May 13, 2024, 09:39:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 326657 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1400 on: January 04, 2009, 01:15:50 PM »

It seems more and more common that young women are trying to shirk the responsibility of being a mother.

I can list at least 5 situations I know of first-hand, where individuals (family members and good friends) have basically given away their kids to family members, so they could do their own thing.  It's really shocking to me.

I mean, sure. Being a mom is hard. I can't imagine being a single mom, but you know- there are thousands of women out there who not only CAN do it, but ARE. They are willing to make sacrifices - cut down on partying, for example- so they can bring their children up right.

I agree sooooooooo much with what you've said here, anothermonkey!  Wonder whatever happened to what seems to be the basic instincts of a mother.. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1401 on: January 04, 2009, 01:17:02 PM »

This says she was never at the Ants on the 24..thats the day GA says she stole the gas cans...hmm

Amazing work with that list NO1ZLADIE!  Thanks! 

Studying another list that was mapped out, seems by the pings that Casey was nowhere near the A's home on June 16 either.  Seems she was very busy on the phone, and driving back and forth, back and forth, between two other locations tho. 

To me, it says that George was caught in at least two lies, the stuff he said about June 16th, as well as this, about June 24th.  LE has got to be paying attention to these things!   

i believe she was home on the 16th. left, and came back...just like GA said...i dont think he lied bout the 24th..i think thats just the day he noticed it..but he did lie and say he was in the shed the day before....because he would have noticed it then. I didnt make that timeline, i found it while making mine..im trying to make an extensive timeline..with my input of what i thought happened...that one i found was good. but mine will be better...time consuming, but better.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: January 04, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »

I doubt if we will learn that much from the presser tomorrow, I'm sure he will have his attorney by his side, so it will be all spin.

NoRose,you're probably right,but I'll have to check it out anyway.Can't help myself.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1403 on: January 04, 2009, 01:18:21 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome,,,,,I have been reading everything on this site for months now,,,you all are AWESOME,,,,,I just got enough nerve to join, to start the New Year off right LOL....trying to catch up from yesterday..Thanx again
WELCOME GROOVY 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: January 04, 2009, 01:21:04 PM »

I doubt if we will learn that much from the presser tomorrow, I'm sure he will have his attorney by his side, so it will be all spin.

NoRose,you're probably right,but I'll have to check it out anyway.Can't help myself.   
I can't miss anything, just in case. Has anyone else heard that Dominic Casey is sueing Hoover? I don't know if this is true or not, I wondered if anyone else heard this.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: January 04, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »

I can't miss anything, just in case. Has anyone else heard that Dominic Casey is sueing Hoover? I don't know if this is true or not, I wondered if anyone else heard this.

snipped>
A sheriff’s spokesman said this week that the sheriff’s office would like to see the tape, but he would not verify if Hoover had given it to them.

Phone calls to Hoover were not returned. Casey said he plans to pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims.

"I find it appalling that someone would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Casey said.

Dominic Casey Interview: VIDEO
http://www.wesh.com/video/18401070/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18401020/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1406 on: January 04, 2009, 01:24:33 PM »

ALRIGHT BEAUTIFUL MONKEYS> I HOPE DESPITE ALL THE DIFFICULTIES OF THE DAY< YOU TAKE A LOOK AND SAY>>IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BAD DAY< BUT THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE WITH A WORSE ONE> AND ATLEAST YOU GOT TO SHARE SOME GRIEF WITH SOME INTERESTED LITTLE MONKEYS> R.i.p Caylee.Macys daddy& my baby alonzo.

SEE YA LATER!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: January 04, 2009, 01:25:51 PM »

Maybe I feel more sympathy towards the ANT family as they haven't been making public stupid statements recently. I might change my mind when we find out just what they want immunity for and what they are going to give up to get it. And what type of services they have. If any services are turned into a money making opportunity, then they can rot in the Hell they are in.The media who chased them with $$$$$$$$$$dollar bills is partly to blame for all the public outrage. They are perceived as persons who have made their granddaughter's death a profitable Family Business.
I think if they wanted to have a private family service, then they could have it at their house. Out of the public eye. Cindy's Mother is not young and the rest of the actual blood relatives might not want to be part of or be up to the task.       
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: January 04, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »

ALRIGHT BEAUTIFUL MONKEYS> I HOPE DESPITE ALL THE DIFFICULTIES OF THE DAY< YOU TAKE A LOOK AND SAY>>IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BAD DAY< BUT THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE WITH A WORSE ONE> AND ATLEAST YOU GOT TO SHARE SOME GRIEF WITH SOME INTERESTED LITTLE MONKEYS> R.i.p Caylee.Macys daddy& my baby alonzo.

SEE YA LATER!

Have a good afternoon. 

~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: January 04, 2009, 01:32:07 PM »

Groovy135

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: January 04, 2009, 01:32:18 PM »

Thanks, Trimm for posting that, what a mess. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1411 on: January 04, 2009, 01:32:21 PM »

It seems more and more common that young women are trying to shirk the responsibility of being a mother.

