May 21, 2024, 03:18:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 419049 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: October 19, 2009, 01:59:14 AM »

I heard a Sean Williams was at the ER.  Needed an officer at ER.  Williams had been beaten with a pipe
in Satsuma.  Unknown attacker.
Shan A Williams
135 Roberts Blvd
Satsuma, FL 32189-2629
http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=shan&name=williams&where=satsuma%2C+FL

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: October 19, 2009, 02:30:04 AM »

Missed this one from the Saturday morning drug bust.

VANESSA  SUE  MCNEELY
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/17/2009 1:13:58 AM  - Booking#: 09-04276
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 6/21/1985 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1a1   SYNTH NARCOTIC-POSSESS WIT SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I OR II   F   S    $1,504.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
                $2,008.00    

VANESSA J Mcneely 
PO Box 380244
Grandin, FL 32138-0244

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: October 19, 2009, 02:41:02 AM »

And this one

ANNA  MICHELLE  CAVENDER
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/17/2009 12:37:02 AM  - Booking#: 09-04275
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 9/9/1988 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
893.13-1a1   COCAINE-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG DELIV ETC SCHEDULE II   F   S    $1,504.00    
901.04-   OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT    N   N    $0.00    
                $2,008.00    

Oh looky here,  Cavender's address is on Palmway Dr in Satsuma.  The address  we were looking for tonight  where the gunshots were heard, was 423 Parkway and there is no 400 block listed in the white pages , in Satsuma.

214 Palmway Dr
Satsuma, FL 32189-2514

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: October 19, 2009, 03:08:01 AM »

And this one

ANNA  MICHELLE  CAVENDER
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/17/2009 12:37:02 AM  - Booking#: 09-04275
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 9/9/1988 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
893.13-1a1   COCAINE-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG DELIV ETC SCHEDULE II   F   S    $1,504.00    
901.04-   OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT    N   N    $0.00    
                $2,008.00    

Oh looky here,  Cavender's address is on Palmway Dr in Satsuma.  The address  we were looking for tonight  where the gunshots were heard, was 423 Parkway Palmway , but there is no 400 block on Palmway  listed in the white pages , in Satsuma.

214 Palmway Dr
Satsuma, FL 32189-2514

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 19, 2009, 05:56:14 AM »

Exclusive: Texas Equusearch Defends Misty Cummings “Double Agent,” Fires Back!

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

As unlikely as it seems, fellow missing child advocate Mark Klaas has blasted Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller for an amateur undercover operation that used a TES volunteer to befriend Misty Cummings, playing her “undercover mama” in an attempt to ferret out new information that might be helpful to police, who believe the 17 year old babysitter turned stepmom may be hiding more than she’s revealed about the missing child.

Tim Miller “should be in jail” for what he did, declared Klaas on CNN HLN’s The Nancy Grace Show Wednesday night. Klaas said such a sting operation could threaten any case police might build against Misty should she ever be charged.

But an outraged Miller fired back Thursday. “F—Mark Klaas!” said Miller, in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. “Yesterday Texas Equusearch found our 102nd victim. Unfortunately, he’d drowned, but we used our sonar and equipment and brought closure to another family. How many missing people has Mark Klaas found? All he’s done is live off his daughter’s name.”

Miller said he was shocked Klaas would question his status with police, and the high regard LE say they have for TES and its help in the Cummings case. It was Miller who put together an explosive battery of tests, including a polygraph he says Misty flunked, that many credit with jump-starting public interest in the case. Miller shared the results with investigators.

more...

http://www.artharris.com/

I hate to see this.  WTH was Mark thinking?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: October 19, 2009, 07:33:47 AM »

As unlikely as it seems, fellow missing child advocate Mark Klaas has blasted Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller for an amateur undercover operation that used a TES volunteer to befriend Misty Cummings, playing her “undercover mama” in an attempt to ferret out new information that might be helpful to police, who believe the 17 year old babysitter turned stepmom may be hiding more than she’s revealed about the missing child.

