May 21, 2024, 07:53:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 478436 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2008, 12:01:01 PM »

I'll be in and out today.  Having a birthday party here at my house for my FIL.  So right now I'm off to the grocery store and will be cleaning/cooking when I get back.

Be civil 

Be nice would be more like it.

We've already have had one "Civil War"    

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2008, 12:02:11 PM »

personally, I don't think Casey is smart enough to permanently disappear a body. So, if it's just her - the body will be found and I also think she is surprised that the body has not been found and it allows her to continue this charade. I believe she WAS setting up someone to take the fall.

One area that is intriguing is the part where she sets up someone she doesn't know too well. This is her second story involving Zenaida IMO. The first story was to set up some she knew VERY WELL. When the body was not discovered before the pictures she had to come up with plan B and that plan is not as well rehearsed as the first plan and it looks haphazard on the surface. It looks haphazard because it is - it's not the original plan. Zenaida and the Sawgrass apartments are not the first story Casey was going use.

When Casey says - "give me one more day" - that means to me that the body will be found shortly - well, at least according to Casey. Casey thinks that Caylee will be found and she is just waiting, 'one more day Mom and you will have the answer". Casey can not believe the body was not accidentally found, and she placed the body where it should have been found rather easily.

Now George is another story - he could theoretically disappear a body forever. He's way too shifty for my taste and leaves me with the impression his lies are more than skin deep.

George, on the surface when the case started, seemed like a guy who would have no reason to lie. As time has gone on he's become a much more sinister looking character. Normally there is a time period when posters and bloggers discover the inconsistencies in any case and then there is the time frame where the explanation for those inconsistencies become clear and are discovered to be mistakes by the posters, blogger, LE - etc. In George's case, the lies have become bolder and even more suspicious (if that's even possible at this point).

something is being hidden here by both George and Casey - and I want to know what it is.
                                yes, yes, yes

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2008, 12:02:15 PM »

If they find Caylee after the trial does that mean they can not try her for murder?  She is only charged with lying and child neglect.  I think I have missed something.

Good question Lala's...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »

Who is Patrick? 

Thanks Lalas, I read this with a mouth full of coffee.

An early jailhouse visitor from high school apparently. Casey didn't remember him, at least at first. It was one of those, "I sat behind Mike in algebra during fourth period" kinda things. I think he's a non-player who saw this on TV and got excited that he knew someone famous. So he visited to claim his minute of fame.

I think Mike is a bit closer to her than that. She stated that she wanted to speak with him in one of the jailhouse phonecalls. I'll see if I can find it.

Here's the conversation about Mike:

"So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?" Kristina said.

"I will call you tomorrow," Casey Anthony said. "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2008, 12:03:32 PM »

personally, I don't think Casey is smart enough to permanently disappear a body. So, if it's just her - the body will be found and I also think she is surprised that the body has not been found and it allows her to continue this charade. I believe she WAS setting up someone to take the fall.

One area that is intriguing is the part where she sets up someone she doesn't know too well. This is her second story involving Zenaida IMO. The first story was to set up some she knew VERY WELL. When the body was not discovered before the pictures she had to come up with plan B and that plan is not as well rehearsed as the first plan and it looks haphazard on the surface. It looks haphazard because it is - it's not the original plan. Zenaida and the Sawgrass apartments are not the first story Casey was going use.

When Casey says - "give me one more day" - that means to me that the body will be found shortly - well, at least according to Casey. Casey thinks that Caylee will be found and she is just waiting, 'one more day Mom and you will have the answer". Casey can not believe the body was not accidentally found, and she placed the body where it should have been found rather easily.

Now George is another story - he could theoretically disappear a body forever. He's way too shifty for my taste and leaves me with the impression his lies are more than skin deep.

George, on the surface when the case started, seemed like a guy who would have no reason to lie. As time has gone on he's become a much more sinister looking character. Normally there is a time period when posters and bloggers discover the inconsistencies in any case and then there is the time frame where the explanation for those inconsistencies become clear and are discovered to be mistakes by the posters, blogger, LE - etc. In George's case, the lies have become bolder and even more suspicious (if that's even possible at this point).

something is being hidden here by both George and Casey - and I want to know what it is.
                                yes, yes, yes

Me too!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »

I'll be in and out today.  Having a birthday party here at my house for my FIL.  So right now I'm off to the grocery store and will be cleaning/cooking when I get back.

Be civil 

Did you see my purchase order for pencils I submitted last night?  I really need a little red wagon to haul them...could you add one to my list?  LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2008, 12:04:02 PM »

If they find Caylee after the trial does that mean they can not try her for murder?  She is only charged with lying and child neglect.  I think I have missed something.

My understanding: If they charge her with murder without a body, that's the only shot they get. If her body is later found, and Casey has gotten off, it doesn't matter if Casey's fingerprints are all over Caylee's body, they cannot try her for murder again. They can pursue the neglect and lying charges and put her jail if she's found guilty of them and then if Caylee's body is found, charge her with murder. I'm sure that is what will happen if Caylee isn't found.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2008, 12:04:19 PM »

Sorry, but it is my opinion that the Anthony family does not deserve Caylee in their lives and Caylee certainly deserved better than what was given her. A child is a precious gift from God and should be loved and nurtured and protected above all else.Seems to me the Anthony's are protecting Casey...she is not a child anymore.Shame on them!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2008, 12:05:06 PM »

Lisa, you are entitled to your own opinion as we all are. I hold a different opinion on this case than you do, but that is no reason for you to be receiving nasty e-mails...
I HOPE and PRAY that you are right and I am wrong and Caylee is still alive...

