May 03, 2024, 04:23:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7mo old missing from home 10/31/09 Chipley, FL(FOUND ALIVE)  (Read 83968 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2009, 02:07:44 PM »

HH you gotta remember the type of people we are dealing with.  From what has been stated and how they lived they seem to be of the Cummings/Croslin type.  The whole family I bet has been familiar with the wrong side of the law for a long time.  Even though the parents of baby Shannon don't have a record they weren't exactly waiting for the next PTA meeting kwim?  How dare this woman (if guilty) do something with another child and blame...let's see that is her stepson and mother of child right?
No matter what kind of people we are dealing with, had the babysitter been dealt with long ago this wouldnt be happening now.....and do you think for one second I would allow my child to be kept by someone with a past like this woman has, one child missing, another taken away for abuse, but someone did, she said she had been keeping her neice, my God, there's no telling how many other children she has been around, do we know if she has children of her own???

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2009, 02:09:05 PM »

HH you gotta remember the type of people we are dealing with.  From what has been stated and how they lived they seem to be of the Cummings/Croslin type.  The whole family I bet has been familiar with the wrong side of the law for a long time.  Even though the parents of baby Shannon don't have a record they weren't exactly waiting for the next PTA meeting kwim?  How dare this woman (if guilty) do something with another child and blame...let's see that is her stepson and mother of child right?

Forgive me, I thought I saw that Dedrick the man who isn't Shannon's father but signed the birth cert. was related to Ms. Baker.  Got my wired crossed.  I'm at work and shouldn't be lurking but the tv happend to be on with the breaking news of annoucement of POI.  Sorry again.  BBL (tonight)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2009, 02:15:01 PM »

Mrs. Baker just named POI on WJHG and 12:30!  They stated all info that was posted here too.  Thanks Monkeys!  I live here and you guys were quicker!  If I get into trouble I've given instructions to contact y'all! lol
snipped from above link regarding her relation to paul baker
" Baker had been the boy’s babysitter, and married his father after his divorce. The boy later disappeared."
reminds me of misty croslin... gives a whole new meaning to evil step-mother

the boy was 4 at the time of his disappearance and the daughter that was removed from the home was 6... they clearly refer to her as the stepmother when speaking about the boy but when they speak of the girl they say the couple's daughter... confusing
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2009, 02:15:59 PM »

HH, you never know who you are actually dealing with until you do an extensive background search and not many people will or will pay for it.  We here in Panama City just had a 70 something yo caregiver murder her patient in her 90's because she had stolen all the lady's money and didn't want her to find it out.  She had been charged with manslaughter about 20 years ago and several economic crimes since then.  You can find the story on WJHG too.  Like I said, these people just probably wanted to dump their kid on someone sometimes and saw that she watched other kids and went no further checking her out.  You are absolutely right, had she been in jail where she should've been and maybe on probation still we would still have little Shannon.  Goodness, I gotta go.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2009, 02:18:34 PM »

HH, you never know who you are actually dealing with until you do an extensive background search and not many people will or will pay for it.  We here in Panama City just had a 70 something yo caregiver murder her patient in her 90's because she had stolen all the lady's money and didn't want her to find it out.  She had been charged with manslaughter about 20 years ago and several economic crimes since then.  You can find the story on WJHG too.  Like I said, these people just probably wanted to dump their kid on someone sometimes and saw that she watched other kids and went no further checking her out.  You are absolutely right, had she been in jail where she should've been and maybe on probation still we would still have little Shannon.  Goodness, I gotta go.
My sons family is from the area, his father born and raised in Vernon.......sand hills........and his uncle is a reverand there in Panama City, and Im glad I never came across this lady on my visits there......pure evil is what she is..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2009, 02:18:42 PM »