Tim Miller “should be in jail” for what he did, declared Klaas on CNN HLN’s The Nancy Grace Show Wednesday night. Klaas said such a sting operation could threaten any case police might build against Misty should she ever be charged.

But an outraged Miller fired back Thursday. “F—Mark Klaas!” said Miller, in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. “Yesterday Texas Equusearch found our 102nd victim. Unfortunately, he’d drowned, but we used our sonar and equipment and brought closure to another family. How many missing people has Mark Klaas found? All he’s done is live off his daughter’s name.”

Miller said he was shocked Klaas would question his status with police, and the high regard LE say they have for TES and its help in the Cummings case. It was Miller who put together an explosive battery of tests, including a polygraph he says Misty flunked, that many credit with jump-starting public interest in the case. Miller shared the results with investigators.

more...

What is a dang shame is that Mark showed his pompous rear & made what should be about finding missing persons/victims of violent crime a competitive swipe....tsk tsk    As he armchair quarterbacked yet once again, Mark didnt bother to inquire how much local authorities were aware of what Tim was trying to do.    It is one thing if he wants to question the character of people involved in these cases but to attempt to assasinate a devoted advocate & rescue missionary, o hell to the no - he was absolutely out of line.  He did this same exact thing to Leonard Padilla regarding the Anthony case & yet he never stepped foot in Orlando to assist & despising the Anthonys is no excuse.  It should have been about finding Caylee at the time (it was before Dec).   Not to say Lenny's involvement hasnt been debatable BUT once those lab results came back, he made an effort to search & find out what happened to Caylee, he didnt deserve Mark chewing him to pieces with a snobby turned up nose.  I empathize that he is a victim & supported him over his horrific loss, however, I cannot stand how he feels that he is holier than thou which justifies in his mind that he is an authority to cut up others while he sits on his bum.   For that matter, I didnt hear about 1 cent he put toward the search effort in that case or this one.

What galls me to the core is while I agree that a few things could have gone smoother, I ask at what price & within the law what attempt do you not take in an effort to find out what happened to a child, especially one with no concrete movement over 9 months?...I say none but with judgment & seeking the appropriate professional guidance.   And to think that Tim recommended Mark to get an award & he doesnt do half of what Tim has over the years - well besides fund raise & flap his jaw.     The day Mark gets down and dirty & wants to hit the ground running, I'll buy the man a pair of hip boots, maybe then he can enjoy my humble pie for dessert Id serve him.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: October 19, 2009, 07:48:04 AM »

more...

What is a dang shame is that Mark showed his pompous rear & made what should be about finding missing persons/victims of violent crime a competitive swipe....tsk tsk    As he armchair quarterbacked yet once again, Mark didnt bother to inquire how much local authorities were aware of what Tim was trying to do.    It is one thing if he wants to question the character of people involved in these cases but to attempt to assasinate a devoted advocate & rescue missionary, o hell to the no - he was absolutely out of line.  He did this same exact thing to Leonard Padilla regarding the Anthony case & yet he never stepped foot in Orlando to assist & despising the Anthonys is no excuse.  It should have been about finding Caylee at the time (it was before Dec).   Not to say Lenny's involvement hasnt been debatable BUT once those lab results came back, he made an effort to search & find out what happened to Caylee, he didnt deserve Mark chewing him to pieces with a snobby turned up nose.  I empathize that he is a victim & supported him over his horrific loss, however, I cannot stand how he feels that he is holier than thou which justifies in his mind that he is an authority to cut up others while he sits on his bum.   For that matter, I didnt hear about 1 cent he put toward the search effort in that case or this one.

What galls me to the core is while I agree that a few things could have gone smoother, I ask at what price & within the law what attempt do you not take in an effort to find out what happened to a child, especially one with no concrete movement over 9 months?...I say none but with judgment & seeking the appropriate professional guidance.   And to think that Tim recommended Mark to get an award & he doesnt do half of what Tim has over the years - well besides fund raise & flap his jaw.     The day Mark gets down and dirty & wants to hit the ground running, I'll buy the man a pair of hip boots, maybe then he can enjoy my humble pie for dessert Id serve him.   

