May 16, 2024, 02:59:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 353229 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1740 on: September 22, 2008, 11:23:30 PM »

Ummm. I'm confused. Why is anyone bothering to continue engaging this person?
Hi Stayhomemommy
I am with ya.  I wont even waste my time talking to someone I think is just trying to start trouble with my fellow monkeys 

I smell a

Hey!  How did you get my portrait?  j/k 

I am lost..we have a troll?  I think our boards are pretty darn clean.

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1741 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25:02 PM »

I just thought of something really creepy.  Remember the psychic lady who wrote that "letter from Caylee" thing?  There was something in it about the "car parts man" or "man who worked at the car parts store."  Something about Casey leaving Caylee with the car parts guy to dispose of or something like that.

It creeps me out that an actual car parts guy has invaded the Anthony family and now, this forum.

Weird, weird, weird. 
Yikes, Switchy - have a link for that?
Dana - thanks - a newbie here.  Loved the show!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, I'm wracking my brains trying to remember where I read that.  It creeped me out at the time and I didn't save it.  Does anyone else know where that is?  It was a psychic who claimed she'd received a message from Caylee.  It was quite lengthy and weird.

Anyone?

It was the psychic from Detroit it was a video..and I thought we all pretty much assumed Dante was car parts guy?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25:22 PM »

You know monkeys, it occurred to me that if Cindy did in fact choke Casey; then that might be the motivation for her to defend Casey to the hilt.  Pure and simple:  Guilt.  The dance with the thought, 'had I not blown my top that night', sweet, innocent Caylee might still be alive.

Thats understandable.....My  ex brother-in-law has been going through the same guilt because he made his daughter leave his house one night because of her constantly fighting with her sister and she took her 1 month old son with her and the next morning the baby was dead.........and he has blamed hisself every since then for making her leave....
That's sad.  However, I'm a huge believer in personal responsibility.  Your ex brother-in-law is NOT responsible for the behavior of someone else.  That's it.  No more.  He is responsible only for his own behavior. 
Higherhopes - I agree your ex-brother in law should not feel guilty for parenting and setting boundaries.  I think Cindy will have a hard time feeling that choking her was proper parenting.  She will need to deal with that when this is done.  I think the whole family has anger management issues, that unresolved might have been the catalyst for Caylee being where she is tonight.
yea  we know that but he made her leave and knew she didnt have a car and it was very cold outside and he blames himself because he says he should have made her leave the baby or took her somewhere his self but still...he feels guilty and we have never been able to tell him otherwise.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1743 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25:43 PM »

I just thought of something really creepy.  Remember the psychic lady who wrote that "letter from Caylee" thing?  There was something in it about the "car parts man" or "man who worked at the car parts store."  Something about Casey leaving Caylee with the car parts guy to dispose of or something like that.

It creeps me out that an actual car parts guy has invaded the Anthony family and now, this forum.

Weird, weird, weird. 

Gosh, I'm wracking my brains trying to remember where I read that.  It creeped me out at the time and I didn't save it.  Does anyone else know where that is?  It was a psychic who claimed she'd received a message from Caylee.  It was quite lengthy and weird.

Anyone?
I  didnt read it I watched the video of it and i had gotten itfrom here....they were on some morning show...this woman and some guy that was a co-worker of hers....I thik they done some kind of radio show or something and the woman said that just all of a sudden Caylee started speaking to her...

Yep, thats it !!!  We watched it and she definitely said the car parts man would lead them to her
Well Abbey when you go and put it that way you just give me the heeby geebies!! 

The car parts dude is on WS, and we are not even 100% sure its really him...besides didn't he claim to be leaving the country here soon..whoever he is?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »

I believe Casey killed Caylee to hurt her mother (Cindy).  Cindy seems to be the only person that can get into Casey's head. After the deed was done in whatever fashion, the whole family is trying to protect Casey from the consequences of her evil action.  We are seeing their family being destroyed a little day by day and now those who were in contact with her coming forward to confirm their innocence. Casey is truly a mental case and I strongly believe she should be moved to a safe house to accelerate her break down.  She is in comfortable surroundings and hasn't begun to feel what her life will be after the trial. 

Welcome Grandmaof4!  You could very well be right!

OMG - they just might try an insanity excuse (I know, I know...have to not know right from wrong...but she's doing a good job of stonewalling..that is the truth, if I knew where she was I'd tell you) UGH

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: September 22, 2008, 11:26:09 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?

Maybe not. 

