May 21, 2024, 01:20:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 411731 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: December 23, 2008, 01:11:52 PM »

I have asked these question several times and not gotten an answer....so here goes again. I have searched and searched trying to find anything released officially saying there was duct tape  on or around Caylee's skull. I know it was reported on the news that some onlookers said they saw duct tape on the skull.....I do not believe any onlookers could have been close enough to see that. All I have been able to find officially stated was the bag was duct taped. Also LP said there were 2 bags??  Also LP is the only one I can find saying  casey was seen pacing in the parking lot of a hotel?  Has anyone heard anything officially either confirming or denying any of this?

Hi sunny, I was away from home when the news announced that the body had been found.  I got on the computer within minutes of the announcement.  There was a news report I believe on one of the Orlando stations about the hotel parking lot.  It did not say anything about the info coming from LP.  I have not seen this info repeated again.  Maybe a search in the archives of the Orlando stations would come up with something.  It was probably Fox Orlando, but I can't say for sure.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1521 on: December 23, 2008, 01:12:13 PM »

I would love to see Queen Ant Cindy in the cell next to her daughter after Caylee is laid to rest.  I would imagine that LE is giving them a little breathing space before breathing down their necks any harder.  I think LA realized that he is knee deep in this mess and that's the reason he was laying so low, hoping he would be forgotten about.  I just have a problem trying to figure this out.  An attorney is supposed to act in your best defense. So, why isn't Jose telling KC that since no cause of death, other than homicide, has been determined she shouldn't start talking?  She could break down, say it was an accident and she panicked for fear of what her mother might do to her and probably get convicted of only manslaughter.  That would be maybe 20 years and she would come out of prison and have some time left for life.  So...why isn't Jose advising his client to do this???  Is it because he wants to hang on as long as possible and gain more publicity or is it because he really does have all this big bombshell information to be revealed at the trial???
What I would like to know is why Linda Kenney Baden, who I do not care for, is involved with this two bit lawyer, I can't for the life of me believe for a second she is condoning this crazy Casey Is Innocent Tip Line. Baez I think is totally taken the wrong approach with this case, but oh well.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: December 23, 2008, 01:13:36 PM »

I have asked these question several times and not gotten an answer....so here goes again. I have searched and searched trying to find anything released officially saying there was duct tape  on or around Caylee's skull. I know it was reported on the news that some onlookers said they saw duct tape on the skull.....I do not believe any onlookers could have been close enough to see that. All I have been able to find officially stated was the bag was duct taped. Also LP said there were 2 bags??  Also LP is the only one I can find saying  casey was seen pacing in the parking lot of a hotel?  Has anyone heard anything officially either confirming or denying any of this?

Sunny,  IDK the answer.  If anyone can find it you or Janet can.  I'm not efficient when it comes to stuff like that...

thanks for the reply....believe me I have searched for hours...and even had my DH searching

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1523 on: December 23, 2008, 01:18:36 PM »

Shortly after the trial, all of these high profile people that have teamed up with Jose to defend KC, will probably have best selling books on all of the store shelves.  Just think about how many books were written about the Nicole Brown Simpson murder??? Being on the "inside" gives them the opportunity to have the complete scoop.  I would wager that some of them already have book deals locked in with some of the major publishers.  Believe me....they're not doing this with nothing to gain.  The only one that really needs the publicity is Jose, as the rest have plenty of fame already!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: December 23, 2008, 01:19:34 PM »

I have not seen anything official on the duct tape or two bags, I have only heard LP say about the hotel parking lot. But I did hear on Fox, the book at the scene was Caylee's book.
I do remember the reporter Mark I think is his name on NG saying that they get leaks from reliable sources about things and that the duct tape was one of the things he had been talking about. 

thanks....I know they all have their sources....if there was duct tape I hope to God it has casey's finger prints all over it!!  I just keep thinking that Dr. G said the remains were totally skeletonized and no soft tissue remained...so how could anyone see duct tape around the face/skull? I can't make sense of it and as I said it really haunts me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: December 23, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

She gets to enjoy a cookie, while Caylee sits in the morgue (or in the ground, or in an urn).
She gets to look at a calendar to view the days ahead, while Caylee has no days of anything to look forward to.
She gets socks to keep her feet warm, while Caylee had to rot in the dirt in the woods for several months.
She gets to enjoy the flavor of a candy cane, while Caylee will never experience the joy of one of her own, ever again.

I know...it is infuriating isn't it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1526 on: December 23, 2008, 01:21:29 PM »

Just found this on Orlando Sent Blog but I guess Conway has recanted what he said last night...

Caylee Anthony's funeral: Will Casey attend? Who will pay for it?
posted by halboedeker on Dec 22, 2008 5:29:43 PM

Discuss This: Comments (223) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Caylee Anthony's funeral -- whatever it will be -- was a top story Monday night on local newscasts.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported Orange County corrections wouldn't let Casey Anthony attend her funeral -- unless a judge orders it.

