May 07, 2024, 12:32:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 394963 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2010, 05:37:53 PM »

from a WESH 2 Anchor on twitter

MarthaSugalski: BIG 5pm - George Anthony is talking about his tough times, about to lose his house, more on the family affair helping an inmate escape!

http://twitter.com/MarthaSugalski

You are talented.   
They just can't shut up, they just can't. Most people don't care George, send Cindy back to work, obviously you wouldn't know how to hold down a job. Or get that creep you call your son to help. This is so darn old already 

Yes it does get old.I think the Anthonys know exactly what they are doing. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2010, 06:17:16 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story/Casey-Anthonys-parents-face-foreclosure/nglWtNE9h0eDRIunerjvUw.cspx
Casey Anthony's parents face foreclosure
Contributor: Cary Williams
Email: cwilliams@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 5:24 pm
ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- It's another round of sad news for Casey Anthony's parents, who are now looking at foreclosure on their east Orange County home.

The Bank of America filed foreclosure papers with the Orange County Clerk of Courts on Monday.

George and Cindy Anthony have lived in the home on Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision since 1986.

Their daughter Casey and their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, were living there when Caylee disappeared almost two years ago.

The remains of the 2-year-old were found in a wooded around not far from the home in December 2008.  Casey is charged with her murder.

George Anthony is retired and Cindy Anthony left her nursing job after Caylee went missing and is on disability.

Sources: wftv.com, orlandosentinel.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2010, 06:27:58 PM »

these sympathetic media bites and headlines are nauseating...............and right at dinner time too

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2010, 06:30:41 PM »

IIRC...the A's were about to lose the house when all of this started.

MtnMom......How did they qualify for homestead exemption?

Every person who owns and resides on real property in Florida on January 1 and makes the property their permanent residence is eligible to receive a homestead exemption up to $50,000. The first $25,000 applies to all property taxes, including school district taxes. The additional exemption up to $25,000, applies to the assessed value between $50,000 and $75,000 and only to non-school taxes.

If one spouse holds the title, the other spouse may file for the exemption with the consent of the titleholder.

If filing for the first time, be prepared to answer these questions:

In whose name or names was the title to the dwelling recorded as of January 1?
What is the street address of the property?
How long have you been a legal resident of the State of Florida? (A Declaration of Domicile or Voter's Registration will be proof of date before January 1.)
Do you have a Florida license plate on your car and a Florida driver's license?
Were you living in the dwelling on January 1?

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/property/taxpayers/exemptions.html

Thank you N2wishin.....Here in S.C. you have to be 65 or on SS disability to qualify for homestead exemption . That is why i ask. Thanks for clearing it up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2010, 06:30:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-george-vows-to-stay-in-home-despite-foreclosure.html

Casey Anthony: George vows to stay in home despite foreclosure
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on February, 23 2010 6:24 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

“We’re not going anywhere,” George Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 about the foreclosure on his home.

Anthony didn’t appear on camera, but he talked to WESH’s Bob Kealing.

“They plan to work with the bank to get through this financial crisis,” Kealing reported.

That would be Bank of America, and the Anthonys haven’t made a mortgage payment since June 2009. Casey Anthony and her daughter, Caylee, lived in the home. Casey, the daughter of George and Cindy, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH that the foreclosure proves the couple never had a deal for a book or movie deal.

Conway told WESH “it’s the only house Caylee ever lived in” and “the couple can’t let it go.”

Conway said he plans to work a loan modification with the bank over eight to 12 months, Kealing reported.

WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Conway knows foreclosure firsthand. He owed $300,000 on a condo in downtown Orlando, but WOFL anchor Bob Frier said Conway didn’t want to discuss it. The condo went on the auction block this month.

WKMG-Channel 6 noted that it broke the foreclosure story last night at 11. WKMG’s Louis Bolden said neighbors’ reactions ranged from sympathy for the couple to relief that they might leave.

A neighbor told Bolden: “You don’t have money to pay for your home but you have to go on a cruise — that’s weird.”

The couple owes more than $121,000 on the home.
What’s next? An attorney who specializes in foreclosures told Bolden that the Anthonys have 20 days to respond to the bank’s notice. If they don’t, they could be kicked out in a month or two. If they do respond, they would go into mediation with the bank. But Bolden reported that another expert saw a loan modification as unlikely. Conway told WKMG that the Anthonys aren’t interested in a short sale.

How easy is it to sell an infamous house? WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich wanted to know.