I hear exactly what you're saying Capp.  I remember when he did something similiar to Leonard Padilla.  In this case with Tim Miller, I think what Mark Klaas has done is even worse, because like you I empathize that Mark Klaas is a victim but Tim Miller is also a victim, with the loss of his daughter Laura.  Mark Klaas is attacking another that has lost a child, and that's sad.  Tim Miller has devoted his life to finding the missing and he does find them.  None of the three I've mentioned are perfect human beings, and they all have contributed toward the good.  It's when one steps out to attack another's efforts makes me shake my head. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: October 19, 2009, 07:55:19 AM »

more...

Thinkin Says:

October 17th, 2009 at 3:32 pm

What is up with Tim. Does anyone realize Tim had a daughter who at 16 yrs old, her mother dropped her off at a pay phone and was willing to wait for her. The daughter wanted to be on the phone longer and told the mother I will walk home it is only I think half a mile. MOM left the daughter at the little store parking lot. She was never to be seen alive again.. She was 16 and had a short walk to get home. She was murdered.
How can Tim let Mommy Donna drop off Misty a 17 yr old girl, at a gas station, on a Sat. NIGHT, with no home to walk to.. IT SICKENS ME TO THINK THAT TIM COULD DO THIS. WHO MORE THEN HIM KNOWS THE DANGERS IN THIS..
Just because Tim don’t like a 17 yr old kid he can put her life in danger, since when is this ok…. The rest of the stuff he did to Misty was pure child abuse in my opinion.. Does he need help. I think the man is losing it. It seems he is a danger to himself, his organization and others, The words pouring from his mouth are disgusting..
And what about Jr. If it was true what Tim says, Do u think he would of left Jr there all this time and not call DCF, would he be so concerned about Misty YET LEAVE A BABY THERE. That alone shoudl tell u that this story was made up,in my opinion. I don’t believe him. His latest behaviors may not only damage this case but the Casey Anthony case as well by damaging the reputation of TES.. in my opinion..

———-
Mom–As for made up, Mark Nejames tells me he heard Ronald make the same threat to kill Misty and himself, and there was another TES volunteer with Miller that day…3 sources. I’m sure there are things Miller wishes he’d done differently, like not popping off about Mark Klaas after Klaas trashed him on NG, and pushing what he saw more with LE to the point where they would be required to call in DCS to investigate when it happened. As for dropping her off at or near a gas station, I’m now told Misty asked Donna to take her to a nearby house of some friends, and she did…Art
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#comment-40526

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: October 19, 2009, 08:20:17 AM »

^^^^Maybe, just maybe "Thinking" should be asking why Haleigh was victim in this case, not that tart Misty...OMG some people!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 19, 2009, 10:10:06 AM »

good morning Monkeys!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: October 19, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »

good morning Monkeys!

Good Morning cookie; All!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: October 19, 2009, 10:29:51 AM »

Oh boy, Chad E is still behind bars as well as McLeod. McLeod's trial (different charge) is scheduled to start today, in which WBG (Greg Page) and Daniel Lookado are state witnesses.

UCN: 542009CF000637XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-04-14   Judge: TERRY J LARUE    
Defense Atty: WOOD, GARRY L

