May 22, 2024, 03:09:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230162 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2009, 12:20:27 PM »

Hiya Monkey friends!! 
I couldnt get here from there.. 
I almost paid CC
Trimm, I met Phil Keating last fall at an election rally .. he is even cuter in person.. and he took a pic w/me too....  aahh.....
3babies is on her way to orlando. it's gonna pour there today
I was on I-95 in my sombrero but she passed me by 

I hope 3Babies doesn't go stand in front of the Ant's with duct tape and a heart sticker today. I just know Spindy is locked and loaded and armed with a baseball bat. I hope 3babies can run fast!

I hope she checks in with us today. 
When we hear about a flaming bag of dog poop at the House of Dysfunction Junction on Hopespring Drive, we'll know that 3babies made it. She promised me!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2009, 12:21:22 PM »

He tricked me!   

BBL - gotta take Sassy back to the vet and get her stiches out.  She had a cancerous tumor on her ear.   They got it all and she is fine.

HUGS! I'm glad she's fine 

Thanks.  It is always good to see you AM.           JSM - read your comment too - thanks!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2009, 12:22:06 PM »

Dude, she looks like the devil! 

A new Aerosmith song?

ahh ahh dude looks like the devil

Yep, she's evil.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »

Hey AnotherMonkey.
Hey Trimm

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: April 14, 2009, 12:24:19 PM »

Capp.. I believe Mr Mason has already been retained by.... D Casey...

O yea you're right!   Well, that would be a conflict - Im not sure that he cant advise though - no different than any other opinion in that regard.   It just seemed interesting that he found it necessary to get on Local6 with his opinions.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2009, 12:27:46 PM »

Y'know, at one time I felt sorry for George.. no more..
Together, George and Cindy have created a freak show atmoshere. They could have quietly supported their daughter while grieving for Caylee.. I hope that the living lie and prison they have designed for themselves haunts them until Caylee forgives them in the next life

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »

Together, George and Cindy have created a freak show atmoshere. They could have quietly supported their daughter while grieving for Caylee.. I hope that the living lie and prison they have designed for themselves haunts them until Caylee forgives them in the next life
O I dont think they are going to the same place that Caylee is an angel now

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »

HaHa Let's ask death row inmate Nelson Serrano how Mr Mason helped HIM beat DNA of his on the back of an airport parking stub .. That's what he was sentenced to death on.. a thumbprint.. Buh bye Crazy 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »

I'm not against the death penalty, but here in CA it is a huge waste of time, the way I look at it is by the time they figure everything out Scott Peterson and David Westerfield will have died from natural causes, or if luck will have it the guards will turn their backs and someone will stab either one or both to death. I don't know how long it takes in Florida to get it together to finally inject the accused, but something tells me it will take a long, long time if Casey gets on death row. In the long run I would prefer life in prison w/o parole, but I guess we will wait and see how this plays out.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2009, 12:44:03 PM »

Have we figured out what Lenny was saying on NG yet? He was suggesting something along the lines that the jail bugged Jose and Casey, and Kronk's girlfriend working at the jail, I guess the daisy chain thing. I will say one thing that has me bothered and I can't shake the feeling, but Kronk(who I just don't trust) and this Williams guy(can't say I have great feelings on him either) and the discovery of Caylee, something isn't adding up to me, maybe LP is correct with this daisy chain 

nrcl....I didn't watch NG last night. Does anyone have a transcript of exactly what he said? I have never trusted Kronk.................something hinky about him and I have said it all along.....I am not sure about this Williams guy....again, hinky.......LP often says things that are pure bullcrap IMO......it is not time for him to start mucking up things with statements just for shock factor.

GRACE: Straight out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, who is set to be under oath in this case. Leonard Padilla, why the about-face now, the state announcing it will seek the death penalty.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: You`re not going to agree with me, but I`m telling you there`s something there...

GRACE: Just please don`t blame it on Cindy Anthony!

PADILLA: No. No.

GRACE: Can you come up with anything...

PADILLA: No!

GRACE: ... other than that?

