May 14, 2024, 04:40:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 291376 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2009, 12:14:36 AM »

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2009, 12:34:18 AM »

They need to go back to the beginning and look at the last people to see Haleigh. Comb through everything and especially the" inconsistent" stories while simultaneously analyzing all the collected evidence. Do they think if the procrastinate long enough we will forget? Where is the FBI?? This makes me so angry!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2009, 12:57:23 AM »

They need to go back to the beginning and look at the last people to see Haleigh. Comb through everything and especially the" inconsistent" stories while simultaneously analyzing all the collected evidence. Do they think if the procrastinate long enough we will forget? Where is the FBI?? This makes me so angry!

Hi Blumonkey!

I think they are doing just that.

No suspects were identified as a result of this meeting, and no persons were eliminated.   The participants emphasized that the Haleigh Cummings case IS NOT a cold case.  There are still investigative leads to be followed, evidence to be analyzed, and previous interviews to be re-conducted. The group intends to meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy was very complimentary of the efforts thus far, and commented, "There were a lot of new ideas and a lot of things that we've looked at that we're going to look at again."  He further stated, "We are going to follow this through to the end."
http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=43

Not sure why they are not further along in their investigation, myself, but the fact that they are not giving up gives me hope.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2009, 07:51:07 AM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/demand-action-to-find-haleigh-cummings

This pic was attached to the article....

Comment below from the petition site.

May 27, 2009, Marie Griffis, Florida

I am HaLeigh's maternal grandmother please anyone that reads this please sign and help us demand that something be done to find our precious little HaLeigh Bug. This has gone on to long and the pain of not knowing is almost unbearable. Please Lord I ask and pray in the name of Jesus that you allow this nightmare to stop and send HaLeigh home safely to her family.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2009, 08:05:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends....

GramaMonkey not happy today!!!!

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2009, 08:15:57 AM »

This is the first piece of news from LE in ages...I don't know whether to be happy or sad...first of all, why hasn't this been their priority all along??  Evidence not yet processed....this makes me LIVID! 
Are they afraid of Misty or is this new Sheriff 'learning' the ropes as he goes? 
Really, where is the FBI...was this a new FBI agent as well to just let her walk out on questioning?
I fear this case will go on until someone stumbles onto Haleigh or her remains and/or solve the case for LE.  No wonder Cobra has stayed on this case and spent his own money, he knows LE is not going to solve it.  LE didn't want searchers on their own???   WHY?? Are they doing any better??  Have they done any more searches? 
They have botched this investigation from the start.  As someone said...two weeks to take the screen door???  Even the television reporters were handling that door..this is a travesty.
I've sat on my hands for the past few days to keep from saying anything but this is all my mind can take...I just simply do not understand, there seems to be no logic to any of this.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: June 06, 2009, 08:16:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends....

GramaMonkey not happy today!!!!

Hey grama and all monkeys...just having a cup of coffee...hoping today will be the day that Haleigh will be found....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2009, 09:09:45 AM »

Good Morning Cookie ~  Brought over a fresh cup to share with you.

I am just so disappointed and that is putting it mildly.  Even the press releases were sitting on the back burner....burning away.  Nothing...noone could even put out an article of what was taking place and inform everyone.  Now...........the word it out.....NOTHING!!!!!!

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: June 06, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/demand-action-to-find-haleigh-cummings

This pic was attached to the article....

Comment below from the petition site.

May 27, 2009, Marie Griffis, Florida

I am HaLeigh's maternal grandmother please anyone that reads this please sign and help us demand that something be done to find our precious little HaLeigh Bug. This has gone on to long and the pain of not knowing is almost unbearable. Please Lord I ask and pray in the name of Jesus that you allow this nightmare to stop and send HaLeigh home safely to her family.

good morning.. as I already belonged to this  great site, I signed the petition.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #189 on: June 06, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »

This is the first piece of news from LE in ages...I don't know whether to be happy or sad...first of all, why hasn't this been their priority all along??  Evidence not yet processed....this makes me LIVID! 
Are they afraid of Misty or is this new Sheriff 'learning' the ropes as he goes? 
Really, where is the FBI...was this a new FBI agent as well to just let her walk out on questioning?
I fear this case will go on until someone stumbles onto Haleigh or her remains and/or solve the case for LE.  No wonder Cobra has stayed on this case and spent his own money, he knows LE is not going to solve it.  LE didn't want searchers on their own???   WHY?? Are they doing any better??  Have they done any more searches? 
They have botched this investigation from the start.  As someone said...two weeks to take the screen door???  Even the television reporters were handling that door..this is a travesty.
I've sat on my hands for the past few days to keep from saying anything but this is all my mind can take...I just simply do not understand, there seems to be no logic to any of this.

Good Morning, and I agree with you completely. I have to sit on my hands many times. I guess because of budget cuts in the county, this case had to take a back burner. I'm assuming they simply do not have enough funds to make this case a priority. I'd love to hear what other people might think about this. It revolves around funds, just like so many other things do. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: June 06, 2009, 10:26:39 AM »

Good evening, monkeys!

