May 13, 2024, 05:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 326602 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: January 03, 2009, 12:35:27 PM »

George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy.
[/url]

I just do not understand this.  Caylee's remains are at the funeral home.  You do not do 1st or 2nd autopsys at a funeral home.   

Why is the media not asking Jose about the releasing for a funeral, if he is the one holding it up?  -- BTW, I don't believe this excuse.

Today,I don't believe that excuse either. This is dragging out too long. 
Do you think they are waiting on their own toxicology tests to be done? That would give them a heads up if anything shows up.
Maybe they are going to cremate but don't want to until their testing is done also.

I don't know but every time we have breaking anti-Casey news, something happens to turn interest in another direction.

The lastest was when Caylee's body was found.  There were rumors surrounding the meter reader.  When that didn't hold attention, all of a sudden we have rumors of tapes showing the body not there.  First it was Joy Wray.  That didn't cause any attention, so then we have the PIs.  This type of bait and switch has been happening throuhout IMHO.

I feel that if something else surfaces soon anti-Casey and/or family, we will all of a sudden see lots of information on a public memorial and burial.  Turning again the focus.

I hate to be so cynical, but...

Well Today, scoot over a bit on that cynical branch and I'll share it with ya.   

Got any more room on the cynical branch?  I'll join ya!

Plenty of room, and welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: January 03, 2009, 12:36:58 PM »

Thank you, I have been lurking for a while now, and doing my own research at home Smile so much that my bf gets mad that I spend so much time researching it , we are trying for a child too, and its already been said that if we have a girl she will be named Caylee Marie in honor of this precious innocent child 
That is very sweet, and WELCOME.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: January 03, 2009, 12:37:45 PM »

BooMonkey... I really believe Casey thought LE was going to believe her during the interviews, let her go, and search high and low for the nanny, and everything was going to be okay. She has been lying for years and getting away with it why would this be different? Lee moving in with dad and mom, seems to me this is easier, so when he is arrested, mom and dad would not have to clean out his rental house.

Casey underestimated LE.That twitch in her get along ain't gonna help her now. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #623 on: January 03, 2009, 12:39:29 PM »

Had a funny dream last night.  C&G and Lee were chasing each other round in circles, each trying to stab the other in the back with a straw.     Enter Judge Judy who said, 'the last one standing, arrest em!'    

That's funny with a straw, Casey was denied juice boxes on her commisary order, I figured the jail thought she might stab someone with the straw.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #624 on: January 03, 2009, 12:40:03 PM »

Had a funny dream last night.  C&G and Lee were chasing each other round in circles, each trying to stab the other in the back with a straw.     Enter Judge Judy who said, 'the last one standing, arrest em!'    

WHAT, a straw?  That's better than me crashing Murt's wedding to the Yearning for Zion women. I woke up in a cold sweat because it seemed so real. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: January 03, 2009, 12:40:14 PM »

Hi T23Lo, and welcome to the cage! 

Thanks for sending in that info... Very interesting! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: January 03, 2009, 12:41:19 PM »

Welcome T23LO. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: January 03, 2009, 12:42:03 PM »

Thank you, I have been lurking for a while now, and doing my own research at home Smile so much that my bf gets mad that I spend so much time researching it , we are trying for a child too, and its already been said that if we have a girl she will be named Caylee Marie in honor of this precious innocent child 

Thanks so much for that article...it really puts it in layman terms for us to be able to figure out the timeline.

Welcome, know you will love it here.  Bev
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: January 03, 2009, 12:43:12 PM »

WHAT, a straw?  That's better than me crashing Murt's wedding to the Yearning for Zion women. I woke up in a cold sweat because it seemed so real. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: January 03, 2009, 12:44:30 PM »

Please go back to sleep Wkys and tell her we want them all arrested.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: January 03, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »

That's funny with a straw, Casey was denied juice boxes on her commisary order, I figured the jail thought she might stab someone with the straw.

Oh wow, that's right!  Must have been where my subconscious grabbed that idea.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 03, 2009, 12:48:54 PM »

[/quote

~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: January 03, 2009, 12:50:30 PM »

I still like that visual of his wedding being crashed like that.       Weird how very real our dreams can be at times. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: January 03, 2009, 12:52:07 PM »

Good idea, BluesyGram!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 03, 2009, 12:53:37 PM »

Back from the grocery store ...     What a madhouse!

