May 21, 2024, 06:27:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 388482 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1900 on: December 21, 2008, 06:26:46 PM »

I don't think that the A's are out of line in regards to the memorial..In light of what people have left, stuffed animals etc, people have to realize  that over a period of time, those objects will really start to reek. Honestly, they don't help Caylee now, and while they make be a symbol of respect and loss, they do deteriorate and that is no good for anyone. As much a the A's are usually completely obtuse when it comes to dealing with anything, their lawyer is on the right track. At least they are not hauling everything off to the garbage and telling the well meaning people who left the stuff that they did that!! Donating the items to a children's charity is completely appropriate IMHO...

Carmen
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #1901 on: December 21, 2008, 06:27:04 PM »

O/T, sorry. Where are you that you're supposed to get 16 MORE " of snow by midnite? I have to take my husband to the hospital in the very early morning for surgery tomorrow and I hope that nothing like that is headed my way (Pittsburgh.)

Your good..
I'm in Vermont (America's Winter Playground) this is a good thing for us as our state economy is based heavily on winter fun...should be a good year 

I'm in Vermont as well and I have to say, winter stinks!

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: December 21, 2008, 06:28:16 PM »

I think there will be a second autopsy.  Baez will talk Casey into it, and it is her decision.  He almost has to do because of all the experts he has.  We, the general public and media, may not know when the funeral is.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1903 on: December 21, 2008, 06:28:31 PM »

The stuffed animals, letters and other items in the makeshift memorial are for CAYLEE not for the Anthonys.  The memorial is not on their property and does not belong to them. 

I agree.  I wonder if there is a way to stop them?  It doesn't seem fair. 

ITA, but then I do think about all the other little kids who won't have anything at all for Christmas, so.................???  I am torn!!  But leaning to donating them!!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: December 21, 2008, 06:30:22 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???

Sadly, that seems entirely possible with this crowd.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: December 21, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »

I don't think that the A's are out of line in regards to the memorial..In light of what people have left, stuffed animals etc, people have to realize  that over a period of time, those objects will really start to reek. Honestly, they don't help Caylee now, and while they make be a symbol of respect and loss, they do deteriorate and that is no good for anyone. As much a the A's are usually completely obtuse when it comes to dealing with anything, their lawyer is on the right track. At least they are not hauling everything off to the garbage and telling the well meaning people who left the stuff that they did that!! Donating the items to a children's charity is completely appropriate IMHO...

I think they should be left there so the Anthony's can see how the process occurs when something is left out in the elements for 6 months.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1906 on: December 21, 2008, 06:31:17 PM »

The stuffed animals, letters and other items in the makeshift memorial are for CAYLEE not for the Anthonys.  The memorial is not on their property and does not belong to them. 

Oh how much you wanna bet that Cindy and George don't go there themselves to gather up the toys! Oh no, they don't want to be seen doing that. They will send Lee, they will gladly throw him to the wolves and let him endure the attacks of the onlookers, while they stay safe inside their home, peeking out the windows.
   They did nothing wto defend him when KC acused Lee of wanting to have sex with her.  That was a disgrace--they defend KC the killer -but not lee wonder how he must feel to be second best

Here he probably thought, man KC could KILL and they would still love and forgive her she's such a little Princess. And guess what? He was right, she will always be the favorite, no matter what she does!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: December 21, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »

IMO, Casey put  Caylee in the woods.

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Yeah slore, if we had only knew how close!

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

And why would the car reek even more after her body has been taken out? 

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH
1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE 23rd
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

JUNE 24TH
1.  Casey mentions odor in her vehicle to Amy.

JUNE 24TH .... JULY 15TH
1.  Casey drives Amy, Tony and Parent's vehicles.

JUNE 27TH
1.  Casey vehicle is abandoned at Amscot.

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I think she left the house wth Caylee on the 15th after the fight with Cindy.  IMO, GA lied about seeing them on the 16th and all the details he supposedly remembered after a "31" days!!

Also, CA claimed that Caylee was still sleeping when she left for work.  MY kids are older than Caylee was and I still check on them - especially before I leave the house!!  JMO

mytime ... considering you are correct and Caylee met her demise on the evening of the 15th or the early morning of the 16th ... how does the rest of my theory flow?

Janet

Yup, I would concur to the rest of the timeline!  Now maybe you can help me?  During the last 5 months, at times I did feel for both GA and CA, until they spoke.  However, now I feel no sympathy for them.  I actually feel anger!!  I, do however, include them in my prayers....even Casey too!!

This is all part of the grieving process.  My feelings have gone around and around myself.  But it's good that you are praying for them . . . I do the same and it helps the healing process.

