May 13, 2024, 12:48:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 - 10/4/09  (Read 582781 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: October 01, 2009, 11:14:33 PM »

Tracygirl, I don't know, but it just seems odd to say arm, when clearly it is a leg 

I cannot see it is a leg, I have tried and tried...Would it be his calf?

I think the back of his leg, yes, the calf.   

I tried to post a picture of true stitching job for that type of slice, but i did something wrong. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: October 01, 2009, 11:16:30 PM »

Example of correct stitch for this type of injury....just saying...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: October 01, 2009, 11:16:56 PM »

<snipped>

I have been talking to DD and she and I have had some convo's about Kylar Kampens wound.I have his photo of his wound and have it dated as he put it on Mypace which was 7/8/09. He himself put the photo on myspace.
This last weekend I showed the photo to My Mom. She knows nothing of anything within Lindsey or what the photo was .. I asked her What do you see?
She said first - OMG! Who stitched that ?? 2nd out her mouth was those are Fisherman Knots and Third was that is Horrifying. Then I said Ma, its a 12 yr old Boy. She got all upset and Said Where was his Parents? I asked her What would cause this type of wound? She who grew up on a Farm and was practically a Farm hand for her parents .. born in 1944. She said That to me looks like a Wound caused by being Caught on Barbed Wire. She said who ever stitched that is not a Doctor by any means. Those are Fisherman Knots with basic Coat thread.

Then she said that poor kid to be caught in the Leg. She said that must have hurt like hell.
Now Monkeys it was said to be his inner arm. I thought possibly was his Calf .. my Ma took one look without " knowing anything" and said that is his Thigh - upper thigh towards the back of his leg with the shorts folded up.
This is the original photo - I have done nothing to it.

I flipped it and this is what it looks like - which I believe to be straight up not sideways.

Sorry the photos are so big - But I think it needs to be so you can see the depth and the perception of the wound itself. The Date too is important. 7/8/09.

Thanks Deenie.  I was looking for those pictures a while back.  As far as I can determine Shorty's myspace no longer exists.

Janet

++++++

Deenie
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1754 on: July 09, 2009, 12:24:47 AM »

OMG OUCH .....................

damn I know this Hurt.

Shorty's new Pic on his Myspace  - I don't know about you ..but that looks likes a home stitch job ..  That is a deep wound.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=445914790&albumID=651867&imageID=12140170

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870820#msg870820

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=445914790&albumID=651867&imageID=12140170

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1758 on: July 09, 2009, 12:32:57 AM »

Heck no! I couldn't of handled that. He went with family (Grandma, Grandpa, aunts etc) to a cabin for fourth of July and slept walked over the railing of the loft - knocked down a picture frame on his way down and then landed on it. They drove him home to me and we took him to the local hospital - looked gory but it was apparently not deep but filleted **gross**. Ended up with 18 stitches and not allowed to ever sleep in the loft again.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870836;topicseen#msg870836

BUMPED
bump
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #983 on: October 01, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »

I guess I'll just say it then. 

I do believe you DD, I believe in your research, in your findings.  And I trust what you say, even the things you know about that you cannot say.  I just want to say that first, cuz I don't want you thinking I am questioning you, or directing this at you in any way.  I've worked with you in the Cantu case, and admire/respect you greatly.  Setting your research aside for a minute, I'm gonna speak to what we've read from what's been reported in the news, from locals, friends, and so-called friends (from earlier on in the case). 

I do have questions, from time to time, about this case.  I like to take what's been reported in the media and dig into it, looking at it from any angle.  But have been sitting on my hands and not posting very many of my questions, not like I would and have in other cases.   As some in here know, I've leaped right in with everyone, researched and questioned alongside locals and non-locals alike. 

Just seems in this case, for whatever reason, there are feathers that get ruffled.  My intent (and those of other monkeys am sure), is not to hurt the family, friends and/or locals.  My intent is to dig for the truth.  And yet.. seems when we do 'question' something we've read about, someone somewhere in this case gets hurt feelings.  Again, that's not the intention.  It's really really hard to dig in a case, question things when they don't make sense or don't add up, without hurting someone in the process.  If I question something about a family member, for example, I'm not trying to sit in judgement on that person, I'm trying to more fully understand the situation.  And etc. 

So I've sat back, a lot.  And it's frustrating.  Just as much as it must be for others.  Am not directing this to any one person involved in this case!  Am just saying how frustrating it is for me, this case.... The ever-changing info.  Truths?  How do we know when it doesn't make sense and we cannot dig in and ask questions about it without hurting someone?  Or have our intentions taken wrongly? 

I dunno.. Just wanted to share that.  Cuz I want what we all want.. Lindsey home with her family and justice brought for her and whatever may have happened. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: October 01, 2009, 11:18:25 PM »

wow I bumped the actual pic, you can really see the difference! WTHeck, who sewed this?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: October 01, 2009, 11:19:54 PM »

If a doctor stitched that up, I would ask for my money back, no way did a doctor do that 

No Rose, I agree.  If a Dr. did that, I hope he has excellent malpractice insurance coverage.   

my mother is a doctor...she looked at the pictures and said that it's a leg..she said "if thats not a leg then i shouldnt be a doctor."  she also said that it looks to be a week old but could be older b/c the stitching job is so bad. she said it looks like a fisherman tied it together.  she also said that if that child came into her office and kk gave the same explanation to her as she did to us on the baord, my mom said she would have to call CPS because the injury would be suspicious as there is no way the injury fits the alleged circumstances.  my mom also said that if it happened as she said we would see more bruising.

Very good point about the bruising.  If one falls 7 feet ++++ and hits a table, or floor...there is going to be bruising.  Thanks!!

