May 13, 2024, 01:32:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 313936 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: June 23, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »

Karma wrote:
IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?

Fanny wrote:
I can assure you that the smell only gets worse as time goes by. I would be willing to bet that the smell is just as bad or worse right now in that car. I hope that the jury will be able to go to the car and get a big sniffer full. It will not go away, even next summer.

So do you think the smell could have been a little strong on 6/24 after decomp sitting in the closed trunk in the hot Florida sun for 6-7 days?

FWIW, I dont believe George ever saw her on the 24th. I think he made it up because they figured out she dumped Caylee the 23rd or 24th and so he wanted to show that he saw her, there was no Casey in the yard, house, no decomp smell that day. He was there with her at her visit. How the flaznock does he show up at the towyard on 7/15 saying his daughter has been missing for a month or 6 weeks or whatever, when he saw her on the 24th?? He doesn't. He did not see them on 6/16 or 6/24.  

I totally agree with Blink here.   Cindy called Casey about the shed being broken into (we know Casey did it because Tony drove her there & he asked her if it was okay that she was breaking the lock to get a gas can).   George knew to cover for her for the date of the 24th because he had called 911 in reference to the "stolen gas can."  Deputy Richard Cain responded to that call.   Same goes for the 16th, George knew after Casey gave them the 9th instead of the 15th to cover for Casey by stating he saw her and Caylee during that day, not to mention covering for the fight Casey & Cindy had the night before.   

monkeys, Im getting a late start today.

I never did think George saw Skanky on June 16th or 24th either.  All the Anthonys have a pizz-poor concept of time along with the truth. I don't think any one of the Anthonys saw Skanky until July 15. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: June 23, 2009, 02:56:14 PM »

IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?

Reposting this cause the way the quote stack came out bugs me lol....and hopefully someone will respond.   

My guess is a big yes and I'll tell you why. Now I'm not comparing decomp to milk because its my belief decomp is many times worse than spoiled milk. But anyway, here's the true story. I noticed when I would enter my young son's room there was a faint odor of something very foul smelling. I looked around pretty well for anything that could be the source going so far as to get down on my hands and knees and smell the rug in case he had tracked something in. Nothing. As the days passed, the smell increased and when I would walk by the open door I would get a huge whif. I look again, still couldn't find it. Finallly shut the door and the smell started coming out of the room even with the door shut. Well, I got my oldest son to help me completely search the room and low and behold, in the closet behind the closed doors and up on the shelf was a plastic tupperware glass with about 2" of milk in it. I put the glass in a plastic bag and carried it outside to the trash. I never would have believed milk could put out such a disgusting odor. I'm betting decomp would be much stronger and smell many times worse.

rotting chicken left out in the hot sun (from going crabbing) is the worst smell I have ever smelt...I can still make myself sick thinking about the smell....and somebody said at the time decomp smells worse...I cannot even imagine....
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: June 23, 2009, 02:56:22 PM »

Karma wrote:

Fanny wrote:
I can assure you that the smell only gets worse as time goes by. I would be willing to bet that the smell is just as bad or worse right now in that car. I hope that the jury will be able to go to the car and get a big sniffer full. It will not go away, even next summer.

So do you think the smell could have been a little strong on 6/24 after decomp sitting in the closed trunk in the hot Florida sun for 6-7 days?

FWIW, I dont believe George ever saw her on the 24th. I think he made it up because they figured out she dumped Caylee the 23rd or 24th and so he wanted to show that he saw her, there was no Casey in the yard, house, no decomp smell that day. He was there with her at her visit. How the flaznock does he show up at the towyard on 7/15 saying his daughter has been missing for a month or 6 weeks or whatever, when he saw her on the 24th?? He doesn't. He did not see them on 6/16 or 6/24.  