Defendant
MCLEOD, JASON WENDELL SR
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2009-04-14   1   ARREST REPORT - DS/S SURRENCY 4-8-09 JACKIE HARS
2009-04-14   1   BOOKING NUMBER: 09-01426
2009-04-14   1   CRIMINAL ATTEMPT (SEXUAL BATTERY)
2009-04-14   1   FALSE IMPRISONMENT
2009-04-14   2   DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG (4-9-09)
2009-04-14   2   $25,000; $1504.00 SECURED BOND SET
2009-04-14   3   AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
2009-04-14   4   ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR 1ST APP HEARING
2009-04-14   5   ORDER REGARDING CONTACT BEFORE TRIAL
2009-04-27   6   NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 04/30/2009 AT 1:30 PM
2009-04-27   6   BOND HEARING
2009-04-27   7   NOTICE OF APPEARANCE AND PLEA OF NOT GUILTY
2009-04-27   7   FILED BY: GARRY L WOOD
2009-04-27   8   DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY
2009-04-30   9   MOTION HEARING MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY GARRY WOOD
2009-04-30   9   MOTION TO REDUCE BOND - MOTION GRANTED - BOND SET AT
2009-04-30   9   $10,004 - CT.I; CT. II - REMAINS THE SAME; NO VICTIM
2009-04-30   9   CONTACT DIRECT; INDIRECT OR 3RD PARTY
2009-05-01   10   $10,004 SPELL BAIL BONDS-#004612 (04/30/2009)
2009-05-01   10   LEXINGTON NATIONAL INSURANCE CORPORATION
2009-05-01   11   $ 1,504 SPELL BAIL BONDS-#016071 (04/30/2009)
2009-05-01   11   LEXINGTON NATIONAL INSURANCE CORPORATION
2009-05-06   12   ORDER SETTING BOND AS TO CT.I - $10,004 SECURED
2009-05-18   13   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
2009-05-18   13   JACQUELINE HARS
2009-05-18   14   INFORMATION
2009-05-18   14   ATTEMPTED SEXUAL BATTERY (NO PHYSICAL FORCE)
2009-05-18   14   FALSE IMPRISONMENT
2009-05-21   15   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (06-17-2009)
2009-05-21   16   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (06-17-2009)
2009-05-29   17   CASE RESET TO 06/16/2009 WITH CASE NUMBER 08-2117CF52
2009-06-16   18   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT NOT PRES, REP BY GARRY WOOD
2009-06-16   18   STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL
2009-06-16   18   CASE SET FOR JURY TRIAL 08/24/2009
2009-06-16   19   ORDER SETTING TRIAL 08/24/2009
2009-06-19   20   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (08-24-2009)
2009-06-19   21   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (08-24-2009)
2009-07-30   22   NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION
2009-08-06   23   AMENDED NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION
2009-08-12   24   STATE'S MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE
2009-08-13   25   ORDER OF CONTINUANCE TO 09/14/2009
2009-09-07   26   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (09-14-2009)
2009-09-07   27   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (09-14-2009)
2009-09-08   28   TRIAL MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED FOR NEXT
2009-09-08   28   TRIAL ON 10/19/2009
2009-09-09   29   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
2009-09-09   29   JACQUELINE DEE HARS
2009-09-14   30   MOTION TO REVOKE BOND
2009-09-14   31   NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 09/16/2009 AT 10:00 AM
2009-09-14   31   MOTION TO REVOKE BOND
2009-09-16   32   MOTION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR CONTEMPT
2009-09-16   33   AMENDED NOTICE OF DEPOSITION
2009-09-16   34   MOTION HEARING MINUTES:DEFT. PRES, ATT BY GARRY WOOD
2009-09-16   34   STATE'S MOTION TO REVOKE BOND - MOTION DENIED
2009-09-16   34   DEFENSE ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE - VICTIM (JACQUELINE HARS)
2009-09-16   34   MOTION GRANTED;COURT FOUND THAT DEFT. WAS IN VIOLATION
2009-09-16   34   OF COURT ORDER AND MODIFIED CONDITIONS; BOND STILL IN
2009-09-16   34   PLACE DEFT. NOT TO BE WITHIN 1000 FEET OF 315 SILVER
2009-09-16   34   LAKE DRIVE. VICTIM TO SCHEDULE TIME WITH STATE AND
2009-09-16   34   DEFENSE TO APPEAR FOR DEPOSITION - IF VICTIM FAILS TO
2009-09-16   34   APPEAR SHE WILL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT AND A CAPIAS WILL
2009-09-16   34   BE ISSUED FOR VICTIM TO SERVE 30 DAYS IN THE PUTNAM
2009-09-16   34   COUNTY JAIL
2009-09-25   35   NOTICE OF SIMILAR FACT EVIDENCE
2009-09-29   36   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (10-19-2009)
2009-09-29   37   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (10-19-2009)
2009-10-07   38   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
2009-10-07   39   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   39   DANIEL SMITH LOOKADO
2009-10-07   40   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   40   GREGORY LEWIS PAGE
2009-10-07   41   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   41   DET DOUG SCHWALL
2009-10-07   42   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   42   D/S SCOTT SURRENCY
2009-10-07   43   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   43   SGT JOSEPH WELLS
2009-10-07   44   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   44   CHRISTEN NORA MARRS
2009-10-07   45   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   45   JACQUELINE DEE HARS
2009-10-07   46   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   46   MELISSA ANN CHASE
2009-10-07   47   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   47   DS CHRIS BOHANNON
2009-10-08   48   MOTION IN LIMINE: STATE'S SIMILAR FACT EVIDENCE
2009-10-08   49   DEFENSE WITNESS LIST
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

