May 03, 2024, 07:04:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 262381 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2010, 01:39:51 PM »

I'll just throw this out here, could it be possible that DeDe and someone else besides Terri took Kyron, and for what reason, I can come up with a couple I suppose, but could this be revenge? Or was DeDe and Terri and maybe one other person all involved with this? Again I can't come up with anything besides revenge against Kaine.
I believe more likely all involved since DeDe and Terri have been spending alot of time together since Kyron went missing.
I think so also. And I noticed when reading DeDe's blog about dog sitting, it was bad enough she has done this more than one time, but what I found interesting in one of the paragraphs she used the word we. Have no idea if she was referring the we to another person, or the we meaning the doxie. Also after reading that I see why she has no kids, if she is freaked about a mess from a little pup, just imagine how freaked she would get with messes kids make?    Also she was talking about binging with food, wonder what else she binges with?
  GMTA!  "we"

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2010, 01:41:48 PM »

Foregive me if this offends anyone but do you suppose the off the wall sexting with the Cook guy was to divert attention from her relationship to DeDe?
Could sure be. Now I have to say with the talk of adoption and all, wouldn't that be something if both women were related? They do resemble each other.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »

really quickly here than I have to go  research info to post...

there were more search warrants... there were some this last monday also.. there was a grand jury going on yesterday when I was posting and sounding weird and trying to post info but could not really say things... now this all comes out.. GOOD, about time we are getting info out here. 

and very good they put Dede's name out here.  Finally.... now someone believes they saw her somewhere.. with someone.. and I believe this person 100000 %  we have been looking for the photo of the person seen, and now this person believes it was dede... and so if dede was really there, she might as well just give it up and tell the truth, because if she were there, like this person believes, it's over for her. 

now the person who thought they saw her is very professional and no kook type... and we keep looking for who she saw... I am told now it was dede who they saw... le was given this info earlier but no one ever mentioned anything about it and no one got back to this person, so we kept wonder wth, did they not listen... well the other day I started posting about it... I wanted LE to listen.. but it seems they might have been listening after all... but just in case they haven't, they are getting another call.  I also gave the person some numbers to call to get through to some others people who would listen..

now I hope they listened to this person... and if they haven't, they need to.. because this person swears the person they saw was dede...

Hi DD.  Just out of curiosity and I completely understand if you can't answer.  How do you know all this info, especially living in CA?  Are you in a profession that enables you to get more info than an average person?  I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered before.  Again, if you can't answer I understand, but would really love to know. 

Thank-you, Double D! We appreciate all your juicely updates. an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2010, 01:42:38 PM »

I was just skimming over posts at IS and the post made by Fred50  on page 12 post #448 was quite interesting.

Link please

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=370626&page=12

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2010, 01:43:13 PM »

I was just skimming over posts at IS and the post made by Fred50  on page 12 post #448 was quite interesting.

Link please

Nevermind, I got it:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2010, 01:43:28 PM »

mariloo it sure is sickening, am afraid what else will be uncovered 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 01:46:21 PM »

My apologies Klaas. I have no idea how to post the link like you just did so thank you for that.
Also reading further there is discussion stating that the Father is most likely a Deputy and not "the" Sheriff.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2010, 01:50:01 PM »

Thank-you for that InSession post. If true why in the world would DeDe's father who is in LE help her and lawyer up?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2010, 01:51:45 PM »

Thank-you for that InSession post. If true why in the world would DeDe's father who is in LE help her and lawyer up?
Think George Anthony 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2010, 01:52:14 PM »

I'll just throw this out here, could it be possible that DeDe and someone else besides Terri took Kyron, and for what reason, I can come up with a couple I suppose, but could this be revenge? Or was DeDe and Terri and maybe one other person all involved with this? Again I can't come up with anything besides revenge against Kaine.

I believe more likely all involved since DeDe and Terri have been spending alot of time together since Kyron went missing.

Is it possible that Kyron's death was not premeditated but resulted from an impulsive action by Terri that could not be taken back after she took her stepson from the school with the intention of taking him to the doctor and returning him later (jacket/backpack/science project)?

Could Terri ... in a panic ... fearing the legal consequences ... fearing Kaine's response ...  have contacted her good friend to assist in covering up her impulsive act of wrongdoing?

Could it be that at this point Terri made the decision that she would claim she had left Kyron at school that morning and ... the teacher must have heard her correctly in regards to the date of the doctor's appointment?

Think about it.

1.  The teacher was under the impression that Kyron would be absent.
2.  Tanner was under the impression that his friend would be absent.
3.  Spicher abruptly left her landscaping job at 11:30 PM.
4.  Terri was at home when Kaine arrived at 2:00 PM.