"I can't imagine where someone accused of murder has gone out in the past to see the body of the victim," corrections spokesman Allen Moore told WESH.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said an autopsy will be done by defense experts after the medical examiner releases the remains. Then the grandparents will decide how to proceed with a memorial, Conway told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9's Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony might ask for donations to bury Caylee. "The Anthonys are hoping the public will pay for their granddaughter's funeral," Nguyen said.

What do you make of that?

[Check this update: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/caylee-anthon-7.html]

Conway said a trust fund will be established to pay for the funeral, and the family will seek donations from the public, Nguyen reported. The average cost for a funeral is $6,000, she added.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Conway said that George and Cindy Anthony are supporting Casey. "They want the truth, whatever that is," Conway said. "Whatever the truth is, they will stand by their daughter."

There are no words for the Anthony's. I think them standing by their daughter is because they feel guilty for what happened and take some responsibility for their dysfunctional family.

You bet the guilt must be outrageous. They want the truth, whatever that is, and whatever the truth is they will stand by Casey. Right there tells me why would they be asking for immunity, they are not going to offer anything that doesn't help Casey. Why waste anyone's time?
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: December 23, 2008, 01:23:00 PM »

Speaking of gifts, I imagine KC will be asking for more money to be put into her account so she can buy a fancy Christmas dinner...ugh!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: December 23, 2008, 01:23:27 PM »

I have not seen anything official on the duct tape or two bags, I have only heard LP say about the hotel parking lot. But I did hear on Fox, the book at the scene was Caylee's book.
I do remember the reporter Mark I think is his name on NG saying that they get leaks from reliable sources about things and that the duct tape was one of the things he had been talking about. 

thanks....I know they all have their sources....if there was duct tape I hope to God it has casey's finger prints all over it!!  I just keep thinking that Dr. G said the remains were totally skeletonized and no soft tissue remained...so how could anyone see duct tape around the face/skull? I can't make sense of it and as I said it really haunts me.
No one said the duct tape was "tightly wound" around the head.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: December 23, 2008, 01:25:38 PM »

I would love to see Queen Ant Cindy in the cell next to her daughter after Caylee is laid to rest.  I would imagine that LE is giving them a little breathing space before breathing down their necks any harder.  I think LA realized that he is knee deep in this mess and that's the reason he was laying so low, hoping he would be forgotten about.  I just have a problem trying to figure this out.  An attorney is supposed to act in your best defense. So, why isn't Jose telling KC that since no cause of death, other than homicide, has been determined she shouldn't start talking?  She could break down, say it was an accident and she panicked for fear of what her mother might do to her and probably get convicted of only manslaughter.  That would be maybe 20 years and she would come out of prison and have some time left for life.  So...why isn't Jose advising his client to do this???  Is it because he wants to hang on as long as possible and gain more publicity or is it because he really does have all this big bombshell information to be revealed at the trial???

I think BJ is going to milk this for all it's worth.....and just before trial ask for some kind of deal....and she will pleas to it being an accident  OR he is egotistical enough to believe he is smarter than the prosecution and will get her off on a technicality. He has no bomb shell...if he did why would he set up a tip line. If as cin-cin has stated casey was protecting Caylee by NOT talking....now that Caylee is comfirmed deceased why is she still not talking?  Cause it's all BULLSHXT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: December 23, 2008, 01:26:08 PM »

Canfield Man Related To Caylee Anthony

Chuck Eddy and his wife Kathy are Caylee's great uncle and aunt. They say the bright eyed little girl the entire nation has come to know was precocious, smart, and above all, she was loved.

"I mean, she'd sing and read, and she could count in Spanish. I mean, she was really taken care of," says Kathy Eddy.

Caylee's mother, Casey, who now faces murder charges in the child's death, is Eddy's niece.  And he says, despite all that has come to light in the case, it's hard to believe she could have had anything to do with the child's murder.

Chuck Eddy says, "I Can remember being down there a Thanksgiving ago, and we were holding Caylee, and by all appearances everything seemed okay."

Kathy adds, "All of this started happening, and it's just so hard to accept because I would never think that Casey was capable of doing anything to harm her child."

But while everything seems to point to Casey's involvement in Caylee's murder, the Eddy's still hold out hope.

"It does not look good for Casey, but I want to believe right now that she's innocent, that's she's going to be okay.  That's what I want for my niece," says Chuck.

But from the beginning, all they ever wanted was for Caylee to be okay.

And he says, gaining strength from a deeply rooted faith, they do take comfort that little Caylee is finally home.

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/36589209.html

Did you see this Numbersgirl?  How are you BTW?
Can anyone figure how he can be Casey's uncle? His last name is Eddy.

It's probably been answered - but George's sister is married to Chuck Eddy.  He is a very successful new car dealer in the Youngstown area.
Isn't Chuck Colt 45 a car salesman from Daytona?? hmm
Hi Monkey Friends! Just dropping in to catch up..its been hectic here, I ended up with a wicked earache, took my elderly neighbor to the cemetery this am, its her hubby's first Christmas in heaven and went to my daughters grave also ((( hugs to all monkeys ))) who have lost loved ones, human or furry!
I will check back in later on, love to all of you!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: December 23, 2008, 01:27:01 PM »

I heard about the double bag, one had a leak and then another bag was used over the leaky one ( sorry, kinda of gross )  on NG. Drew Petri ? something . His information is usually good. He is the youngish fellow with dark hair who is on her show frequently.

uuummm the only person I heard say it was LP...so I hope Drew wasn't repeating what LP said.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: December 23, 2008, 01:28:32 PM »

Casey and the other inmates will be getting cookies, calendar, socks and a candy cane for Christmas. I bet she is just thrilled. WESH.com.