PADILLA: I wasn`t even going to mention her name until you brought it up!

GRACE: All right. Go ahead. Go ahead.

PADILLA: Let`s figure it out this way. What if there`s a situation that the state would like to have a plea? It was mentioned by one of the attorneys there. Let`s get her to plea out to this thing before something that is bugging everybody gets found out. The smart thing for the state to do is put the death penalty back on the table and hope that she pleads out.

thanks trim.....that is an odd statement...but personally I think it mean nothing...just another LPism

I think you're right Sunny.  I think he is just throwing a theory around in his head - and talking out loud.   It would be nice if he would come on NG tonight and explain himself!         I do think the possibility of a daisy chain looks stronger than before, though.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2009, 12:52:10 PM »

O I dont think they are going to the same place that Caylee is an angel now

God is Good...but not that good... to let George and Cindy walk thru the pearly gates.

NO WAY!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2009, 12:55:40 PM »

I'm not against the death penalty, but here in CA it is a huge waste of time, the way I look at it is by the time they figure everything out Scott Peterson and David Westerfield will have died from natural causes, or if luck will have it the guards will turn their backs and someone will stab either one or both to death. I don't know how long it takes in Florida to get it together to finally inject the accused, but something tells me it will take a long, long time if Casey gets on death row. In the long run I would prefer life in prison w/o parole, but I guess we will wait and see how this plays out.

Since 1976 it appears to be a bit all over the map from 3 years to 25 - two women have been executed since the same year

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/execlist.html

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/women.html#recieved   Woman on death row

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2009, 12:58:27 PM »

Do you think therre will ever be charges brought against ANY of the A's? I go back and forth.....sometimes yes and sometimes no. I do believe that each of them have covered up for casey and have hindered the investigation and we all know they have LIED over and over. However, there are still many out there including NG who has a great deal of sympathy for them (don't ask me why)....and I wonder if they did bring charges would they get convicted? Would there be enough people who could really punish them for 'standing by' their child?  I could!!  But I wonder about others.
I like you go back and forth on this.  I have to remember though that while I would stand by my child, I would no do so if they took another life.  I would still love my child, but not the crime.
They are not standing by Casey though in this, they have inserted themselves into it and lied, covered, scemed, and purgered themselves and in doing so wasted valuable money and time.  They deserve punishment.

I agree Dolce..they have used up time and money from the investigation leading LE and the FBI on ..and never being fully cooperative.  They have lied and that is something that really hinders a case like this in finding the body and pinpointing the time of the crime.   I would love to see them arrested and also forfiet any money they have made off of this crime committed against Caylee.

Baez can talk all he wants about pointing fingers at others....but no one had the meansto have done this but Casey.  Remember the car was turned over to LE on July 16th or 17th.  It contained evidence that matches evidence at the crime scene.
No one had access to that car from July 27th until July 15th...it was locked and impounded.   The evidence of decopm showed the body was in the car at about 2 1/2 days during that process.  None of these people were anywhere near the car at that point in time.  Also as Dolce pointed out the size of the boots..actually I thought they were size 5  but 7 is still way too small for a man to where boots into a woods. 

I wonder how long Baez will be on the case anyway with the Bar investigating him again..this time two complaints were filed on the same subject..and the filers were Dom Casey and Judge Strickland.  They are going to take a judge filing this complaint very seriously.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2009, 12:58:44 PM »

Hey Co-Chair Capp!  We need to get our stories straight.  How about a quick side-bar?

Regarding the newly reinstated DP charges, lets think about why the State feels compelled at this time to do it.

1)  The State is pushing for a plea.
2)  The State is afraid of exculpatory evidence coming
3)  The State feels they have a very strong case, and want to fry KC
4)  The State wants Baez off of the case.

I am inclined to go with 3 mainly because the evidence has changed since they last had the DP on the table.  They have found the body, they have found additional incriminating evidence at the scene, and they may have forensic evidence of abuse (drugging, etc.).  No jury in the would have convicted for DP without a body and/or cause of death.

