May 03, 2024, 09:12:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 347659 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: March 06, 2009, 01:55:16 PM »

kinda o/t

isn't tomorrow KC's b-day?

wendi

IIRC 3/16 anyone want to send her licorice? YIKES thats my neices bday too 

why am i confusing everyone's b-day? i am not going to try & remember again! (not right now)

wendi

It could be me Wendi....yours looks right too
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: March 06, 2009, 01:55:24 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...
Especially someone that age, it struck me so odd. 

I have come to believe Lee is either mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and his actions never match and he seems to have the cognitive reasoning skills of about a 10 year old. I believe there is something wrong there and that is another thing they have been hiding.
I respectfully disagree.  I do not think LA is mentally +++++++ or autistic. I have been highly involved with both all of my life.  I do agree there is something not right with him but I don't think he falls into either of those two categories.

He fits the criteria for ASD -  AS differs from other ASDs by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development although it is on an age level much less than the adult.

In standard diagnostic criteria, physical clumsiness and untypical use of language are frequently reported.  Most individuals with AS can improve over time, but difficulties with communication, social adjustment and independent living continue into adulthood.

Unlike those with autism, (unless high functioning) people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly, for example by engaging in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions. Their cognitive reasoning skills are lacking.

This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd". Although individuals with Asperger syndrome acquire language skills without significant general delay and their speech typically lacks significant abnormalities, language acquisition and use is often atypical.

Abnormalities include verbosity, abrupt transitions, literal interpretations and miscomprehension of nuance, use of metaphor meaningful only to the speaker, auditory perception deficits, unusually pedantic, formal or idiosyncratic speech, and oddities in loudness, pitch, intonation, prosody, and rhythm. They may laugh or have other inappropriate responses to communications.

Three aspects of communication patterns are of clinical interest: poor prosody, tangential and circumstantial speech, and marked verbosity. Although inflection and intonation may be less rigid or monotonic than in autism, people with AS often have a limited range of intonation: speech may be unusually fast, jerky or loud. Speech may convey a sense of incoherence; the conversational style often includes monologues about topics that are not the original topic of conversation. They fail to provide context for comments, or fails to suppress internal thoughts which are not relevant to the conversation.

I believe we saw all of this in the deposition.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: March 06, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »

I agree OEJ, LA and slore seem to be intellectually challenged.  But I don't think that they meet the definition of either (IQ<70).  Also, if one is diagnosed with being mentally +++++++ or Autistic you can apply for SSI and Medicaid.  I would think that cin-cin's love for money would out way her love for a perfect family.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: March 06, 2009, 01:58:14 PM »

kinda o/t

wendi

Thanks Brandi.... see Wendi you were right and I was wong Now I can go back to loving my niece without thinking bad about her
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1584 on: March 06, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »

lol.....i am still watching the videos of LA's depo.....the boy answered a question by saying "oh, that's just poppycock"  who the hell says that.  they not only speak in code, they speak a whole different language than the rest of us...

I have come to believe Lee is either mentally +++++++ or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and his actions never match and he seems to have the cognitive reasoning skills of about a 10 year old. I believe there is something wrong there and that is another thing they have been hiding.
I respectfully disagree.  I do not think LA is mentally +++++++ or autistic. I have been highly involved with both all of my life.  I do agree there is something not right with him but I don't think he falls into either of those two categories.

I think Lee has some of the same developmental issues that Casey has. Mainly, intellectualizing and compartmentalizing emotions.

I agree, Lee has some issues emotionally incommon with Casey..but not as fractured as Casey's are..Casey is a stranger to emotion imderstandomg even some of the basic emotins others might feel in certain instances..like the death of their daughter.  Lee I think could empathize, but not to the degree that others can.   I think it is an issue of degree.

Yes, I agree with you.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: March 06, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »

He fits the criteria for ASD -  AS differs from other ASDs by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development although it is on an age level much less than the adult.

In standard diagnostic criteria, physical clumsiness and untypical use of language are frequently reported.  Most individuals with AS can improve over time, but difficulties with communication, social adjustment and independent living continue into adulthood.