“Caylee was last seen alive in this house. Investigators have not ruled out that she was murdered in this house,” Belich said.

An Orlando real-estate agent, Sarah Eagan, told Belich someone who followed the case might step in and buy, or the intrigue could prompt a sale.

In other Anthony news, WFTV reported that Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers filed a list of 54 expert witnesses in her defamation suit against Casey Anthony. The list is made up of investigators who worked on Caylee’s case, WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2010, 06:36:39 PM »

Anthonys Could Lose Home
http://www.wesh.com/video/22649374/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2010, 06:38:28 PM »

Anthonys Could Lose Caylee's Only Home
Family Facing Foreclosure

POSTED: 11:09 pm EST February 22, 2010
UPDATED: 6:21 pm EST February 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
The home where Casey Anthony's parents live in east Orange County is in foreclosure (Watch Video).

The home on Hopespring Drive has been the scene of many dramatic moments since Caylee Anthony disappeared. Protesters lined the streets of the subdivision where the home is located at the height of the search for Caylee.

Deputies went to the home several times to try to return calm to the neighborhood.
Bank of America filed the foreclosure notice on the home on Monday. Bank officials said the Anthonys are eight months behind on their $785-per-month mortgage and owe a total of $120,978.27 including fees.

The Anthonys said they haven't been able to work because of the notoriety the case has brought them since Caylee's disappearance.

George Anthony said "We're not going anywhere." But he told WESH 2 that the couple has received many supportive calls and text messages since the story has been covered in the local news.

"I've been on interviews and stuff like that and as soon as they see me, it's like, 'You're this guy.' And some, I guess, they don't want to bring me on probably thinking something negative might come out of something and it isn't. I just want to work again," George Anthony said.

"We're working with the bank to save the house," the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said. "This is the only house Caylee ever lived in and they can't let this thing go."
The process should take between eight months and a year, and the family expects to live in the house the entire time they are working with the bank to pursue a loan modification to fix the problem.

According to Conway, this foreclosure proves the couple never had a big-money book or movie deal.

Caylee disappeared in June 2008, but Casey Anthony failed to report her daughter missing for more than one month.

Casey Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in connection with Caylee's death. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near the home on Dec. 11, 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-george-vows-to-stay-in-home-despite-foreclosure.html

Casey Anthony: George vows to stay in home despite foreclosure
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on February, 23 2010 6:24 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

“We’re not going anywhere,” George Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 about the foreclosure on his home.

Anthony didn’t appear on camera, but he talked to WESH’s Bob Kealing.

“They plan to work with the bank to get through this financial crisis,” Kealing reported.

That would be Bank of America, and the Anthonys haven’t made a mortgage payment since June 2009. Casey Anthony and her daughter, Caylee, lived in the home. Casey, the daughter of George and Cindy, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH that the foreclosure proves the couple never had a deal for a book or movie deal.

Conway told WESH “it’s the only house Caylee ever lived in” and “the couple can’t let it go.”

Conway said he plans to work a loan modification with the bank over eight to 12 months, Kealing reported.

WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Conway knows foreclosure firsthand. He owed $300,000 on a condo in downtown Orlando, but WOFL anchor Bob Frier said Conway didn’t want to discuss it. The condo went on the auction block this month.

WKMG-Channel 6 noted that it broke the foreclosure story last night at 11. WKMG’s Louis Bolden said neighbors’ reactions ranged from sympathy for the couple to relief that they might leave.

A neighbor told Bolden: “You don’t have money to pay for your home but you have to go on a cruise — that’s weird.”

The couple owes more than $121,000 on the home.
What’s next? An attorney who specializes in foreclosures told Bolden that the Anthonys have 20 days to respond to the bank’s notice. If they don’t, they could be kicked out in a month or two. If they do respond, they would go into mediation with the bank. But Bolden reported that another expert saw a loan modification as unlikely. Conway told WKMG that the Anthonys aren’t interested in a short sale.

How easy is it to sell an infamous house? WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich wanted to know.

“Caylee was last seen alive in this house. Investigators have not ruled out that she was murdered in this house,” Belich said.

An Orlando real-estate agent, Sarah Eagan, told Belich someone who followed the case might step in and buy, or the intrigue could prompt a sale.