I also think that they would take a plea.  This is shaping up to be a long drawn out costly affair.  If they were comfortable with LWOP before, why not plea to it now and save time, effort, and dollars?

I do not agree with LP that there is something coming out that will give the defense an advantage.  Regardless of who phoned whom, the fact remains that all evidence points to the slore.  I believe the State is comforatable with these distractions.

I do believe that the State would not be upset if Baez is thrown off of the case.  I believe they realize the chance of appeal is high with him around.  By forcing him to second chair, the appeal problem is diminished.

Now co-chair, are you mentally ready to assist me in putting the slore to death?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »

Since 1976 it appears to be a bit all over the map from 3 years to 25 - two women have been executed since the same year

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/execlist.html

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/women.html#recieved   Woman on death row

Thanks for that. 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »

The only way to get life in prison WITHOUT parole is to seek the death penalty. They are given 2 options in the penalty phase...death or life w/out parole.

Otherwise she is found guilty and sentenced to 25 to life and winds up coming up for parole. She doesn't deserve to ever step outside a prison cell again. imo

Someone needs to make a BOZO photosjop with a giant pacifier and a baby bonnet because he sure is a giant whiny baby.

My new nick for him is crybaby-tit**y-sucker.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2009, 01:12:38 PM »

Hey Co-Chair Capp!  We need to get our stories straight.  How about a quick side-bar?

Regarding the newly reinstated DP charges, let's think about why the State feels compelled at this time to do it.

1)  The State is pushing for a plea.
2)  The State is afraid of exculpatory evidence coming
3)  The State feels they have a very strong case, and want to fry KC
4)  The State wants Baez off of the case.

I am inclined to go with 3 mainly because the evidence has changed since they last had the DP on the table.  They have found the body, they have found additional incriminating evidence at the scene, and they may have forensic evidence of abuse (drugging, etc.).  No jury in the would have convicted for DP without a body and/or cause of death.

I also think that they would tickled pink to take a plea.  This is shaping up to be a long drawn out costly affair.  If they were comfortable with LWOP before, why not plea to it now and save time, effort, and dollars?  Would Slore plead?  Not sure, but with the body found she may rethink her mortality.

I do not agree with LP that there is something coming out that will give the defense an advantage.  Regardless of who phoned whom, the fact remains that all evidence points to the slore.  I believe the State is comfortable with these distractions the defense is playing.

I do believe that the State would not be upset if Baez is thrown off of the case.  I believe they realize the chance of appeal is high with him around.  By forcing him to second chair, the appeal problem is diminished. 

In addition, they would have to bring back the Lennamon defense that it was somehow an accident.  I am sure they thought that this would never surface again.  Everything changes with the defense.

Now co-chair, are you mentally ready to assist me in putting the slore to death?   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2009, 01:14:37 PM »

Anyone have a pciture of Deputy Dog (Richard Cain)?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2009, 01:16:36 PM »

Here's what Baez would have to do and it would be a "miracle"

Link a "zanny" with Kronk or Williams either directly or indirectly

The chain goes like this Caylee is with Zanny; Zanny gives Caylee to Kronk or Williams or someone who knew them. Caylee is killed by Kronk or Williams. 

I am NOT saying it makes sense or is what I believe. No no no.

What else is Baez going to say? He has two perfectly "hinky" dudes out poking around at the remains discovery scene since AUGUST. You can bet he will try ...

BUT how is he going to prove that Kronk and/or Williams put Caylee's body in Casey's trunk?  And just how did they fit into her size 7 shoes?

You're right. That's Baez's job ... good luck with that Baez.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2009, 01:21:35 PM »

The only way to get life in prison WITHOUT parole is to seek the death penalty. They are given 2 options in the penalty phase...death or life w/out parole.

Otherwise she is found guilty and sentenced to 25 to life and winds up coming up for parole. She doesn't deserve to ever step outside a prison cell again. imo

Someone needs to make a BOZO photosjop with a giant pacifier and a baby bonnet because he sure is a giant whiny baby.

My new nick for him is crybaby-tit**y-sucker.
Is this in the state of Florida you are talking about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.