I agree Blink..he never saw them  on either date.  But at some point he talks about seeing a laundry bag, a collapsable one in the trunk....I can't remember if it was with LE or FBI..but I swear he also said he saw that....which is a huge slip..but on purpos to start covering all the bases.  I will do so far as to say he and Cindy knew not only what happened, but how it happened and what was deposed with Cayle..the reason for later additions.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: June 23, 2009, 03:00:49 PM »

I never did think George saw Skanky on June 16th or 24th either.  All the Anthonys have a pizz-poor concept of time along with the truth. I don't think any one of the Anthonys saw Skanky until July 15. JMO

Well, just thinking about this I think they did/didn't see her at all and they did/didn't have contact with her in the time period of June 15 to July 15. Sorry, I know that makes no sense but isn't that kind of what we got from all the A's???
They never really committed to any one story, except that Caylee was missing and everyone else should have been out looking for her.    Ugghh, I need to shut up! Sorry monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: June 23, 2009, 03:01:19 PM »

Karma wrote:

Fanny wrote:

I totally agree with Blink here.   Cindy called Casey about the shed being broken into (we know Casey did it because Tony drove her there & he asked her if it was okay that she was breaking the lock to get a gas can).   George knew to cover for her for the date of the 24th because he had called 911 in reference to the "stolen gas can."  Deputy Richard Cain responded to that call.   Same goes for the 16th, George knew after Casey gave them the 9th instead of the 15th to cover for Casey by stating he saw her and Caylee during that day, not to mention covering for the fight Casey & Cindy had the night before.   

monkeys, Im getting a late start today.

George blows his cover at the tow yard when he said he hadnt seen his daughter or granddaughter for a month.   As complicated as this case is sometimes the simplest of facts give one the answer.   This is also similar to my observation that Casey specifically kept saying the 9th was when she dropped Caylee off to Zanny the nanny & stated on the 911 call it was 31 days, nope its not 31 days from the 9th that would be 36 days...her story varied and completed changed from there to the JBP "abduction" and then the "Timer55" password that worked out to have Caylee returned by her 3rd birthday (8/9).

Fanny, glad to hear your hubbie is ok

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: June 23, 2009, 03:04:21 PM »

Karma wrote:

Fanny wrote:

I agree Blink..he never saw them  on either date.  But at some point he talks about seeing a laundry bag, a collapsable one in the trunk....I can't remember if it was with LE or FBI..but I swear he also said he saw that....which is a huge slip..but on purpos to start covering all the bases.  I will do so far as to say he and Cindy knew not only what happened, but how it happened and what was deposed with Cayle..the reason for later additions.

You know I think your mentioning the laundry bag in the trunk jolted my memory and I do believe GA did mention seeing one. That reaffirms my belief that GA was in the know way before the 911 call. I wish I knew more about the bag cause it would certainly help prove how involved GA was.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: June 23, 2009, 03:05:35 PM »

Morning monkeys.  I am still having trouble with stray popups and not being able to quote - anyone else?

Yes, A1, I am having trouble quoting... my screen keeps bouncing all over when I try to type.  It's frustrating me all to he77!!  Monkey Devil!  Does anyone know why it would do this? 

Do you have Explorer 8?

Yes, I sure do!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: June 23, 2009, 03:07:38 PM »

I have a question regarding the descriptions of what Caylee was wearing.

Did Cindy & Casey give a description of what Caylee was wearing, back when they had the date as the 9th?  If so, do you remember what it was?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1108 on: June 23, 2009, 03:08:57 PM »

As a general observation, I just want to throw out there, that regardless of how this happened, her "attempt" at covering it up, and dumping her child leaves her without any options. I spent a few hours yesterday mapping out a 3D interactive on the crime scene and within the first few minutes, I can tell you a jury will convict her on the dumpsite, and what happened to this baby when she was dumped there, alone. I know it is really hard to visualize, but the visual impact of bone dispursement,decomposition and especially the level of animal activity and the timing of same will leave them lighting torches and heading up the mountain, and seriously peeved at Baez antics. I apologize for repeating myself, but he and her parents are sealing this girls death warrant; which I am fine with. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.  
What are your thoughts on what the defense is going to do about the fraud charges, I can't imagine they will agree to a trial within 60 days, will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The only thing that i can think of, is that they MAY want to try it seperately in anticipation of the Scamthony Strategy. Putting them on record in the economic case, if "in concerto" or "in commission" potentially may lock them into testifying at both. My stregnth is not in ecomomic crimes prosecution or knowledge base, though.
B
Thanks, I was even entertaining the thought of her saying guilty to this, and no I haven't been drinking 

NoRose, are you being mean to me?? 
No, I just thought with this crazy idea I had someone might think I'm under the influence of something. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: June 23, 2009, 03:08:58 PM »

Morning monkeys.  I am still having trouble with stray popups and not being able to quote - anyone else?

