cindy WOULD NOT give them to LE.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2008, 12:39:14 PM »

Thanks, Red, for sharing your thoughts and also your information. Your point that this isn't Aruba is well taken, but I'm a little uneasy that Casey had "contact" with a few policemen and am hoping that she didn't have any help or advice from one of them. Do you have a take on that possibility? TIA!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2008, 12:39:36 PM »

If Casey was hanging at Sawgrass on the 17th she could have heard ZG call on the gate security to be buzzed in and made up her alibi then.
Or was ZG a household word at the Anthony's before that?

Have we ruled out Sawgrass Apts completely as a place where Casey ventured in the days of disposing of her daughters body?

thank you all for interesting conversation today!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2008, 12:39:49 PM »

I believe one of the reasons LE came to Calif to speak with Padilla was to obtain the PHONE RECORDS that Lee had given Padilla.

Klaas ... does LE not have the authority to obtain these records from the cell phone provider?

Also ... I have difficulty comprehending why Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla did not immediately share any pertinent information they had acquired when Casey was rearrested following her first release.

These two have been on NANCY GRACE almost every night revealing all.  The latest edition of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER  ....

Janet

Janet - I agree with your confusion and your skeptacism with anything from the Padilla camp.  You would think LE could get those phone records themselves.  Maybe Padilla did give them to LE right away??

Very early on Cindy was on Greta (I think) and she had the phone records. She was being her usual "friendly, helpful" self and said I have ALL the phone records and LE has not asked to look at them and I am going to throw them away!  She was very condescending in that interview.  Guess Lee gave them to LP which made it look to me that Cindy WOULD NOT give them to LE.

I was under the impression that LE had her phone records early on but only released a small portion to the public. I could be, and often am, wrong.

I remember you, Caylee.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »

I doubt it. Someone would have remembered seeing them around. 
You would think that more people would have seen Casey between the 16th and 27th... but there isn't much in the timeline. So where was she that we are sure of?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2008, 12:44:19 PM »

Klaasend, loved your video for the policeman!!!!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: September 20, 2008, 12:45:12 PM »

Dole (etc)  I had a dream a few weeks go, but, I was awake:

Newbie here!! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.... I had a vision the other day: Caylee walking through a field of grass and wildlfowers holding Jesus' hand. She was bopping around like the little cutie pies that she is...then stops and starts crying. She begged Jesus to get the bug off her shirt, He reaches over and gently picks it off...tells her to hold out her hand...she smiles as the ladybug walks to her fingertip, spreads it's wings, and flies away. Now she spends the rest of her eternal life just frolicking through the pasture looking for her new best friend "Buggy!"

Micheal, I really think you need to remove "Caylee's Father" from under your avatar. I don't feel that's appropriate.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2008, 12:47:08 PM »

Dole (etc)  I had a dream a few weeks go, but, I was awake:

Newbie here!! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.... I had a vision the other day: Caylee walking through a field of grass and wildlfowers holding Jesus' hand. She was bopping around like the little cutie pies that she is...then stops and starts crying. She begged Jesus to get the bug off her shirt, He reaches over and gently picks it off...tells her to hold out her hand...she smiles as the ladybug walks to her fingertip, spreads it's wings, and flies away. Now she spends the rest of her eternal life just frolicking through the pasture looking for her new best friend "Buggy!"

Micheal, I really think you need to remove "Caylee's Father" from under your avatar. I don't feel that's appropriate.

Is his kids name Caylee too?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2008, 12:50:27 PM »

That was my thought too about his avatar.Caylee is a very popular name down here in the south.Dime a dozen so to speak.If he has a Caylee of his own then it is quite appropriate to have that under his avatar..SmileSmile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.