I wonder if Chad E is being questioned about HaLeigh and more importantly if he is talking and telling what he knows.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: October 19, 2009, 10:32:33 AM »

thanks for that Heart ^^^^ should be interesting how it all unfolds.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #673 on: October 19, 2009, 10:34:09 AM »

Good Morning, you monkeys have been busy. I made excuses for Mark Klaas the first time he attacked TM thinking he wasn't feeling good, I won't make anymore excuses for him, all of this bickering is stupid.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: October 19, 2009, 10:57:12 AM »

Good Morning, you monkeys have been busy. I made excuses for Mark Klaas the first time he attacked TM thinking he wasn't feeling good, I won't make anymore excuses for him, all of this bickering is stupid.
That is so true!

It has done nothing but take away from HaLeigh. Imho, it is so unprofessional.  We have become a nation of whiners.  Following in our political leaders footsteps. 

We've had Cobra vs Kim
TJ vs AH
MK vs TM
Cobra vs T Holmsmeth

Now Cobra is back to sucking up to KP, you should have heard him on Blogger Talk Radio yesterday.   

He talks out of both sides of his mouth. 

Who cares.

Where is HaLeigh?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #675 on: October 19, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »

That is so true!

It has done nothing but take away from HaLeigh. Imho, it is so unprofessional.  We have become a nation of whiners.  Following in our political leaders footsteps. 

We've had Cobra vs Kim
TJ vs AH
MK vs TM
Cobra vs T Holmsmeth

Now Cobra is back to sucking up to KP, you should have heard him on Blogger Talk Radio yesterday.   

He talks out of both sides of his mouth. 

Who cares.

Where is HaLeigh?

Yup, I agree, and it is totally unprofessional, take it behind closed doors, and hammer it out, please.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: October 19, 2009, 11:30:03 AM »

LEVI PAGE RADIO SHOW: Fast becoming a real newsmaker for the HaLeigh Cummings Case http://ow.ly/ve0U

LEVI PAGE BLOG: Well Known True Crime Blogger - Covers HaLeigh Cummings and Other High Profile Cases. http://www.levipageshow.blo...about 3 hours ago from HootSuite

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: October 19, 2009, 11:37:29 AM »

as far as the tm and klaas thing... i think mk is a dbag now because of it... they are both here to help the missing...  yet tm spends his time actually searching instead of just being a talking head... so what if tm uses out of the box methods... i bet if the girl who was in her neighbors trailer closet as police were at the door and then later buried was found because police came in and searched without a warrant klaas would not have a problem with it... so leave tm alone... at least he is doing something... i think they have 2 diff stances tm wanting to find the body for burial and respect and closure and klaas wanting to make sure the culprits are brought to justice without flaw and most of that will prob rely on confessions since evidence is probably not around anymore... at this point for crystal's sake i hope they get the body... and the rest of them burn in hell...
as far as the violence not solving anything... i would beat the hell out of misty or anyone else for that matter if they would tell where the body is... haleigh does not deserve to be eaten by bugs and animals and what goes around comes around whoever did bodily harm to haleigh should receive it 3 fold... jmo and i am not a violent person i would not beat them out of hate i would however do whatever it takes to get the answers that bring haleigh home dead or alive... pull off a toe nail or two with rusty pliers sounds about right...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: October 19, 2009, 11:57:49 AM »

Oh boy, Chad E is still behind bars as well as McLeod. McLeod's trial (different charge) is scheduled to start today, in which WBG (Greg Page) and Daniel Lookado are state witnesses.