Yes, A1, I am having trouble quoting... my screen keeps bouncing all over when I try to type.  It's frustrating me all to he77!!  Monkey Devil!  Does anyone know why it would do this? 

Do you have Explorer 8?

Yes, I sure do!!

You should go back and install the old Explorer. Ask Thebozsmom or Klaas. They will tell you how bad it is.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: June 23, 2009, 03:09:15 PM »

Welcome LUCKY777!!!    

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: June 23, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »

Anyone have the link to JSM's blog? Think I need get way O/T or something!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: June 23, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »

As a general observation, I just want to throw out there, that regardless of how this happened, her "attempt" at covering it up, and dumping her child leaves her without any options. I spent a few hours yesterday mapping out a 3D interactive on the crime scene and within the first few minutes, I can tell you a jury will convict her on the dumpsite, and what happened to this baby when she was dumped there, alone. I know it is really hard to visualize, but the visual impact of bone dispursement,decomposition and especially the level of animal activity and the timing of same will leave them lighting torches and heading up the mountain, and seriously peeved at Baez antics. I apologize for repeating myself, but he and her parents are sealing this girls death warrant; which I am fine with. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.  
What are your thoughts on what the defense is going to do about the fraud charges, I can't imagine they will agree to a trial within 60 days, will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The only thing that i can think of, is that they MAY want to try it seperately in anticipation of the Scamthony Strategy. Putting them on record in the economic case, if "in concerto" or "in commission" potentially may lock them into testifying at both. My stregnth is not in ecomomic crimes prosecution or knowledge base, though.
B
Thanks, I was even entertaining the thought of her saying guilty to this, and no I haven't been drinking 

NoRose, are you being mean to me?? 
No, I just thought with this crazy idea I had someone might think I'm under the influence of something. 

Well, you know that I would NEVER post on the thread if I was under the influence of anything.   

Bahahahaha!!! I am a happy monkey today!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: June 23, 2009, 03:12:05 PM »

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony to face fraud charges
ASSOCIATED PRESS • June 23, 2009

ORLANDO — Prosecutors have asked that the Florida mother charged with killing her daughter face check fraud charges before she goes on trial in the murder case.

Prosecutors filed a request Tuesday asking that Casey Anthony go on trial for the fraud charges within the next two months.

Anthony is charged with more than a dozen fraud charges, including fraudulent use of personal identification information, forgery of a check and uttering a forged check.

She also is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

Last month, attorneys said the murder trial won’t likely happen until next year.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090623/BREAKINGNEWS/90623025/1086/rss07
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 23, 2009, 03:12:58 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

For all its worth, you and I are on the same branch. It is pretty sturdy, so I am believing it will hold us both.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: June 23, 2009, 03:14:14 PM »

You are too cute QM.  I always love to see you post!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.new#new

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: June 23, 2009, 03:15:04 PM »

Did Cindy & Casey give a description of what Caylee was wearing, back when they had the date as the 9th?  If so, do you remember what it was?

I remember the shorts as being striped. I am not sure right off the color of the top. IIRC

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: June 23, 2009, 03:16:14 PM »

A funny from twitter. 

gypsymystic: This just in....George and Cindy Anthony legally change their last name to Denial!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: June 23, 2009, 03:16:43 PM »

Do you have Explorer 8?

Yes, I sure do!!

You should go back and install the old Explorer. Ask Thebozsmom or Klaas. They will tell you how bad it is.   

Thanks so much Fanny!!!      

Klaas and/or TheyBoyszMom....

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: June 23, 2009, 03:17:07 PM »

I remember the shorts as being striped. I am not sure right off the color of the top. IIRC

Thank you FM.  I'm glad the morning went well for you & hubby.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.