May 19, 2024, 07:39:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 395870 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »

from a WESH 2 Anchor on twitter

MarthaSugalski: BIG 5pm - George Anthony is talking about his tough times, about to lose his house, more on the family affair helping an inmate escape!

http://twitter.com/MarthaSugalski
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2010, 04:04:12 PM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.

Sounds perfectly plausible to me too, no rose. Even after considering the source.
It does, and now finding out that Kronk's girlfriend at the jail has died, I guess there is no way now to verify that, but who knows?  N2WISHN thanks for the info on homestead exemption.

I remember reading about a previous girlfriend dying- Sandy Hensley 2007.
Who is the girlfriend from the jail that died? 

Is Michele Carpentiere  still Kronk's girlfriend?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2010, 04:05:55 PM »

A guy my husband works with owns two townhouses.  When they new law went into effect, something about hardship and getting lower interest rates, on the advise of this guy's attorney he stopped paying his mortgage.  After seven months of not paying it the bank lower his interest rates and he still owns his homes.  Maybe the A's are trying the same thing.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2010, 04:07:40 PM »

One thing for sure the neighbors will be jumping for joy .... so happy to finally get that family off of their street.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2010, 04:07:53 PM »

Now that National Enquirer post is interesting. Because if I'm not mistaken, that is what Lenny was saying for some time now. That Kronk's girlfriend at the jail told him, now how this person overheard I would have no idea. And I have no idea if this is true, but somehow makes sense to me.

Sounds perfectly plausible to me too, no rose. Even after considering the source.
It does, and now finding out that Kronk's girlfriend at the jail has died, I guess there is no way now to verify that, but who knows?  N2WISHN thanks for the info on homestead exemption.

I remember reading about a previous girlfriend dying- Sandy Hensley 2007.
Who is the girlfriend from the jail that died? 

Is Michele Carpentiere  still Kronk's girlfriend?
I don't know who is girlfriend is.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2010, 04:08:17 PM »

One thing for sure the neighbors will be jumping for joy .... so happy to finally get that family off of their street.
They will be dancing in the streets 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2010, 04:11:14 PM »

Geezee....you'd think the Misled's would sell the Bass Boat and help them out? 

With their experience with foreclosures and mounding debt they probably have lost their bass boat.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2010, 04:14:15 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123906
Casey Anthony – Defense Team Running Low On Twinkie Bar Funds?
Posted on February 23rd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 32 times.

There are some rumblings in the ether that might lead one to believe that money is becoming a bit of an issue in the defence of tot mom Casey Anthony. The head ‘Talking Head’ for Baez and his dwarfs was Marti Mackenzie. Ms. Mackenzie is quite well known in the PR world, and as opposed to supposed Pro-Bono work that Bozo Baez and the dwarfs are offering, this lady does not work for free! This ‘Talking Head’ for the Talking Heads has apparently decided to roll up her tent and move on.

More than one media outlet is asking the very pertinent question, is Jose Baez out of cash?

The whole money question is a huge one in this case. The Anthony family is not rich, in fact it appears that George and Cindy Anthony are on the verge of losing their home because of not paying their mortgage since May/09. One wonders where the reported $100k for photo licensing went!

The defence team has been grasping at ever incredible ideas for months. They started out with the Zanny The Nanny story, the only result as far as anyone can tell is that they now face a civil suit brought on by a lady that happens to have the same name and happened to be in the general area at the time. The next targets were Jessy Grund and his father Richard Grund. Having talked to Richard on numerous occasions, I know that these allegations are nothing short of ridiculous. Next on the list for the dwarfs is Roy Kronk, he was the person that discovered Caylee Anthony’s skeleton body in trash bags, and duct tape over the mouth and nose.

Chief dwarf Jose Baez is not qualified to deal with a death penalty case. Actually I am not sure I would want him representing me on a traffic violation. In order to keep his name in the press and the case Baez elicited the assistance of Andrea (I have never lost a capital case) Lyons. Ms. Lyons is a law professor at  Depaul University, I wonder if she is using her students as unpaid helpers? Well hell, everyone else seems to be pro-bono. I wonder what the payoff will be? A+ for the best scam to get Casey Anthony out of the mess?

What I find interesting is that socialite/mover and shaker/attorney Mark NeJame decided to comment on it. Mark as you will recall was the ‘Pro-Bono’ high powered attorney that represented the Anthony family in the beginning of this odyssey:

“They can always seek to have somebody declared indigent for cost purposes, and then have the county pick up the tab,” NeJame said Nejame also pointed out that defence attorneys have been slow to carry out depositions.