Mrs. Baker just named POI on WJHG and 12:30!  They stated all info that was posted here too.  Thanks Monkeys!  I live here and you guys were quicker!  If I get into trouble I've given instructions to contact y'all! lol
we got your back... but please don't go missing we're a little bogged down already...
o/t but is it wrong of me to be insanely pissed that this missing college girl named morgan's reward is at 150K and haleigh still flipflops between 35k and 70k 9 months later!!!!!!!!!!
not even sure if there is any reward for this poor missing baby...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2009, 02:23:59 PM »

we got your back... but please don't go missing we're a little bogged down already...
o/t but is it wrong of me to be insanely pissed that this missing college girl named morgan's reward is at 150K and haleigh still flipflops between 35k and 70k 9 months later!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, that pisses me off too, Haleigh should be just as important and so should this baby Shannon, but I think  this baby will be found soon, or at the very least this so-called babysitter is gonna be arrested, and if she is the one that done something with that missing boy all those years ago, well then, I just hope she made a mistake this time or elase if she isnt willing to talk and no one else saw her, then baby Shannon may never be found either,,,,,,,,,I hope they hang her if she is to blame....

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2009, 02:39:38 PM »

I agree, the rewards should be up there for all of them. I am also angry because this monster should have never ever been walking the streets. She was given credit for time served in jail and released instead of doing her 10 yrs.. Maybe had she done her 10, she would have stayed away from children... also, why do I sit and wonder how many other children went missing after she baby sat them?

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2009, 02:42:34 PM »

snipped from susan's myspace status updates BOLD BY ME just some posts that stuck out in my mind and anyone can view them and feel free to draw your own conclusions here they are
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=394198094
----------------------------------------------------------------
 ** Sue**We are going to go camping this weekend. All yall have a good weekend. Crap now we cant go camping. My sister concelled on me. So I guess we will be here.
Mood:blessed
Posted at 10:37 AM Sep 18

I WANT COPS TO CHECK WHERE SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO CAMPING

---------------------------------------------------------------------

** Sue**Has her two grandneices. They are laying down for a nap. It's raining.
Posted at 3:07 PM Aug 14

IT MAKES ME SICK THAT HER FAMILY MEMBERS EVEN LET THEIR KIDS NEAR HER
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHE CAMPS OFTEN

** Sue**Got home last night. Had a great time.
Posted at 11:22 AM Aug 10
commentmessage
Add comment...
Submit

~ Flip Flop ~
      ~ Flip Flop ~ Posted at 12:02 PM Aug 10
      thats nice
      ** Sue**
      ** Sue** Posted at 11:42 AM Aug 10
      Camping.And we went canoeing.

3 comments total show more hide all show
-------------------------------------------------------------

** Sue**I have a Dr appt in PC tomarrow.
Posted at 1:24 AM Jul 25

I HOPE PC DOES NOT STAND FOR PUTNAM COUNTY CUZ THAT PLACE HAS ENOUGH DANGEROUS STEPMOM"S
----------------------------------------------------------------------

SHE DRIVES A VAN (i read something about a gray van in regards to this case)

** Sue**its so hot here. I clean out and washed my van. Now I need to go into town.
Posted at 11:30 AM Jun 22
commentmessage

WHERE IS DESTIN?

** Sue**Had come home to feed and water my critters. But we are going back to destin.
Posted at 7:22 AM Jun 17
commentmessage

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SHE BABYSITS INFANTS

** Sue**Is at home, just got back from babysitting. I am a proud great Aunt. Jaden Morgan Bailey Shirley was born last night.
Mood:over the moon
Posted at 5:01 PM May 30

HER DAD DIED IN APRIL
** Sue**
** Sue** Is in Dade City and have barried my father. Now we are at my brother and they are grilling. All my neices & nephews are here.Posted at 11:59 AM Apr 25

-----------------------------------------------------------------
SHE OWNS A CANOE
** Sue**
** Sue** is home - went and bought a canoe - Posted at 9:47 PM Apr 10
Mood:happy
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SHE POSTS ABOUT HER AUNTS HOUSE BURNING DOWN AND HER DAD YING IN HIS SLEEP ALL IN THE SAME DAY AND AT TIMES SHE IS NOT USUALLY ON MYSPACE>>> WEIRD