Unlike those with autism, (unless high functioning) people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly, for example by engaging in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions. Their cognitive reasoning skills are lacking.

This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd". Although individuals with Asperger syndrome acquire language skills without significant general delay and their speech typically lacks significant abnormalities, language acquisition and use is often atypical.

Abnormalities include verbosity, abrupt transitions, literal interpretations and miscomprehension of nuance, use of metaphor meaningful only to the speaker, auditory perception deficits, unusually pedantic, formal or idiosyncratic speech, and oddities in loudness, pitch, intonation, prosody, and rhythm. They may laugh or have other inappropriate responses to communications.

Three aspects of communication patterns are of clinical interest: poor prosody, tangential and circumstantial speech, and marked verbosity. Although inflection and intonation may be less rigid or monotonic than in autism, people with AS often have a limited range of intonation: speech may be unusually fast, jerky or loud. Speech may convey a sense of incoherence; the conversational style often includes monologues about topics that are not the original topic of conversation. They fail to provide context for comments, or fails to suppress internal thoughts which are not relevant to the conversation.

I believe we saw all of this in the deposition.

Yes, I believe we did.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: March 06, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »

Would you stop talking about my butt???? Remember, I am the victim here! Damn, I need a PopTart.

LOL
these antics reminds me of Chris Crocker and his LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE rantings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1587 on: March 06, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »

I think the DP will go back on the table..they have enough evidence for it and I think it will be used to try to get Casey to plea.  Without the Dp on the table and with no plea deal being offered right now by the State, she can't just plea..she would have to confess right?
I, personally do not think they will bring back the death penalty.

Here is my reasoning:

She is a young, some would say attractive, white female. She does not have the appearance of a vicious killer to the average potential juror not familiar with this case

They do not have exact cause of death (note the ME stated no signs of trama to the remains)

As far as we know at this time, there is no concrete evidence tying her personally to the  crime scene

There is so much "reasonable doubt" being spewed by the defense, that it would only take 1 juror to believe in any of them and be swayed by the thought of the dp as punishment if convicted. After all we know now, there are still fools people out there believing she is innocent

There is no family speaking for Caylee seeking revenge for her killer, much less the dp

I believe the state feels it has a better chance of conviction with a jail sentence as opposed to the dp if for no other reason than a possible sympathy factor from jurors

There are a large number of people amongst us that are opposed to the death penalty and there are criminals that have been convicted of more heinous or violent crimes that have only received jail sentences

This is of course just my opinion. Myself, I do believe in the death penalty with the exception that in most cases it is far more humane than what their victims endured.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: March 06, 2009, 02:05:43 PM »

kinda o/t

wendi

I thought it was 3/19??? Could be wrong. 

Ding ding.We have a winner.Free licorice for you. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: March 06, 2009, 02:05:57 PM »

Another thing which seemed to tip the scales in my mind to Lee being AS or ASD was the picture he had drawn which was outside his house. It is way below his age level and very juvenile. That also would explain why he would play online kid's games for hours at a time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: March 06, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

I see a lot of talk about KC getting off, frankly it saddens me to no end. I would like to remind all monkeys that there is power in positive thinking. I believe there is much more here that we do not know and may not know until we get to trial. The defense can spin all they want but they have to stick with one story. Was it an accident or did the nanny take her?

If it was an accident why did she wait 31 days ( and we know she would have waited as long as possible) to report it? Technically she wasn't even the one to report it. Why did she carry on as nothing happened? What are her friends going to testify regarding her disposition during those 31 days?

<SNIP>

I agree with you leslee....that 31 days is going to be impossible to justify..also when CA did finally call 911...all the runaround and lies to the LE is going to be even harder to explain..IMO guilt was already apparent within the first few hours of LE being involved and all the rest of these months has just been a process of gathering information for the trial. It was very evident that LE knew the situation (even tho not all the details) from the tone of the questioning at Universal Studios.. JMO

O/T...just got back from shopping....Rain Forest Nut is the Coffee for the afternoon !!!!