I just cannot comprehend Spicher being a participant with Terri in the disappearing or harming of Kyron but ... assisting a friend in covering up an unintentional act of wrongdoing ... maybe.

Janet

+++++++

SPICHER'S LANDSCAPING CUSTOMER

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

KAINE, DESIREE AND TONY

Letter from Kyron's parents, stepfather

"We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

"We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

"Desiree, Tony, and Kaine"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

DESIREE YOUNG

Q&A with Kyron Horman family touches on polygraph tests, day boy disappeared
Published: Monday, July 05, 2010, 11:11 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 6:30 AM

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

"There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2010, 01:53:26 PM »

Y/W At this point what was said is reported as "according to a close source".
Rumor? ???
Hopefully we will soon find out.

It feels huge thought doesn't it?

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »

mariloo it sure is sickening, am afraid what else will be uncovered 

the thought of these two being romantically involved never entered my mind till today.  They may have been in cahoots with the MFH plot also.  Little Kyron may have seen something he was not supposed to.  God Bless him!!!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2010, 01:54:15 PM »

though not "thought" sheesh can I type today? LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2010, 01:58:14 PM »

FWIW

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg1

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2010, 01:58:27 PM »

I know that Blink is very busy most usually but it would sure be nice to hear an update. I keep checking.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2010, 02:00:35 PM »

Link please
It says (possibly rumor) that Dede's father is a sheriff in Klamath County.  That is indeed where she grew up and where her parents live. 

Found this -- Could he be with the State Police? 
http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/FW/docs/Newsletter/July2009.pdf?ga=t
Sr. Tpr. Niehus (Klamath Falls) received a report of a capsized boat on
Klamath Lake. Niehus and a Klamath County SO (KCSO) responded
via boat. Spotters also arrived. No one had located the boat. Niehus
and Deputy Spicher continued onward to be sure. In 3-foot rollers, they
found the boat and a man clinging to the side of it. As they assisted, the
man climbed back into his boat. The man's behavior was not consistent
with one in distress, though his boat was sinking. They convinced the
man to get in their boat, and the man's odd behavior continued, even
after arriving on shore. KCSO arrested him for BUII—Drugs.

I think Fred 50 may have gotten that here or elsewhere:
This was posted before the In Session post linked above.

--

One more think:  In nearby Coos County (two counties over) there was a colorful Sheriff who has now retired.  His name is... wait for it... yeah.  Mike Cook.  AFAIK absolutely no connection whatsoever to the Mike Cook in this case.  But just another freaky coincidence.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2010, 02:01:16 PM »

I hope DeDe is happy, she is in People magazine in print.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20404515,00.html

Missing Oregon Boy's Parents Ask Mystery Woman to Step Forward
By Joan Sedley

Friday July 23, 2010 09:05 AM EDT

The parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman are asking a mystery woman to come out and help them find out what happened to their boy.

"We have been informed [by law enforcement] that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with [Kyron's stepmom] Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing, and her name is DeDe Spicher," a statement from Desiree Young and Kaine Horman reads. "She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

The following from Dede's twitter *could be* one example of how she may have been 'advising' Terri.  And of course, might not.

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice."[/color] - Dylan Thomas     12:59 PM Jun 22nd  via txt 

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2010, 02:02:17 PM »

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2010, 02:07:25 PM »

More from Dede's cousin...
Jonesr (OP)
User ID: 1046277
 United States
7/23/2010 1:56 PM
Report abusive post Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

Well, I just remembered that it was reported early in the case two cars, one ID as Teri and a blue explored were seen zooming out of Suavi Island. The day of the disappearance. Dede drives a blue explorer.
This is not good.
The poster stating that Dede and Teri are gingers is on to something also,
I know she doesn't much care for kids, and never showed interest in meeting my three.
Dede was a very spoiled child, and never got as much as a lecture for bad behavoir her whole life, I lived with them for two years while in HS.
She is very selfcentered, and a narcisist. ( can't spell that one)
it's terrible to say about family but truth is truth.
IMO she is way more involved than we know yet.
I hope I'm wrong, I wasn't bout the gulf chasm and Matt simmons.
I'm surrounded by doom!

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2010, 02:07:34 PM »

Link please

Nevermind, I got it:

I was reading a little bit further along in there and can't get over how people are still trying to propogate the "Safe House" theory. Why is there this need to ignore everything that we know so far about this case and come up with a conclusion that imo defies logic? I can't help thinking there is some serious projecting happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.