Question:  do pigs eat humans?

Hogs will eat anything..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: June 06, 2009, 10:30:25 AM »

Good evening, monkeys!

Hogs will eat anything..

morning mlee,,,,,,and, what a question.....but, true, hogs will eat anything.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 06, 2009, 10:36:24 AM »

Good evening, monkeys!

Hogs will eat anything..

morning all...
can't even go down that path....makes me ill to think along those terms....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: June 06, 2009, 10:58:24 AM »

Good evening, monkeys!

Hogs will eat anything..

Good Morning Mio,  Grama, Jersey, Cookie, Little Lulu, Puzzler and if I missed anyone  Good Morning, alos to guest.... Coffee is great this morning, had my head to the grindstone.. one more page to finish, edit the links on all, and will upload..

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: June 06, 2009, 11:17:40 AM »

Mlee,
I too think a hog will eat anything, but remembering back, those underground hog pins in my mind would be to trap and keep a wild hog??

I don't think that's where she is, the river and dense woods comes to my mind.  We have a saying around here, 'they dumbed into it'  I feel that whoever took Haleigh was not that smart...they dumbed into it...from all the players in this case, no one comes across as highly intelligent.
She is either hidden in plain view...or in the river.  My mind won't let me believe she is still with us anymore so lately  my prayers have been that she will be found and guilty exposed.
God Bless Haleigh!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: June 06, 2009, 11:26:05 AM »

Mlee,
I too think a hog will eat anything, but remembering back, those underground hog pins in my mind would be to trap and keep a wild hog??

I don't think that's where she is, the river and dense woods comes to my mind.  We have a saying around here, 'they dumbed into it'  I feel that whoever took Haleigh was not that smart...they dumbed into it...from all the players in this case, no one comes across as highly intelligent.
She is either hidden in plain view...or in the river.  My mind won't let me believe she is still with us anymore so lately  my prayers have been that she will be found and guilty exposed.
God Bless Haleigh!

I don't want to think the worst happened to Haleigh.  Actually, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY  SOLID EVIDENCE that indicates she is in heaven.

Until something surfaces to PROVE that Haleigh is no longer here with us, I will continue to keep my HOPES UP and PRAY for her SAFE return.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 06, 2009, 11:38:55 AM »

Mlee,

God Bless Haleigh!

What they are doing right now... This case is virtually cold.. no other way to put it.. they have ideas, they have suspects. but everything has lead to a dead end.  So, they have a task force that has been created, and meet every so often.  This put's all the minds working instead of one or two detectives.  The things that haven't been processed, may have been the little things they didn't feel at the time was vastly important.  Also, all of this stuff may be being processed throught the federal crime lab, and that place is not only huge, but will be processing things from all over the US, and could well be from foreign countries.  Where ever the FBI may be..  So, there probably is a backlog, not a "we don't care situation".  When these guys meet, they go over everything, all the files, all the evidence, all the alibi's, and each gives an opinion.  Now, they are going back to the beginning, to see where they may have overlooked something.  Which is quite common when your in a whirlwind case, and everybody is going in different directions, because of the time factors.  This is exactly what we have done, a number of times.. seen a dead end. stopped and started over.   They will go back over the info on the hog pens..   This is a good sign, believe me.. this puts the case back active and the new beginnings.  This time, they have more info to look in different directions. Everything they had, plus the new elements can start filling in time spans.  And with the feds working with them, this helps guide them in directions they did not go in prior.  All predators will be looked at again, ron and misty will be looked at, crystal and her family will be looked at, and people who are involved with them will be looked at.. Everybody is back on the table as suspects....  Now, all Monkey's smile and Dance this is a celebration.. Haleigh Investigation is Back Open Wide.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: June 06, 2009, 11:39:13 AM »

me too Grama...keeping hope alive!

also, Mlee...went to the Haleigh site...is there more there than the first page to check out?
thanks...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: June 06, 2009, 11:44:55 AM »

Mlee,

God Bless Haleigh!

I don't want to think the worst happened to Haleigh.  Actually, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY  SOLID EVIDENCE that indicates she is in heaven.

Until something surfaces to PROVE that Haleigh is no longer here with us, I will continue to keep my HOPES UP and PRAY for her SAFE return.

adding that the le does not want outsiders searching, the  most rediculous thing I have ever heard. It seems to me, le does not search, because of disturbing evidence. But statistics prove, le does not locate the missing, the missing are always led to them.  If we can not search, then how else but by being as you said, "dumbed into it, " can we ever find Haleigh, or any missing person. What a free land huh?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: June 06, 2009, 11:45:53 AM »

me too Grama...keeping hope alive!

also, Mlee...went to the Haleigh site...is there more there than the first page to check out?
thanks...

There are more pages, I have them on my desktop this morning, haven't uploaded them yet..  I have one more that I am working on and then will upload everything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.