** Sue** My father passed a way at 4:00 am this morning. He passed in his sleep - Please Pray for me. This is hard.......Posted at 5:24 AM Apr 1
Mood:Sad
commentmessage
** Sue**
** Sue**  - My aunt house burn down yesterday - my neice and her family was living with her. They lost everything. My neice has a handicape 3 yr old son.Posted at 2:46 AM Apr 1
Mood:very worried
------------------------------------------------------------------
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2009, 02:44:09 PM »

I agree, the rewards should be up there for all of them. I am also angry because this monster should have never ever been walking the streets. She was given credit for time served in jail and released instead of doing her 10 yrs.. Maybe had she done her 10, she would have stayed away from children... also, why do I sit and wonder how many other children went missing after she baby sat them?
Thats exactly what I said, and really she didnt even have to babysit them, since Shannon came up missing from her own home, she could have just been familar with them and their routines,,,,,,,,,I hope they look into everyone of them that she might have been around........I hope she has never been to Satsuma, maybe we should check to see if she knows anyone there or is kin to someone...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »

See......penny.......she has been all around the area, Destin.....OMG....and she goes canoeing.....and like you said .....these people continued to let her babysit and be around all these kids......and you see how often she mantions ner neices and babysitting and stuff like that...weird........she needs some checking into......thats for sure.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »

i totally agree about she shoul not have been let out but from what i understand she was in jail from 1987-2000 at which point she was sentenced to time serve ... i could be wrong or mis-reading but that is over 10 years... should have locked her up and taken the key tho
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »

snipped from susan's myspace status updates BOLD BY ME just some posts that stuck out in my mind and anyone can view them and feel free to draw your own conclusions here they are
http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=394198094
----------------------------------------------------------------
 ** Sue**We are going to go camping this weekend. All yall have a good weekend. Crap now we cant go camping. My sister concelled on me. So I guess we will be here.
Posted at 10:37 AM Sep 18

I WANT COPS TO CHECK WHERE SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO CAMPING

** Sue**Has her two grandneices. They are laying down for a nap. It's raining.
Posted at 3:07 PM Aug 14

IT MAKES ME SICK THAT HER FAMILY MEMBERS EVEN LET THEIR KIDS NEAR HER
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHE CAMPS OFTEN

** Sue**Got home last night. Had a great time.
Posted at 11:22 AM Aug 10
commentmessage
Add comment...
Submit

~ Flip Flop ~
      ~ Flip Flop ~ Posted at 12:02 PM Aug 10
      thats nice
      ** Sue**
      ** Sue** Posted at 11:42 AM Aug 10
      Camping.And we went canoeing.

3 comments total show more hide all show
-------------------------------------------------------------

** Sue**I have a Dr appt in PC tomarrow.
Posted at 1:24 AM Jul 25

I HOPE PC DOES NOT STAND FOR PUTNAM COUNTY CUZ THAT PLACE HAS ENOUGH DANGEROUS STEPMOM"S

SHE DRIVES A VAN (i read something about a gray van in regards to this case)

** Sue**its so hot here. I clean out and washed my van. Now I need to go into town.
Posted at 11:30 AM Jun 22
commentmessage

WHERE IS DESTIN?