In other Anthony news, WFTV reported that Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers filed a list of 54 expert witnesses in her defamation suit against Casey Anthony. The list is made up of investigators who worked on Caylee’s case, WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.
Gotta love Kathi B.."Caylee was last seen alive in this house. Investigators have not ruled out that she was murdered in this house".  Cheers to her!   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2010, 06:59:33 PM »

Could somebody refresh my burned out mind (no nanner throwing for stupidity)   the ZG lawsuit... are the A's being sued also or is it just casey?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2010, 07:01:33 PM »

WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Conway knows foreclosure firsthand. He owed $300,000 on a condo in downtown Orlando, but WOFL anchor Bob Frier said Conway didn’t want to discuss it. The condo went on the auction block this month.    I'll bet he didn't want to discuss his foreclosure, and he is helping the Anthonys with theirs, sure makes sense 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2010, 07:02:29 PM »

Well, well, well so Brad lost his home too. I guarantee this is some elaborate plan of the Anthony's. How do you get a loan modification  if you have no job to pay it back? There is a difference in losing your job through no fault of your own.....but these two are just not going to work.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2010, 07:04:32 PM »

Could somebody refresh my burned out mind (no nanner throwing for stupidity)   the ZG lawsuit... are the A's being sued also or is it just casey?   

Just Casey, AFAIK

The A's were deposed to get info though.

Maybe that is why you are confused.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2010, 07:05:38 PM »

WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Conway knows foreclosure firsthand. He owed $300,000 on a condo in downtown Orlando, but WOFL anchor Bob Frier said Conway didn’t want to discuss it. The condo went on the auction block this month.    I'll bet he didn't want to discuss his foreclosure, and he is helping the Anthonys with theirs, sure makes sense 

I am thinking he is teaching the A's to "work the system."

Now I have new reasons to not like Conway.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2010, 07:12:48 PM »

Just Casey, AFAIK

The A's were deposed to get info though.

Maybe that is why you are confused.

Brandi  TY,  sometimes it's all so confusing, they way Cindy practically went out of her gourd you would think it was them.  Pretty convenient for ALL of them to be penniless now. Wish i could work it like that, nah, I'd feel so guilty it wouldn't be worth it
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2010, 07:14:58 PM »

I am thinking he is teaching the A's to "work the system."

Now I have new reasons to not like Conway.

Makes you wonder, what's in this for him? He is literally glued to their side all the time, most attys. are so busy and expensive, a phone call will cost ya
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2010, 07:36:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644050/detail.html            Here is the witness list for the Gonzalez civil case. Quite a list.

nrcg!!   John Morgan  I love it!! 

Another possibility among others mentioned-the Anthonys don't want any assets now due to this pending lawsuit.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2010, 07:39:24 PM »

I could imagine Cindy stashing money away in an account under her mothers name, lose the house, kick George to the curb and when the dust settles live la bella vita, with no leeches to get in the way

The only problem with stashing money away in Shirley's name (or anyone else's for that matter) would be that the other person would have to be complicit or Cindy would be guilty of Identity Theft. I'm not so sure Shirley would go along with this, all things being what they are now.  I could picture Shirley running the idea by Rick Plesea and we all know that wouldn't fly.  I'm thinking the house foreclosure is a planned attempt to "shield" the house from being sold to satisfy a lawsuit.  If it belongs to BOA, the A's are off scot-free financially (they have no source of income other than Cindy's disability) in the event of a lawsuit.  Does that make sense?

**O/T Note to fellow monkeys (tongue in cheek): All the crowding, pushing, and elbowing is making it hard to post!   

I totally agree.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2010, 07:43:38 PM »

Geezee....you'd think the Misled's would sell the Bass Boat and help them out? 

Maybe George & CinCin are gonna tell us next that they are forced to live on it. lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2010, 07:49:23 PM »

from a WESH 2 Anchor on twitter

MarthaSugalski: BIG 5pm - George Anthony is talking about his tough times, about to lose his house, more on the family affair helping an inmate escape!

http://twitter.com/MarthaSugalski

Oh no. Another pity me interview with GA?

Not sure I can stand it.

I know I can't.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2010, 07:52:25 PM »

Well, well, well so Brad lost his home too. I guarantee this is some elaborate plan of the Anthony's. How do you get a loan modification  if you have no job to pay it back? There is a difference in losing your job through no fault of your own.....but these two are just not going to work.

I am betting they are working out someway to scam the bank. I noticed that George had not signed the notes and in most states if the spouse has not signed they cannot lose their part. If I were them, I would be very leary of taking Conway's advice since he was not effective in keeping his condo.

Just one of their cruises would have paid the less than $6,000 they are behind. Maybe they should have stayed at home and paid their house payments or even worse get a damn job instead of acting like they are entitled to have everything given to them and paid for with the blood of Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.