May 13, 2024, 04:55:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 247220 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #400 on: April 04, 2009, 07:13:25 PM »

Heads up, tonight Tevye is a proud MSU mom..don't worry, Bob will be back after the Finals (MSU vs Villanova, I hope!)
SORRY FOR O/T, but it is really on topic sort of.

TEVYE, I went to confession and told the priest that I hate a certain family of people, didn't elaborate. He told me that I am good Catholic for feeling guilty about hating the Ants. He said and I quote "if I didn't feel guilty about hating them, then I would be considered a SOCIOPATH".  I had to snicker under my breath when he used that word. Wonder if he could read my mind and know which sociopathic family I hate.

Just thought you would find that a little funny. Hugs JSM 
Well, good for you! At least you know you're not a sociopath (we already knew that) but I wanna know what penance he gave you? (I hope you got a discount because of your knee. )
I'm so glad to know I am not a sociopath!! I thought it was funny he said I was a good Catholic because I also told him I hated going to confession.

My penance was an act of Contrition and that was it! 

I had a hard time kneeling, thought I was gonna have to ask him to call the crane company to have them pick me up off the kneeler. GO Michigan State!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: April 04, 2009, 07:14:42 PM »

JSM - glad to hear your knee is better! 

Can't wait to see what interviews are on the 3 DVDs that are being released on Monday.   Hopefully, interviews from people that we haven't heard from yet!   That should be a lot of info, shouldn't it?   3 DVDs worth?
  ::MonkeyShocked::3 DVD's?  I can't wait either. It should be a lot of info. Will they include pdf files or videos? Annie's interview with LE? I can hope can't I! 

I'm hoping with you.     The last few dumps have seemed like more of the same thing just in a different format.
Yes the last few dumps seem to be overviews of what has already been put out earlier.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: April 04, 2009, 07:25:08 PM »

I don't think we have seen all the Cindy / George interviews yet.
I honestly get too mad when I see or hear Cindy.
It worked for her and she would still be doing the act if Kronk hadn't found the remains.
I couldn't even watch the entire memorial service it was so sickening. They were ( to me ) smiling and talking and singing as if it was a party for Caylee and Casey.
I would not have been able to be out in public like that for any memorial service for anyone I was close to, I would have been overcome by emotion.

3 DVD's is alot of stuff. If it's pictures we have seen already I will be disappointed.
I couldn't watch the memorial either. It reminded me of one of those Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts from waayyy back in the day. Not a memorial, but a Casey is great party. Not much about Caylee.

And Lee at the memorial and the CMA crap he was saying just made me so mad. We were watching at work, and I got in an argument with a coworker (my best friend) about who CMA was. She said it was Caylee and isn't that so sweet. I told her BS, he is talking about Casey, not Caylee.

She had to eat some crow later on once she watched clips of it on NG.

Also, if this were my nephew who is like my own baby boy (16 yo), I don't think I could get on stage and talk about him. Words would not come out of my mouth because I would be so struck with grief.  In fact if it were my nephew's memorial, I truly believe I would be in the mental hospital in the psych ward, because my life would feel like it was over. I love him that much.

Sorry for the rant. I want DVD's of interviews, not mumbo jumbo lists of stuff I don't understand. I want to see Annie's interview.

JMO JSM

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: April 04, 2009, 07:38:01 PM »

I want to see forensics, like fingerprints of Casey on the duct tape, and how the garbage bag matches that garbage bag that Cindy gave LE. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: April 04, 2009, 08:06:33 PM »

I always read here, don't post as much here.
Captain Neves thought that Cindy was creating a diversion with all these sightings and stories. And she did. How many crazy tips did they get ? And LE has to answer the phone and write it up. Cindy used up LE's time away from the real investigation.
I agree 100% Kat

Dolce - the twins are getting bigger 

I agree - and YOU look great!   

She sure does!

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: April 04, 2009, 08:41:25 PM »

I want to see forensics, like fingerprints of Casey on the duct tape, and how the garbage bag matches that garbage bag that Cindy gave LE. 

I especially want to see some of the forensic evidence.  We haven't heard anything about the "maggots" that were collected. We have  also heard about whose fingerprints were ruled out  but, not whose fingerprints were found on what.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: April 04, 2009, 08:48:02 PM »

I especially want to see some of the forensic evidence.  We haven't heard anything about the "maggots" that were collected. We have  also heard about whose fingerprints were ruled out  but, not whose fingerprints were found on what.
Hey sam. I remember they collected maggots, hopefully that will come out in these docs. I rather doubt it though. Finger prints are what I am wanting to know. I really want to see Annie's interview with LE. Remember it took her until I believe January after she lawyered up to even be interviewed. That to me is telling. JMO JSM

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: April 04, 2009, 08:48:09 PM »

Just my luck.......When I finally get caught up and it is slow in the cage......No one is talking..............Back to lurking ! 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #408 on: April 04, 2009, 08:51:43 PM »

Heads up, tonight Tevye is a proud MSU mom..don't worry, Bob will be back after the Finals (MSU vs Villanova, I hope!)

