May 20, 2024, 11:22:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 320352 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1600 on: November 08, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »

did we ever find out for sure if it was dog bones?
A bag of bones divers pulled from a body of water behind Blanchard Park YMCA this morning turned out to be dog bones. Divers turned the bag over to crime scene investigators, who hauled it away around noon.

The team plans to continue searching until sundown today. If they are unable to find Caylee, they will pick up their search again Sunday morning.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7812468&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Why would somebody dispose of their pet in such a disrespectful manner?

Janet

I hope the dog was dead before it was put there and preferable died of natural causes. I cannot stand people that harm animals.

I'm looking at this story in a different way. If Caylee was disposed of in this manner, then it seems, there's a good chance the Gators wouldn't have gone after something like this.
Many have said that gators will eat anything

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: November 08, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »

Just got a phone call from some organization similar to "Make-A-Wish" foundation. She was asking if I could help out, and I said that I was trying to give whatever I could to TES to help find Caylee. She is in Nebraska apparently, and at first didn't remember who I was talking about.. she said she hadn't heard much about her lately- I gave her an update on the search this weekend, etc.  We probably spoke for 5-10 minutes about how unbelievable the whole thing is- Casey's partying while supposedly out "looking" for Caylee, not reporting it to anybody, etc..  She hadn't heard about the movies rented at Blockbuster, and was pretty shocked when I told her about them. 

She was telling me about a case that happened about 25-26 years ago, I think in Nebraska. There was a man who was posing at a Boy Scout (or Cub Scout?) leader, who was kidnapping boys who were blonde-haired and blue-eyed (does this ring a bell to anybody?)  Apparently this man had Nebraska and a few other states, absolutely petrified. This woman said that her neighbor down the street did the autopsies on the two boys that were found (apparently the guy taped them begging for their lives).  She told of some really sick stuff he did to them.  I want to say she said the man's name was John Cooper or something, but I'm not sure. 

Does anybody remember this case?  She said that between the time of his conviction and DP sentence, he only lived 8 yrs before they put him to death.

John Wayne Gasey?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: November 08, 2008, 05:41:36 PM »

I am willing to bet that 50% of the talk on this Scared Monkey's Forum in the past 2 days has been about Murt's chat!

I REALLY appreciate watching his stream, but listening to the problems on HIS chat HERE is really getting to me.

Can't he have his own chat and we have ours? Like it used to be?

Again, I am really appreciative of his stream so we can be closer to the search, but talking about who is banned there and what to do about HIS trolls is just too much for me when I am here on Scared Monkeys forum.

I hate to whine, but I feel better now. I will now go stand in the corner and dodge nanners thrown at me.

Brandi - excellent point.  We at SM have no control over Murt's chat.  It's not our proble (thank god).  If you have a problem with Murt's chat you need to take it up with him.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: November 08, 2008, 05:43:53 PM »

<-------- This is really a pic of me!! Aren't I cute??? I love me! 

Well ... a close second to Tamikosmom.

BooMonkey ... take a good look at the image that cutie on the back of Ducky ... soaring over the Canadian landscape.

Hey Monkeys ... I just got ready for a get-together that is being hosted by our grown kids at our church in honor of hubby and my 43rd wedding anniversary ... family portraits first.

Tell me honestly ... how is my hair?  I think it is a little too poofy but daughter-in-law claims our good relationship is in the balance if I touch it.  Maybe if you all agree with me ...

Janet

Congratulations Janet!    Best wishes for many more happy years.

.... but my hair!

Janet

Janet, That little poofiness adds height and really makes your face look thin....have you been eating enough?
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1604 on: November 08, 2008, 05:44:02 PM »

I am willing to bet that 50% of the talk on this Scared Monkey's Forum in the past 2 days has been about Murt's chat!

I REALLY appreciate watching his stream, but listening to the problems on HIS chat HERE is really getting to me.

Again, I am really appreciative of his stream so we can be closer to the search, but talking about who is banned there and what to do about HIS trolls is just too much for me when I am here on Scared Monkeys forum.

I hate to whine, but I feel better now. I will now go stand in the corner and dodge nanners thrown at me.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: November 08, 2008, 05:44:48 PM »

Murts site has turned into Romper Room 

I somehow remember Romper Room being more fun 

Yes..maybe Romper Room without the teacher, although most kids don't act as bad as some of the posters there..it was a great chat until we got close to this search, then the Trolls went on full disruption mode.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1606 on: November 08, 2008, 05:44:52 PM »

Get out of the corner...I am with you on this one. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: November 08, 2008, 05:46:19 PM »

She was telling me about a case that happened about 25-26 years ago, I think in Nebraska. There was a man who was posing at a Boy Scout (or Cub Scout?) leader, who was kidnapping boys who were blonde-haired and blue-eyed (does this ring a bell to anybody?)  Apparently this man had Nebraska and a few other states, absolutely petrified. This woman said that her neighbor down the street did the autopsies on the two boys that were found (apparently the guy taped them begging for their lives).  She told of some really sick stuff he did to them.  I want to say she said the man's name was John Cooper or something, but I'm not sure. 