It was the psychic from Detroit it was a video..and I thought we all pretty much assumed Dante was car parts guy?
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: September 22, 2008, 11:26:24 PM »

Colt, I believe you and I also believe that you really feel as if GA has nothing to hide.  What is your thoughts of Lee? Thanks for answering for us!!!  If I had a better understanding of what they are doing in hopes of finding Caylee, I would be behind them.  I know how my mom is with my nephews, and this would destroy her.  When I see Cindy lately, I can tell this is wearing on her.

I've never spoken with Lee. What do think most big brothers would do for their little sister??

A big brother would Hi-Five his little sister upon entering her lawyers office.

Yes, lets not forget this

DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: September 22, 2008, 11:27:06 PM »

Did I hear Tim correctly on Dana's show tonight?  Did he say he talked to Cindy and will return to Florida to search for a living Caylee?  I had a hard time hearing him so I may be completely wrong. 

I just don't know what to think.  RG saying he heard Casey mention Zanny in 2006, the two "Caylee sightings" that are suddenly in the news,  and if Tim did say that...then I just don't get it.  I'm off to bed.  Maybe it'll all make sense tomorrow.   

Tim always says his goal is to have a miracle and find someone alive, but if he has to find a small body and bring it home as in this case then thats what must be done.
Its a polite way.
Im sure red cold comment more.

Thank you for the response, Dana, and for the great show, too!  After hearing that Tim spoke with Cindy and would be back to do a search for a living Caylee I was afraid that there was some sort of condition (put upon Tim by Cindy) on his going back to Orlando to search.  Your reply makes sense...thanks for clearing that up for me. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: September 22, 2008, 11:27:53 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?

I remember seeing her on TV.  I can't remember what show though.  She said something about the man hitting her too.  Didn't she?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=BE5540890D9734DFBD85C4718C90ABAE?contentId=7328004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Try this
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: September 22, 2008, 11:28:13 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?
I  didnt read it I watched the video of it and i had gotten itfrom here....they were on some morning show...this woman and some guy that was a co-worker of hers....I thik they done some kind of radio show or something and the woman said that just all of a sudden Caylee started speaking to her...

Yep, thats it !!!  We watched it and she definitely said the car parts man would lead them to her
Well Abbey when you go and put it that way you just give me the heeby geebies!! 

The car parts dude is on WS, and we are not even 100% sure its really him...besides didn't he claim to be leaving the country here soon..whoever he is?

Dolce:  The new guy on our forun Colt45 works in a car parts store and he suddenly comes on the scene......creepy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: September 22, 2008, 11:28:38 PM »

I believe Casey killed Caylee to hurt her mother (Cindy).  Cindy seems to be the only person that can get into Casey's head. After the deed was done in whatever fashion, the whole family is trying to protect Casey from the consequences of her evil action.  We are seeing their family being destroyed a little day by day and now those who were in contact with her coming forward to confirm their innocence. Casey is truly a mental case and I strongly believe she should be moved to a safe house to accelerate her break down.  She is in comfortable surroundings and hasn't begun to feel what her life will be after the trial. 

Welcome Grandmaof4!  You could very well be right!

OMG - they just might try an insanity excuse (I know, I know...have to not know right from wrong...but she's doing a good job of stonewalling..that is the truth, if I knew where she was I'd tell you) UGH

I think it would be hard to prove insanity on her part...maybe we can all claim insanity due to this whirlwind of a case, but she clearly is not insane, just a biyotch.

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: September 22, 2008, 11:29:04 PM »

Ummm. I'm confused. Why is anyone bothering to continue engaging this person?
Hi Stayhomemommy
I am with ya.  I wont even waste my time talking to someone I think is just trying to start trouble with my fellow monkeys 
LOL

I smell a

Hey!  How did you get my portrait?  j/k 

I am lost..we have a troll?  I think our boards are pretty darn clean.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: September 22, 2008, 11:29:27 PM »

The main Scared Monkeys BLOG (not the forum) is www.scaredmonkeys.com .  The forum is www.scaredmonkeys.net .  Dana's radio page is www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio  . The Missing Persons BLOG is http://missingexploited.com/

BLOG = A main page with articles with a comment area after each article

FORUM = No articles, just threads for discussions on various subjects.  A forum format is much better for discussions.
Again, I need that blushing monkey  Embarassed  Dana answered me.  Being a newbie is hard work for only banana's.  I will learn, I know I will.  Until then, I will lay low!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: September 22, 2008, 11:29:41 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?

