May 14, 2024, 09:12:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 528867 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #920 on: January 10, 2010, 02:04:51 AM »

Can someone point me to the site/or page here where it was posted something about Tammi writing a book. Inquiring minds are requesting it. Thanks, I will look around in the meantime. I thought it was the cafemom site someone captured earlier. Anyhelp would be apprectiated. 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #921 on: January 10, 2010, 02:11:09 AM »

Hey guys, check this out and see if this looks like Gabriel to you guys.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Tammi-Peters-Smith/1585061919#/gabrielle.facio?ref=mf

SusieQ, I know lol, I have gone through everyone of them about 10 times

Hi Monkeys,

I was asked by "G" to reinterate and correct that the child in her facebook picture is not Hannah or Gabriel (Jack and Tammi's adopted granddaughter) "G" does not have any children and the child in this photo is of no relation to Tammi or Jack. "G" just wanted to clarify that because they have been thrust into the spotlight.

Thank you so much Cartfly.  Wishing all 3 of them strength to get through this.

Thanks Northern Rose to you too, you and alot of monkeys have done alot of research. Thanks for spending so much time updating and researching. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #922 on: January 10, 2010, 02:12:06 AM »

Can someone point me to the site/or page here where it was posted something about Tammi writing a book. Inquiring minds are requesting it. Thanks, I will look around in the meantime. I thought it was the cafemom site someone captured earlier. Anyhelp would be apprectiated. 

Oops, I think I just found it. Northern Rose had posted it earlier.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 10, 2010, 02:12:31 AM »

She has "flushed" a lot of her info,  the origional post of this included.  I grabed a text copy and the actual link before it got flushed.

tammifay's Journal

Hi, my name is Tammi Fay Peters Smith. I'm from Phoenix, AZ.   I got married at 16 years of age to escape a horrific childhood.  On my journey into adulthood I found myself divorced and re-married by the time I was 18 years old.  I married a man much, much older than me and ended up having 3 wonderful children with him.  It just so happened that because of my childhood abuse, my new husband felt that he could abuse me in the same way that my father did.   No child or woman should ever have to endure that!  He also would leave me home with no money and no car.  I wasn't allowed to leave the house.  If my kids needed to go to the Dr. I had to push them in the stroller.  So, I began to become clinically depressed.  I had what they call Post  Traumatic Stress Disorder.  I tried to leave my husband, but he threatened to never let me see my kids again if I left him.  He said, "who's gonna help you, your druggie mom on welfare?"  So I didn't leave him.  Eventually he got tired of hearing me cry that I wanted to leave so he had a Dr. put me on Prozac!  Over six months time they had me taking tranquilizers, anti depressants, anti psychotics, etc. and he got a free ride with me...didn't have to rape me anymore, I was oblivious to anything, even my kids!  Very sad (for my kids especially) I know.   One day after trying to commit suicide on all those drugs, God reminded me that he was still there and he loved me.   So I figured out a way to wean myself off without him knowing.  That meant I would have to have sex with him willingly without a fight every day.  Eventually I was clear headed enough to realize what he had done to me.  So one morning after he left for work, I took my kids and left him to go back home to Arizona.  After having my kids for a few weeks in Arizona, my mom gave them to him so that we would not have to live with her any longer.  It took me almost a year to find my kids after that.  Long story short, I fought for the rights to see my kids for over 5 years.  Finally, I got joint custody.  But once again, he won!  The judge in Louisiana never made him hand over the kids every time it was my visitation.  It hurt my kids so bad because he would tell them I didn't love them enough to come see them when I would be there waiting every time.  Eventually, I realized that me being in their life was killing them because they were treated horribly for loving me and hugging me.  I finally signed over custody of my kids to him and his new wife.  My kids found me 2 years ago and we are able to talk via Myspace.com, and I visit them about every 3 months.  I since adopted a sweet little girl named Hannah Grace.  I believe she is God's grace to me.  As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love.  I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa.  I thank God for my journey and I pray that my children will use this as a tool to help others with their lives since they have been through so much with our divorce............If you are interest in the whole detailed story, please add me as a friend and let me know.  I'm still finishing my book!  It's called:  "The Silenced Truth"

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1143907/Who_am_I
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: January 10, 2010, 02:16:36 AM »

This may be interesting as well
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #925 on: January 10, 2010, 02:17:30 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Thanks NorthRose!! You are such a smart monkey getting that info before the eternal flush!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #926 on: January 10, 2010, 02:19:20 AM »

This may be interesting as well

Thanks, I will pass that on too!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 10, 2010, 02:23:12 AM »

Travis Warford
Re: Baby Gabriel Adoptive Parents

I'm Travis Warford, Jack Smith's son-in-law. He and Tammi wanted me to sign adoption papers for Hannah, my daughter, but when I refused they sold their house and moved to Az where they falsified docs to adopt her there. We were in court about it when my work required I leave the state, returning to news they'd sold their home and moved west. He offered me money, time and again. which I refused. Hannah Grace is my daughter, I have pics of my wedding to her mother and can name those present. Jack Smith is a liar. I can prove it thru court records. He probably paid Elizabeth off. The people aren't who they say they are.

Tandywarford@hotmail.com

http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2010/01/07/3725520-is-missing-baby-gabriel-still-alive?pc=25&sp=25
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 10, 2010, 03:05:47 AM »

Missing baby's mother extradited to Arizona

PHOENIX, Ariz.-- The mother at the center of a national missing baby case has been extradited to Phoenix from Miami, Florida, according to Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies.