TEVYE, I went to confession and told the priest that I hate a certain family of people, didn't elaborate. He told me that I am good Catholic for feeling guilty about hating the Ants. He said and I quote "if I didn't feel guilty about hating them, then I would be considered a SOCIOPATH".  I had to snicker under my breath when he used that word. Wonder if he could read my mind and know which sociopathic family I hate.

Well, good for you! At least you know you're not a sociopath (we already knew that) but I wanna know what penance he gave you? (I hope you got a discount because of your knee. )
I'm so glad to know I am not a sociopath!! I thought it was funny he said I was a good Catholic because I also told him I hated going to confession.

I had a hard time kneeling, thought I was gonna have to ask him to call the crane company to have them pick me up off the kneeler. GO Michigan State!
And MooU goes to the finals! I'm so proud! Wish I had your priest, he gives out easy penances! Mine would have made me clean the church, in addition to all the rosaries!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: April 04, 2009, 08:53:37 PM »

Hey sam. I remember they collected maggots, hopefully that will come out in these docs. I rather doubt it though. Finger prints are what I am wanting to know. I really want to see Annie's interview with LE. Remember it took her until I believe January after she lawyered up to even be interviewed. That to me is telling. JMO JSM

Well you are right, the fingerprints are more improtant at this point, especially if they are Casey's. The maggots would have been important if the body had not been found.  I also want to see Annie's interview. I think she will have a lot to add to this case and not anything in Casey's favor either. I think there is still a lot more evidence that is not being shared at this point.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: April 04, 2009, 08:56:40 PM »

Just my luck.......When I finally get caught up and it is slow in the cage......No one is talking..............Back to lurking ! 
I'll talk to you Sam, don't go back to lurking! I usually just talk to myself when it is slow in the cage!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: April 04, 2009, 08:57:27 PM »

Is this NG new ? I want to slap the P,,, out of Lee.
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: April 04, 2009, 08:59:09 PM »

I'll talk to you Sam, don't go back to lurking! I usually just talk to myself when it is slow in the cage!

I do a lot of talking to myself too.......I just don't post it....LOL....I get tired of refreshing the screen and dealing with the pop-ups....... 

Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: April 04, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »

Which NG ?? I missed it, but usually watch the repeat at 10P

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 04, 2009, 09:01:40 PM »

I do a lot of talking to myself too.......I just don't post it....LOL....I get tired of refreshing the screen and dealing with the pop-ups....... 
I won a laptop
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: April 04, 2009, 09:02:42 PM »

And MooU goes to the finals! I'm so proud! Wish I had your priest, he gives out easy penances! Mine would have made me clean the church, in addition to all the rosaries!
I'm glad they won. Even though I am a ND fan. Aren't they playing like in Detroit or somewhere up there in Michigan?

I don't even know this priest, some old guy filling in. I was afraid that I would get a horrible penance, like I did one time from a young priest. 

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: April 04, 2009, 09:03:11 PM »

Which NG ?? I missed it, but usually watch the repeat at 10P
Just went off. Now JVM repeat
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: April 04, 2009, 09:03:17 PM »

I came out of lurking because it is slow. 

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: April 04, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

I don't come here much because of the pop-ups, but I do find Firefox is much better. Smile

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: April 04, 2009, 09:09:47 PM »

Well you are right, the fingerprints are more improtant at this point, especially if they are Casey's. The maggots would have been important if the body had not been found.  I also want to see Annie's interview. I think she will have a lot to add to this case and not anything in Casey's favor either. I think there is still a lot more evidence that is not being shared at this point.
The fingerprints could point to more than just KC. Maybe could point to the Ants and they are stupid and smug enough not to take immunity. They do seem to think they are above the law. Hopefully it will come back and bite them in the butt! I thought bad about Annie at first, not coming forward, waiting on an attorney, etc. But she must have KNOWN how the Antony's and KC would throw anyone under the bus. Glad she got an attorney and spoke to LE. I hope what she says throws them all under the bus. I agree not all evidence is being shared. Just a stupid question, if Baez has evidence does he have to give it the State's Attorney's? If so, does the Sunshine Law let us see those documents as well? I'm sure this has been asked before. TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.