Does anybody remember this case?  She said that between the time of his conviction and DP sentence, he only lived 8 yrs before they put him to death.

John Wayne Gasey?

It's John Joubert..  I figured it out after much searching. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: November 08, 2008, 05:46:56 PM »

I'm sorry...I didn't realize...going to my corner 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: November 08, 2008, 05:47:00 PM »

Get out of the corner...I am with you on this one. 

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1610 on: November 08, 2008, 05:47:05 PM »

did we ever find out for sure if it was dog bones?
A bag of bones divers pulled from a body of water behind Blanchard Park YMCA this morning turned out to be dog bones. Divers turned the bag over to crime scene investigators, who hauled it away around noon.

The team plans to continue searching until sundown today. If they are unable to find Caylee, they will pick up their search again Sunday morning.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7812468&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Why would somebody dispose of their pet in such a disrespectful manner?

Janet

Unfortunately, SOME Floridians don't have much respect for their animals.  We have four dogs, two rescues since we moved here.  Two cats, who were thrown from vehicles onto a highway when they were kittens.  I have never seen anything like it anywhere else.  Tons, I mean, thousands of feral cats.  We have some good organizations for spaying/neutering, very inexpensive, but people still think they can just get rid of unwanted litter with enough water or a gun.

O/T  I was looking for a screen shot program and came across Jing.  Ever heard of it?  Is it good?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: November 08, 2008, 05:47:51 PM »

I didn't get Tim's 5:00 update.  Did anyone hear what he said other than the search will resume at 8 AM?
Hunnydolll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1612 on: November 08, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »

Sorry, didn't mean to bother anyone.  I didn't know how to contact Murt because my IP was banned there for some reason so I couldn't even PM anyone over there, and I couldn't find his email address.  Anyway, thanks & sorry!

I read here all the time, and you guys always have some great info!

Thanks!

xx
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: November 08, 2008, 05:50:53 PM »

I didn't get Tim's 5:00 update.  Did anyone hear what he said other than the search will resume at 8 AM?

I saw/read no update at 5 either!!!

I do know he said at some time this afternoon that they will resume at 8 tomorrow.

Running out to the store and having a little dinner, I'll bbiab.

Wink

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1614 on: November 08, 2008, 05:51:23 PM »

link to murts pls
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: November 08, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »

LOL I justed muted Murt so I could peek in and not listen! 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: November 08, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »

Another searcher posted on WS about the bones..  who knows what exactly they're trying to say here.. or why they're saying anything, period..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74666&page=6

There were bones, but they were NOT what was in the bag. Bag was WAY grosser...(grosser? you know what I mean)

Don't put so much stock in the media! bones were found in about a 20 yard radius around where the bag was in the water. There were 2 bags serious enough for the first responders (Pramedic Fire Rescue Divers) to literally RUN to their truck and suit up and spend 2 hours in the water. We searchers backed off but were called back to line up and block the tv cameras behind us from filming anything.

Personal opinion only!!! I don't feel the bones were significant but the bags (2) may be - very strongly may be - but not for Caylee. There were lots of finds in other places too that I heard about but gotta wait to see if I should or
can say anything.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: November 08, 2008, 05:52:56 PM »

link to murts pls

He's just packing up and getting ready to leave now.  He won't be there tomorrow as he has to work:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: November 08, 2008, 05:53:28 PM »

This post by cocoamom was very nice, though.. talking about how helpful people are:

Yeah, I'm fine. My heart hurts though - because of the incredible amount of selfless people, donations, food, drinks, Pizza Hut, Ice, you name it and what really surprised me the most is that the hardest searchers, the most determined, the ones who didn't want a break or to quit were the young ones - 20 somethings.

I was really beginning to feel that the young generation just doesn't care much about anything - I was wrong!!! Girls with fancy nails threw on gloves, boots, ponytails. Young men going where others wouldn't. It was very rough steep terrain, mucky, wet, SPIDERS, a HUGE snake, a turtle scared the life out of me as did a frog that (of course) jumped on my neck, scary stuff, trash, stagnant water - blech! spiky vines and brambles - I live here and expected it but the people from out of state were phenomenal!! They just kept trucking. Nothing got by us!! I am so proud to be a part of it-

irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1619 on: November 08, 2008, 05:53:47 PM »

Murt just said the people he interviews may end up being a part of a DOCUMENTARY ... He said there is a lady there filming a documentary and wants to use him and his "interviews" with people for her documentary ....   
Hmn...wonder if she is freelance or from a news service?

Hoping he uses due diligence, his footage could end up being on the A's website to solicit funds for their foundation under the guise of involvement in an actual search.

I'm a ways back trying to catch up but please tell Murt that Todd Black supposedly has a crew filming the goings on involved in this case and if he does then it's all about the $$$$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.