MORE....

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Missing-babys-mother-extradited-to-Arizona/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #929 on: January 10, 2010, 10:12:16 AM »

Thanks for all the updates  Wonder if Elizabeth will be helpful now that she has been extradited? I doubt it, but now the Smith's will probably go visit her in jail 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #930 on: January 10, 2010, 10:44:19 AM »

Missing baby's mother extradited to Arizona

PHOENIX, Ariz.-- The mother at the center of a national missing baby case has been extradited to Phoenix from Miami, Florida, according to Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies.

MORE....

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Missing-babys-mother-extradited-to-Arizona/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

Hi No Rose,

Is this grandpa? Is there A grandma?   ::MonkeyEek::TIA 

Bob W Johnson

View Details
 -  Scottsdale, AZ
Mesa, AZ
Gilbert, AZ
Townshend, VT           Robert A Johnson
Doris Lorraine Johnson
Elizabeth J Johnson
Fern H Johnson
Patricia P Johnson
Marilyn M Johnson
Eileen C Johnson
Leroy E Johnson
Ferne H Johnson 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #931 on: January 10, 2010, 10:46:49 AM »

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=bob&qmi=w&qn=Johnson&qs=AZ&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Bob W. Johnson

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: January 10, 2010, 10:57:08 AM »

I believe that I read somewhere that grandpa and grandma Johnson are divorced, don't know where the grandma lives.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 10, 2010, 11:50:55 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Thanks NorthRose!! You are such a smart monkey getting that info before the eternal flush!

You are very sharp and focused Northern Rose.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #934 on: January 10, 2010, 11:54:50 AM »

I believe that I read somewhere that grandpa and grandma Johnson are divorced, don't know where the grandma lives.

No Rose,

Do you have this link?  Is this the right County? 

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: January 10, 2010, 12:08:31 PM »

No Rose,

Do you have this link?  Is this the right County? 

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/
I believe that is the right county.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: January 10, 2010, 12:13:05 PM »

Northern Rose....so sorry....I was totally frozen and could not answer you. 

Re the reason for Victoria...really do not know.  I remember it as a smallish Texas town
and when checking the links, a high mexican population....but who really thinks the
baby has gone to Mexico...?  He might well be right there in Victoria.

Daughter went to college in San Antonio and had friends in Victoria.  Wish I could
help but really know nothing of the underground...or baby brokers for that matter.

Again...thanks.

Mere, it is funny (odd) you said this. I was reading an article the other day on this case and my daughter walked in and sat down beside me, looked over and asked what happened to him (she saw his photo but not the title) I asked what she meant and she said she saw him with a Hispanic couple in a store here and when she asked what his name was, the woman said Gabriel, she told them how cute he was and walked away, when she looked back, she said the couple were visibly arguing but she was not sure why. I dismissed it because she makes up stories, how ever, she told me this before I told her he was missing and I just did not think a Hispanic couple would 'adopt' a white baby. She was visibly shaken when I told her he was a missing baby. I just don't know what to think.
I wanted to add, I also dismissed what my daughter said, not just because of her history of story telling,but because I felt EJ had killed baby Gabe.

Wow - did you call LE?
Hi, no, I did not because again, my daughter is known for making up stories and I still think that if someone had him, he would have been turned over already.  I just have a very difficult time believing my daughter on things such as this, I mean she makes up stories on stupid little things as well as important things, so I never know when to believe her. I would hate to waste LE time for one of her trumped up stories so I just don't know what to do.

Searching  That is a hard call for sure. Might you call LE and tell them what she said but kind of tell them why you are having a hard time believing her etc. If it's nothing they can just put it down as bad lead. But if was him it might help find him. Hope that helps. Like I said it's a hard call for sure.
Thank you GE. It is a difficult decision and I have had sleepless nights since she said it just trying to figure out how to handle it.

Searching.....   It would not take long for LE to check this out.   The store prob has video system installed.   I would at least call and tell them your daughter's thoughts.   And explain she has made up stories before.  No stones should be left un checked.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #937 on: January 10, 2010, 12:24:53 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I was looking at the Craiglist ads that Northern Posted. Elizabeth stated that she owned the mobile home. Where did she get money to buy a home? I thought she and Logan lived in an apartment? That girl was really busy there for a couple of days. And as the days go by with no sign of lil Gabriel, my hopes that he will be found safe are dwindling. With nationwide coverage and the FBI involved I honestly think if someone had him they would have dropped him off somewhere. I am praying the precious baby is safe, but just not sure anymore.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 10, 2010, 12:37:05 PM »

I was looking at the Craiglist ads that Northern Posted. Elizabeth stated that she owned the mobile home. Where did she get money to buy a home? I thought she and Logan lived in an apartment? That girl was really busy there for a couple of days. And as the days go by with no sign of lil Gabriel, my hopes that he will be found safe are dwindling. With nationwide coverage and the FBI involved I honestly think if someone had him they would have dropped him off somewhere. I am praying the precious baby is safe, but just not sure anymore.

I found the dates of the ads for the nanny interesting and do believe Tammi found her via craigslist now. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: January 10, 2010, 12:41:06 PM »

I wondered that also, unless grandpa bought her a trailer, but then why was she living in an apartment? I'm beginning to think she did something to Gabriel, and it wasn't turn him over to another couple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.