I remember seeing her on TV.  I can't remember what show though.  She said something about the man hitting her too.  Didn't she?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=BE5540890D9734DFBD85C4718C90ABAE?contentId=7328004&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Try this

BINGO !!!!   Thank you !!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: September 22, 2008, 11:29:54 PM »

If it were my daughter and I thought she knew anything about where my granddaughter was, I would have told her ...... HELL NO YOU CAN"T COME HOME UNTIL YOU TELL ME
WHERE MY GRANDBABY IS!!!!

BINGO!!!

A little tough love is where it is at if Casey Anthony is ever going to talk.  This young lady needs to realize that her parents are no longer shielding her from accept personal responsibility for her wrongdoings.

Janet

________

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1755 on: September 22, 2008, 11:32:00 PM »

Dolce:  The new guy on our forun Colt45 works in a car parts store and he suddenly comes on the scene......creepy
Oh.  I totally took it to mean Dante.  I have not really kept up with Colt's posts as much of it has been him having to defend himself. 

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: September 22, 2008, 11:32:03 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?

Maybe not. 

Replying to my own post here..It just hit me that the Dante posting on WS today talks about Casey & Caylee visiting Ricardo  at work there when she dated him...and he came back into the picture while she was with Tony right? Could it be Ricardo? Not that I  believe this particular psychic, as she made it sound like it was an accident. She said the car parts man knew where she was. I do believe some people have the 'gift' though.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: September 22, 2008, 11:32:28 PM »

Dolce, re what you said earlier, I hope I am still here if you go from 85lbs to 135lbs and back again in 9 months!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: September 22, 2008, 11:32:34 PM »

The psychic message:

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/01/psychic-has-message-from-caylee-to-casey/

She was recently on MyFoxDetroit with a message from Caylee Anthony to her mother Casey Anthony. You can watch video of this interview here:

FoxNewsDetroit.com
Below is the message she has transcribed.

"My name is Caylee, and I need you to help find me so my grandma won’t be worried, so she won’t be sad anymore. I know the person that did this to me didn’t mean to, and I forgive them. I know they wouldn’t have hurt me like that on purpose. Tell my mommy I’m in Heaven and God loves her very much. And so does he l

ove Grandma and Pop. Tell her that she can smile, and know that I’m ok. Pop is strict but he loves you and sometimes he makes you feel sad, but he wanted you to do good and to be ok. And that made you feel not good enough, and I know it hurts mommy, but inside, you are good. If you want to tell Tony that you want to be with him, tell him not to make you cry, and not to feel sad. But please don’t make him feel sad back either. I know the person that did this to me was only trying to find a safe place for me. A place for me to go.

And someone who would love me, to take care of me. Please just tell everyone, talk to people and they’ll understand. I know you understand mommy, cause you do love me. Nobody can believe that you don’t love me. I had to go to sleep mommy and a lady from God came to get me. It was so hot, I was so hot where I was, when I was in a car, but I went to sleep, but I’m safe. Mommy, it’s ok to talk to them. They’re not gonna

be mad. I promise. Tell them about the man who hid (hit?) me. Mommy, tell them about the man who hit me, and let everyone be at peace it’s ok. To my grandma I want to say, you love your kid so much and thank you for the teddy bear you gave me. Mommy promise me you won’t cry. Be happy, not trapped. And don’t try so hard for someone to love you. Don’t push them away either and don’t cry about not being loved by Tony . This was all an accident. Nobody meant for this to happen. The police need to talk to the man at the car part store who knows where I am. Pleaes mommy, it’s okay. You’re not bad. You’re just confused and scared. You lost your baby it’s gonna get better. I promise it will be ok. I love you."

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: September 22, 2008, 11:33:38 PM »

If it were my daughter and I thought she knew anything about where my granddaughter was, I would have told her ...... HELL NO YOU CAN"T COME HOME UNTIL YOU TELL ME
WHERE MY GRANDBABY IS!!!!

BINGO!!!

A little tough love is where it is at if Casey Anthony is ever going to talk.  This young lady needs to realize that her parents are no longer shielding her from accept personal responsibility for her wrongdoings.

Janet

________

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

maybe I'm a cold hearted old bastard, but I'm not sure I could ever forgive my daughter for something like this....I know I wouldn't be cuddling her.

I'm not sure I could ever forgive her - sorry. I know that sounds harsh... but this is a little girl that is defenseless.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.