Thanks Cubbee...but I have to say this again...it is not my opinion that Caylee is still alive necessarily. I understand the chances of her being alive or kidnapped is slim to none. But I just have to explore the idea...just visit it to see if it is at all possible...until I know more.

Does that make sense?

My gut says she is gone like the rest of you...but there is also a part of me that says it is still POSSIBLE...slightly possible..she is not. I am just trying to explore that one chance in a million to see if it is any way a possibility.

Have you thought maybe if casey did hide CAYLEE it was because of "things" going on in that house other than cindy..Maybe casey isn't hiding CAYLEE from cindy but george...

you know I keep rejecting that idea as rediculous....HEEELLLLOOOO LISA!!!! lol No different than most rejecting my idea that Caylee is alive. I have got to stop being a hypocrit!!! It is also a very slim possibility.

I just think that with the stealing and things coming to a head after she stole grandpa's $$, that would be the reason she booked.

And who in the hell steals money from their grandpa in a nursing home??!! Casey is a sociopath...no one has to convince of that one!!!

Exactly and everyone has choices...And I believe that no matter the outcome casey made the wrong choices...

Hope no one thinks I feel any differently.

I like that you have hope for CAYLEE..I do think it is possible to have hope for CAYLEE and disgust for casey at the same time..

AAAHHHH!!! THANK YOU!!!

Saw this on my way out and had to log back on...I am going to be so late today...lol

I despise Casey!!!! Want her in jail for allowing to happen to Caylee what ever it is that happened to her!!!! Kidnapped or deceased...she was responsible for that little angel's safety...and she failed. Makes me sick to my stomach!!! Want her thrown in to the general pop at the prison...and let her take her knocks...FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE!!!!

I have nothing but disgust and disdain for Casey....I still however hold out a sliver of hope for Caylee.

The girl is so friggin' warped...she could have done ANYTHING!!! with Caylee.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »

Wonder what kind of cake klaas is  having??? If it's chocky I hope she saves me a piece....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2008, 12:06:23 PM »

Try this one

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/pictures/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »

George speaks out in West Palm Beach

http://www.cbs12.com/video/index.php?bcpid=1137883291&bclid=1143359274&bctid=1749425426

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2008, 12:09:11 PM »

Be civil 

Did you see my purchase order for pencils I submitted last night?  I really need a little red wagon to haul them...could you add one to my list?  LOL

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2008, 12:09:16 PM »

Be civil  

NO!! 
previous page: "Ildstlou says: I wanted to bust her teeth down her throat!!! trust me!!!!"

ME TOO LISA.........ME TOO!! Punch her in the head till she spills it!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2008, 12:11:10 PM »

The stuff on Joseph Jordanson's(?)site is intriguing... the gas can and clothes look new, meaning gas can, garage kept and the clothes don't have much weather damage either, i hope if the sizes match up the le is checking it from every angle.  Casey being so transient with Caylee strikes me as having items in multiple places and would ditch stuff from various places after the fact...food for thought.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2008, 12:12:44 PM »

Did you see Geraldo show last night  Leonard did started telling the names of people who were around casey during the 5 days of pings. He had a device that was going to help him with the 5 day ping.

Did He said Ricardo, Amy, Chatt, Anthony ,or  - Tony, Amy, Ricardo and JP Chatt on Geraldo.
He gives them 5 days to return Caylee before he comes after them  .
I'm sure all these people are thrilled that he appeared to implicate them.

Can we get  a transcript or Carpe my sweet a youtube of this new clue

I saw that Blonde, and actually had a glimmer of "like" for him! I was so enraged at Jose, that when he said something to the effect that he didn't care what "they" (meaning the Anthiony's and their atty) did or said, he was going on his own in a few days to find Caylee, I almost cheered! SOMEBODY around that house was saying something that put Caylee FIRST (in a few days, that is). He talked about a ping network that he was going to pay for. He and Jose are going to butt heads, and I'm on anyone's side that is making a run at Jose.

I'm sure the Anthony's wish he'd get on his horse and ride out of town. He also said the atty won't even let him speak with Casey, and he didn't seem too happy about it.

CBB, I am confused. Is there more than 1 Jose involved here? Oh my confusion I misread. It looks like you were talking about Leonard.

IDSTLOU, Please do not change your opinion to fit the majority. Not yet. Kristen, Blonde and I need you.

Last night I dreamed that while were on here  posting  All of a sudden Klaas postedBreaking News. Cnn is saying the real Zenaida has been located.

Then she goes on to say Zenaida lives at the sawgrass apartments. She is not the same Zenaida as was interviewed. LE is now saying they believe the child, Caylee is alive. They say Zenaida confirms she has been babysitting Caylee for a year and a half. She also says Caylee was stolen from her.

The next breaking news Klaas gives us is they have located Caylee and Caylee is no longer a little girl but has now had her hair cut like a boy and is being dressed as a boy. Then she says Oh my God they are now saying they have found a major child trafficking ring. Oh wow even Trenton Duckett is now found.

So until a body is located or Casey confesses I am still going to keep hoping and praying.

Just a swinging with the tribe
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2008, 12:13:29 PM »

idstlou, it's a open house and the market sucks, im not sure where you are but our living is re also and its tough out there.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2008, 12:15:52 PM »

So Casey is enjoying Mom's food..... too bad Caylee can't enjoy some of that food...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2008, 12:16:06 PM »

Sam talk about ironic, i had a dream last nite with a swat team in gear with a toddler on a hip, a flash of a picture on the news type dream, weird..maybe wishful thinking maybe not.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2008, 12:17:57 PM »

Be civil 

I always watch out for anything you want Lala's!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.