Karen
I was thinking Casey got rid of the bag on the 24th after her Dad almost found Caylee in the trunk.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1908 on: December 21, 2008, 06:31:42 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

WTH, why so they can conjur up another story?  Has BAEZ failed to let the SR. A's know what lies they are supposed to spew next!! 

Why in the hell do these people think the world owes them favors?  Doesn't the FACT that they now KNOW that Casey killed Caylee and threw her out like TRASH not make them want to kill her? 

Someone please tell me the jail will under NO CIRCUMSTANCES consider this request so I don't have to move to Switzerland................................

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: December 21, 2008, 06:33:06 PM »

HI MM - Not ignoring you or anyone esle!  I am here on and off - because technically this is not "mytime."   

So who are you today MM, MT or FTLOG now Lee?? 

I didn't feel ignored MT, I am a very busy monkey too.  So please don't think I feel that your time is my time!! 

No No MM - never would I imply that you think mytime is yMour times.  Of couse - nighttime is mytime and in return our time!!    

Ok thank you MT but I won't continue the o/t for fear of t/o.   Anyhoo you can respond anytime!!!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1910 on: December 21, 2008, 06:36:29 PM »

There are dozens upon dozens of charities that take slightly used stuffed animals.

http://www.stuffedanimalsforemergencies.org/chapters.htm

http://www.cuddlebuddies.net/Home.html

http://www.projectnightnight.org/

http://www.mushymates.com/

This is just a few

Most do ask that they are washed & dryed

This is true!  Plus every police officer, deputy, etc. typically carries a stuffed animal in the back of their patrol cars for when they go on a call and a child is involved and such.  Donating some of these to them would ensure that every officer had at least one perhaps a couple in each car. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: December 21, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »

I think I had sympathy for them on Dec 19th between 5:00pm and 5:02pm.  I just can't maintain it though, when I consider all of their strange behavior.  I'm just not sure if there sudden need for privacy is to mourn or too rethink their defense stratagies.  Hate to say it but.....there ya go.   

I'm with you, MM.  I do feel sorry for their loss of Caylee, but their behavior has been beyond anything normal grandparents would do.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: December 21, 2008, 06:37:28 PM »

yes the antnony should be concerned about stuff animals that might deteriorate and start to reek.  To Bad no one cared when Caylee started to deteriorate and reek.  The car smells like a dead body.  Why are this people even think of stuff animals -When all thats left Caylee are bones. ::MonkeyNoNo::You would think at this point they would be  in deep mourning with no thoughts of any thing but CAYLEE
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: December 21, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »

There are dozens upon dozens of charities that take slightly used stuffed animals.

http://www.stuffedanimalsforemergencies.org/chapters.htm

http://www.cuddlebuddies.net/Home.html

http://www.projectnightnight.org/

http://www.mushymates.com/

This is just a few

Most do ask that they are washed & dryed

This is true!  Plus every police officer, deputy, etc. typically carries a stuffed animal in the back of their patrol cars for when they go on a call and a child is involved and such.  Donating some of these to them would ensure that every officer had at least one perhaps a couple in each car. 

THANK YOU! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: December 21, 2008, 06:38:37 PM »

I had no idea officers did that, Wyks.  What a great suggestion.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: December 21, 2008, 06:39:01 PM »

Kristi

So good to see you again, don't want to stack, but I have always thought something very fishy about the 24th too.  Something most definitely must have occurred that day causing KC to chuck the car three days later.  How could the smell be there on the 27th and not on the 24th? 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: December 21, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »

I think they should be left there so the Anthony's can see how the process occurs when something is left out in the elements for 6 months.....

How noble of the Adams family to be concerned about a few teddy bears that will rot and reek from the elements. Too bad they didn't have the same concerns as far as their granddaughter was concerned. I'm afraid it's too little too late to change public sentiment. At this stage we know what that appalling family is all about!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: December 21, 2008, 06:40:36 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

WTH, why so they can conjur up another story?  Has BAEZ failed to let the SR. A's know what lies they are supposed to spew next!! 

Why in the hell do these people think the world owes them favors?  Doesn't the FACT that they now KNOW that Casey killed Caylee and threw her out like TRASH not make them want to kill her? 

Someone please tell me the jail will under NO CIRCUMSTANCES consider this request so I don't have to move to Switzerland................................

Charlie; I am sure she would never be allowed to attend a funeral.  Trust me...it will never happen.  Prisons are never that lenient.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: December 21, 2008, 06:41:24 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???

Yes. 

And how convenient that they have a freelance producer.

Lisa

I missed that????  Please explain!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: December 21, 2008, 06:42:37 PM »

I agree, I called  Mark Boyle/WFTV 

I don't trust the Anthonys last time they put all the toys in the trash.

do you have an email addy on him...I will be happy to email him my feelings about this...since it is not on their property IMO this is THEFT!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.