UCN: 542009CF000637XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-04-14   Judge: TERRY J LARUE    
Defense Atty: WOOD, GARRY L

Defendant
MCLEOD, JASON WENDELL SR
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2009-04-14   1   ARREST REPORT - DS/S SURRENCY 4-8-09 JACKIE HARS
2009-04-14   1   BOOKING NUMBER: 09-01426
2009-04-14   1   CRIMINAL ATTEMPT (SEXUAL BATTERY)
2009-04-14   1   FALSE IMPRISONMENT
2009-04-14   2   DEFENDANT PRESENT FOR FIRST APPEARANCE HRG (4-9-09)
2009-04-14   2   $25,000; $1504.00 SECURED BOND SET
2009-04-14   3   AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
2009-04-14   4   ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR 1ST APP HEARING
2009-04-14   5   ORDER REGARDING CONTACT BEFORE TRIAL
2009-04-27   6   NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 04/30/2009 AT 1:30 PM
2009-04-27   6   BOND HEARING
2009-04-27   7   NOTICE OF APPEARANCE AND PLEA OF NOT GUILTY
2009-04-27   7   FILED BY: GARRY L WOOD
2009-04-27   8   DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY
2009-04-30   9   MOTION HEARING MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY GARRY WOOD
2009-04-30   9   MOTION TO REDUCE BOND - MOTION GRANTED - BOND SET AT
2009-04-30   9   $10,004 - CT.I; CT. II - REMAINS THE SAME; NO VICTIM
2009-04-30   9   CONTACT DIRECT; INDIRECT OR 3RD PARTY
2009-05-01   10   $10,004 SPELL BAIL BONDS-#004612 (04/30/2009)
2009-05-01   10   LEXINGTON NATIONAL INSURANCE CORPORATION
2009-05-01   11   $ 1,504 SPELL BAIL BONDS-#016071 (04/30/2009)
2009-05-01   11   LEXINGTON NATIONAL INSURANCE CORPORATION
2009-05-06   12   ORDER SETTING BOND AS TO CT.I - $10,004 SECURED
2009-05-18   13   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
2009-05-18   13   JACQUELINE HARS
2009-05-18   14   INFORMATION
2009-05-18   14   ATTEMPTED SEXUAL BATTERY (NO PHYSICAL FORCE)
2009-05-18   14   FALSE IMPRISONMENT
2009-05-21   15   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (06-17-2009)
2009-05-21   16   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (06-17-2009)
2009-05-29   17   CASE RESET TO 06/16/2009 WITH CASE NUMBER 08-2117CF52
2009-06-16   18   PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT NOT PRES, REP BY GARRY WOOD
2009-06-16   18   STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL
2009-06-16   18   CASE SET FOR JURY TRIAL 08/24/2009
2009-06-16   19   ORDER SETTING TRIAL 08/24/2009
2009-06-19   20   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (08-24-2009)
2009-06-19   21   NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (08-24-2009)
2009-07-30   22   NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION
2009-08-06   23   AMENDED NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION
2009-08-12   24   STATE'S MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE
2009-08-13   25   ORDER OF CONTINUANCE TO 09/14/2009
2009-09-07   26   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (09-14-2009)
2009-09-07   27   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (09-14-2009)
2009-09-08   28   TRIAL MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED FOR NEXT
2009-09-08   28   TRIAL ON 10/19/2009
2009-09-09   29   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
2009-09-09   29   JACQUELINE DEE HARS
2009-09-14   30   MOTION TO REVOKE BOND
2009-09-14   31   NOTICE OF HEARING SET ON 09/16/2009 AT 10:00 AM
2009-09-14   31   MOTION TO REVOKE BOND
2009-09-16   32   MOTION FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR CONTEMPT
2009-09-16   33   AMENDED NOTICE OF DEPOSITION
2009-09-16   34   MOTION HEARING MINUTES:DEFT. PRES, ATT BY GARRY WOOD
2009-09-16   34   STATE'S MOTION TO REVOKE BOND - MOTION DENIED
2009-09-16   34   DEFENSE ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE - VICTIM (JACQUELINE HARS)
2009-09-16   34   MOTION GRANTED;COURT FOUND THAT DEFT. WAS IN VIOLATION
2009-09-16   34   OF COURT ORDER AND MODIFIED CONDITIONS; BOND STILL IN
2009-09-16   34   PLACE DEFT. NOT TO BE WITHIN 1000 FEET OF 315 SILVER
2009-09-16   34   LAKE DRIVE. VICTIM TO SCHEDULE TIME WITH STATE AND
2009-09-16   34   DEFENSE TO APPEAR FOR DEPOSITION - IF VICTIM FAILS TO
2009-09-16   34   APPEAR SHE WILL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT AND A CAPIAS WILL
2009-09-16   34   BE ISSUED FOR VICTIM TO SERVE 30 DAYS IN THE PUTNAM
2009-09-16   34   COUNTY JAIL
2009-09-25   35   NOTICE OF SIMILAR FACT EVIDENCE
2009-09-29   36   NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (10-19-2009)
2009-09-29   37   NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (10-19-2009)
2009-10-07   38   SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST
2009-10-07   39   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   39   DANIEL SMITH LOOKADO
2009-10-07   40   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   40   GREGORY LEWIS PAGE
2009-10-07   41   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   41   DET DOUG SCHWALL
2009-10-07   42   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   42   D/S SCOTT SURRENCY
2009-10-07   43   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   43   SGT JOSEPH WELLS
2009-10-07   44   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   44   CHRISTEN NORA MARRS
2009-10-07   45   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   45   JACQUELINE DEE HARS
2009-10-07   46   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   46   MELISSA ANN CHASE
2009-10-07   47   STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
2009-10-07   47   DS CHRIS BOHANNON
2009-10-08   48   MOTION IN LIMINE: STATE'S SIMILAR FACT EVIDENCE
2009-10-08   49   DEFENSE WITNESS LIST
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