I can list at least 5 situations I know of first-hand, where individuals (family members and good friends) have basically given away their kids to family members, so they could do their own thing.  It's really shocking to me.

I mean, sure. Being a mom is hard. I can't imagine being a single mom, but you know- there are thousands of women out there who not only CAN do it, but ARE. They are willing to make sacrifices - cut down on partying, for example- so they can bring their children up right.

I agree Anothermonkey. 

Good morning Trimm...and All the Monkeys !!!

I also agree... I see many young mothers (and I believe KC may have been one ) having the children, like having a baby doll...then once the child reaches two or three years of age and leaves the toddler stage, the mothers abandon them..maybe not physically, but emotionally and mentally (not sure that's the right chioce of words but the best I can come up with without more coffee) they don't want the level of responsibility and sacrifice that comes beyond the cutsy stage JMO

I see it often..

I'm here Trimm...I said good morning and you ignored me.. 

I have a facebook acct...nothing on it, I use it to chat with a friend.

I have a myspace too, started it for the same reason but the person I was chatting with, didn't want to chat anymore so I haven't been back since.. I like the IM better at myspace, you can use emoticons and other fun stuff...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: January 04, 2009, 01:34:05 PM »

Me too Today..that ping thing makes my head hurt.
But I do have to add,I appreciate all the work thar goes into working up those list. I would probably throw my laptop right out of my window. 

Computer out the window...    Me too, trimm! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: January 04, 2009, 01:38:58 PM »

But I do have to add,I appreciate all the work thar goes into working up those list. I would probably throw my laptop right out of my window. 

I feel better now.

Sea I would never igonore you on purpose.
Do you have anymore pictures from the Globe. I know you were scanning some last night.

Peace offering. 

~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: January 04, 2009, 01:40:30 PM »

www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18401020/detail.html
Casey said he plans to pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: January 04, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »

Maybe I feel more sympathy towards the ANT family as they haven't been making public stupid statements recently. I might change my mind when we find out just what they want immunity for and what they are going to give up to get it. And what type of services they have. If any services are turned into a money making opportunity, then they can rot in the Hell they are in.The media who chased them with $$$$$$$$$$dollar bills is partly to blame for all the public outrage. They are perceived as persons who have made their granddaughter's death a profitable Family Business.
I think if they wanted to have a private family service, then they could have it at their house. Out of the public eye. Cindy's Mother is not young and the rest of the actual blood relatives might not want to be part of or be up to the task.       

With the given situation,I would want a private service.

~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1416 on: January 04, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »

.... snipped respectively for space only

July 4, 2008- To AMY

(12:27AM) from Casey Anthony: Jp and i are good
(1:17AM) from Casey Anthony: Are you serious?! Im not joking %-) thats not good at all. Did you check the car just in case?
(1:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Where the hell did you put it? Thats crazy
(1:20AM) from Casey Anthony: Jesus  do you want me to come back and help you look?
(1:22AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. We just need to find it. Piece of mind right?
(1:25AM) from Casey Anthony: Hunny  god that sucks. It will turn up. No doubt. You going to be up or are you going to bed?
(1:26AM) from Casey Anthony: %-) i feel bad for not paying more attention
(1:28AM)from Casey Anthony:  Im sorry love. Let me know if i can help

The above makes it *seem* that Casey has empathy, doesn't it?  Yet we know that when a person such as this shows empathy, it's done with their own intentions in mind.  This shows how others can get sucked in by someone like Casey.  May *feel* to others to be a real show of concern, but very often it is not.   

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1417 on: January 04, 2009, 01:43:42 PM »

I feel better now.

Do you have anymore pictures from the Globe. I know you were scanning some last night.

Peace offering. 

Pop Tarts...not on my diet, I guess I'm going to have to cook my own breakfast/lunch 

I posted the new article last night ? did you see it ? I think we've seen the pics already but I can post it again if you want...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: January 04, 2009, 01:47:43 PM »

New song on Caylee's MySpace page:

A Baby Changes Everything lyrics

Faith Hill – A Baby Changes Everythng
Teenage girl, much too young
Unprepared for what’s to come
A baby changes everything

Not a ring
On her hand
All her dreams and all her plans

The man she loves she’s never touched
How will she Keep his trust

And she cries, oh she cries

She has to leave, go far away
Heaven knows she can’t stay

She can feel it’s coming soon
There’s no place, there’s no room

And she cries and she cries oh she cries

Shepherds all gather round …
Star shines down…

Choir of Angels say
Glory to the newborn king
A baby changes everything, A baby changes everything, everything,
everything, every day Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

My whole life is turned around
I was lost and now I’m found

Could Michelle have used a more innapropriate song?

Lisa

Omigosh!!     Innapropriate......... yes!! 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: January 04, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »

I feel better now.

Peace offering. 

Pop Tarts...not on my diet, I guess I'm going to have to cook my own breakfast/lunch 

I posted the new article last night ? did you see it ? I think we've seen the pics already but I can post it again if you want...

Hey Monkey Peeps!

Would you please post it again....I missed it of course TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.