She gets to enjoy a cookie, while Caylee sits in the morgue (or in the ground, or in an urn).
She gets to look at a calendar to view the days ahead, while Caylee has no days of anything to look forward to.
She gets socks to keep her feet warm, while Caylee had to rot in the dirt in the woods for several months.
She gets to enjoy the flavor of a candy cane, while Caylee will never experience the joy of one of her own, ever again.

I'm trying to figure out why the inmates are getting anything special for the holidays at all.  They committed crimes and there are kids/people out there that can't even afford food but they get socks, calendars, cookies and a candy cane.  What a waste of money!

I agree.......completely!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: December 23, 2008, 01:30:55 PM »

Hi sunny, I was away from home when the news announced that the body had been found.  I got on the computer within minutes of the announcement.  There was a news report I believe on one of the Orlando stations about the hotel parking lot.  It did not say anything about the info coming from LP.  I have not seen this info repeated again.  Maybe a search in the archives of the Orlando stations would come up with something.  It was probably Fox Orlando, but I can't say for sure.

thanks....someone here and sorry I can't remember who emails with Kathy B....I wonder if we got some questions together for clarification if someone who email her with them?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: December 23, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »

Shortly after the trial, all of these high profile people that have teamed up with Jose to defend KC, will probably have best selling books on all of the store shelves.  Just think about how many books were written about the Nicole Brown Simpson murder??? Being on the "inside" gives them the opportunity to have the complete scoop.  I would wager that some of them already have book deals locked in with some of the major publishers.  Believe me....they're not doing this with nothing to gain.  The only one that really needs the publicity is Jose, as the rest have plenty of fame already!!!

Ann I think you are right...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: December 23, 2008, 01:34:12 PM »

I think BJ is going to milk this for all it's worth.....and just before trial ask for some kind of deal....and she will pleas to it being an accident  OR he is egotistical enough to believe he is smarter than the prosecution and will get her off on a technicality. He has no bomb shell...if he did why would he set up a tip line. If as cin-cin has stated casey was protecting Caylee by NOT talking....now that Caylee is comfirmed deceased why is she still not talking?  Cause it's all BULLSHXT!!!

I agree Sunny & Ann...I often thought it currious why she didn't take the deal offered by LE way back when that if she lead them to Caylee there would be some sort of deal.  In hindsight, that looks like her best bet.  Then again there would be no sensationalism for her or her "Team".  I feel like a broken record but no one ever had Caylee's interest at heart.  I can't help but think of her myspace pic that said...you're gonna be famous someday...or something like that.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: December 23, 2008, 01:34:41 PM »

I think BJ is techinically stupid; but he has the values of a snake. He knows he's not qualified to handle this case and he knows she's guilty as hell, but he won't persuade her to plead guilty...those actions stop the meter....he's all about the money!  I don't think he even cares about publicity..he figures when this is over, he'll never have to work another day.  I'm sure he's got all kinds of personal deals going for books, movies, etc.  The slore signed away her life to him in exchange for his legal fees.  He's in bed with Geraldo (for a percentage).   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: December 23, 2008, 01:35:11 PM »

I heard about the double bag, one had a leak and then another bag was used over the leaky one ( sorry, kinda of gross )  on NG. Drew Petri ? something . His information is usually good. He is the youngish fellow with dark hair who is on her show frequently.

uuummm the only person I heard say it was LP...so I hope Drew wasn't repeating what LP said.

I hope Drew wans't repeating LP either. If so, consider the source.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: December 23, 2008, 01:35:49 PM »

I'm trying to figure out why the inmates are getting anything special for the holidays at all.  They committed crimes and there are kids/people out there that can't even afford food but they get socks, calendars, cookies and a candy cane.  What a waste of money!

I agree.......completely!!

I guess it's because someone out there still loves the prisoners, even though they've done bad things. That's the great thing about love - it goes out even to those who don't deserve it. 

"But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you, and persecute you."

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: December 23, 2008, 01:36:08 PM »

It's probably been answered - but George's sister is married to Chuck Eddy.  He is a very successful new car dealer in the Youngstown area.
Isn't Chuck Colt 45 a car salesman from Daytona?? hmm
Hi Monkey Friends! Just dropping in to catch up..its been hectic here, I ended up with a wicked earache, took my elderly neighbor to the cemetery this am, its her hubby's first Christmas in heaven and went to my daughters grave also ((( hugs to all monkeys ))) who have lost loved ones, human or furry!
I will check back in later on, love to all of you!!

Is colt/Chuck the same person???  Sorry you are not feeling well....and bless you for taking your neighbor

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.