Mark NeJame seems to be doing a bit of a 180 with this statement. But then again he has to protect his current client, so I guess we should not be surprised.

Simon Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2010, 04:31:29 PM »

MarthaSugalski: BIG 5pm - George Anthony is talking about his tough times, about to lose his house, more on the family affair helping an inmate escape!

Oh no. Another pity me interview with GA?

Not sure I can stand it.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2010, 04:47:02 PM »

Not sure I can stand it.

Nooooooooooooooooo  not another george sob fest.   Getting my supplies ready..blender...liquor...ice
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2010, 04:49:25 PM »

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2010, 04:50:58 PM »

Not sure I can stand it.

Nooooooooooooooooo  not another george sob fest.   Getting my supplies ready..blender...liquor...ice
::MonkeyHaHa::I'l bee right over and will bring plenty of liquor. 

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2010, 04:53:21 PM »

IIRC...the A's were about to lose the house when all of this started.

MtnMom......How did they qualify for homestead exemption?

Every person who owns and resides on real property in Florida on January 1 and makes the property their permanent residence is eligible to receive a homestead exemption up to $50,000. The first $25,000 applies to all property taxes, including school district taxes. The additional exemption up to $25,000, applies to the assessed value between $50,000 and $75,000 and only to non-school taxes.

If one spouse holds the title, the other spouse may file for the exemption with the consent of the titleholder.

If filing for the first time, be prepared to answer these questions:

In whose name or names was the title to the dwelling recorded as of January 1?
What is the street address of the property?
How long have you been a legal resident of the State of Florida? (A Declaration of Domicile or Voter's Registration will be proof of date before January 1.)
Do you have a Florida license plate on your car and a Florida driver's license?
Were you living in the dwelling on January 1?

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/property/taxpayers/exemptions.html

Thank you N2wishn, each state can be different also and give different protections. Its a good thing to apply for.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2010, 04:56:09 PM »

Not sure I can stand it.

please send a really stiff drink my way 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »

IIRC...the A's were about to lose the house when all of this started.

MtnMom......How did they qualify for homestead exemption?

Every person who owns and resides on real property in Florida on January 1 and makes the property their permanent residence is eligible to receive a homestead exemption up to $50,000. The first $25,000 applies to all property taxes, including school district taxes. The additional exemption up to $25,000, applies to the assessed value between $50,000 and $75,000 and only to non-school taxes.

If one spouse holds the title, the other spouse may file for the exemption with the consent of the titleholder.

If filing for the first time, be prepared to answer these questions:

In whose name or names was the title to the dwelling recorded as of January 1?
What is the street address of the property?
How long have you been a legal resident of the State of Florida? (A Declaration of Domicile or Voter's Registration will be proof of date before January 1.)
Do you have a Florida license plate on your car and a Florida driver's license?
Were you living in the dwelling on January 1?

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/property/taxpayers/exemptions.html

Thank you N2wishn, each state can be different also and give different protections. Its a good thing to apply for.
From Wiki
Florida's homestead exemption providing an exemption from forced sale before and at death are among the most protective in the United States as it provides "no limit" to the value of certain real property that can be protected from creditors. The property tax exemption clause of Article VI renders property tax-free to the extent of certain dollar amounts in the value of the homestead.

It should be noted that the definition of a homestead is not necessarily co-extensive for Article X, Section 4 (a)-(c)exemption purposes (exemption from creditors and restrictions on descent and distribution) and Article VI purposes (exemption from taxation). Both provisions apply automatically upon the establishment of a primary residence in Florida, but to reap the tax assessment benefits, the homestead exemption must be claimed by a filing with the state. Homestead can be lost if the homeowner abandons use of the real property as a homestead.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2010, 04:59:07 PM »

Anthony Home In Foreclosure (video)

http://www.wesh.com/video/22644990/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2010, 05:05:13 PM »

You are talented.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2010, 05:06:22 PM »

Not sure I can stand it.

please send a really stiff drink my way 

Make it 2.

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2010, 05:22:55 PM »

You are talented.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2010, 05:23:48 PM »

You are talented.   
They just can't shut up, they just can't. Most people don't care George, send Cindy back to work, obviously you wouldn't know how to hold down a job. Or get that creep you call your son to help. This is so darn old already 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.