I wonder if Chad E is being questioned about HaLeigh and more importantly if he is talking and telling what he knows.
i would think le would have spokem with him... if they went as fas as to speak with naynay an attendee of the supposed party inciudent then they would have surely spoken with the host... right?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: October 19, 2009, 11:58:40 AM »

Haleigh's Dad Divorces Her Step-Mom

Ronald Cummings Married 17-Year-Old Misty Croslin In March

POSTED: Monday, October 19, 2009
UPDATED: 9:28 am EDT October 19, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- After just eight months of marriage, the father of missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings has divorced the teenager who last saw the 5-year-old girl.

A St. Johns County judge finalized the divorce between Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin on Thursday.

The two became national figures after Haleigh disappeared in February from Cummings' trailer home, located in a wooded area near Satsuma.

Seventeen-year-old Misty -- Ronald Cumming's girlfriend at the time -- had been baby-sitting Haleigh a younger brother.

Ronald and Misty attend Haleigh vigil
Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin attended almost daily vigils in the first days after Haleigh disappeared.
Cummings and Croslin married in March, about five weeks after Haleigh went missing.

Ronald Cummings' attorney said the stress the search for Haleigh and the public spotlight on the family took a toll on the marriage.

"Ever since Feb. 10 of this year, they have been scrutinized by the media," Brandon Beardsley said. "They don't go a day without a reporter or a news crew beating on their front door. I think that has been a contributing factor, along with a lot of other things. They went through a lot more than me or you could ever imagine."

Despite a nationwide Amber Alert and extensive searches of the neighborhood and investigation of more than 4,000 tips phoned in to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, authorities are still not sure what happened to the girl.

Putnam County investigators have said they believe Croslin knows more than she has said about what happened that night.

Croslin said in a nationally televised interview this month she believes that family members of Haleigh's mother are responsible for the abduction.

Anyone who has any information about what happened to Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-8477.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21336070/detail.html

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.