** Sue**Had come home to feed and water my critters. But we are going back to destin.
Posted at 7:22 AM Jun 17
commentmessage

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SHE BABYSITS INFANTS

** Sue**Is at home, just got back from babysitting. I am a proud great Aunt. Jaden Morgan Bailey Shirley was born last night.
Mood:over the moon
Posted at 5:01 PM May 30

HER DAD DIED IN APRIL
** Sue**
** Sue** Is in Dade City and have barried my father. Now we are at my brother and they are grilling. All my neices & nephews are here.Posted at 11:59 AM Apr 25

-----------------------------------------------------------------
SHE OWNS A CANOE
** Sue**
** Sue** is home - went and bought a canoe - Posted at 9:47 PM Apr 10
Mood:happy
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SHE POSTS ABOUT HER AUNTS HOUSE BURNING DOWN AND HER DAD YING IN HIS SLEEP ALL IN THE SAME DAY AND AT TIMES SHE IS NOT USUALLY ON MYSPACE>>> WEIRD

** Sue** My father passed a way at 4:00 am this morning. He passed in his sleep - Please Pray for me. This is hard.......Posted at 5:24 AM Apr 1
Mood:Sad
commentmessage
** Sue**
** Sue**  - My aunt house burn down yesterday - my neice and her family was living with her. They lost everything. My neice has a handicape 3 yr old son.Posted at 2:46 AM Apr 1
Mood:very worried
------------------------------------------------------------------

Penny, the grey van mentioned was her van. That is what kicked all this off. she was interviewed due to her van being mentioned and bam, it all unfolded.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2009, 02:53:07 PM »

i totally agree about she shoul not have been let out but from what i understand she was in jail from 1987-2000 at which point she was sentenced to time serve ... i could be wrong or mis-reading but that is over 10 years... should have locked her up and taken the key tho

no Penny, because in 2000 IIRC she was extradited from Chipley on charges related to Paul. so she did not do much time at all.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2009, 02:57:12 PM »

Thats exactly what I said, and really she didnt even have to babysit them, since Shannon came up missing from her own home, she could have just been familar with them and their routines,,,,,,,,,I hope they look into everyone of them that she might have been around........I hope she has never been to Satsuma, maybe we should check to see if she knows anyone there or is kin to someone...
her niece has a handi-capped 3 yr old son... strange tome that this baby was also handicapped maybe that was her get in line ... my nephew has disabilities i am very familiar with caring for disabled children...
she makes me frickin sick... best case scenario for her is she was an accomplice to her step son's disappearance although i have a feeling she did more then that to him
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »

no Penny, because in 2000 IIRC she was extradited from Chipley on charges related to Paul. so she did not do much time at all.
yeah i read it quick so i was not sure how it played out just stuck out tome that in 2000 she was sentenced to time served
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2009, 03:03:04 PM »

yeah i read it quick so i was not sure how it played out just stuck out tome that in 2000 she was sentenced to time served
they were extradited in 2000 and received prison time for te abuse of the daughter... then it was reduced to time served according to this link
http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/69090642.html
so what no time served for the missing boy?
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2009, 03:05:38 PM »

Penny I think Destin is between Panama City and Pensicola. I have been there but it has been a while.

2 4 1
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2009, 03:06:41 PM »

http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/

BREAKING NEWS: Update: Officers Surrounding Home of Reported Babysitter of Missing Infant

News 13 has learned that Beaufort County is sending an investigator to assist in the case of missing baby Shannon.

Read more: http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/#ixzz0VvIaF2Gs

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »

Yea, that pisses me off too, Haleigh should be just as important and so should this baby Shannon, but I think  this baby will be found soon, or at the very least this so-called babysitter is gonna be arrested, and if she is the one that done something with that missing boy all those years ago, well then, I just hope she made a mistake this time or elase if she isnt willing to talk and no one else saw her, then baby Shannon may never be found either,,,,,,,,,I hope they hang her if she is to blame....
sick part is she seems to love kids (in her mind at least) and my hunch would be she would not just dispose of paul who she also babysat before she became his step mother...she claims to love shannon in her email also... it is my hunch that she would want some sort of a gravesite to visit for these babies and she is some sort of a sick munchausing <---- spelled wrong
nut case... i would think she would put them in plain site so tospeak in a place that she could visit regularly without drawing attention to the fact that she was there....
for some reason my gut is telling me that the cops need to search that campground and water around it maybe even a small island in the water
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.