Shopping?      I've been working on my lawn mower. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: March 06, 2009, 02:07:27 PM »

Would you stop talking about my butt???? Remember, I am the victim here! Damn, I need a PopTart.

LOL
these antics reminds me of Chris Crocker and his LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE rantings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
Nice to see you OF!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: March 06, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »

wow turbo...great work....LA could be the poster boy for AS.  describes him perfectly. 
ca would never admit that something was wrong with her children, never would have applied for disability
i actually know a family that acts just like the A's......they just haven't killed a child ...yet

Regrets, I've had a few......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: March 06, 2009, 02:10:12 PM »

LOL

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: March 06, 2009, 02:14:23 PM »

I think the DP will go back on the table..they have enough evidence for it and I think it will be used to try to get Casey to plea.  Without the Dp on the table and with no plea deal being offered right now by the State, she can't just plea..she would have to confess right?

Here is my reasoning:

She is a young, some would say attractive, white female. She does not have the appearance of a vicious killer to the average potential juror not familiar with this case

They do not have exact cause of death (note the ME stated no signs of trama to the remains)

As far as we know at this time, there is no concrete evidence tying her personally to the  crime scene

There is so much "reasonable doubt" being spewed by the defense, that it would only take 1 juror to believe in any of them and be swayed by the thought of the dp as punishment if convicted. After all we know now, there are still fools people out there believing she is innocent

There is no family speaking for Caylee seeking revenge for her killer, much less the dp

I believe the state feels it has a better chance of conviction with a jail sentence as opposed to the dp if for no other reason than a possible sympathy factor from jurors

There are a large number of people amongst us that are opposed to the death penalty and there are criminals that have been convicted of more heinous or violent crimes that have only received jail sentences

This is of course just my opinion. Myself, I do believe in the death penalty with the exception that in most cases it is far more humane than what their victims endured.

Oh I agree with you that she will get a jail sentence, but I do believe it will be LWOP.  I only think they will put DP back as a way to let her plea bargain.

I guess what I am asking is..if there is no plea bargain deal on the table offerred by the State..and to my knowledge that was rescinded back in late July early August...then how could she plea bargain?  Wouldn't it have to then be considered a confession?  And I do not see her willingly confesses unless there was a plea bargain and she could save her own azz.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1595 on: March 06, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »

Shopping?      I've been working on my lawn mower. 

my lawn's under 3 feet of snow right now

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: March 06, 2009, 02:19:09 PM »

Another thing which seemed to tip the scales in my mind to Lee being AS or ASD was the picture he had drawn which was outside his house. It is way below his age level and very juvenile. That also would explain why he would play online kid's games for hours at a time.

Hey now My brother is a gamer at 41, holds a great job and is a good dad...we all have our addictions
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1597 on: March 06, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »

Here is my reasoning:

Oh I agree with you that she will get a jail sentence, but I do believe it will be LWOP.  I only think they will put DP back as a way to let her plea bargain.

I guess what I am asking is..if there is no plea bargain deal on the table offerred by the State..and to my knowledge that was rescinded back in late July early August...then how could she plea bargain?  Wouldn't it have to then be considered a confession?  And I do not see her willingly confesses unless there was a plea bargain and she could save her own azz.

I feel at this time, the only way the state would invoke the death penalty is if there is direct solid evidence connecting her to the crime scene, such as her fingerprints on the duct tape, sticker or bags(s) or some form of trace or dna evidence on or in the bags. Shoe prints from her could possibly do it as well.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1598 on: March 06, 2009, 02:21:08 PM »

gypsy
that would make alot of sense  now that you mention it.
the DP will  probably be the only thing that makes her talk.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1599 on: March 06, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »

kinda o/t

wendi

I thought it was 3/19??? Could be wrong. 

Ding ding.We have a winner.Free licorice for you. 

Licorice??? It's ruined for me.

yes, this is my new fave "barfing" avi.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.