Has Hoover announced when he will hold his little press conference on Monday (press conference - meaning:  let me throw a little more sh*t at this convoluted mess and see how much sticks!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: January 03, 2009, 12:56:21 PM »

LMAO

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: January 03, 2009, 12:59:13 PM »

T23Lo

T23Lo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: January 03, 2009, 01:00:57 PM »

well for what its worth, after all of the opinions I have  had, and like I said I have followed this case from the day I heard a lil girl was missing...I think that Cindy and George have a big role in this whole nightmare. Here's my theory , Casey and Cindy obviously do not get along, no matter how fake they try to be you can see in the jail videos that they are putting on a show because they know  they are being taped, and with that being said I think its fair to say that something is going on behind closed doors. Cindy was planning on trying to get custody of little Caylee, and Casey knew about it, Sometimes Cindy would even slip up and say she was mommy instead of Casey, now with Casey spinning out of control after finding out that her fiance loves little Caylee more than her, she leaves him and as he said in his own words he did not know here anymore, she was different, then Cindy loves Caylee more, so here is Casey with a little girl that everyone loves more than her, now that really makes her mad, so thats when she starts the research on how to handle the problem she thinks she has, Now they said they tore apart the mattress so heres what I think happened next, I think Caylee was crying out for mommy, but not Casey, I think she was calling Cindy mommy, because Casey was not like a mommy to her, that just pushes Casey over and I think she might of suffocated her on the bed. Now the other thing I was thinking about and I have read on here was that George saw her within the next day, and Caylee was laying on her mom "sleeping" I  think Caylee was already gone then too, then Casey drove around not knowing what to do, I think she buried her in her backyard first, just because the dogs went right to the backyard ... and then I think she moved her and at this time put her in the car to transport, by this time the body had enough time to decompose to leave fluids in the trunk, i think casey got scared and knew the cops were going to be searching soon so she found the one place that she thought was secret, a place where only her and her friends went, and I think with her mentality she would think " oh well the cops would never think she would be this close " and left her there knowing it was flooded and that the weight would make the bag sink. Then she ditches the car in a busy area hoping it would be stolen. Now Cindy is a nurse so she KNOWS it was not pizza or a squirrel, you would know what a dead body smells like. I also believe with the whole father thing, I have seen alot of ppl say it was Lee, it could of been, maybe not who knows, it would make sense seeing as how her name is Cay-lee ( casey and lee combined ) but that will never be proved now, all I can say is RIP Caylee Marie ( I am no longer going to put in her last name because it is a disgrace to that child )
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: January 03, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »

Murt had a wedding?

"God dont like ugly"
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: January 03, 2009, 01:11:06 PM »

well for what its worth, after all of the opinions I have  had, and like I said I have followed this case from the day I heard a lil girl was missing...I think that Cindy and George have a big role in this whole nightmare. Here's my theory , Casey and Cindy obviously do not get along, no matter how fake they try to be you can see in the jail videos that they are putting on a show because they know  they are being taped, and with that being said I think its fair to say that something is going on behind closed doors. Cindy was planning on trying to get custody of little Caylee, and Casey knew about it, Sometimes Cindy would even slip up and say she was mommy instead of Casey, now with Casey spinning out of control after finding out that her fiance loves little Caylee more than her, she leaves him and as he said in his own words he did not know here anymore, she was different, then Cindy loves Caylee more, so here is Casey with a little girl that everyone loves more than her, now that really makes her mad, so thats when she starts the research on how to handle the problem she thinks she has, Now they said they tore apart the mattress so heres what I think happened next, I think Caylee was crying out for mommy, but not Casey, I think she was calling Cindy mommy, because Casey was not like a mommy to her, that just pushes Casey over and I think she might of suffocated her on the bed. Now the other thing I was thinking about and I have read on here was that George saw her within the next day, and Caylee was laying on her mom "sleeping" I  think Caylee was already gone then too, then Casey drove around not knowing what to do, I think she buried her in her backyard first, just because the dogs went right to the backyard ... and then I think she moved her and at this time put her in the car to transport, by this time the body had enough time to decompose to leave fluids in the trunk, i think casey got scared and knew the cops were going to be searching soon so she found the one place that she thought was secret, a place where only her and her friends went, and I think with her mentality she would think " oh well the cops would never think she would be this close " and left her there knowing it was flooded and that the weight would make the bag sink. Then she ditches the car in a busy area hoping it would be stolen. Now Cindy is a nurse so she KNOWS it was not pizza or a squirrel, you would know what a dead body smells like. I also believe with the whole father thing, I have seen alot of ppl say it was Lee, it could of been, maybe not who knows, it would make sense seeing as how her name is Cay-lee ( casey and lee combined ) but that will never be proved now, all I can say is RIP Caylee Marie ( I am no longer going to put in her last name because it is a disgrace to that child )

When I watched Greta re-run this week in the back yard...I got a good look at those terra cotta pavers under the little house.  Bet they were not there in June 15...that was the "project" during that month and THAT IS WHERE TWO DOGS HIT.  Cindy tells Greta that the twp dogs hit INCONSISTANTLY, but if you listen to the testimony at the bond hearing...the guy testifies UNDER OATH that both dogs hit on ALL THREE PLACES CONSISTANTLY.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.