I also think we need more information.  I would like to see the hospital verification for what was done, and when it was done...If it exists.  I bet it doesn't.  I would also like to know where KK's son was the night Lindsey disappeared.   Was he home??  What time is his curfue? 

Hi AZ,  I agree with you but still can not conceive of the idea a 13 yr old boy having the means to dispose of a body.  No one in their right mind would become an accessory to homocide IMO
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: October 01, 2009, 11:20:55 PM »

wow I bumped the actual pic, you can really see the difference! WTHeck, who sewed this?

um, a drunken sailor?  aren't those fishing knots?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: October 01, 2009, 11:24:59 PM »

If a doctor stitched that up, I would ask for my money back, no way did a doctor do that 

No Rose, I agree.  If a Dr. did that, I hope he has excellent malpractice insurance coverage.   

my mother is a doctor...she looked at the pictures and said that it's a leg..she said "if thats not a leg then i shouldnt be a doctor."  she also said that it looks to be a week old but could be older b/c the stitching job is so bad. she said it looks like a fisherman tied it together.  she also said that if that child came into her office and kk gave the same explanation to her as she did to us on the baord, my mom said she would have to call CPS because the injury would be suspicious as there is no way the injury fits the alleged circumstances.  my mom also said that if it happened as she said we would see more bruising.

Very good point about the bruising.  If one falls 7 feet ++++ and hits a table, or floor...there is going to be bruising.  Thanks!!

I also think we need more information.  I would like to see the hospital verification for what was done, and when it was done...If it exists.  I bet it doesn't.  I would also like to know where KK's son was the night Lindsey disappeared.   Was he home??  What time is his curfue? 

Hi AZ,  I agree with you but still can not conceive of the idea a 13 yr old boy having the means to dispose of a body.  No one in their right mind would become an accessory to homocide IMO

I don't know Scandi, I am just throwing out as there is a repeated suggestion that the12 year old brother was involved, which I do not think was the case, then why not a 13 year old with a noticable injury.  Help from family, accident in woods- I don't know, as I said, we need more information/clarification.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #988 on: October 01, 2009, 11:25:04 PM »

Maybe... just maybe.. more than one person got 'hurt in the woods' that night?? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: October 01, 2009, 11:26:09 PM »

Maybe... just maybe.. more than one person got 'hurt in the woods' that night?? 

And what I mean by that, is... maybe more than one victim?  Or.. defensive wounds trying to help a friend..

Heck I dunno.  Just a thought. 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: October 01, 2009, 11:26:27 PM »

there could have been an accident of somesort, or maybe lindsey was out in the woods like the trackign dogs said, then a body wouldnt have had to be disposed of.  you should read dd's post about lindsey getting hurt in the woods. it's on her website. it's really interesting Smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: October 01, 2009, 11:27:26 PM »

A mother would Scandi...an act of desperation or an act of protection would lead a mother to protect her child.

I actually do not think this little boy killed or hurt Lindsey, I am thinking this little boy may have gotten hurt and that needs to be investigated. These stitches where not done by a doctor as they should have been. Maybe they don't have healthcare, I don't know. Maybe they didnt want to admit something else may have happened, I don't know. What I do know when I look at these pics is, the story does not connect and make sense.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: October 01, 2009, 11:32:01 PM »

A mother would Scandi...an act of desperation or an act of protection would lead a mother to protect her child.

I actually do not think this little boy killed or hurt Lindsey, I am thinking this little boy may have gotten hurt and that needs to be investigated. These stitches where not done by a doctor as they should have been. Maybe they don't have healthcare, I don't know. Maybe they didnt want to admit something else may have happened, I don't know. What I do know when I look at these pics is, the story does not connect and make sense.

yea i agree. i think someone should take a look at it and then let a dr decide. for all we know that could be infected by now. poor thing
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: October 01, 2009, 11:33:55 PM »

yea i agree. i think someone should take a look at it and then let a dr decide. for all we know that could be infected by now. poor thing

i also dont think he hurt or killed lb , i just dont understand why there is the need for a coverup. again, maybe something else happened that night that we are missing.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: October 01, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »

i also dont think he hurt or killed lb , i just dont understand why there is the need for a coverup. again, maybe something else happened that night that we are missing.

I agree.  I think this was done by an adult, not a child, but I do not understand the need for the lie.  KK said something about the skin having shrunk, and the Doc said this would look bad.  If the skin shrunk that badly, there had to be a delay of several days before it was tended to, in my estimation.  The wound does not even look like it was scrubbed out prior to sutures.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: October 01, 2009, 11:43:19 PM »

Praying for Lindsey. an angelic monkey

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: October 01, 2009, 11:43:40 PM »

Let me see if I can find the orignial posting about this.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: October 01, 2009, 11:48:57 PM »

This has been bothering the beegees out of me, finally found it, but I apologize that I don't know how to bring quote from another thread:

KK said:

As far as my family being checked out I guess that depends on what you consider being checked out - if background check, criminal record and history checks, numerous home checks, vehicle check, numerous property checks, polygraph (for Scott - probably cause he's the only one who can drive and I was in the process of writing and drafting several articles), numerous FBI interviews, numerous police interviews, numerous sheriff's dept interviews, search dogs, phone records, copy of computer hard drives and such then I would say yes we have been checked out pretty thoroughly.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: October 01, 2009, 11:59:31 PM »

Here's another KK post:

I don't know if he ever actually went to juvie. All I know for sure is he gets picked on a lot (my kids have participated verbally and been in trouble for this as well) by kids trying to get a reaction - spitting, name calling etc. - To my knowledge that is where most of his trouble has been with little fights amongst kids and complaints from them or their parents.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: October 02, 2009, 12:00:37 AM »

I am not sure what this will bring up but this is an interesting page I found. It talks about a few different things.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870820#msg870820
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.